scammers with pictures of General Rick Hillier

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Gareth Sean, garethsean@ymail.com

Postby Bix on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:54 pm

jaga wrote:From: gareth sean <gareth.sean10@live.com>

Also on yahoo
garethsean@ymail.com

person.com
USER ID: 6846948
Nickname: sean
Name: gareth
State/Region: Kentucky
City: Canada
I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor.

sean: gareth.sean10@live.com
null 15:41 sean: can i have yours too
null 15:45 sean: garethsean@ymail.com
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Brown, steven_brown020@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:32 pm

badoo
Steven 55, New York, NY
I am 49 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, … trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I am looking for some one who honest, caring, lovely truthful, trustful, some one who don't lie some one who always tell the truth some one with good heart and some one with always in believe of what ever is doing.

I am seeking my one and only woman to share our souls as soul mates. She will be my love, my world, and my greatest joy. If you think we might be a good match, then i would love to … hear from you..

My skype is stevenlovely11 and what's yours?
My yahoo address is steven_brown020@yahoo.com and what's yours

Received: from [41.218.198.14]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 01:46:48 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 41.218.198.14
ISP: Ghana Telecom
State/Region: Greater Accra

Good Morning Dear Friend...
How are you doing, i hope all is well with you, and hope you have a wonderful night.....Well my name is Steven from badoo as you can remember we heard a lovely chat yeesterday...... And i want to thank you so much for the email address that you give to me as a friend, and as i promise you to tell you more about myself so this is something little about me..I am Steven 55 years old and a widower.I am a widower with so much love and care to give out to the woman of my dreams and of my heart desire if I find her someday.I have been a widower for 8 years now and haven't been into any relationship since I lost my late wife as I couldn't like whom I saw within me anymore so I took my time to reschedule my life properly and I think I am now ready to move on with life and settle down again in life.I am so tired of my loneliness as I have so much love and care within my heart to give to my partner if I find her someday but the earlier I am to find her is the problem at hand now as I am growing old and time and tide waits for no man but I am in no rush or hurry meeting my right woman as Gods time is the best..I want to meet a woman whom I can put all my love and trust in her without any fears of broken heart.I joined the internet because I still believe in true love,in romance and in "happily ever after." but dating on the Internet has now been interpreted into so many things that we hardly find the good ones that comes our way but with hope and trust we shall find what we are all looking for. I would rejoice at the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my true soul-mate, the one with whom I can share all of myself - emotionally, spiritually,financially and physically and the one I can put all my love and trust in her without any fears of broken heart. I seek a best friend and lifelong companion.I know and believe strongly that my one and only is out there somewhere, and joining the internet seemed like a place I might find her as I have tried several dates in the United States and my friends has hooked me up with nice and lovely women but it all didn't work out so I decided to give a long distance relationship a try as there is no harm in trying and also no one on this earth knows where he or she might someday find his or her right partner that's why dating on the Internet is made common now a days to make things easier for everyone to find his or her right partner no matter the distance involved..A deep commitment to the relationship is what I seek from my woman when I find her. My parents were married 30 yrs and 1 day they got involved in a Car Accident and they both couldn't survive it. I saw them show consistency with raising me as their only child up.I saw that no matter how bad they were off financially - they were committed to making their marriage work. No matter what hard times there were for them - they were committed to each other and to the marriage.That's the same thing I am also looking for in my marriage if I someday find the right woman of my life.
I am a Commader in the US Army and I have been in the army all my life.I enjoy my every single moment spent in the army as it made me whom I am today.I am presently in a peace keeping mission in Iraq and I have been here for quite sometime now.I am probably left with less than a months to end my mission assigned to me here and return back to the United States but it would be so loving and sweet and entertaining to have a sweet and lovely woman awaiting my return back home.I have one son and he is 12 years old and called Jeffery has been the only one beside me since I lost my late wife.He is the source of my happiness and he has been the only one beside me through life's ups and downs.I am missing him so much and can't wait for my mission here to come to an end for me to go and be with him.He is currently in a boarding school in Los Angeles but we do communicate through emails.I want to meet a woman who is ready to accept me and my son into her life and make us forever happy as we also make her happy as well.I do not smoke cigarette but I do drink but only on occasions.I do take in a glass of red wine on occasions.I was the only child of my parents as I had no brother or sister.I lost my parents also some years back in a Car Accident for which life became seriously hard for me so I went to live with my uncle.My uncle also committed suicide some few years after just because his wife cheated on him and life became terribly hard for me but all the same,I thank God for making me whom I am today after all what I went through in life.I sometimes feel much pain and grief because my parents couldn't live to see my success in life but I hope that God has given them a special and peaceful resting place.May their souls rest in perfect peace.My goals and dreams in life was to work hard to achieve a healthy and wealthy life and I thank God for listening to my prayers and making my dream a reality..For now the most important dream of my life is to someday find the true life partner of me and settle down with her and start a new life and family with her as I have got lots of love within my heart of hearts to give out if I find my soul mate.
I don't have much time to write all about myself so if there is anything else you would like to know about me ask me and I shall answer.Please take good care of yourself now..I wish you all the best in all that you do.Stay safe and be blessed.Have a good and a nice day...Looking forward in hearing from you soon and chatting with you, Thank you.
Your New Friend,
Steven
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Brown, stevenlovely11@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Fri May 03, 2013 9:15 am

