scammers with pictures of General Benjamin C. Freakley

African scammers posing as military personnel.

scammers with pictures of General Benjamin C. Freakley

Postby Marisa on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:43 am

This one contacted me on 4ppl: clarksonbrooks, 46 yo from Los Angeles.

Picture stolen from Lieutenant General Benjamin C. Freakley

sent me this crap:

Dear Beloved one,

My name is Clarkson Brooks from the united state of America am 46yrs old currently in afghanistan on peace keeping mission searching for someone who is honest and humble that can think positively.

I believe that there is no limit to love.and that true beauty is in someones smile. I am looking for someone who still believe and have faith in love, a real woman who is not afraid to show who she really is, '' I absolutely understand that dreams give us wings and love makes us fly' come and take my hand and fly with me let us sail together on this wonderful ocean of love together free from stress and heart break.

One thing I know for sure is that No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer, there is a taste of greatness in everyone, we just need the right touch of love to make them come real, I believe in the power of love and I know there is always time for love no matter what.

I want you to email me at clarksonbrooks@ymail.com if you are truthful and serious about this offer,I hope to hear from you soon. so we can make togetherness change the place of separation in love. much love .

I will wait to read from you soon, even if you are not willing to send me email direct through my box just leave down your email address here for me i will get back to you .

clarkson Brooks.

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Lt.Benson Green, lt.bensongreen@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:46 am

badoo
Lt Benson Green 54, Miami, FL
About me
I love to laugh. I am friendly and can be shy . I am looking for a friend and possibly more that may lead to long term relationship . Taking chances, is what life is all about. I am so excited to see where my life is going. I have plans and goals and looking for someone to share them with. Ready and looking for a change in the romance &friendship .

plus stock pics
Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of General Benjamin C. Freakley

Postby Myra on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:47 pm

clarksonbrooks@ymail.com
on FB
Kevin Rockwood :D
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lt.Benson Green, lt.bensongreen@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Received: from [41.138.182.60]
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 14:17:34 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 41.138.182.60
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
State/Region: Lagos

Hi , How are you doing today?Great i guess! I'm sorry it took me time to write back ,i hope you unerstand the nature of my job .Have been busy so much at the front line .I can't wait to go out of this mission and come back home to spend my retirement with the woman God really want for me.I hope is you?kidding..
I hope I am sending this message to the right email.Kindly get back to me .
Cheers Green
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Connell Mccall, connell.mccall@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:05 am

badoo
Connell, 59
Los Angeles, CA, United States
About me
I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance....... I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, I will be your best friend and life partner I … like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.
Interested in
I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic . My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my … emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know aswell, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any girlfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship. am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn’t lack anything.. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.

ok i will like to have your phone number so we can txt each other and get to know more about each other
well i want us to chat and get to know more about each other and i will be happy if we get to know more about each other..or if you can give me your email address so i can email you some pictures of me and also tell yu more about me connell.mccall@yahoo.com

Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Connell Mccall, connell.mccall@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:38 am

yahoo avatar
leads to a profile on dating72 (27/09/2013) and an additional profile on badoo
pics shows retired Lt. Gen. Benjamin Freakley

ben02170
State: Massachusetts
City: quincy
Zip Code: 02170
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Native American

In my own words:
Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything though i knew this is a generation where loyalty is all about money, love is just a quote and lying is the new truth i want to meet sensitive yet strong woman , who's ready for new start at in her life , articulate, attractive and very affectionate intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests. My smile and positive personality come through when you meet me. When you know me, you find warmth, support, fun, caring and love

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:44 am

badoo.com/01247647203
James, 51
Online 12 August 2013
Adrian, U.S. Virgin Islands
About me: I am sociable and open-minded

besides the pic of the previous posts he uploaded these pics

Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Myra wrote:badoo.com/01247647203
James, 51

Received: from [197.251.156.171]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 08:25:33 -0700 (PDT)
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Geolocation Information

