scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Re: scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

Postby mary1994 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Dear Stephen Murphy.
I was scammed by someone using your photos. I just wanted to tell you I am not mad at you and do not hold you responsible in any way. I hope you have a great life. I must admit i wish you lived here in the us i would have liked to get to know the real you.I am sad that it turned out this way because i really like your pictures. You are a very handsome man. I hope they catch the scammers who are using your photos. May god Bless you and your family.
:)

Mary
mary1994
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:54 am

would you mind post the sacammer email ID and other detail about him like his phone number that he used it, email text with money request, where did you meet him, etc all of them will safe other ladies and made easy to us to tract them :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby mary1994 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Here is a copy of the first email he sent to me. i feel so stupid for falling in love with picture. above is some pictures of the boy he said he was going to adopt. he used the name steve davenport and his email address is steve.davenport@ymail.com he said the little boys name is Gabriel. we met on match.com even as i write this i wish it was not a scam. i really like the guy as far as looks go.

Hello,

This is Steve again, I took my time to write down and tell you everything about me here and also send you some pictures, i will be glad to know also more about you and have some pictures from you .... It was lovely to see your mail, How are you? I hope you are well and fine. I want to tell you a bit about myself and I think this will tell you a little more about me and what I do for a living. I really like everything I read in your profile and my gut instincts tells me you are a good woman. But there we are with you in the States and me, far away in the middle east (Syria) on operation with the Army. Too bad isn't it? Well as long as we have life, we can still have time for ourselves in the near future, what matters is life, right? I just truly believe that there are no boundaries as you seek your life companion... Maybe it’s about time I tell you some stuff about myself and I hope you'll tell me some more in your next email. My desire is to meet a sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend and a partner. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. If you enjoy a good book, walks , watch what you put into your "temple"....just love praising God, can dance even a little.... I would also like to find a like-minded female where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.

How do I set the ball rolling? Well, with a dual citizenship Norwegian-American I am Steve Davenport, I was born and brought up in the town of Foxboro, MA some 53years ago by a Norwegian mother nurse called Hannah and an American father called John. My dad owned a business in Foxboro so he had his home and some friends there as well.... He died 8years after he had left to Medford, OR. Things wasn't that easy for my mum so I had to go to California to live with an uncle who was an army officer then. He was so good to me and really took good care of me because he never had any child of his so I was his everything and I really respected and appreciated his efforts. I schooled at the Cathedral High School (Los Angele's, California) after I studied mechanical engineering at the University of California, Los Angeles, My uncle was so good to me that he even found me a job in an engineering company and I worked there for two years and later joined the US army when I was 22. I was then stationed at the Florida air force base so I moved to Miami and stayed there close to my mum, she died 6 years later and it really affected me. I still miss her, I have been in the army for 25 years and I have been to many bases in the states to work there as well as U.K, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and now Syria and trust me I have seen and experienced being in the US army and I never regret joining the army. My former station was in The Dimona Radar Facility, an American-operated radar base in the Negev, staffed by 120 US military personnel in Israel. Where I served for years with the American army together with the British forces as well, before I was deployed to Syria to Serve in the War Zone. I am currently on Operation in Syria at camp (Camp Ten Trees), I am now working on my retirement document i have very short time to stay here .

I fought in the gulf war to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to overdo it). Well, I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. All days are like a painting, you need a little inspiration to get you going, a little smile to brighten it and a message from someone who cares to color your day. Last night I flew in a C-17 military transport. Today I rode through the red-zone of Syria in the belly of a blast-proof stryker. I am E-7 Staff Sergent a Key assistant and advisor to the platoon leader. Generally has 25 years of Army experience and puts it to use by making quick, accurate decision in the best interest of the soldier and the Country, i love my work. Talking about who I am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. As matter of fact sounds great communicating with you back home and me back here in Syria and hope things get to change from one stage to another. I will be home in few month's time to the States, Actually we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as my retirement is just very close and can't be home all alone. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I have to live the datng site because Everything is monitored. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as honesty and commitment. I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special on line but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few things about each other. I'm ready to fall in love with someone special whoever that happens to be, there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness, loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. I guess having those qualities in relationship can really help allot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered.

I was once married to a beautiful woman called Esther, we were married for 22 years and she died out of illness rendering me childless and widower now. Well I believe God has his own purpose for that... I had made up my mind to stay single until I die but I have realized one thing also as staying single is not such a fun thing to do because I always feel lonely and I wish I had that company of a very loving and affectionate woman. I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with tears every night waiting to see the woman of my dreams in my life again. Every day passes by without me thinking about that special woman. I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself. I am honest, sincere, and true and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving. I have found true love before and I still believe there is true love somewhere out there. I also said I don't care about looks or money, I have my own and granted they are nice things, but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe.

I want a future partner in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night with, golf with. I want it. We deserve it all, as do you. If you are looking for someone understanding, loving, caring and sincere then I think you shouldn't go any further with your search. The main reason why I joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the Internet and everything I still had a thought about dating since for a long time now I never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when I come back on retirement I can be with till the end of the world.

I hope all this will tell you who i am, Hope i can also read from you ... Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Steve.
mary1994
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:54 pm

thanks for all the detail :) you did a right thing posted it here. it will help lot ladies who may be in contact with him too. and email ID can use for future research ;)
btw you not stupid falling in love with pics, i think it's human and i hope you already stop contact with him and block him from your contact email :)
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby mary1994 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:23 pm

here is part of the conversation were he is asking for money.
Sep 12 9:07 AM
Me:Do you think i like telling you this.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:the doctor said its on a high risk to travel without a mediction
Me:You know how bad i want you out of there.
Me:Well get him the meds.
Me:tell him we will pay him after you get here.
Sep 12 9:08 AM
Me:What about the army med plane.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:I know its okay. i dont like you talking much about this.... I have made all plans to leave here and all what that is left is 600 and on sunday we will leave
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i have to pay before i leave
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i cant go before i pay
steve.davenport@ymail.com:they dont work like that
Sep 12 9:09 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i have begged and pleaded with them for days now and still big NO, i get. i een wanted to fight with the people because i was upset
Me:Honey even in the states they let you pay after. nobody has that kind of money nupfront.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:it was hard for me honey.
Me:no do not fight.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:hold on let me fix some thing, hold on
Me:I know.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:hold on
Sep 12 9:10 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:will be right back
Sep 12 9:10 AM
Me:ok.
Sep 12 9:16 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:<ding>
Sep 12 9:16 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:Webcam
Sep 12 9:17 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:Okay, seeing you now
Sep 12 9:18 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:honey i have to start running. Please i know you dont have it but try your possible best because everything is sent. I have to beg them from 3k too 600 what more could they do, the man ask me should i kill my self for you. we will but med on your son for 6 or 8hours. oh! help yourself so we can help you sgt
Sep 12 9:20 AM
Me:Running what?
Me:You just had a heart attack?
Me:you shopuld not even be working.
Sep 12 9:21 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:You know all this already
steve.davenport@ymail.com:but i'm even working so hard that could kill me
steve.davenport@ymail.com:the doctor said i'm working under high risk

Me:Then take the regular plane steve.
Sep 12 9:22 AM
Me:I really can not help youn this time.
Sep 12 9:22 AM
Me:DO NOT EVER TELL ME THAT YOU WOULD KILL YOURSELF.
Sep 12 9:23 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:cant you understand simple things, how many times do you want me to tell or explain this to you, i cant just that because the doctor said its on a high risk to take Gabriel traveling without a med on him
Me:then get the meds.
Me:He is your son for heavens sake.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i'm working so hard here and i have been so much stressed. Christ!
Me:The army is not that mean.
Me:I know calm down.
Sep 12 9:24 AM
Me:We have to think of another way.
Me:DO you have all of gabriels papers?
steve.davenport@ymail.com:there is no other way, please dont bring crazy ideas
steve.davenport@ymail.com:let all that rest
Sep 12 9:25 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:just try get this 600 and let me leave here on sunday
Sep 12 9:25 AM
Me:Did you get the 300 hundred back from the other guy?
Sep 12 9:26 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i use that for making all that
Sep 12 9:27 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:to make this work, all what i need to make this work is that 600
Sep 12 9:28 AM
Me:If you love me and gabriel like you say you do. Find another way to get him on that plane.
Sep 12 9:28 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:Oh!
Sep 12 9:29 AM
Me:Tell them i you will do anything give them this billing address with your name.
Me:Or let me talk to them.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:okay thank you i will fine
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i have to leave now
Me:Prove this to me steve.
Me:Really/
Me:You hate me because i can not help.
Sep 12 9:30 AM
Me:I love you so much and this is killing me.
Me:Wow. Guess i knew this was to be good to be true.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i dont hate you but i hate when you think there is another way when i have work everything out.
Sep 12 9:31 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:webcam

Sep 12 9:31 AM
Me:What?
Sep 12 9:32 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i have suffered here so much just because of the love i have for you and when i ask for some thing you think i want to lie to you
Sep 12 9:32 AM
Me:No I don't.
Sep 12 9:33 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:then help me out in this
Me:look at my face steve.
Me:I have given you all the money i have.
Sep 12 9:34 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:I'm looking at it
steve.davenport@ymail.com:and its hurt me
Me:I know just an expression.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:but help me out in this
Me:What does gabriel really have?
Me:The truth.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:I dont know
steve.davenport@ymail.com:dont make me feel i'm lieing
Me:Steve how can you not klnow?
Sep 12 9:35 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i really dont know, the doctor said its too much for him and that is why he is falling sick
Me:Then get him out of there today.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:he is bleeding through his nose and its really hurting him
steve.davenport@ymail.com:honey honey, i dont like what you are saying. how can i get him out of him if i dont have 600
Me:I know. ok this is going to be weird.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:do you want me to kill myself here
Sep 12 9:36 AM
Me:Give me your bank account #
Me:I TOLD YOU NEVER EVER SAY THAT TO ME.
Me:OR TO DO IT.
Me:UNDERSTAND1111111
steve.davenport@ymail.com:I'm trying everything within my power to come out of here but you are always pushing me.
Me:oops.
Sep 12 9:37 AM
Me:What?
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i understand
steve.davenport@ymail.com:pushing me, come today!... how will i come if i dont have the 600
steve.davenport@ymail.com:trying to tear us apart and i know is that susan girl that is saying that
ep 12 9:39 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i mean it if i get her i will blow her mouth off
Sep 12 9:39 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i mean it
Me:She does not even know about the money steve.
Me:no one does.
Sep 12 9:40 AM
Me:I refuese to talk to anyone about you.
Me:Steve you will not.
Me:She is not tearing us apart.
Me:Leave her out of this.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i know no one knows about the money but no one should say i'm using you otherwise i will kill some one and i will not go to jail because i'm a US army
Me:I mean it.
Sep 12 9:41 AM
Me:Yes you will.
Me :Do not ever hurt me like that./
Me:Swear it?
steve.davenport@ymail.com:Okay, i will leave her but no one should say i'm using you. and i swear to you i'm not using you
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i swear
Sep 12 9:42 AM
Me:I want to be truthful.
steve.davenport@ymail.com:okay
Me:I feel that sometimes you do.
Me:I really do not have the money.
Sep 12 9:43 AM
steve.davenport@ymail.com:i know you dont have the money but i need you to try your possible best, there is no harm in trying so try for me. PLEASE

Well you get the idea. This guy was good.I feel really bad for steve murphy. No one should have this happen to them.
Still wish i could meet the real stephen murphy. I was really heart broken. :(
mary1994
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mary1994 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Thank you and i am going to block him. I am just afraid that he will use my pictures to scam some guy. I really want to meet someone and fall in love. all i want is for a guy to love me as much as i love him. I hope this helps catch the guy. I really feel bad for all the woman he is scamming and i feel really bad for all the people he is taking their pictures and using them to scam other people. Hopefully we can catch the person for doing this scam. I think that we may be dealing with more than one scammer using stephen murphy's picture. If you think it will help i can post my picture on here. just let me know. I want everyone who has been scammed to know that he could use there picture and webcam feed to scam others. So they need to be very careful.
mary1994
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:57 pm

It is not "he", it is anonymous Nigerian gangs doing all this. Impossible for our local police to catch those :( By posting scams, we can only help to warn their victims before they lose money.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:21 am

fresh

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: miami
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

consider myself a pretty cool, laid back kinda woman, I am very ambitious and motivated, I have got lots of goals, dreams and aspirations, and yes it would be nice to have the right woman by your side to help and support each other through life is happy times, trials and tribulations. I am a down-to-earth man and I enjoy being around others who are too. I try not to take myself too seriously. I am easy-going and try to take things in stride. I would say I'm also very adventurous due to my proffession, I like to travel and can switch gears at the drop of a dime. I like planned vacations as well as spur of the moment jaunts, across town or across the country, it doesn't matter, you only live once. I kinda like to take little road trips as well, I love the feel of the cool wind on my face, especially in the evenings and at night

speechlessogede@musician.org

IP: 41.66.224.119 Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 am

leads to a real FB of a GH "musician". https://www.facebook.com/speechlessosworth
Nota bene 1700 friends!