Bix wrote:Skype: stevenlovely11

badoo
Steven 55, New York, NY

New profile..now with hotmail :mrgreen:

Ok, i have hotmail, my hotmail is stevenlovely11@hotmail.com, can we chat there right now?
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gen.davidrodriguez303@live.com

Postby Bix on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:52 pm

badoo
David 55, Fall River, MA
Work: U. S ARMY DOCTOR. I have a reasonable income

do you have email addrs or skype ID??here is myemail ddres gen.davidrodriguez303
at live dot com

Mixed your Generals up, mugu! :mrgreen:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

harry.larry53@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Harry, 56, New York, NY, United States, added: 2013-08-10 9:04:27
I want to go out with a girl older than 50
Languages: English
Interests:
60 seconds Karts Sumatra Calvin Harris Da Vinci Code Mario Balotelli
Thailand Pulp Fiction Djerba Island Lebron Six Flags Deep house

pics known:
https://p550.badoo.com/868/4/0/3/124830 ... 83_300.jpg

:twisted: CHAT, and Harry - 18:52
*this is my email ... harry.larry53 at yahoo
*i want you to come online now on yahoo so That we can talk more
*this is my hotmail harry.hugh53 / / / / outlook.com
*I'm very loyal and affectionate and give 100% of myself To those I love. I am comfortable in my own skin, have a healthy self esteem and look much younger than my age.
*i want you to give me your cell phone number so that i will call you now about
*i am also a retired Army General working now with the United Nation but i am a professional engineer working on my own cattle farm (kingdom)
*my day is from Scotland and my mom from New York and I lost my child at my tender age so I was brought up by my Aunt in the States (New York) .. And I spent much of my life time there ...
*She was so good to me and really took good care of me because she never had any child of her own so I was her everything and I really respected and appreciated her efforts ...
*My dream in life was to be come one of the greatest man in the army and here am I now. I have been in the army for the past 37 years and i am retired now because i was to work under the United Nation
*I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry Larry<harry.larry53@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Hello,
:mrgreen: How are you ? I am grateful to meet with you and thanks so much for your email ..i have waited for you online now on yahoo and i want to share more with you and to know you better .. please kindly let me know the time you come online on yahoo ..this is my yahoo email ..harry.larry53@yahoo.com ..i will send you more of my photos ..
X-Originating-IP: 41.66.224.88 / Ghana,Accra
Subject: Hello
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 18:12:03 +0000
Harry Larry <harry.larry53@yahoo.com>
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry Hugh <harry.hugh53@outlook.com>

Postby jaga on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:08 pm

GOOD MORNING ,
HOW ARE YOU DOING ? I HOPE ALL IS WELL .. I THANK GOD FOR YOU IN MY LIFE AND I AM PRAYERFUL TO GOD THAT OUR MEETING IS FOR A PURPOSE .. I WILL SURELY CHERISH AND ADORE YOU THE WAY THAT YOU'RE .. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU BECAUSE FROM THE FIRST DAY I SAW YOU ,MY LIFE HAS BEEN TOUCHED AND TOTALLY , I AM A CHANGED MAN ..I BELIEVE IN YOU AND I ASSURE YOU , I WILL BE WITH YOU VERY SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER MY SWEET ANGEL . I BELIEVE WE CAN MAKE IT FOREVER , WITH YOU BY MY SIDE , YOU MAKE ME COMPLETE ... I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND I KNOW THAT WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU IS EVERLASTING .....I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND AND LOVE YOU FROM THIS VERY MINUTE TO THE END OF MY LAST BREATH .. I AM YOURS FOREVER MY DARLING .. I TRUST IN YOU AND I KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE .. I AM THINKING OF YOU EVERY SECOND AND EVERY MINUTE OF MY DAY .. I CAN NEVER LEAVE WITHOUT YOU , FOR ALL THIS YEARS GOD MADE ME STRONGER JUST TO MEET WITH YOU FOR A PURPOSE THAT IS TO LOVE AND SHARE HAPPINESS TOGETHER FOREVER .. I HOPE YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF MY LOVE .. I WAIT TO TALK TO YOU VERY SOON ONLINE .. YOU'RE ALWAYS ON MY MIND .. I LOVE YOU FOREVER ... WITH KISSES AND HUGSS .. HUGSSS ...

ISP: Microsoft Hosting
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 15:45:50 +0000
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 pm

persistent scammer
I want to have, please let us talk longer on yahoo ..
I send an email Ane not accept my invitation to do now ..
I really love you, and I do not want to spend much time with you here ...
That invite so we can chat on yahoo
:liar: :liar: :liar:
IP: 41.66.234.29 / Ghana
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:24:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: come online now on yahoo
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Hello my best friend,
How are you doing? i hope you just wake up from bed ..I am thinking of you so much and i can't wait to be with you online and to know you more..I want you to try and do your best to get online on yahoo or [msn} hotmail so that we can talk more ..I started my day with a prayer for you and i thank God for you in my life ..I am grateful to share my life together with you i know that it for a purpose we will live together forever ...

I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.
If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky ..I hope you have a wonderful day ..I send many kisses to you ..kisss kiss kiss and hugs ...

yours faithful
Harry ..

Received: from [41.66.234.29] by web161305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;/ Ghana
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:09:50 PDT
Subject: Good morning ...am online now on yahoo
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of General Rick Hillier

Postby jaga on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:43 pm

harry.larry53@yahoo.com
Harry —
I want to call you please text me at my number : +1 (972) 472-1836
I want you to know that i am honest and sincere to meet with you personally on facebook

:cool:
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gareth Sean, garethsean@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Person.com
USER ID: 7692273
Nickname: gareth
Name: gareth
State/Region: New York
City: New York

gareth: hey swetie
how are you doing... Well I am General gareth sean .. (Task Force Commander and the commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, and one hundred and first Airborne Division of the Canadian Army. And I am a soldier in the army for about 29 years. and I've been in Afghanistan for the past four years and I'm going to retire soon and I thought it wise to find my true partner and a friend suggested to try online dating, chat for a moment and e-mail exchanges please reply me with this garethsean@hotmail.com, and I'm sure this is why we are in touch. I do not care about the distance or age, because they can not distance tear apart two loving hearts and age is also only number.All is about who can make you happy,
gareth: and trust you and treat you like a king or Queen.I I am a widow for the past 8 years, my dad and mom are dead.Am the only child of my parents, as well, I only have one son who is in school boarding military government in the states ... Well I want you to know that you're the only woman I talk to and I'm so glad to know you.I am 54 years and survive on my own financially. loved friends and family, I am a lot of fun and friends easily. I love life and a little more love to share with that special lady (hope to find it soon) lol. Life can be lonely without someone
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to Military scams