Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

i am good looking caring and honest girl.i am good looking caring and honest girl.i am good looking caring and honest girl.i am good looking caring and honest girl.
Subject: hello
Hello,

How are you doing, my name is mercy munba, i am a single lady looking for love and friendship and i want to be your friend, so write me via mercy_one@hotmail.com so that i can send you my pictures

i am waiting

mercy munba

mercy_one@hotmail.com

agather10@hotmail.com

IP: 197.251.169.13 Ghana
Email out...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: mercy munba - mercy_one@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Dearest

Hope the sun rise and smile let you enjoy your weather,

My name is Mercy Munba. I currently live in Accra-Ghana as a refugee.I am from Tutsi tribe in Rwanda Central Africa.

I am the only child of late Mr Tellma Munba. My late father was the managing director of a gold and diamond mining company in Kigali. Unfortunately, he was killed by the rebels during the war in my longing country.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Rwanda in Kigali before the death of my beloved father.

When I try to come up with this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was released and again civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother was also a victim.It 's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a West African country of Ghana, where I live now as refugee.I will like you to tell me more about you know. your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are currently doing.

In this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by the grace of God I will come out here soon.l have no relatives now whom l will run to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is it Rev.Cyril Williams, who is the pastor of the (St Joseph Parish). here in the camp has benn very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Reverend Tel number +233543168529 if you tell him that you want to speak with Miss Mercy Munba he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege of the money transferred or whatever because it is against the law of this country as refugee.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my second year before the tragic incident that put me in this situation now took place. I will like you to call me at his office with this number, so that I will tell you more about myself.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he have some amount of money deposited in a leading bank which he used my name as the next kin, the amount in question is $ 5.9 (five million, Nine Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me is that you will have 25% of the total money helping me and 10% for expenses.Moreover, I need your help to get the money to Manage it in my name since i am too young to handle such money clock

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me as I have a lot to say, said I'll be happy to see your picture. Have a nice day and think about me . Awaiting to hear from you, most likely
Yours in love,

Yours Mercy Munba

set here is my picture

X-Originating-Email: [mercy_one@hotmail.com]
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Vera Khalifa - v.khalifa@o2.pl

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Vera2013

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Alabama
Marital status: Single

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Other

Education: Other
Personal Description:

I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss Vera I saw your profile, and decide to contact you for long term relationship hoping that you will accept my request,if you accept my request ,please reply me on your free time through this email address (verakhalifa@hotmail.com ) so that i will send my pictures and more about me because I'm not always come to this site,i believe we can make good friends,let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect,because love is a bridge connect far distance to be close
Yours Lovely (verakhalifa@hotmail.com)
Vera

v.khalifa@o2.pl

IP: 206.217.129.19
Hostname: host.colocrossing.com
ISP: ColoCrossing
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
means, not real

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Joy; <boldengjoy62@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:28 pm

joy

24 / woman / Heterosexual, Lives in Alexis Creek, British Columbia / Colombie Britanique, Canada.

About me

Thanks dear for your respond and also i will be pleased if you can contact me via my E-mail address because i don't have much time to access my Face book due to some personal reason, So please try to contact me via my email then i will shear everything with you, A big thanks for your time on me,my Email is ( boldengjoy62@yahoo.com ).

I am joy by name and i want us to be friends but i don't know how you will feel about
it,I hope you wouldn't mind despite we don't know each other before? please i will like you to respond to my mail box so that i will give you every details about my self because i don't have much access on Face book due to some personal reasons, i hope to hear from you.
soon my email is ( boldengjoy62@yahoo.com ) you's truly,joy.
2013-09-11 09:56:42

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

madlin2real@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Also here = viewtopic.php?f=4&p=172638#p176641
MDF: mad12love
Madline patrick /
28 years old, a woman from Senegal
:)
Message from mad12love
Date: 18 Sep 10:54:02
Subject: hi
Hello With Love
I am Madline a 24 years old girl from Liberia, i saw your profile and http://www.mydailyflog.com and i am interested please i would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes with your favorite cuisine and hobbies,
remember age or distance does not matter but what matters is love, for further communication contact me via email (madlin2real@yahoo.com) That will enable me to explain myself well to you and as well send my pictures for you to know whom i am .
Thanks And Remain Blessed.
Yours New Friend
Madline.
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

noramaki201@yahoo.com ;

Postby jaga on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:35 pm

pics also here => viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8967#p99490
FizzLive: nora222
Name:Nora Makki
I am:Woman/Age:26
How are you and your days hope fine,my name is Nora Makki i am 24 years old girl full of honest and caring person i saw your profile on http://www.fizzlive.com i address i decided to write you so that we can know each other please do write me through my email address noramaki201@yahoo.com so that i will send you my pictires and tell you more about me.
Yours
Nora
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

noramaki201@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:26 pm

:party: Osada.pl: nora222
Female / 25 /
Name: nora makki
Date of Birth: November 12, 1987
E-mail: jackline.abraham@yahoo.com
:)
Hello My Dear How are you and your days hope fine, my name is Nora Makki i am 24 years old girl full of honest and caring person i saw your profile osada.pl I decided to write you so That we can know each other please do write me through my email address so That noramaki201@yahoo.com
i will send you my pictires and tell you more about me. Yours Nora
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dhorich Donaldr, <dhoradmoor@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Hello Friend,
I hope my email finds you well, really it's has not been long we stopped communicating but i have been praying and asking the Almighty God to keep my dream forward so that i can be able to surprise you because you tried to shown me care and concern but you did not believe me when i was in need of your assistance.

I am unable to realized the transaction with you based on the developments then, but I thank the mighty God that all is well now. I am very happy to let you know that the bank has release my fund USD$9.7M Dollars to me through the assistance of a new partner from Paragay, he is a kind-hearted man who is now my co-investor and Husband and he is not aware of this draft he is too jealous.

I wish to let you know that i am in Paragay with my husband and I left in Senegal a satisfy bank draft of ($350.000 USA Dollar) for you as a mark of reward & appreciation for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance as i reviewed every thing about me to you when i was in a terrible situation in Senegal and to prove to you that i did not wanted to cheat on you as you was thinking.

I have instructed Pastor Joseph Mathias the one who is the new priest in charge of Christ The King's Mission in the refugee Center at Dakar Senegal where i was residing when i was in Africa to send you the Draft cheque once you contacts him. So feel free to contact him, he will post your Drafted cheque for your urgent collection just be happy God have done it for us.

His Name is Pastor Joseph Mathias.

Phone +221 776 696 761

Email:( pst.jmathiasmission@yahoo.com )

Please contact the Rv Pastor just tell him is me Miss Dhora Rich Donald who is now in Paragay that send to you to him for him to let you know the way he can post the draft to you

I feel this is the only way I could say thank you.

Stay Bless and Good Bye!
Yours Forever Friend,
Ms Dhorich.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lilian Frank, lilianfrank466@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Myra on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 am

VK
Lilian Frank

hi i am Interested in you My name is lilian am a beautiful young girl with full of love Well, I saw your profile today which gives me joy to contact you please i will like you contact me through my e-mail (lilianfrank466@yahoo.co.uk) At the same time i will show you my picture and send me your picture Miss lilian send me an e-mail
(lilianfrank466@yahoo.co.uk)
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda James; lindaand01@yahoo.com Part 2

Postby Myra on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:40 am

RE:
viewtopic.php?p=339856#p339856
chatrain.com/Vera20/
vera Khalifa
Lives in Dakar, Senegal · Born on April 4
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Olivia Kabbashi <olivia.kabbashi@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:43 pm

Hello My Dearest,
I thank you for your reply, i really appreciate your mail,please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me,I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid.I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp,carefully go through this mail of mine.Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything or a good partners (be it age,distance or color) because I have this feelings that you are God sent to wipe away my tears of sorrow and you will not betray me,but you will not regret helping me in all.
MY FULL LIFE STORY GOES LIKE THIS
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every other reasonable woman),i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life . I am ( MISS.OLIVIA KABBASHI ) 23 years girl ft5.8. wt 54 from Democratic Republic of Sudan, i am the only daughter of ( LATE DR AJACK KABBASHI

