Scammers with pics of josiemodel (Josie Ann Miller) part 2

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: marthabamfo4@gmail.com

Postby Marisa on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:35 pm

no, that's a mugu. The major distinguishing factor is age. Pinay chatters usually pose as 20-24 yo. They almost never pose as older than 25. Female mugus on the opposite, pose as 28+, but usually 30-34. The only exception among Africans is Senegal, they are also young, but Senegal sounds very specific and usually use black pics.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: marthabamfo4@gmail.com

Postby Myra on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:57 pm

google+ pic
josiemodel :D

a 'small' proof ;)
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: okkk :)
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Angela Landry; <angelalandry689@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:46 am

angela2020

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Ohio
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Other

Personal Description:

I consider myself a simple, cheerful, easy-going and down-to-earth girl who has a lot of love to give. I am the kind of woman who enjoys life as much as I can and I appreciate what God brings to my life. I love animals.

Amazon.com, Inc.
OrgId: AMAZO-4
Address: Amazon Web Services, Elastic Compute Cloud, EC2
Address: 1200 12th Avenue South
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98144

Email give a Hit in FB for Angela Landry from Home, Pennsylvania

https://www.facebook.com/angela.landry.731

Fake jm profile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary; <marywardkent@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:54 am

From C

marywardkent

34 / woman / Heterosexual, Lives in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.

About me

Am Mary,am not here for games and all am seeking for is a lifetime soulmate with that honest and good caring man who is ready to build a happy home together with me and if you care to get along with me you can let chat or send me an e m a i l on my y a h o o address as M a r y w a r d k e n t at y a h o o d o t c o m

Hello,
How are you doing?I will really like to know and learn more about you and i will really like to know what you are seeking for on here..Am seeking for a long term relationship that will work out for me on here..Am seeking for a good,honest and caring man who is ready for a long term relationship with no games...If you are interested to get along with me you can add me or email me on,m a r y w a r d k e n t at y a h o o d o t c o m .I will look forward to hear from you soon..
mary Cares..
2013-09-08 17:43:33

Pic not posted, YA not posted

Email give a Hit in FB for Mary Ward Kent from Las Vegas

https://www.facebook.com/mary.wardkent

Fake jm profile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of josiemodel, part 2

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:36 pm

sweetgurl2g12

Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New South Wales
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed

Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I am Very Nice, Sincere, and Honest to begin with. I am open and truthful, kind and affectionate person. I am also a fun loving person, and easy to get along with. I think I have a great sense of humor, I am a generally positive woman, and I love having serious discussions about love and life.... Plus on the other hand I enjoy having fun too. I value friendship and I am very Loyal. And I am a very warm person, very out going, I enjoy talking, going out for dinner, and movies. People say I am a very gentle and nice person. I am also passionate, fun, well intellectual, and a big believer in living every day and enjoying life to the fullest. I am full of Life, outgoing, a charmer, and a great Listener. If you take the time to look further than someone's looks, and You will find Your Soulmate.

sweetgurl2g12@yahoo.com

IP: 67.213.218.72
ISP: Hosting Services
Organization: SoftLayer Technologies
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:37 pm

=> .facebook.com/doris.plange.3
Doris Plange
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Ann; <anndawn603@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:09 am

ann

State, City: orlando florida
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

i am just a cool headed lady

GLOBACOM
Globacom Information Systems Department
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

Pic not posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

kandie_kelly@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:02 am

FizzLive: KandieKelly
Name: Kandie Kelly / Female / 27 /
E-Mail: kandie_kelly@yahoo.com
:mrgreen:
How are you feeling today? I hope you are fine. My name is Kelly Kandie. I am single looking for honest and nice person. Someone who can and make friends. i saw your profile today and became interested. I do not care about your color, ethnicity, or gender status. When you reply to this email I will tell you more about myself and send you more of my picture. I'm sending you this beautiful mail with the wishes of many Happiness. This is my email (kandie_kelly@yahoo.com)
I can not wait to hear from you.Please contact me directly to my mailbox
and have more to say in there. .
Regards, Kelly
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Name used = Linda Clark

email addy = lindaclark807@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.138.186.20
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Type: Wireless Broadband
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <lindaclark807@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.186.20] by web162102.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 13 Sep 2013 01:04:00 PDT

MD profile disabled.

email sent =

this is Linda from Florida i just got your mail and i read more about you , well am Linda by name am 27yr single lady know kids am kinda new on this dating stuff . am here to find my real soul mate and serious relationship , i will like to you about me I am from Florida, am a student, right now am in lagos, nigeria for my study and i will be to State in 3 weeks.....I study Zoology .. it has really been a dream come true for me to become a zoologist and i have committed all my time and all i have into this career , I would like to know you better , About me i am the only child of my parent, i lost both my parent in a car accident and it sucks, its so painful cause i was unable to let them feel my impact before they died.so is a long story , and also have inheritance a house from my late parent I live in my own and i have a female dog her name is charlotte,I just want to start a good family of my own , I hate being and living alone with my dog. am I'm a catholic, I have faith and Believe that with God everything is Possible, i will stop here right now is my pleasure meeting you , i would like to here from you if you don't mind you can tex ,me on my # (321) 209-0317 so that we can know each other better or send me an email back i will be looking forward to read from you its me Linda

typical JM pics sent.