Plenty of more but mostly meaningless group pics

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Edmund Barrington, edmund4455@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:59 am

MDF
Edmund4455
Edmund Barrington
Basic
48 year old, man from United Kingdom
About Me and My Life
Hi dear user, i thank you for unfolding my profile here, i am Edmund Barrington from the UK-Scotland, i am a nice man to be with, i am here to meet good people and interact with people in the world, hope to find a good woman for marriage here

ALSO on FB...
facebook.com/edmund.b.96
Edmund Barrington
Studied at Conservatorio Profesional de Música Arturo Soria
From Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Widowed
levels change and age add but getting old is not that much and my nick name is CUTE YOUNG GUY nd as a guy man i am still thinking of wat to add or remove cause AM CUTE but one day be OLD i guess will still be a GUY please wat will i do
Bix

Bookmark and Share

michael_henry20133@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:46 pm

badoo profile is John Mageau
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58421&p=342225

Email is Stephen Murphy :roll:

Hello , Is me Michael from Badoo,I will first thank for your email address and i hope you have the picture by now I will write more about me and send you more pictures when i'm free okay.Stay strong and work hard,Take good care ..hugs
Michael
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby mary1994 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:04 pm

Hello again.
I think the guy scamming me is white.
Here is a picture i asked for and got. sometimes his english is good at other times it is not.
just wanted you to know.I really hope they catch these people who scam others. Stephen Murphy and all the other men and women who had their pictures stolen and those of us scammed do not deserve this.
My biggest fear is that they will scam someone who is not a strong person and that person will be so hurt when they find out they were played and will hurt themselves. Having your heart played with is the worst kind of hurt.
mary1994
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:38 pm

I think the guy scamming me is white.

no he is not, he is a Nigerian scammer just like FBB said before and please check scammer real face he was one of them ;) and FBB already found it :)
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Stephen Murphy is now a webcam theft victim!

Image Image

badoo
Tyler, 48
New York, NY, United States
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Henry Harley, henryharley3012@outlook.com

Postby Bix on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:43 am

person.com
USER ID: 7392792
Nickname: liveinloved1549
Name: Henry
State/Region: Florida
City: Hudson
Looking for someone to share life with ... laughs, travel, good times, bad times.... Looking for someone who is funny, compassionate, kind, ...y, and knows who they are. I really enjoy a good kisser and someone who is comfortable holding hands. (not as common as you may think).Athletic : hiking, weight lifting, swimming, etc. Really more into arts, movies , theater, architecture, traveling.. Love room service and a really great hotel . Don't like pretensions, or anyone who feels they are more important than anyone else, and acts that way. I will be watching how you treat our wait person on a date.
I am a tall presence and, when I enter a room, I tend to command attention. Always have. The Woman in my life will be totally OK with this. I would love for her to look across the room and say to herself.."that's my guy" and know that she gets all the nooks and crannies that come with me...but that she's the only one that gets ALL of me. Perhaps, most importantly, a woman with a terrific mind, humor, soft touch and slow hand are attributes at the top of my "want" list. The second group of characteristics has to be that she's ambitious, competitive, understanding, appreciative of the arts, loves music, adventurous, patient, gets annoyed at stupidity and is frustrated by complacent individuals.

liveinloved1549: henryharley3012 @ outlook . com

email received (with pics of SM)
Thank you for your complement for sending this mail, I was very impress to read it but you did not add any of your pictures how can I see you beauty queen.. You do not want me to see you that's why you did not send me any of your photo but want me to send you mine.. I will hopeful do that for you and It my wish for me to do that for you, I will let you see me, So that you will look at it and also tell me how handsome I really look.. Queen do not forget to send me your pictures when you are replying back.. I will glad to hear from you again..
Your New Friend Henry

facebook.com/henry.harley.5?fref=ts
Henry Harley
Hudson, Florida
Bix

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Military scams