The deputy minister of national security before his death , he was also chairman managing director ( AJACK DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD SUDAN ) in the capital of my country Dar-fur, and it's also exports diamonds, coffee, cobalt copper, water, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt ( which he never did )

Anyway, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my step mother ( since the death of my late parents ) She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his access, So I decided to run to the ( C.C.CAMP ) with the help of united national aid where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that perhaps lead us to somewhere better or become very close partners if we really be sincere to ourselves. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $2.3 (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a Bank with my name ( MISS.OLIVIA KABBASHI ) as the next of kin as the personal will of my late father stated , But what i need from you now is just to stand as my investor / partner in this time of claim to claim the deposit in the bank first, when i arrive in your country we can go together to claim the trunk box deposited with private volt firm.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents and contacts on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me true this telephone number ( +221-763 919 349 ) Please this telephone number belongs to the controller of the ( C.C. CAMP ) that is in charge of this Private charity organization,Please call me by 1:PM till 5 PM Senegal GMT time that is our free time over here in this Private charity organization Camp ,if you call please tell the director that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call from the female hostel ROOM 0004 .His name is Rev Anthony Peters

please call and send me your information's such as your.
Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Office Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________
Age _____________________
Years Of Investment Ideal _____________________

As you will also help me in investing the fund and i will like to complete my studies all under your care, as i was in my first year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless as well. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings of been in this condition right now. You will invest the fund for me or if you don't intend me staying with your family then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate management.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you . Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything within you since i will not like to lose the deposit for government or none governmental bodies. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate your urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred into your care The bank is now waiting for me to appoint my partner .

Yours sincerely,
Miss.Olivia

IP: 41.82.126.45 / Decimal: 693272109
Hostname: 41.82.126.45 / ISP: SONATEL
Geo: Senegal, Dakar
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 05:50:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello My Dearest,

pics (2) = already here
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Munba; <mercy_one@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:39 pm

From GFD

munba4love
- ID: 68148
- 23 y/o female (1990 - May - 5)
- great accra, Ghana
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello
how are you? my name is mercy munba, i am single lady that is looking for lovr and friendship and want to be your friend so you can contact me via mercy_one@hotmail.c om so that you will know me better with my pictures.

i am waiting

mercy munba

mercy_one@ hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda James; lindaand01@yahoo.com Part 2

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Subject: hello
Dear respectful one,

I am Gene sodi, 22 years old and daughter of late Mr Ngama Sodi, a reputable businessman who died in a hospital on 12th,
February. I lost my mother when I was 4 years old.

I have all documents of my late father business and some money that is left in the bank.The money is still in the bank and l am with all the documents.

Please I need your assistance in the following ways:
1. To help me get this money out of the bank and invest it in your country.
2. To help me to come over to your country to continue with my education.
3. To stand as my guardian and business partner until I am out of school to handle any investment.

If you can help me with these three things, I am promising you 20% of the total money as soon as you receive the
money in
any account of your choice.

Your suggestions and ideas will be highly valued.Please Email me back for more details, ( genesodi21@yahoo.com)

Yours Sincerely

Miss Gene Sodi.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 3 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:46 pm

vera20
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New york
Marital status: Single

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Other

Education: Other
Personal Description:

I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.I will tell you later.

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss Vera I saw your profile on and decide to contact you for long term relationship hoping that you will accept my request,if you accept my request ,please reply me on your free time through this email address (verakhalifa@hotmail.com) so that i will send my pictures and more about me because I'm not always come to this site,i believe we can make good friends,let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect,because love is a bridge connect far distance to be close
Yours Lovely (verakhalifa@hotmail.com)
Vera

verakhalifa@o2.pl

IP: 79.141.161.13
ISP: Kaia Global Networks Ltd.
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Sandra; <sandrajames95@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:34 pm

From C

sandra444

25 / woman / Heterosexual; Lives in New York City, New York.

About me

am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.am young looking girl seeking for true love.

Hello,
how are you,i guess all is great with you,i just come across your profile and decided to send you message in which i wish communicating with you to know more as friend and see what goes as time goes on,if you don't mind i will appreciate you writing back through my email which is sandrajames95at y a h o o dot c o m and will tell you more of my self,looking forward to read from you and have a nice time.
from Sandra.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Black Females