Senegal scams pt. 3 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: Senegal scams pt. 3 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby jaga on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Hello
My name is Ruth Johnson
i saw your profile today and became interested in you,
i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address
(ruthjohnson3@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address
above.
Ruth.
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life)
please contact me here (ruthjohnson3@yahoo.com)
:lol:
IP: 212.52.84.102/ Italy,Milan
Decimal: 3560199270
Hostname: outrelay02.libero.it
ISP:Italia Online SpA
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 22:25:17 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: ruthjohnson3@yahoo.com
To: Undisclosed-Recipient;
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Name used = Rita Bashan

email addy = rbashan@ymail.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.82.68.70
ISP: SONATEL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <rbashan@ymail.com>
Received: from [41.82.68.70] by web161603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 25 Aug 2013 07:48:49 PDT

FMF profile =

princess555 Profile: I am looking for true love friendship and marriage
View Comments

Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Me
I am looking for true love friendship and marriage I am looking for true love friendship and marriage

email sent to me =

Hello Dear,

contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am interested in you,Well I am Miss .RITA.... Bashan, 24 years old girl from Sudan,the only daughter of Late Col.Franck Bashan, the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the formal rebel leader Vice president John Garang who died in plane crash, after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Vice President John Garang ,he accuse my father of coup attempt,My late father Col,Franck Bashan, was the Chairman,Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Khartoum the capital of Sudan,The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on in my country,

It was like a dream coming true,when i received your letter today that you sincerely want to help me, I am happy to know some one that is honest and sincere like you, You have changed my days and my life today,However, i wish to give you detail explanation on the letter that i sent to you, I lost my mother, junior ones and my father during the war in my Country Darfur Sudan,click here (http://www.aiddarfur.org) while i came to Senegal with the help of a good Samaritan, that later drop me at the refugee camp here in Senegal,

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father who is pastoring at the church in the refugee camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not every thing, i told the Rev.Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail in his office computer here in the refugee camp, mean while life is just not easy since I don't have any body here to take care of me,the church Address : Church of God Mission,Dakar Senegal,Dear you can call me through the reverend phone number,The Reverend Telephone number is +221776497558 ,Please when you call ask of Ms.RITA.Bashan,and he will send for me to answer your call,The Reverend name is Rev Fr. chars stanly

Mean while I wanted to escape to Europe but my late fathers brother's hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, Luckily they did not discover where I kept my father,s File which contains important documents, So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar UNHCR, Republic of Senegal,because they wanted to kill me also and made a way with my late father's money, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.700, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin, However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund,As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started, This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes,Please i am asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner as well as the beneficiary to claim this money out from the bank and transfers it into your position , I have made up my mind to offer you 20% of the total money, while the remaining will go into a productive business for us

Like i told you, i have my father's death certificate, Trust account last statement, and also a writing Will, that the money must be transferred abroad before withdrawal, this is for my security and the safety of the money and this is the main reason why i need your help.

I want you to know that the money is with Bank in London, and it is going to be transferred to you in a legal manner.

Dear Send to me Your Full names, address, occupation and telephone number,Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details,so that when you contact the bank, they will honor your letter,I am happy to know you, I hope to hear from you.

Miss-- RITA---Bashan

profile pic from fish gets some GI hits.

CB1975 :cool:

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Manila Maris Allen, manilaallen@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:47 am

SMH
maris120
- 26 y/o female
- monrovia, Liberia
- English, Afrikaans, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2013-08-23 10:04:27
- ID: 92857

My dearest one,
Greetings to you, my name is Miss Manila Maris Allen, i am happy to get contact with you on this site(saymehi .com), It is my desire to know you. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soon.
Please write to me direct to my email address so that i can be able to tell you more about me and the reason of my contact with you, thanks
My email address (manilaallen@yahoo. com)
MISS Manila Maris Allen
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:40 pm

kara45

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: texas
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later

Hello my dearest one?
My name is miss.Kara Garrick i saw your profile in this site i am interested in you please my love contact me through my private email address (mis.karagarrick70@yahoo.in) (mis.karagarrick70 @ y a h o o.in) i will tell you more about me with my lovely picture i love you from miss Kara Garrick

karagarrick567@yahoo.in

IP: 41.214.99.164 Senegal
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

anitatendaji12@yahoo.in & favourtendaji502@yahoo.in

Postby Bix on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:57 pm

netlog
anitatendaji3
online female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Hello
my name is anita, i am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile on this site while searching for a relationship. i will be very glad to be your friend, please if you wouldn't mind, i will like you to write me back through my email; (anitatendaji12@yahoo.in) so that i can give you my pictures and tell you more about my self.
to me age, distance, race and coluor do not matter, rather what i value most is the understanding and love that will exist between us.
I am looking forward to read from you. Yours new friend Anita,
please contact me directly to my private email below (anitatendaji12@yahoo.in)

ALSO

netlog
blessingtendaji757
online female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Hello
My name is Miss Favour Tendaji, i am seeking for true friendship and
partner please contact me through my private E-mail address (favourtendaji502@yahoo.in)
so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about me, i strongly believe that we can start from there to know each other better, thank so much for your understanding, i will be waiting for your positive reply in my private box as soon as

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

karaeve@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:25 pm

netlog
evekara2
online female - 25 years, Dakar, Senegal

hello dear
my name is
Eve. I come'(karaeve@yahoo.co.uk)across your profile today and become interested of known you so that
we can build good relations and understanding,
I promise to send you my pictures and everything about me as soon as I get the answer to my e-mail
address for more explanation,
Remember the distance or age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
I hope to here from you
yours
Eve .

Image Image
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lizzy luo <lizzyluo1@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:14 pm

:pee: My Dearest ,
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart, With due respect trust and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly I am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow in my heart, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation. But first let me officially introduce myself to you.
My name is Lizzy Tage Luo, 24 years of age from Ivory Coast, in western Africa, My Father, Tage Luo, was the Interior Minister of Côte d’Ivoire, in Laurent Gbagbo government. He was killed on April 14 2011, in the presidential residence where he was holed up with other confidants of Laurent Gbagbo including my mother. Although, I do not know how far you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Ivory Coast. But is made consistent headlines on News bulletins.
In fact, I am constrained to contact you because of the bad treatment I'm getting from my Step mother after the death of my parents. My father had two wives before her disappearance. My mother was the second; the first wife could not raise an issue after six years of marriage, so my father emerged the idea of getting a second wife who has become my late mother. After the marriage of my mother, the first wife became hostile and aggressive to the point where my father rented an apartment for her in the city. But she returned with her things back to my father's house after the news of my parents' death. she become more harsh to me and she wanted to deny me of my entire father's property. I am only as being in a perverse circle that nothing in the house likes me.

Meanwhile, I wanted to fly to Europe for my education, but they hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Fortunately for me, she did not discover where I kept my father file containing important documents. So I decided to run out of my country to nearby country called Republic of Togo where I am now seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, here in Lome , Republic of Togo. Due to my inability and lack of resources. Be informed that inside the file of late father which i discover from our house, i found a Deposit Certificate of US$4.700.000.00 which my late father use to Deposit Money in a bank known as Financial Bank in Togo with my name as the Next of Kin.

I decided to contact you for help please, I shall be very happy if you should consider to help me without betraying me when the money is transfer to your bank account. I am contacting you for a long business relationship and investment assistance in your country. My father of blessed memory deposited the amount of $4, 700, 000.00 in a bank here Lome Togo with my name as the next of kin. When I came to Togo, I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if I’m not married or up to 30 years. The agreement stipulates that if i am less than 30 years I should appoint a business partner abroad / investor any time I want to have access to the fund in the bank. I understand that the investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business hile i continue my education abroad.
Therefore, the bank people warned me that since I am not yet 30 years old and not married, I should look for someone to stand for the claims under their agreement with my late father. That is why I contacted you. Secondly, I like your country and I would like to live there and continue my education as I was in my 1st year at university, Before the crisis began which take the life of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this e-mail only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response demonstrating your interest I will put things into action immediately. In respect of the above, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to deal honestly with this project.
I dont have a direct phone number but if you like talking on the phone with me i will give you the phone number of Reverend Father here Is +228 930-105-91. in the refugee camp because I told him a little about myself but i did not tell him about this money for security reason. When you call, tell him you want to talk to Lizzy Tage Luo, the Côte d’Ivoire girl, He will send for me because he knows that I am staying in the female Hostel Room 74.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please, keep this transaction for yourself only because this money is my last hope on earth and I don’t need anything to happen to it. I advise you not to disclose this information to any other person even your best friend until we have access to the fund. I pray for success of this transaction and if marriage come after this transaction better for me because i need a person who will take me as life partner with open mind to take good care of me like husband and wife but if you are married we can be business partner.

Attach there are my pictures
Regards and have a nice day
Miss.Lizzy Tage Luo.

ISP: Microsoft Corp/ United States
Subject: My Dearest ,
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:35:22 +0000

Copy the content of the > deborahluo@hotmail.co.uk

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

janetkate68@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 pm

MDF: janet68
janet kate/
32 year old, woman from United States
Hi How are you doing there I am Janet by name i will like to talk to you, because I really like your profile and if you do not mind, to know me because I'm too open, very health-conscious, cheerful. I am very sincere in finding my other half, in the near future. If you're like honest and looking for a good woman, I hope that you will give me a chance. I am down-to-earth, loving, very polite, and know how to treat a man. If you are really looking for love, pleasant, cheerful, health-conscious women that you can have a wonderful, fulfilling life with, then look no further. I have a faithful, loving husband and family and will do everything possible to have a wonderful relationship based on love and respect muture, I think they are designed to share life with another person.And if you really have an interest in me can you give me your number phone, email or both calls Yahoo too, so we can learn more about either .... Ok I hope to hear from you soon ..?
janetkate68@yahoo.com

pic :party: http://www.sweetteenmodels.net/?p=928

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Netlog: nancy_love890
female - 24 years, Txaalaxhatkw, Canada
:lol: Welcome.
My name is Nancy, I just saw your profile here
and i want to friendship with you
Beside i have something special and you want to disks with you,
but it's hard for me to speak here, because it is a public site
Please answer me directly to my e-mail (Nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk)
I'll tell you the details about me my photo
Thanks to Nancy nancy4urcare@yahoo.co.uk

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

blessing80real@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:28 pm

:party: Osada.pl: blessing234
Name: blessing
Date of Birth: March 20, 1988
E-mail: blessing90real@gmail.com
Telephone (s): 00221776751695

hello dear (blessing80real@yahoo.com) how are you doing, my name is Blessing, i saw your profile, Which really interest me in having communication with you, pls i will like you to contact me direct to my mail box so that i can explain my self very well to you and also send you my picture for you to do me better, here is my email address (blessing80real@yahoo.com) take care.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dorothydiane570@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:33 pm

MDF: dorothylove4u
dorothy diane /
25 year old, woman from Senegal
About Me and My Life;
I am a good looking girl who is easygoing and sexy
:)
Hello I am Miss Dorothy, How are you its my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile which interest me in having communication with you, if you have the desire to be my friend, we know each other better, and will be very happy if you can write to me through my email id (dorothydiane570@yahoo.com) for easiest communication, which will allow me to send my pictures to you and will be waiting to hear from you and I wish you, your new friend Dorothy. (dorothydiane570@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dorothydiane570@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Netlog: dorothyrothy
female - 25 years
Name: dorothy rothy
Date of birth: 05/04/1988
Mother Tongue: English
About me: I am a sexy looking girl, understanding and
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
♥ # ♥ # ♥ Hi Dear, My name is Rothy i saw your profile at the airport,
(Netlog) and became interested to contact you, please if you are interested,
to meet me, please contact me with this e-mail address
(dorothydiane570@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you more about me,
also show you more of my photos and some other communication Rothy girl
Please contact me directly to my box.
(dorothydiane570@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mercy.dagba@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:00 pm

netlog
mercy Dagba
23 years old - female - Senegal

Hi Dear,
How are you,hope fine
My Name is Mercy i was impressed when I saw your profile and I believe we can have long term relationship. Please I will like you to email me back here at mercy.dagba@yahoo.com so I can tell you more about
myself …"
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Angle Dickson, angeljohn337@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:13 am

netlog
son_angle
female - 26 years, Dakar, Senegal

Hello It is my pleasure to contact you,
I'm looking for an honest man from
true love and my is Angel I think I've found
you.You can get back to me through my
e-mail.(angeljohn337@yahoo.com)
Awaiting your response
as soon as possible.Your Lovely
Angel.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lov_Sarah@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:37 am

netlog
sarahbabysarah
online female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal

Hello with love,
(Lov_Sarah@yahoo.com)
My name is Sarah, I am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile and i loved it, in a specially manner i will like to further communicate with you , so as to know each other well for more introduction , if you share the same view with me , i will be happy to see your mail at(Lov_Sarah@yahoo.com) and tell you what i have for you , so please lets give our self a trial , thanks till i hear from you at (Lov_Sarah@yahoo.com)
With regard Sarah.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams