It is currently Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Senegal scams pt. 3 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 3 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:34 pm

same pic as in previous post

Maryam Abdul, maryampourk@yahoo.com

http://www.sonico.com/u/72009423/Maryam-Abdul

Maryam Abdul in Tristan da Cunha, Saint Helena - Sonico Saint Helena

Hello, Am mostly impressed by , My name is maryam .i will like to be your friend and have a good relationsship in you with understanding if you can write to my email address maryampourk@yahoo.com then i will give my pictures and also my details.i shall hope to receive from you soon,thanks

also on
friend.lt
Mercy Durat
Mercydurat@yahoo.com Uganda, Kampala. 27 years old

also on
vk.com/id173154599‎
Amina Baby, Dakar, Senegal

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 pm

netlog
mercyharry249
female - 25 years, Alabam, United States
Name mercy harry
Date of birth 19/03/1988
Location Alabam United States
Native language English

i love ur profile,
i am mercy
please contact me
here in my private
email ok
(mercy16harry@yahoo.co.uk)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

naomyfrederick@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Netlog: rosegood853
female - 26 years, Howell, United States
Name: Naomy good /

:) Hi dear,
how are you, my name is Naomy well and was intressted in your profile,
So I do not know if it will take me friendship, I want you to reply
me my e-mail here (naomyfrederick@yahoo.com) so that we can have more
talk through it, I thank you for your reply to my e-mail box,
thanks to a new friend ......... Naomy

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 pm

vivian4ugba@yahoo.com
IP address: 196.207.239.227
hello,
I visite your profile and I find out that you are the type that suit my heart, which am seeking for, I hope and believe we will walk it out for heart desier, let come out for something good for our love, i believe someone with good zeal, someone who knows what is love and you are the type, when replying contact me through my e-mail adddress. ( vivian4ugba@yahoo.com ) Iam waiting for the love.
Iam vivian
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

karaeve@yahoo.co.uk;

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Netlog: evekara2
femmina - 25 anni, Dakar, Senegal
Nome: EVE EVE /
:-o
hello dear, my name is Eve.
I come '(karaeve@yahoo.co.uk) across your profile today
and become interested of known you so That
we can build good relations and understanding,
I promise to send you my pictures and everything about me as soon as
I get the answer to my e-mail address for more explanation,
Remember the distance or age or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)
I hope to here from you
yours
Eve

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Naomy Frederick - naomyfrederick@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Dearest In Heart,
Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today? hope you are perfectly fine and doing well in health. My name is Miss Naomy Frederick, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa,) . 24years of old, 5ft 4inch tall, Single never married, Black hair and black eyes. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago My late father Dr.Philip Frederick; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Kigali the capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My Younger Sister. It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around When this Happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accounting, I then manage to Abscond Following west African country to (SENEGAL) where am Residing now in a REFUGEE CAMP''in''Due to the problematic situation Which am passing through here In this camp. We are not Eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison,

But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l do not have any relatives now Whom Can l go to all my relatives Abscond in the middle of the war the only one l Have now is Rev.Kelvin John who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches) here in the camp he has Been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel due to the camp Have two hostels one for women & men get the other is The Pastors Kelvin John Tel number is(+221 7717 47 105) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he Will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i do not have any privileged to anything Be it money or whatever because it is Against the law of this country.A want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic That incident lead to Being in my situation now took place .

Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit of certificate and death certificate here with me Which i will send to you later, Because When He was alive he deposited 'an Amount of money in a leading bank Which he used my name to the next of kin, The Amount in question is $ 6.5Million U.S.D (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you Can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I Kept this secret to people in the camp here you are the only person that knows about it and the Reverend, he is like a father to me. Regarding to the above i will like you to Be confidential and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and of vision, truth and love hard working.I speak english language but i will like to know many other if God give me the Opportunity to lean it, but i speak english very good. However I will like you to call me because we still Have a lot to discuss. Attached Here is my pictures. I am seriously looking for a nice person of kind heart in my life.
Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Patiently waiting to read from you soonest.
Deeply In Love Yours,
Miss Naomy

Received: from [41.82.101.244] by web162602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;/ Senegal
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:16:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HI MY DEAR,THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME

ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sarahbruce836@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:36 am

MDF: sarahbruce836
sarah bruce /
29 year old, woman from United States

how you doing there ,hope all is well ,this is sarah from usa ,
am sinlge never married before am here looking for a serious relationship ,
if you dont mine to know more about me you can add me up on yahoo here is my id sarahbruce836@yahoo.com....
or you check me out on facebook ....rosline sarash bruce ....
hope tp hear back from you take care ok
fake profile: https://www.facebook.com/roseline.s.bruce/photos_stream

pic Frida Kald = http://fridahelaveckan.blogg.se/category/ovrigt-2.html

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Comfort Rossi, comfort_rossi@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:19 am

netlog
rossi_comfort
female - 26 years, Sudan :lol: , United States

Hello Dear,
My name is comfort Rossi, I got your contact information, and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you. I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can contact me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my picture to you, so that we can know each other better.
My personal e-mail address: (comfort_rossi@yahoo.com) I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Miss comfort Rossi.
Again my confidential email address to receive a reply in this way: (comfort_rossi@yahoo.com) kiss

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anna Koffi, annakoffi2002@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:06 am

waydate
itai02
- 20 y/o woman
- from Abijan, Cote d’Ivoire, Cote d'Ivoire

'Hello dear,
annakoffi2002@yahoo.com

This might surprise you because we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence, but I believe that it takes just one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence and believing you could be of great assistance in commences some kind of joint vanture with you in your locality while I complete my education under your care if you do not mind. I would also apologize for my intruding into your privacy, but I would want you to please find patient, forgiveness in your heart and comparison on me as you read this mail, because life has made me to go out of my way to contact you and after much prayers too, My name is Miss Anna Aka Koffi, I am 20 years old girl from Sierra Leone, but living and schooling in Cote D’ ivoire,. I am writing you to request you to be my Business associate to Manage the fund which I inherited from my late father Dr. Koffi who was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip with my mother and my plan is to continue and complete my education in any country which was disrupted as a result of their death. Please let me know your opinion regarding this offer so that I can detail you accordingly to enable you have access to the fund deposited with a security firm as family valuables and receive it in your account for investment or joint venture while I continue my education under your care with hope that you will not disappoint me. Thanks once again for the audience given to me and I am waiting to hear from you regarding this joint business opportunity.
Love,
Miss Anna Aka koffi,
PLEASE MAKE ALL REPLIES TO:-
annakoffi2002@yahoo.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:21 pm

This is Nigeria
Hello how are you doing there ,hope all is well ,i can see your email address ,
please can you tell me where you from your age and what you really seeking for on here ,
and what we you like to know about me ....hope to hear from you soon,take care ...
:mrgreen:
IP: 197.242.115.151./Nigeria,Lagos
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 06:15:54 -0700 (PDT)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:16 pm

sarahlou764@yahoo.fr
IP: 63.141.204.111
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX

Hello dear, I am pleased

(sarahlou844@yahoo.com)

My name is Sarah and I am a girl. I came across your amazing profile today and decided to write to you , so that we can better understand the personal for relationship. I really like you and i want you to know me more so please try all you can to join me at my private email box(sarahlou844@yahoo.com) for pictures and more about me as soon as you see my message.

Please write me directly on my email box I have to tell you something very important.
(sarahlou844@yahoo.com)

pls reply me back
sarah
sarah4life

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

Am good looking girl; looking good looking man for true relationship Am good looking girl; looking good looking man for true relationship Am good looking girl; looking good looking man for true relationship Am good looking girl; looking good looking man for true relationship
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Subject: rebekah_luo2013@hotmail.com
(rebekah_luo2013@hotmail.com)
My name is Rebekah beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender, simple-minded person, obedient, loyal, honest, caring, lovely, understandable, sincere, reliable i am seriously looking for relationship leading to anything/marriage i saw your profile today and I love it,and decide to drop few words to you because you match the type of person i will like to start a relationship with please I would like you to contact me via this e-mail (rebekah_luo2013@hotmail.com) please contact me to my email address so we can start from there, and I will tell you more about me and my picture, not only that I have something important to tell you.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Miss Rebekah
Email:(rebekah_luo2013@hotmail.com)

missrebekah

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: accra
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

My name is Rebekah beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender, simple-minded person, obedient, loyal, honest, caring, lovely, understandable, sincere, reliable i am seriously looking for relationship leading to anything/marriage

Use Spokeo

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Hello
My name is Ruth Johnson
i saw your profile today and became interested in you,
i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address
(ruthjohnson3@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address
above.
Ruth.
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life)
please contact me here (ruthjohnson3@yahoo.com)
:lol:
IP: 212.52.84.102/ Italy,Milan
Decimal: 3560199270
Hostname: outrelay02.libero.it
ISP:Italia Online SpA
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 22:25:17 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: ruthjohnson3@yahoo.com
To: Undisclosed-Recipient;

coolbreeze1975
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Name used = Rita Bashan

email addy = rbashan@ymail.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.82.68.70
ISP: SONATEL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <rbashan@ymail.com>
Received: from [41.82.68.70] by web161603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 25 Aug 2013 07:48:49 PDT

FMF profile =

princess555 Profile: I am looking for true love friendship and marriage
View Comments

Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Me
I am looking for true love friendship and marriage I am looking for true love friendship and marriage

email sent to me =

Hello Dear,

contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am interested in you,Well I am Miss .RITA.... Bashan, 24 years old girl from Sudan,the only daughter of Late Col.Franck Bashan, the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the formal rebel leader Vice president John Garang who died in plane crash, after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Vice President John Garang ,he accuse my father of coup attempt,My late father Col,Franck Bashan, was the Chairman,Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Khartoum the capital of Sudan,The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on in my country,

It was like a dream coming true,when i received your letter today that you sincerely want to help me, I am happy to know some one that is honest and sincere like you, You have changed my days and my life today,However, i wish to give you detail explanation on the letter that i sent to you, I lost my mother, junior ones and my father during the war in my Country Darfur Sudan,click here (http://www.aiddarfur.org) while i came to Senegal with the help of a good Samaritan, that later drop me at the refugee camp here in Senegal,

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father who is pastoring at the church in the refugee camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not every thing, i told the Rev.Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail in his office computer here in the refugee camp, mean while life is just not easy since I don't have any body here to take care of me,the church Address : Church of God Mission,Dakar Senegal,Dear you can call me through the reverend phone number,The Reverend Telephone number is +221776497558 ,Please when you call ask of Ms.RITA.Bashan,and he will send for me to answer your call,The Reverend name is Rev Fr. chars stanly

Mean while I wanted to escape to Europe but my late fathers brother's hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, Luckily they did not discover where I kept my father,s File which contains important documents, So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar UNHCR, Republic of Senegal,because they wanted to kill me also and made a way with my late father's money, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.700, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin, However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund,As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started, This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes,Please i am asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner as well as the beneficiary to claim this money out from the bank and transfers it into your position , I have made up my mind to offer you 20% of the total money, while the remaining will go into a productive business for us

Like i told you, i have my father's death certificate, Trust account last statement, and also a writing Will, that the money must be transferred abroad before withdrawal, this is for my security and the safety of the money and this is the main reason why i need your help.

I want you to know that the money is with Bank in London, and it is going to be transferred to you in a legal manner.

Dear Send to me Your Full names, address, occupation and telephone number,Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details,so that when you contact the bank, they will honor your letter,I am happy to know you, I hope to hear from you.

Miss-- RITA---Bashan

profile pic from fish gets some GI hits.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Manila Maris Allen, manilaallen@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:47 am

SMH
maris120
- 26 y/o female
- monrovia, Liberia
- English, Afrikaans, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2013-08-23 10:04:27
- ID: 92857

My dearest one,
Greetings to you, my name is Miss Manila Maris Allen, i am happy to get contact with you on this site(saymehi .com), It is my desire to know you. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soon.
Please write to me direct to my email address so that i can be able to tell you more about me and the reason of my contact with you, thanks
My email address (manilaallen@yahoo. com)
MISS Manila Maris Allen
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Other types of African scams”