CB1975 :cool:
coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Name used = Harietina Husten

email addy = harietinahusten@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.189.160.42
ISP: IT Data Ltd
Organization: Scancom Ltd
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <harietinahusten@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.189.160.42] by web142301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:42:39 PDT

email sent =

My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away....am 27yrs from the states Connecticut,bradford.i have a mixed race with my dad from Africa and my mum from the states.am currently in Africa Ghana now where am working in my dads company as a secretary...i am really good looking and nice woman. I'm just a simple lady who's talented, loyal, sexy, responsible, honest and kind-hearten. I'm the kind of woman who's willing to take on any challenges in life. I'm expressive and affectionate in showing how I really feel. I work hard to support my family the best way I can. I love them and I will do everything just to give them a better future and for our betterment of course.....It really difficult to describe myself here, but I will try. This thing does ask you the right questions, because it leaves you wondering what you should write here. I am an easy going person and I am a wonderful person to be around. I am one of those people that will let you have her coat and make sure that you where having fun before I would do anything else. But of course I would expect the man to do the same things for me. Of course relationships are 50-50 and that is what I do believe in. I, like so many other people have my option about everything so I can keep a conversation going but the man has to want it to go on as well. I do not believe in one night stands this is just wrong in my mind, so do not even try it. I want a man that when we are with each other that does not go on and on about how much he hates his job or how bad his life is. I want an upbeat guy, nice, sweet, maybe a hint of shyness, guy who likes to be tickled, who has a nice smile, and has his head on straight. I am a flower freak, Everybody is looking for the right person and to me somebody who likes 80% of the things i like is important to me, oh and of course I would like somebody who likes animals and who knows what he wants in life and who he is going to accomplish those things,i always feel happy to meet interesting people. I enjoy watching movies at the cinema , long walk, cuddling, I like reading books ( motivational: christian and contemporary books), I love making my home cozy and i love cooking too. I love romantic candle light dinner, I like going to the beach, the warm weather, cool and blue evening, look i love nature my friends say that I am kind,down to earth, open hearted, easy-going, and romantic too. I have an optimistic point of view and I have good sense of humor. i am able to give a lot of love and care and I also hope to receive this as well, i just want to love and be loved. please can we meet on yahoo messsenger so that we can chat more ...i think there will be good and you will get a chance to see my web cam too.....hope to hear from you soon

typical JM pics sent.

CB1975 :cool:
coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Mary Janet, maryjanet707@yahoo.com
pic of a diff. woman on FMF

FB
Mary Janet
About
Worked at Student
Studied at Study Abroad
Past: Ablmcc Secret
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria :twisted:
From London, United Kingdom

with this address also on MS
as swizzu
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:48 pm

^^
IceFM wrote:Ann; <anndawn603@yahoo.com>
ann

HELLO HOW ARE YOU DOIN WILL LIKE TO KNOW U MORE?

From 41.203.69.3 Nigeria

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 am

blessme

Sexuality: Bisexual
State, City: florida
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

I am a well-bred, merry and kind person. I am a very tactful and shy. My friends say that I am a pleasant person to deal with and never lose my temper. I also have a kind heart and a strong will. I am always ready to help my friends. I always manage to be amusing and cheerful. I am an easy-going

blessme64@yahoo.com

IP: 197.251.168.49 Accra, Ghana

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:58 am

^^This scammer uses pictures of a different female on Facebook, see: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=67796

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Mourin, mourinterrell@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Pics stolen from Josie model.

Confirio.

Victoria Mourin
34 / Female / Straight / single, never married
Joined January 10, 2013. Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
I'm totally open minded, honest person who easily get along with anybody. When it comes to friendships and meeting new people,physical appearance, race, religion are not matters for me. Materialistic things, personal appearances are not important to me at all and I m always after the people with good personalities. Darling Money and power only last the hour, but True love withstand the sky above." My personality traits are: serious, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle, optimistic, romantic, responsible, this are qualities i will be looking forard to see in my partner.if you are intelligent you will get ..write me at victoriamourin231@yahoo.com or victoriamourin231@hotmail.com as i do not come here often....pls if you are here for games i do not welcome that keep off, if you are from us you can text me 402- 413-0146

Junkmail:
can you marry my daddy
If I may ask ... What is your area of interest ? Are you really looking for a serious relationship here or just fun ? i went through your profile and i love it , if you don't mind will love you to get married to my daddy , you will like him ...if you have a mobile number you can drop it so that he can call you or request him on mourinterrell@yahoo.com tell him you got him from his daughter Victoria Mourin.

Facebook. :D Male profile, Douglas Terrell.

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.terrell.771?fref=t
Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females