Ryan Ortiz - r.ortiz02@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Ryan Ortiz - r.ortiz02@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:30 pm

am very happy to meet with a woman like you//i have a daughter too who is 18years old and she is studying abroad,i work as a consultant and i give latest agricultural information to modern farms for maximum productivity,i work on contract basis and it feel so good doing the kind of job you i like,i love all sorts of outdoor like travelling,movie,vacation,picnic,fishing and so on,we will get to chat late,tell me about your formal relationship...how long were you married and where is your man now......am on that site looking for a good woman someone whoi can live happily with.

Received: from [63.223.80.109]
Subject: How are you
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:31 pm

=> Tagged:

Adam L
Last Active: 2 months ago
Basic Info: 50, Male, ABUJA, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:06 am

How are you doing ,why didnt you reply my first mail,i guess you have been busy,well i hope life is treating you well,i hope to read back from you soon.Take care
Adam from netlog.com

Received: from [63.223.127.5]
Subject: How Are You

IP: 63.223.127.5
ISP: Sentris Network LLC

known proxy

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Monday, anthonymonday007@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:31 pm

badoo
Anthony 49, Los Angeles, CA
About me
myself: Hi, I'm a very open person. Caring, kind, loyal, honest and romantic man I'm down to earth and open to trying new things all the time. I know there's nobody perfect in this world but we have to make it balance for everything
Interested in
I am looking for a woman who likes to go out to enjoy an exciting night together, as well as cuddling on the couch from time to time. I am extremely outgoing (not a homebody), If you are the type who likes to sit at home every date watching tv, playing video games,.. WE WOULD NOT BE A MATCH! I am not saying go out every night, but dating and relationships require.. GOING OUT.. every now and than! … I want to enjoy life with a woman, who has a zest for life, not sit around and watch it pass us by, LETS JUMP IN AND ENJOY LIFE TOGETHER, LIFE IS TOO SHORT. LET'S MAKE MEMORIES TOGETHER!! I would hope she is a good conversationalist, a confident woman, NOT SHY, SENSE OF HUMOR REQUIRED, I am not into games or any type of drama, I hope you are not either

can you tell me little about your self....................you can send it to my mail address anthonymonday007@yahoo.com
and you can send me your email address so that i can add you to my yahoo messenger

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adam Lopez ~ imadams66@yahoo.com

Postby *Dragonessa on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:49 am

Met this guy on Zorpia... he since deleted his account there :(

he's a persistant one, he texts me every day.. :lol:

Adam Lopez
imadams66@yahoo.com
Phone / Text # 617-829-3808

Yahoo Avatar:

Username: AdamLopez
Name: Adam

nice to meet you mam
Adams Lopez: I was on the site looking to meet with a woman who i can build a relationship with
Adams Lopez: and may be finally get to meet if we seem compartible :mrgreen:
a friend of mine got his wife online
Adams Lopez: they both dated for a whle online and later get to meet and they make arrangement about their lives
Adams Lopez: and it worked
Adams Lopez: you are so nice and you seem generous.

daughter named Sandy, age 19. Studying abroad in Istanbul, Turkey
Adams Lopez: istanbul
Adams Lopez: petrochemical engineering
Adams Lopez: baby
Adams Lopez: am so mmuch into you
Adams Lopez: it seems like i have known you for ages,i just hope you will be mine :mad:
Adams Lopez: am laying on my bed too
Adams Lopez: dont really have much to do
Adams Lopez: all alone in my house
Adams Lopez: daughter far away from home
Adams Lopez: it has always been like this
Adams Lopez: you know :cry: loneliness
Adams Lopez: i hope you willl take that away someday
Adams Lopez: how many of you lives in your house? :mrgreen:
Adams Lopez: I care about yuo and i want to be with you plus I love you :mad:
ME:You are pushing it. Take care..I don't think you are a very serious person, and I am not into people playing games with me..

Adams Lopez: <ding>
Adams Lopez: Hey baby
Adams Lopez: Hello dear how are you doing?
ME: What do you want buzz boy? :mrgreen:

Adams Lopez: good to see you here
Adams Lopez: i really like to tell you the truth
Adams Lopez: i have been honest with you now
ME: So, I'm listening
Adams Lopez: am a Nigerian like you know
Adams Lopez: and am a rwriter a rapper
Adams Lopez: and i can sing a lil
Adams Lopez: just graduated from university...no job yet
Adams Lopez: am a fresh graduate
ME: How old are you?
Adams Lopez: am almost 30
Adams Lopez: youcan send me some too He sent me some pics.. :twisted:
ME: Ok, so why do you want to do this to people.. I accept no excuse for using others emotions the way your fellow country men do.
Adams Lopez: well i have told you why i started it but i have never scammed anyone before :liar:
Adams Lopez: i never got lucky before
ME: hmm.. ok.. so what is your real name?
Adams Lopez: am not really good with lies :applause: :liar:
Adams Lopez: am Seyi
Adams Lopez: Oluwaloseyi
Adams Lopez: it means what the lord has done
Adams Lopez: The lord's doing

Adams Lopez: so you are still mad at me
Adams Lopez: ?
ME: I'm trying not to be... but you know I've been hurt by someone in your country before. It's very hard for me :evil:
Adams Lopez: really
Adams Lopez: how much? :evil:
ME: It's my own business
Adams Lopez: ohh am sorry to hear about it
Adams Lopez: sorry baby
Adams Lopez: but i love you
Adams Lopez: i dont know if you can let me your man
Adams Lopez: you can come over here so you can see how i live...
ME: I could never afford a trip like that. :mad: And I'm sorry... it's not a place I would want to come :evil:
Adams Lopez: Its cool here...its just online they do those tihings...not in person :-o
Adams Lopez: well i can come meet you if i have the opportunity,USA is a place i can follow my dreams with a reasonable help :thinking: :disagree:
Adams Lopez: atleast am a graduate now :party:
ME: That's what this is all about? Is you want a free ride to the US? .. why would I want to help someone that tried to cheat me?
Adams Lopez: well......i was just trying to do it but i couldnt
Adams Lopez: thats why i told yo the truth
Adams Lopez: infact am going to have to stop this shit.....it has never proit me :P
Adams Lopez: am sorry i made attempt on you
Adams Lopez: but i thank God it made me meet you..you are such a nice and loving person
ME: I'm here..
Adams Lopez: well....its the fact that i love you and i will really like to get to be with you,may be if am lucky i can get through to united sttate and may be i can be with you :twisted:
Adams Lopez: we can keep talking on here the time comes
Adams Lopez: honestly,i care and i love you :mrgreen:
ME: You can't love someone you know nothing about.
Adams Lopez: dont say that
Adams Lopez: how about the case of love at first sight :lol:
Adams Lopez: i really do
Adams Lopez: its the fact baby
Adams Lopez: its the away i feel about you
ME: Please don't call me baby.. I really don't want to hear that :evil:
Adams Lopez: i wrote those poems for you from the buttom of my heart :mrgreen:
Adams Lopez: sorry mam :lol:
Adams Lopez: i mean no disrespect
ME:I just don't want to hear that ok?
Adams Lopez: why?
ME: You know what.. I don't want to talk ok
Adams Lopez: alright may be later..am not a bad person and i wont hurt yuo
Adams Lopez: and i wont try to hurt you anymore
Adams Lopez: i swear down
ME :I have a real problem with this.
Adams Lopez: i wont hurt you
Adams Lopez: i promise you this baby

ME: we will see, please don't ask me for anything, because I won't do it. I'm not here for games.. .

:twisted: No response

ME: ok, well.. have a nice evening. I'm tired. I want to rest. take care

He did share a few photos of himself..poor baby, was afraid I'd report him: :lol:

:mugu:

Seyi Oluwaloseyi

ImageG_buck.jpg

Image Ogbomosho_20130624_00425.jpg

Image Ogbomosho_20130624_00426.jpg
Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.
*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Kudrow, johnsonkudrow@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:46 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7287863
Nickname: johnson
Name: ... kudrow
State/Region: California
City: California City
More about myself: I love cuddling and watching movies, romantic walks, playing my guitar, going to church; but please don't let that fool you. I'm just a sinner saved by grace. I'm looking for someone that I can love honor and respect. Someone who wants love and commitment from a man. I may look rough but I have a big heart and would lay my life down for just about anyone if the situation called for it. The most important thing to me in a woman or any relationship I'm in is whats in your heart. Each of us has hurt others in our lives and I judge no one. I read my Bible & I believe what it says. I'm looking for the love I read about. I want to find the woman that I can become one with. The one I can love as Christ loves his church. I love people and animals of all sorts. I love to look at the mountains after the snow fell the night before. I love to listen to the rain on stormy days and watch the stars on cloudless nights. I love all of God's creation and sit in awe of what He has given us.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Benson, mark_benson00781@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 pm

badoo
Mark 46, Bellaire, OH
About me
myself: Hi, I'm a very open person. Caring, kind, loyal, honest and romantic man I'm down to earth and open to trying new things all the time. I know there's nobody perfect in this world but we have to make it balance for everything
Interested in
I am looking for a woman who likes to go out to enjoy an exciting night together, as well as cuddling on the couch from time to time. I am extremely outgoing (not a homebody), If you are the type who likes to sit at home every date watching tv, playing video games,.. WE WOULD NOT BE A MATCH! I am not saying go out every night, but dating and relationships require.. GOING OUT.. every now and than! … I want to enjoy life with a woman, who has a zest for life, not sit around and watch it pass us by, LETS JUMP IN AND ENJOY LIFE TOGETHER, LIFE IS TOO SHORT. LET'S MAKE MEMORIES TOGETHER!! I would hope she is a good conversationalist, a confident woman, NOT SHY, SENSE OF HUMOR REQUIRED, I am not into games or any type of drama, I hope you are not either

Hello how are you doing .......your profile sound good i will like to know more about your can you tell me little about your self......dont you mind to talk through yahoo mail .....You can mail me with your email address because that is the easy way for us to talk more better .......hope to read from you soon my email address is mark_benson00781@yahoo.com
am wait for your message you can also text me on my cell phone 1 402-982-4482
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

markdusa@rocketmail.com

Postby Marisa on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:33 am

Mark, markdusa@rocketmail.com

hambal

Miami, Florida, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Libra
Body Type:athletic
Weight:190 lbs (86 kg)
Height:5’10” (178 cm)
Hair color: gray
Eye color:hazel
Education:PhD / post doctoral
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian

About
I am honest, open minded, sincere, loyal, submissive, easy going, gentle, sexy, loving and romantic... I like swimming, cycling.i do play golf. Love is beautiful when you have a good partner.

junkmail:
am 52, am widowed and have been alone for four years now, ever since i lost my wife, have been busy making sure my only son survives, who is now 9, his name is Alex. am tired of been alone and i just want to move on now with a good woman that will give me happiness for the rest of my life, that is why i come on here and i see your profile and i think we can make good friends and who knows we can be together forever as husband and wife happily married. i live in Riverdale Bronx NY, am not affected by distance because am ready to relocate, i can do anything to love and to be loved again.
me too, am not frequent on this site, this is my email, markdusa@rocketmail.com
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Eric Hensley (er.hensley@yahoo.com)

Postby spanky on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:14 am

Chemistry.com
User name: Craig

In his own words:

"Fun, easy going, romantic"
------------------------------------
who he is:

Living situation :
Live alone

Has children :
No

Relationship history :
Single (never been married)

Education :
Bachelors degree

profession/occupation :
N/A

Income :
$50,001 to $100,000

Religious affiliation :
Christian / Catholic

Political outlook :
Conservative

Smokes :
Not at all

Drinks :
A few times a week

45 | Highlandtown, Maryland

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, I'm happy to read back from you. How are you doing? I guess we are on this site for the same reason. I lost my wife some years back and i have been single since then. I like your profile and i want us to get to know each other. Can we chat on YM please?

Craig

Note to Mugu: Get your facts straight...said you have never been married before on your profile details above and your letters to me above and below say you are a widower .......And to make things worse you changed your name from Craig to Eric!!.

It is er.hensley at yaahoooooo

Junk Mail:

I'm Eric C. Hensley from Satelite beach,I'm a native of American. and my mom is a British born, I was born and raised in New York but i live in Florida now. I'm a Petroleum Engineer and i have been almost around the world, I happen to study Petroleum Engineering in South America where i obtain my masters Degree in first class and i own a house in FL. I lost my wife 3 years ago to cancer and i have been single since then, I have a beautiful daughter named Beverly.

I'd love to share my life with someone who has the ability to transform serious moments into humorous ones, to make ordinary moments extraordinary, to help me be a better person, a more understanding person, a more intimate person--someone with a heart as big as mine who can never get enough hugs at the end of a long day. We don't need to be the same; we just need to make our differences transform each of us into better people.

Because of the nature of my work i have been incredibly lucky to traveled to many places in the world I never would have gotten the opportunity to see otherwise (most recently Australia, Germany, Africa, Afghanistan, UAE, Iceland; coming up this fall: Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbezan). But again--these are experiences I'd like to share with someone I love. I haven't always been the most perfect person when it comes to allowing someone to love me, but I'm trying very hard to let/make this happen.

Eric

This mugu must have realized his error! Today he removed his original profile picture of himself and his daughter and posted a picture of a different man same user name Craig without a daughter!!! Will post in new topic to show same user name Craig but with different picture and different email.

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

amrichinlove@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:49 pm

badoo
Richard 52, Beloit, WI

i like the fact that you like educated guys , i appreciate that , i have 2 different masters in forensics
(and i have a PhD in detecting bullsh*t!) :twisted:
Life here is just normal and risky as i can't wait to go home , i am really missing a lot here .. but we are so confused about the chemical weapon going on in syria and yet to wait for orders if we are still gonna be deploy there!
i am not , i am non uniform , but i work with them as a forensic medical practitioner vis lockheed marins

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jones Mark, jonesequal411@gmail.com

Postby Myra on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 pm

confirio
jonesequal
51 / Male / Straight / divorced
Joined July 31, 2012. From houston. Living in Houston, Texas.

About Me
i want a woman that can show me the true colour of love and a woman that is serious about the what she want. i want a woman that i ready to grow old with me ... i will tell you some other things when we talk to know each other better ... please i want a woman of 40 year and above .... you can send me a message in my email jonesequal411@gmail.com thanks

tagged
Jones M
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Catholic

pics already posted
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

pault452@gmail.com

Postby Bix on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:40 pm

badoo
AM NICE AND HONEST AND A VERY GOOD GUY LOOK FOR SOMETHING REAL
Perry 55, Manchester

pault452@gmail.com
go on yahoo messanger now you will see me there now

Image Image
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

pault452@gmail.com & bowenthomas14@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm

his yahoo is bowenthomas14@yahoo.com
but mixes it with guy on topic:

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=58289&p=350801#p350801
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eric Bargatto, ericbargatto2@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:58 pm

datehookup
ericbargetto123
A cool and a Responsible Decent man

Okay that's cool,, thanks for your reply, please send me your yahoo I D so that we will be able to chat very well on yhaoo messenger... Thanks
okay dear,,, ericbargatto2@yhaoo.co.uk , i will be looking forward for your request.. thanks

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:18 pm

stevemiley99@yahoo.com Steve Miley

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7257545073 Steve M

How are you doing can i get to know you much better pls.am not married ..Are you married ?
SO what are you looking for online ?
I am not looking for Sex only..I need a serious a relationship with a good woman
Ok when can you chat so that we can get to know each other
I have emailed you as well ...And i want you to know that i am serious about you
Stevemiley99@yahoo.com

Received: from [197.210.248.26]

diff pic on FB:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=71702
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males