scammers with pictures of Konrad Faries

African scammers posing as military personnel.

scammers with pictures of Konrad Faries

Postby IceFM on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:27 pm

pictures are stolen from Konrad Faries, see below.

Username: sgtfariesg

Email: sgtfariesg@yahoo.com

User IP 107.10.114.111

Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgId: RRMA
Address: 13820 Sunrise Valley Dr
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171

Full Name
sgtfariesg

About me
Am faries by name am new to online dating, just here to find my heart desire, am a God fearing person and i will love a nice and caring woman.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
WI

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Military

Yahoo avatar is the same pic

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/faries.george
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Faries; <sgtfariesg@yahoo.com>

Postby Marisa on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:03 am

pest booted off DnM

username: blueray01
email: soldierspower@yahoo.com
government, 42 yo

IP address: 199.189.84.200 - Hosting Solutions International, proxy

Description:
I like the outdoors,but i don't care about hunting or fishing,well i will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about,
there are a lot of things i like doing as in boating,riding motorcycles,camping

Also:
Matthew Faries
myspace.com/586010331

flirtbox.com/matt2062
Username Matt2062
Age 40
USA, North Carolina, ArdenTown Asheville
About me
am an easy going person.

vk.com/id180097433
Konrad Faries
Birthday: February 12, 1974
Hometown: san jose in california
Current city:Washington, D.C.

and Faries galore on FB:

facebook.com/konrad.donaldfaries
Konrad Donald Faries
Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at US Military Academy
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan

facebook.com/michael.faries.146
facebook.com/michael.faries.161
Michael Faries
Sgt Major at The U.S. Army
Lives in Oshogbo, Osun, Nigeria :twisted:
From Huntsville, Alabama

Image Image

There is Michael Faries on vetfriends:
http://www.vetfriends.com/veterandirect ... er=1553699
could be the real pic owner, but I am not sure, sadly there can be scammers on that site, too. :(
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby TherealSSGFARIES on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Although these are indeed pictures stolen from my old Myspace page, I can assure you that none of these people are the real me. I am one of many Soldiers that came home from combat to find out that my pictures had been hijacked from my page and were now being used in romance scams.

I live in the Midwest, have been married for nearly eleven years and never imagined that my likeness would be used in something like this. My name is Konrad Faries, not Michael.
TherealSSGFARIES
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Hello TherealSSGFARIES,
Welcome to RS.
I do am sorry that these ugly and heartless mugus are using your pictures to lure unsuspecting people.
Yes, they use nice photos because it will be easier for these ugly beings to win sympathy. Please help us here in RS by warning people about your photos used by scammers.
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)
The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Welcome Konrad. First, I personally thank you for your service. I am sorry that criminals have abused your images and used them to hurt others, knowing that this is the antitheses of what you stand for. Please be assured that it is our intention and purpose here to exonerate you and your good name, from any knowledge or participation in these scams. Your testimony here is greatly appreciated and we believe an important step in rendering your images useless to the scammers.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.
Pinky

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Konrad Faries

Postby amberluren on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:42 am

This is the profile in okcupid that the scammer used to grab my attention:
40 / M / Straight / Single
Manassas, Virginia (18 Miles)
His Details
Last Online
June 8
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 0″ (1.83m).
Body Type
Average
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Catholicism and very serious about it
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Military
Offspring
Has a kid, and might want more
Pets
Has dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English
My self-summary
Am a man of my word and am down to earth.....Always treat people the way I like to be treated, am honest,caring,respectful,loving,have a great sense of humor..... I like moving with my family all the time..... just to make our self the happiest in the universe......making my woman the happiest among all other women in this world....going to church together as a family....going to beach together and one day to Hawaii for family vacation.....and Activities that keep me in touch with the natural - earth, air, water are most pleasurable for me.
I just want to find a partner that I can reach her heart and stay there forever and she will be in my heart forever, I want to stay there and be able to love her through thick and thin. I want to be able to see my world through her eyes. I don't need anyone to take advantage of my weaknesses or my strengths, I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am, i need a woman that will look into my eyes and tell me that am the best man in the world and in her life.You know when you're truly in love, when all you can do is just be speechless and stare at nothing cause you're just amazed that you just found this incredible person. Finding that incredible woman will be a dream come true for me. I just looking for my best friend and lover in one person. When am in love, i like to make sure that i pop all my heart and say it out to that Angel.

Honesty is the best policy in everything and it's what that makes a perfect relationship grows. Love is sweet,but having someone around us,someone who truly care about our welfare,someone who believes and understand what really a family is made up of..lol.. I know I'm not a perfect guy,but I really do my best to be there for my woman every time and I don't believe in head or mind games. I would love to meet someone who shares same interests as me,someone who can be there for me through everything,a lady who believes in her inner beauty. lol I know I'm not a perfect guy,but I really do my best to be there for my woman every time and I don't believe in head or mind games.....
What I’m doing with my life
Fixing problems. I'm a take charge kind of person and a planner. I need a plan, be it for a day out, a vacation, or just in life.
Always doing my best ..
I’m really good at
Working, dancing, cooking, planning parties with friends, helping people and smiling :)..
The first things people usually notice about me
My eyes - they are blue, the shade varies depending on my mood.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Reading: The Brothers Karamazov, Alice in Wonderland, assorted travelogues & biography (recently: Thomas Becket, Vladimir Putin, Joe Kennedy), New Yorker, Daily Dish

Watching: Amadeus, Moonstruck, Sense & Sensibility, The Jerk, The Wizard of Oz, Babe, 30s/40s vehicles for Bette Davis, Barbara Stanwyck, Jean Arthur, Irene Dunne

Looking: Vermeer, Ter Borch, Grunewald, Picasso, Champa sculpture, jewelry from the ancient Near East, Persian miniature paintings, animal sculptures from anywhere

Eating: Variety. Garlic carrot salad, pumpkin ravioli, pilafs with fruit & nuts, yogurt in all varieties, pecorino, good raisins. The apple cake I made last week.
The six things I could never do without
-family/friends (obviously)
-my dog, Louie
-yoga/meditation
-peanut butter (smooth, please!)
-kindle
-passport
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Connecting today with tomorrow and the day after that.
On a typical Friday night I am
Spend time with family while we go for movie.
I’m looking for
• Girls who like guys
• Ages 37–60
• Located anywhere
• Who are single
• For new friends, long-term dating, long-distance penpals
You should message me if
You are mostly awesome, fun, and honest. You have a true passion for something - regardless of whether that passion is helping people live better lives or college football.

The person that used these pictures was very convincing. He put a lot of time romancing me everyday. He contacted me to wake me up in the morning and at night before going to sleep so that he would be the first and last person that I thought of each day. He contacted me during the afternoon too. He contacted me on Okcupid a dating site. Then he moved to texting. He sent me emails. It progressed to video chatting. He always had excuses why I could not see or hear him but he was able to see and hear me. He wanted me to help him to get a phone so that we could see and hear each other. This man knew what I wanted by reading my profile. Who knows he could have tailored his profile especially to grab my attention to match what I wanted. He turned off his profile once we were video chatting. He has a google profile online right now listing me in his circle with two other girls that have him in their circles but he doesn't show them in his circle from what I am allowed to see. This man told me about his son that is currently being cared for by his mother which I use to have a picture of. He got to know my two small kids and even wrote to them. We had been chatting for sometime and shared a lot with each other before I allowed my children to be affected by this. He lead me to believe that we were meant to be together. He wanted me to take his son Christopher in with me and my kids. I made room in my kids bedroom and closet for Christopher. We got a bunk bed, bedding, and gave him my son's clothes that he just grew out of. He told me that he wanted to get married and even sent a picture of the ring that he wanted to give me. This man sent me poetry and lovely letters everyday. He asked about the kids and gave advise like a father would when my son had some boys bothering him. He spoke of how our life together as a family would be like. He told me about how his first marriage didn't work and why the mother of Christopher was not in the picture anymore. This man likes to use the smilies faces alot and the buzz when IM Chatting. He likes to chat as early as 3:30 am, and as late as 8pm eastern standard time. He told me that he is stationed in Nigeria. When he asked for a phone he asked for a Blackberry Bold 9930 or 9900. He knew that money is tight with me. I am a single mom of two kids. I don't have a phone like this. He promised to pay me back. The video chats ended while he was asking for the phone due to no access. This man asked me to send him a phone and care package. He said that he could not get mail sent directly to him. The package had to be sent to a person named Henry John in Akure, Ondo Nigeria instead of him to keep him safe. Once the phone was received, he stopped emailing me. Once he got the phone, he told me that the phone's camera was not working so that he could not send me pictures or video chat. It was working when I sent it. He also asked for a care package of items that he missed from back home (under wear, cookies, chocolates, cologne, shaver, pics of me,..). He continued to IM me from his new phone. He called me three times for a few minutes at a time. He had a German accent. He told me that his mother moved him to Germany after his father died. He moved back to the states at 25. Several weeks after this he told me that he needed money for food and meds. At this point I was asking many questions about him to get the truth out of him. I still wanted to believe in the dream that he had painted for me. I was in denial. I had made room in my home for this man. I had picked out a wedding dress. My kids got to know him too. I had the pictures that he had sent me up in my home to look at everyday. This man may have taken money from me and my kids that we needed to live but emotional games that he played with us hurt more. He even wanted me to get a tatoo for him. I did not do that thank GOD. He used GOD saying that I was his soul mate and that we were meant to be. I am still getting over this. I am relieved to see this site to confirm that this man is a con man and that there really is a man that belongs to these pictures that is a good person. Dear Konrad, I pray that you and your family are very happy together. I feel kind of strange knowing that I have fallen in love with the pictures of a married man not associated with the man who romanced me for things and to play games with my heart. Please forgive my poor grammar here. I am writing what comes to mind right now without trying to correct my writing.

amberluren
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:53 am

Dear Amber, it's a sad thing to have to deal with and I understand your pain. It's so very hard for good, honest, compassionate people like yourself, to even understand how someone could be so purely evil. Just know that there is such a thing as karma and this scammer will get what he deserves. Meanwhile, you'll get what you deserve too and you will be the ultimate winner. Give yourself time to grieve, educate yourself on how to spot the fakes (they're everywhere) and don't lose hope or faith in goodness and love.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.
Pinky

Bookmark and Share

Postby TherealSSGFARIES on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:39 pm

I don't think there is reason to feel anything other than scammed! I know that's how I feel about all of this. I'm sorry that I wasn't more catious with my social networking sites. All of these pictures were copied from my old MySpace page, which has since been deleted. I've been contacted by several women telling me their stories of how someone used minimal information about me and a few pictures to, essentially, scam innocent people. I assure you that this is not what I stand for, and given the opportunity I would do everything possible to end this crap. Know that the pain this lowlife caused will pass.
TherealSSGFARIES
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Farries; <Farries.anthony@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Farries.anthony

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Chicago, Illinois
Marital status: Separated
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I will like to describe little about myself. First of all, I will like to say that I believe that there are no accidents in life, and that everything happens for a reason, although we may not understand it at the time and I strongly believes that it works. There isn't nothing much about me, I'm just, gentle, loving, caring, honest, understanding and most of all I believe in God. I’m a very easy going guy. I can also say's am romantic, kind, good sense of humor a man with a strong heart. I'm a family like kind of man, God first family and the rest follows. I want to meet someone meaningful to my life. I have a good sense of humor like nature and traveling. I like kids and have my favorites.... I don’t want to tell you what you already are but this is me you that you’re talking to and anything I say

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

Email give a Hit in FB for Farries Anthony from Alden, Pennsylvania; lives in Chicago/IL

https://www.facebook.com/farries.anthony

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:55 am

He goes on Confirio as mathewcool, mathewbachelor@gmail.com

41 / Male / Straight
Joined May 12, 2013. Living in Great Lakes, Illinois.

About me
One of the most important components of successful relations are mutual understanding, passion and true love. I do believe that passion plays great role in relations, but I think that still trust and faithfulness are the most important ones. I am here not to play games but to find my love.

Junkmail:
How are you doing today, I hope all is well... I liked your profile. I think you know what you want and you know that is rare to find now a days. I would love to know more about you so we can go from there,I would love to learn more about you. Please send me an e-mail mathewbachelor@gmail.com Have a nice day!!!

Matthew

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby katuramu on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Well I am now a victim of his as well. Gave Kelvington Tyler Faries my everything for 10 months. He was to come home next week to be with me forever. When I couldn't send money he was punished by his General. I can't even speak right bow as I'm feeling like a fool. So he is at it again and it hurts like hell...I just found out this today as I was starting to question since he can't log on...He has his general, Generaldevall@usa.com, email me to send $100 or he loses his connection. I am more hurt that I have given all my time and effort for the last 10 months to find this out. Who do I contact, how? He has done a lot that has messed up my life, especially this past month or really two weeks...My bank account is frozen and now they have cancelled my account. There is too much to even write or tell about. I hope he burns in HELL and is caught for doing such awful things to me and others.
katuramu
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Thanks for update :-) hope you already stop communicated with him
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 pm

I am sorry to hear this, katuramu :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams