It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General Joseph F. Dunford

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Pictures stolen from Gen. Joseph F. Dunford, scammers are even using his name
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 0459.story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Netlog.

thanks for adding me as ur friend...am general Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. (born 1955) is a four-star general in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A).[1]Prior to that, served as the 32nd Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps.am married but divored last year due to dubious character of my wife(who sleep diffrences men out,while i travel to mission in war front.so i went to court to divored her,i have only one son,i was in Ghana in UN/NATO conferences meet,i spend month in ghana with my only son.,,during the conferences,united nation organisation invite to travel to afganistan to keep peace mission,so i have to decided to left my son in ghana with caregiver. remember that friendship can build by sincerity and trust only.tell me more about urself?until hear from u

i am really appreciate your message u send to me,remember that friendship can build by sincerity and trust only.i have been the netlog.com for jutst 2weeks from now..am general Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. (born 1955) is a four-star general in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A).[1]Prior to that, served as the 32nd Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps.am married but divored last year due to my wife dubious character,i have only one son(his name as mark joseph dunford,16yrs),i was in Ghana in UN/NATO conferences meet,i spend month in ghana with my only son.,,during the conferences,united nation organisation invite to travel to afganistan to keep peace mission,so i have to decided to left my son with caregiver in ghana,my son right in ghana,because of my assignent in united nation organisation,i am man of principle,i look cooking,i love football,i am a liverpool fan in england,,,am jovial with people and i love jokes,i am caring man,i take everyone as my brothers and sisters......what i hate in life,i have scammers,lies and fruadster,i am good christian home....thanks for anticipated cooperation in this regards.......GENERAL JOSEPH DUNFORD,JNR
the email adresss,u gave me...........it is bben to rejected by yahoomail sender,pls try to give another emaill adresss,so that i can send my pics,my emaill adressss... generaldunfordjoseph55@yahoo.com .....re- member that good friends never leave each others..take care

generaljosephdunfordjr
online male - 57 years, Boston, United States
26 visitors

am general Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. (born 1955) is a four-star general in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A).[1]Prior to that, served as the 32nd Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps.remember that friendship can build by sincerity and trust only
More about me

Name
general joseph dunford,jr
Date of birth
28/02/1955
(3 more days)
United States
Native language
English

i am really appreciate your message u send to me,remember that friendship can build by sincerity and trust only.i have been the netlog.com for jutst 2weeks from now..am general Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. (born 1955) is a four-star general in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A).[1]Prior to that, served as the 32nd Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps.am married but divored last year due to my wife dubious character,i have only one son(his name as mark joseph dunford,16yrs),i was in Ghana in UN/NATO conferences meet,i spend month in ghana with my only son.,,during the conferences,united nation organisation invite to travel to afganistan to keep peace mission,so i have to decided to left my son with caregiver in ghana,my son right in ghana,because of my assignent in united nation organisation,i am man of principle,i look cooking,i love football,i am a liverpool fan in england,,,am jovial with people and i love jokes,i am caring man,i take everyone as my brothers and sisters......what i hate in life,i have scammers,lies and fruadster,i am good christian home....thanks for anticipated cooperation in this regards.......GENERAL JOSEPH DUNFORD,JNR

Received: from [196.29.105.9] Ghana
Subject: HELLO ,MY DEAR........my pics
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dunford Joseph, dunford_josephf@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:07 am

Dunford Joseph
Worked at International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan
Studied at Georgetown University
Male

Image Image

Image Image

BP
Dunford4life
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: March 02
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joseph Dunford <generaldunfordjoseph55@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 pm

my dear xxx, Beautiful woman that's what you are to me it's nice to read from ,I am Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. (born 1955) is a four-star general in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A).[2] Prior to that, served as the 32nd Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps..
Can you send me some photos of your for me to know more about you as well,we can also chat on Skype add me up... Joseph.f..dunford,.jr Thanks waiting to read from you again

Received: from [197.220.160.84]
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013

diff. computer this time in Ghana :D

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

genjosephdunford@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:04 pm

badoo
Gen Joseph Dunford, 57
Quincy, MA, United States
About me
I was born in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1955, and raised in Quincy, Massachusetts. I graduated from Boston College High School in 1973 and from Saint Michael's College in June 1977. I earned commission in the month of my college graduation. I graduated in the United States Army War College, Ranger School, and Amphibious Warfare School. I holds a Master of Arts degree in Government from Georgetown … University and a second Master of Arts in International Relations from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University.
Interested in
I'm interested in a woman that is ready to settle down for good and she most be from 50 years and above.. She most be caring and honest also kind at all time.. Please no game. scammers stay off my page for your own good... :twisted:

Image Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

josephfdunford77@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:13 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7084382
Nickname: General
Name: Joseph Dunford
State/Region: Massachusetts
City: Boston
I am looking for a nice woman that is sharing,giving,caring and loving in nature,trusted and God fearing man that is dedicated in life

General: can you Add me on yahoo messenger and skype id josephdunford24 and josephfdunford77@yahoo.com
General: call me now through my international roaming number 614-441-4839
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dunford_josephf@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Fri May 03, 2013 12:47 am

MDF:: dunford4life =>man/ 57/ name: joseph dunford / United States
Describe myself as a Man of intellect who is committed to high ideals. A person with the utmost integrity, definite loyalty to friends, with extremely strong sense of family values. I have achieved and attained many earthly ambitions and am very secure in my surroundings

Subject: Hello dear
I am Joseph F. Dunford Jr, 57 years, general in the United States Marine Corps and current commander of the International Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan
I am from Boston, Massachusetts United States of America but currently on duty in Afghanistan
I am seeking out for an immediate investment opportunity in your country's economy, which I intend to discuss with you.It will be of great benefit to both of us, and I believe we can handle it together once we have a common understanding and mutual cooperation in the implementation of the project.
Should you be interested, please contact back to me for more details. I await your earliest response.
dunford_josephf@yahoo.com
Yours sincerely

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dunfordjoseph08@gmail.com;

Postby jaga » Fri May 03, 2013 11:07 am

He gave a different e-mail; http://www.romancescam.com/forum/postin ... 7#pr312188" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:twisted: MDF=> Message from dunford4life / Basic - 57 year old, man from United States
Date: 2, May 20:16:14
Subject: Hello dear
Thanks dear it's nice to know that you are willing to attend to my proposal,it's meat be of great notice to you that i am still on duty but i need your assistance like i told you before.This is going to be of great help to you and family,as i am getting ready for my vacation . fortunately i received a compensation from Afghanistan Government which i don't want the American Government to know about since i am still expecting another compensation from them as well,so i intend to invest this fund in your country during my vacation.I will come over to you in your country if you are willing to stand and receive this fund from the diplomat that i will introduce to you for delivery.

I need the following information below from you to enable me know more about you and to build confident on you as well.you should also promise me that you will be trustworthy and fundamental to see to the delivering of my fund to your door step in your country.If you are willing to continue send the following below
1. Full Name: .........
2. Telephone Numbers: ...........
3. Your Age: ........
4. Your Sex: ...........
5. Your Occupation: ............
6. Your Country: ............
7. City: ...........
8. Your Home Address: ................
9. Marital Status: ...............
10.copy of international

Thanks for your Understanding i will be waiting to read from you soon. dunfordjoseph08@gmail.com

General Joseph Dunford

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

genjfdunford@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:34 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7170713
Nickname: josephfd
Name: Joseph F Dunford
State/Region: Massachusetts

I am I am a four- star general in the United States
MarineCorps and current commander of the International
Security Assistance Force and U.S. Forces Afghanistan
(USFOR-A). Prior to that, i served as the 32nd Assistant
Commandant of the Marine Corps. I have commanded
several units, and is noted for leading the 5th Marine
Regiment during the 2003 invasion of Iraq. I have a
daughter, i was born on 10th Dec. 1955.
hi honey, how are you doing?
How was your weekend? Contact me via my emailgenjfdunford at outlook . Comkiss

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Phillip Max, phillipmax10@yahoo.com et al

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 am

phillipmax10@yahoo.com
phillipmax10@hotmail.com
phillipmax10@gmail.com

fishmeetfish.com/profile/phillipmax10
phillipmax10 Profile: on here searching for a serious lady to spend the rest of my life with................ no jokes
Age & Gender: 55 Year Old Man

PHILLIP MAX,I Im 56years of age, Single father with a daughter of 12years old, she stay with her grand-mother in ghana :twisted: cuz i married an african lady while i went for peace keep in ghana but divorced now that why im on here searching for a serious woman to spend the rest of my life with. I'm 5'7', blue eyes, brown hair, Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, Drinks occasionally, christian, Leo. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice man seeking for a caring and honest woman to spend the rest of my life with.I im looking for a woman that is tender heated, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a husband that would love her in a way that she's not been loved before, I Live in united state but currently in afghanistan for peace keep ,Well i am into the united state AMRY and i like what i do. you can contact me through my personal mail address, phillipmax10@yahoo.com, phillipmax10@hotmail.com, phillipmax10@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

josephf.dunford314@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:37 am

NETLOG
dunfordjrgenjoseph
male - 57 years, Boston, United States

How are you pretty lady? I am Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr of the US Army, your profile and pictures on this site - Net log .com caught my attention; I am interested in knowing you better. I would appreciate if you could reach me through my private email box: josephf.dunford314@yahoo.com or add me on your yahoo messenger for quick communications to enable us know each other better. My usual heavy daily schedule does not provide me the time to come to any social network site. Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Cheers

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

amdunford001@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 am

person.com
USER ID: 7276959
Nickname: amdunford001
Name: joseph
State/Region: District of Columbia
City: Massachusetts Avenue
More about myself: I am an independent person that loves to be with family and friends. I enjoy meeting people. I am down to earth and easy to talk with. I enjoy a woman who can have a conversation about many different topics. I love to laugh but I also need to be challenged. I take care of myself and I am attracted to women who do the same. I enjoy a woman who is confident. I enjoy a woman who is somewhat reserved and does not share her worries with the world but will open up to the man she's with and not afraid to admit failures as well as successes. I enjoy talking and laughing at the same time. Going to the movies. Having ...tails. Walking on the beach. Getting together with friends. I like working outdoors and I love my profession. I take pride in my profession and work hard towards its success. I treat people with respect and allow them to be where they are without judgment. I am true to my partner and can communicate my feelings very easily. It's the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it's the little differences that make them interesting. My ideal relationship: A very honest fun-loving relationship. Always open for conversation and being a good listener. Never take each other for granted. Just enjoy each other to the fullest. My past relationships: Life must go on. You live and learn from the people you have or have had in your life. Remember all of the great times and cherish all the wonderful memories you shared with your partner. And if it doesn't last and if and when it ends, always remember to turn the next page and look forward to a new chapter in your life, who knows it might be the best one yet.

amdunford001: can you write me on my email if you dont mind amdunford001@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joseph Dunford, gen.josephdundord@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Gen_123
State: Massachusetts
Zip Code: 02151
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

Description:
I am Joseph Dunford From Boston, Massachusetts,United States of America. I am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks. ....Skype add me....gen.joseph.f.dundord

dunno with whatever he registered on Skype
IP tool did not work :(

Hello,how are you doing today,....I'm looking for true loving,honest and romantic woman to be my life partner...No play ,someone true and serious?? gen.josephdundord@yahoo.com Or skype add me ..gen.joseph.f.dundord

by now, I assume, we all know how General Joseph F. Dunford looks like :D

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Dunford, genmichealdunford@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:49 am

waydate
gendunford
54 y/o man
Albany, USA
I Army General Micheal Dun ford was born in New York on February 20, 1959 and I was commissioned into the infantry as a second lieutenant after graduating from Military Academy at West Point in 1978. I served the military in a number of capacities before being appointed by President Obama in 2013 to lead the American military “surge” in Afghanistan.I am man with sense of humor looking for serious relationship.

'HI DEAR HOW ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE. THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE LAST TIME. SORRY THAT I COULDN'T REPLY YOU. IS BEEN A LONG TIME I LOG IN. ABOVE ALL I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU BETTER PLEASE PLEASE REACH ME ON THIS ID genmichealdunford@yahoo.com'

yaty
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby yaty » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:48 pm

George Joseph Dunford <georgemichael45655@hotmail.com>
Sep 20 (2 days ago)

I Thank you for your Interest in the Honor of My Request and I appreciate the Fact That you did not Turn me down When I sent you on the Request A Dating Site, I Hope That this dialogue help us to Understand ourselves in trying to assess the development of a true friendship and relationship with you. I want you to know there is no doubt in my mind in our ability to take the necessary step in strengthening of a true friendship. I must warn you that I am searching for a serious relationship and I hope I can find a through friendship in you? I believe we shall find a common language to communicate with when we meet.

About me .......

My name is George Dunford but please call me Joseph, I served as an naval officer in Kabul under NATO command I'm from Boston and I want a serious relationship with a serious lady and I am willing to relocate with this lady to a place of her choice if necessary when i retire from active service soon. I want to keep in touch with you so that we can continue to communicate through this medium and plan a way of medium and our meeting after my retirement from Kabul where I am currently serving as General commander naval under Isaf Special joint task force and hope to Live with you as A Civilian When I Retire.

I HAD A wife and she died in April Six years ago after A failed cancer of the Blood and I have A Daughter Also WHO is 17 years old and studying medicine in the US It is time to begin plans for the future and accept a new lady into my life as I shall start a life full joy and happiness with my dream woman and she may be you, who knows? because it is the reason why I am on the Online dating to search for an elegant lady like you who would like to get acquainted to a man with dreams and ambitions for the future and we can together dialog on where to live and build a family because I do not intend to return to the states so I do not remember the sad events of the departure of my late wife. I want to live a quiet life when I retire and have a new civilian friends. My resignation is very close because most of my documents have been approved and some requires final approval. I love the physical game, Visiting the Sea Shores and Viewing beautiful places in the Mountains and Also I love going to concerts, theater and listening to Classical Music.

A woman I need I can Share All That I have and together We can Lay the Foundation for the poor abandoned children and she will help me in this program so we can contribute to the orphan children and the less privileged in the society because I have so much love for the children and I will use my resources to provide them with the education and profound professions so that they can be developed and fit into the society. Find my photos as I promised you but please tell me about yourself and send photos to me to see how far we can go in this connection. Thank you and I Look Forward to Hearing from you and having your Pictures soon.

your sincerely
George.................

domain of georgemichael45655@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.88 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.88

Eruzin
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Eruzin » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:08 am

I'm not sure if any of this will add any new information, but here goes:

[4:59:25 PM] Joseph Dunford: Enter a message to introduce yourself.Good day pretty lady, It's my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and that you enjoying your day?, I'm Joseph Dunford, I am US military officer in Afghanistan ,I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life, I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see God's tears when it rains, dancing to the beat, cooking .. but I can just as comfortable as at home... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for a genuine and meaningful intimate relationships, there is love, passion and romance. I wish you all the best life has to offer. I'm not always on this site, but I'll be glad if you write to me at ( josephdunford196@yahoo.com )or send me your e-mail address so I can contact you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Joseph.
[5:00:54 PM] *** xxx has shared contact details with Joseph Dunford. ***
[5:01:20 PM] Joseph Dunford: Hello
[5:01:25 PM] xxx: hello
[5:01:26 PM] Joseph Dunford: how are you ?
[5:01:33 PM] xxx: I'm good. How are you?
[5:01:44 PM] Joseph Dunford: I'm doing great thanks
[5:01:55 PM] Joseph Dunford: so how was your day?
[5:02:19 PM] xxx: It's been pretty good so far. How are things going with you?
[5:02:37 PM] Joseph Dunford: everything is going well thanks
[5:03:00 PM] Joseph Dunford: You can call me Joseph what may I call you ?
[5:04:15 PM] xxx: You can call me Shannon. :)
[5:05:25 PM] Joseph Dunford: wow lovely name
[5:05:50 PM] Joseph Dunford: do you have kids ?
[5:06:20 PM] xxx: THank you. Yes, I have two children and one grandchild. Do you have kids?
[5:06:52 PM] Joseph Dunford: Yes I'm single father with 3 kids
[5:07:03 PM] Joseph Dunford: so are you still married ?
[5:07:24 PM] xxx: I've never been married.
[5:07:31 PM] Joseph Dunford: ok
[5:07:48 PM] Joseph Dunford: so how about their father ?
[5:08:25 PM] xxx: My daughter's father has been a huge help and really good for the most part. She's 18 now and out of the house. My son's dad isn't in the picture.
[5:09:29 PM] Joseph Dunford: you've got a nice family out there
[5:09:39 PM] Joseph Dunford: so what kind of job do you do ?
[5:10:53 PM] xxx: I have an amazing family. We're all really close.
I don't work outside of the home. Being a mom takes all I've got! (chuckle) The real reason I don't work is that I have a disability that prevents me from being on my feet for very long, and there are no sit-down jobs available where I am.
[5:12:23 PM] Joseph Dunford: so you're always at home ?
[5:12:32 PM] xxx: Mostly, yes
[5:13:08 PM] Joseph Dunford: I'm so sorry to hear that but I know for sure that you will be fine soon
[5:13:25 PM] xxx: It's a permanent condition
[5:13:25 PM] Joseph Dunford: so what are your hobbies?
[5:13:39 PM] xxx: I love reading and learning. I like sci-fi
[5:13:39 PM] Joseph Dunford: really but how ?
[5:14:48 PM] Joseph Dunford: wow lovely
[5:15:06 PM] Joseph Dunford: so what are your plans for the future ?
[5:15:51 PM] xxx: I'd like to find a dad for my son and be a committed wife/mother. That's all I ever wanted.
[5:16:17 PM] Joseph Dunford: wow that's nice to hear
[5:16:47 PM] Joseph Dunford: It's allI ever wanted too find a good mother for my kids
[5:17:10 PM] Joseph Dunford: please send me your pics
[5:17:32 PM] xxx: My profile pic is the only one I have
[5:18:00 PM] Joseph Dunford: are you using a phone or laptop ?
[5:18:27 PM] xxx: laptop
[5:18:34 PM] Joseph Dunford: ok
[5:19:08 PM] Joseph Dunford: so how's your weather condition there today ?
[5:21:28 PM] xxx: It's getting quite cool now
[5:21:45 PM] Joseph Dunford: Oh same here too
[5:22:27 PM] Joseph Dunford: I hope we can be friends and later become more than a friend ?
[5:22:43 PM] xxx: That would be nice.
[5:22:53 PM] Joseph Dunford: Thank you so much
[5:23:09 PM] xxx: No need to thank me. :) I like making new friends.
[5:23:20 PM] Joseph Dunford: really ?
[5:23:25 PM] Joseph Dunford: Me too
[5:24:05 PM] Joseph Dunford: It's my greatest pleasure having you as a friend
[5:25:18 PM] Joseph Dunford: and I do really want us to always be best of friends maybe someday become good lovers
[5:25:30 PM] xxx: I'd like that too
[5:25:39 PM] xxx: What do you do in Afghanistan?
[5:26:24 PM] Joseph Dunford: I'm the Commander NATO Training Mission here in Baghdad
-- I thought he said he was in Afghanistan...
[5:26:45 PM] Joseph Dunford: so how old is your son ?
[5:26:59 PM] xxx: He's almost a teenager.
[5:27:19 PM] Joseph Dunford: that's lovely
[5:27:30 PM] xxx: Sometimes :D
[5:28:09 PM] Joseph Dunford: I would be the happiest man on earth I wish I can always make you smile
[5:28:23 PM] xxx: Thank you
[5:28:35 PM] Joseph Dunford: You're always welcome
[5:29:19 PM] Joseph Dunford: I'm planning to come over there in Canada immediately after my vacation from here
[5:29:41 PM] Joseph Dunford: I want to settle down there and marry again
[5:29:51 PM] xxx: What made you choose Canada?
[5:30:03 PM] Joseph Dunford: I have been seriously planning over it for the past 5 yrs
[5:31:17 PM] Joseph Dunford: because it has always been my dreams come true to spend the rest of my life there
[5:31:32 PM] Joseph Dunford: I'm so much happy to have you here
[5:32:26 PM] xxx: I will be glad to be able to meet you
[5:32:54 PM] Joseph Dunford: then we will meet when I come there
[5:33:21 PM] Joseph Dunford: my vacation is coming on the 15th of November
[5:33:26 PM] Joseph Dunford: next month
[5:33:44 PM] Joseph Dunford: so I will depart from here on 16th
[5:34:14 PM] Joseph Dunford: so you can just leave your cell phone numbers with me so I can ring you at the airport there
[5:34:33 PM] xxx: I don't have a phone. All I have is skype chat
[5:35:00 PM] Joseph Dunford: why you don't have a phone ?
[5:35:45 PM] xxx: Skype is cheaper. All my family have it and since I'm always home and always on they can always get a hold of me
[5:36:19 PM] Joseph Dunford: do you have yahoo messenger ?
[5:37:11 PM] xxx: Just Skype
[5:38:42 PM] Joseph Dunford: I barely come on skype because I use yahoo and I'm just new here on skype
[5:39:26 PM] xxx: I much prefer Skype to yahoo. It's a lot safer. Yahoo and msn both have given my computers really bad viruses. Skype never has.
[5:39:54 PM] Joseph Dunford: please install yahoo just for me plz
[5:40:22 PM] Joseph Dunford: because I don't prefer skype to yahoo
[5:40:43 PM] xxx: I'm sorry, I can't. Computers are too expensive to fix or replace, and I'm poor.
[5:41:12 PM] Joseph Dunford: Ok understood
[5:42:16 PM] Joseph Dunford: so how long have you been using skype ?
[5:42:50 PM] xxx: Ever since my brother went to Korea to teach English. More than ten years now.
[5:43:01 PM] Joseph Dunford: oh I see
[5:43:15 PM] Joseph Dunford: so have you met any man here on skype before ?
[5:43:24 PM] xxx: No, never
[5:43:36 PM] Joseph Dunford: ok
[5:43:44 PM] Joseph Dunford: so I'm the first ?
[5:43:56 PM] xxx: Yes you are. I guess that makes you special. :)
[5:44:10 PM] Joseph Dunford: Thank you so much
[5:44:16 PM] xxx: You're very welcome
[5:44:24 PM] Joseph Dunford: what's your email address ?
[5:46:53 PM] xxx: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What's yours?
[5:47:32 PM] Joseph Dunford: josephdunford196@yahoo.com
[5:48:01 PM] xxx: What's your military email? I'd rather use that since yahoo causes so many problems.
[5:48:39 PM] Joseph Dunford: americangeneral368@yahoo.com
[5:48:48 PM] Joseph Dunford: it's still yahoo
[5:48:54 PM] xxx: OK
[5:49:01 PM] Joseph Dunford: no problem at yahoo at all
[5:49:18 PM] Joseph Dunford: yahoo is very much convienent now
[5:49:38 PM] Joseph Dunford: not just as you think dear
[5:50:04 PM] xxx: ok
[5:51:15 PM] Joseph Dunford: please try install yahoo messenger now
[5:51:19 PM] Joseph Dunford: Ok ?
[5:52:41 PM] xxx: I won't go that far. I'll email you at yahoo but I won't install the messenger. What would I do if I didn't have my computer? I wouldn't be able to talk to my family or you.
[5:53:49 PM] Joseph Dunford: nothing will happen to your computer because it's much better now
[5:54:10 PM] xxx: I can't take that chance
[5:54:32 PM] Joseph Dunford: ok no problem about that
[5:54:39 PM] xxx: Thank you.
[5:54:51 PM] Joseph Dunford: I will email you now
[5:54:59 PM] xxx: ok
[5:55:02 PM] Joseph Dunford: always welcome

First email:
IP address: 72.30.235.214
josephdunford196@yahoo.com

Thanks for your friendship

Joseph Dunford <josephdunford196@yahoo.com>

Though my heart is breaking I still thank you for the joy you've brought inside me, for the times you've listened to me and answered me, and the times we will share together you and me. I hope that you find your happiness with me. All I want to say is thank you
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Poster´s nickname edited out off chat log ;)
-Eruzin-

Return to “Military scams”