My name is Connell McCall Freakley. I was born on August 2, 1954 at Baptist Hospital in Miami. I started & Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist church schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my scientific work. I entered the military academy at the age of 16 years. I was at boarding school, so my parents visit me once in a while. I did not spend much time at home. My mother was a teacher and his father was the head of the field of medicine.
I fought in the Gulf War in 1990-1991. Gulf War was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam Hussein. I had a very bad experience ..
I Leut. Gen. I am the leader of my team. I'm an officer without commissions and work in the junior management of the military.
As you already know, I am currently stationed in Afghanistan. I must let you know that I'm on my second mission in Afghanistan, and I've been here 10 months spent in Afghanistan. My first mission in Iraq in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. After returning to the U.S., I learned that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. It cost me the win. She misused my properties so I paid her. I was in love with all my heart, but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.
My son lives with my ex in Miami. I have full custody of him. I do not want my ex to pay any amount of money again.I will be getting him to stay with me when I get home quickly. I was married once. I am now looking for another woman to be associated z I'll be home in three months. Actually, they can not communicate with the outside for security reasons, but you have a woman for themselves. A woman who will be there for me and I'll be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because they can not communicate with the outside of the phone. Everything is monitored.
My relationship with my ex was so. I loved her with all my heart. In fact, this is true. I did not think could do something like that. I helped her at work, support a family, to spend much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beach, movies, and many interesting places, just trying to make her the happiest woman in your life. I know he is regretting it now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her, but I had already made my decision. I do not know why she pulled away from me. It may be that they can not control their sexual desire. I do not get angry. It happens once in a while, but I know how to control it. In the military, if you can not control your anger, you're going to end up fighting all the time.I am concluding this letter here, but remember, I'm seriously my words
Have a nice day.
Hugs,
Connell
Bix

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Benjamin C. Freakley

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Pictures stolen from retired Lt. Gen. Benjamin C. Freakley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Freakley

marriedonfacebook wrote:2/ https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.frek

"Benjamin Frekley
hello how are you my name is General benjamin c frealey and how was your day at over there? You are so pretty and beautiful , I was happy when l come across your profile, It was very nice and interesting of which one man will not appreciate the creature of God almighty in you…. l wanna be your friend and I am waiting seriously for your reply or message via facebook….thanks and God bless you."

(Argh. A mispelling of Benjamin Freakley http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Freakley (cannot even spell the name of the person he is purporting to be Twice!..
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Benjamin C. Freakley

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:35 pm

^^
Benjamin Frekley
About
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:58 pm

^^
Yesterday was a post here asking for the email address, post miraculously disappeared :thinking:
I squeezed the email address out: benjamin.freakley@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

the email address leads to a different military man on FB, see here:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=69101
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:08 pm

complaintslist.com/people/f/lt-gen-benjamin-freakley/

Email: freak.ben2000@yahoo.com
military scam - targeting young women and romancing them to get items sent to them

Hello, I signed up for match.com and this gentleman winked at me. We started talking on my personal e-mail. Then we started IM each other. This guy is really good. He had me convinced until I started tripping him up by asking questions. His name on match is nuttylove mate, 48, Bedford TX It started 10/14/12. He said that he was Lt Gen Benjamin Freakley, I thought wow, how could this influential man be talking to me and what would he be doing on match .He said that he was a man also and wanted to meet a nice lady and that he was in Afghanistan he did not have time to meet someone. He was really convincing, and I guess I wanted it to be him.

I thought well, a lot of people are doing match now and maybe he is also just a person. Anyway,, he sent me pictures of him and his son, I thought that since he sent me pics of his son that this must be true. But still in the back of my mind I still could not believe that a man like Lt Gen Benjamin Freakley would be talking to someone like me. I looked Gen Freakley up on the internet to inquire, a lot of the stuff this guy was saying was correct. He said that he needed me to send him some items over there for him, he said that he was retiring in Dec and was coming to see me. I said if you are retiring why do you need these items, he said they were gifts for his men and people that had helped him over there. It seemed believable.He talked about **** and how close to him he was, since in my profile I had said that I was a christian. So since he was talking about **** and seemed a gentleman I believed him. I almost went into debt to send him the items that he wanted.

Im a struggling single mom, very lonely. I thought how could someone lie and be talking about **** at the same time. I was reading a magazine about internet fraud, they had a website that was militarygear.com/asp, I went to the web site and looked at all they had. Guess what, the first e-mail that he sent me was on there, word for word. I could not believe it. His pic was not on it but the e-mail was. Talking about how his wife, his love had betrayed him, I wish I had saved the e-mail but I did not. I am still on line with him in hopes that someone can catch him. He has no idea that I know. What should I do.I feel bad for Benjamin Freakley, he has done so much for this country to have his name smeared like this. If you contact him please send my apologizes, I feel bad that I could have believed that a man as he could be someone like this man.This man said that he loved me and wanted to have a family with me, I guess that is the first red flag.

This really puts the great men in the army that are good a bad name. This man should be punished. He wanted me to send him, a teddy bear, shower gel and spray,white t-shirts,2 basketballs, 2 soccer ****,camera, phone, cookies & candy, polo spray, citizen wrist watch,bible,and an i-pad. I told him I could not afford all these items, he said to send what I could. Some of the things sounded right. but not the i-pad, he said it was to help with his retirement stuff, and the other electronics were gifts to others. I did not send anything, lucky I found out first.

Address of where to send items: Mr.Michael Carl Asante. P.O. Box AT 1166,Achimota MKT.Accra, Ghana, I was told to send it express and send them my packaging number when i sent it and what was inside.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams