Dale Papka, dalepapka@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Dale Papka, dalepapka@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:26 am

doulike.com
Dale (USA), 49

Name: Dale
Marital Status: Widowed
Children: Proud parent
Education: Masters
Languages spoken: English
Income: $75,000 to $100,000

About Me
Am a shy man but later open up,Am single looking for serious relationship that can lead to marriage....Contact me if you are only serious

pic taken in Orlando, FL - Disney's Animal Kingdom

Wow I feel delighted being accepted as your friend. Am using this moment to promise you that i will never give you any reason to regret knowing me I need someone that i can love, someone that would be thinking of me everyday.Sometimes when my friends here go for an Early leave to be with there family and loved ones for Holidays, i cry and cry a lots, cos i have no one to Request the Early Leave for me, Cox if i have someone that can do that for me i can have a early leave and that's so much something i would love to have to be with that special person and right now my heart tells me your that wonderful woman that's going to make me whole again, If only you can give me the chance to be that kind of special man that you are dreaming for With all my heart i will accept and cherish the offer I will treat you like an angel and make you feel love again like a high school girl don't like drama, I don't hold grudges and I truly believe that if you care about someone you should tell them as much as you can because you may never get that chance.

I want you to know that nothing good comes easily it takes time and patience. For patient is the best virtue, Am happy now we meet and i pray this will be the last bus stop, i want to be the last man standing, share things with and some to always make happy, but let start and see where it goes, I know you will need time to think about this but if you feel you like me already then we need to join hand together to make the fire to burn by constant conversation and open minded conversation until the day we both agree to meet in person I seek the right woman so i can retire and be with her for the rest of my life, I want to start over again would love to travel and sight seeing with her make her happy for the rest of her life, Don't only want someone I can live with, but I want someone I can't live without.
Lastly am ready to take things easy not to rush ok. Please don't stop writing me am always happy reading from you.
Let me know how you feel Priceless Angel, I just have about 7 months left for me here, and when I come home am thinking about retiring so i can have time to good care of my woman, that was why i was on the dating site. Am thinking about buying a home with big pool so we could have great fun, Will spoil my woman silly.

Received: from [41.203.67.52]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013
Nigeria :twisted:

Image Image Image

military pics most probably stolen from a soldier by the same name Dale P., Fayetteville, NC
album 'My second time over...'
on MS, uploaded 49 pics
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3VL4-NeOrgEJ:www.myspace.com/dpapka/photos/8400043+&cd=5&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de#{%22ImageId%22%3A38016846}
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dale Papka, papkadale@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:39 am

netlog
dalepapka
male - 46 years, Indiana, United States
Name Dale Papka
Date of birth 18/10/1966

Peace To You, Hello how you doing? Care to get to know each other? Well I just want to let the attraction I have for your profile and I will be so happy if we could share e-mails, by doing so we learn to know each other better, and take a look at my profile you read something about me as well. I don't really get on the site much. Please write me on personal email is papkadale@yahoo.com , it my Personal mail so i check it regularly. I hope to hear from you soon. God Bless.

same guy? grew a beard :D

yahoo avatar

also sent this pic, was smaller than a stamp in his message
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams