It is currently Mon May 02, 2016 3:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:57 pm

It is not "he", it is anonymous Nigerian gangs doing all this. Impossible for our local police to catch those :( By posting scams, we can only help to warn their victims before they lose money.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:21 am

fresh

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: miami
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

consider myself a pretty cool, laid back kinda woman, I am very ambitious and motivated, I have got lots of goals, dreams and aspirations, and yes it would be nice to have the right woman by your side to help and support each other through life is happy times, trials and tribulations. I am a down-to-earth man and I enjoy being around others who are too. I try not to take myself too seriously. I am easy-going and try to take things in stride. I would say I'm also very adventurous due to my proffession, I like to travel and can switch gears at the drop of a dime. I like planned vacations as well as spur of the moment jaunts, across town or across the country, it doesn't matter, you only live once. I kinda like to take little road trips as well, I love the feel of the cool wind on my face, especially in the evenings and at night

speechlessogede@musician.org

IP: 41.66.224.119 Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 am

leads to a real FB of a GH "musician". https://www.facebook.com/speechlessosworth
Nota bene 1700 friends!

Plenty of more but mostly meaningless group pics

Use Spokeo

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edmund Barrington, edmund4455@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:59 am

MDF
Edmund4455
Edmund Barrington
Basic
48 year old, man from United Kingdom
About Me and My Life
Hi dear user, i thank you for unfolding my profile here, i am Edmund Barrington from the UK-Scotland, i am a nice man to be with, i am here to meet good people and interact with people in the world, hope to find a good woman for marriage here

ALSO on FB...
facebook.com/edmund.b.96
Edmund Barrington
Studied at Conservatorio Profesional de Música Arturo Soria
From Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Widowed
levels change and age add but getting old is not that much and my nick name is CUTE YOUNG GUY nd as a guy man i am still thinking of wat to add or remove cause AM CUTE but one day be OLD i guess will still be a GUY please wat will i do
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

michael_henry20133@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:46 pm

badoo profile is John Mageau
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58421&p=342225

Email is Stephen Murphy :roll:

Hello , Is me Michael from Badoo,I will first thank for your email address and i hope you have the picture by now I will write more about me and send you more pictures when i'm free okay.Stay strong and work hard,Take good care ..hugs
Michael
Napoleon Bonaparte

mary1994
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mary1994 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:04 pm

Hello again.
I think the guy scamming me is white.
Here is a picture i asked for and got. sometimes his english is good at other times it is not.
just wanted you to know.I really hope they catch these people who scam others. Stephen Murphy and all the other men and women who had their pictures stolen and those of us scammed do not deserve this.
My biggest fear is that they will scam someone who is not a strong person and that person will be so hurt when they find out they were played and will hurt themselves. Having your heart played with is the worst kind of hurt.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:38 pm

I think the guy scamming me is white.

no he is not, he is a Nigerian scammer just like FBB said before and please check scammer real face he was one of them ;) and FBB already found it :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Stephen Murphy is now a webcam theft victim!

Image Image

badoo
Tyler, 48
New York, NY, United States
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Harley, henryharley3012@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:43 am

person.com
USER ID: 7392792
Nickname: liveinloved1549
Name: Henry
State/Region: Florida
City: Hudson
Looking for someone to share life with ... laughs, travel, good times, bad times.... Looking for someone who is funny, compassionate, kind, ...y, and knows who they are. I really enjoy a good kisser and someone who is comfortable holding hands. (not as common as you may think).Athletic : hiking, weight lifting, swimming, etc. Really more into arts, movies , theater, architecture, traveling.. Love room service and a really great hotel . Don't like pretensions, or anyone who feels they are more important than anyone else, and acts that way. I will be watching how you treat our wait person on a date.
I am a tall presence and, when I enter a room, I tend to command attention. Always have. The Woman in my life will be totally OK with this. I would love for her to look across the room and say to herself.."that's my guy" and know that she gets all the nooks and crannies that come with me...but that she's the only one that gets ALL of me. Perhaps, most importantly, a woman with a terrific mind, humor, soft touch and slow hand are attributes at the top of my "want" list. The second group of characteristics has to be that she's ambitious, competitive, understanding, appreciative of the arts, loves music, adventurous, patient, gets annoyed at stupidity and is frustrated by complacent individuals.

liveinloved1549: henryharley3012 @ outlook . com

email received (with pics of SM)
Thank you for your complement for sending this mail, I was very impress to read it but you did not add any of your pictures how can I see you beauty queen.. You do not want me to see you that's why you did not send me any of your photo but want me to send you mine.. I will hopeful do that for you and It my wish for me to do that for you, I will let you see me, So that you will look at it and also tell me how handsome I really look.. Queen do not forget to send me your pictures when you are replying back.. I will glad to hear from you again..
Your New Friend Henry

facebook.com/henry.harley.5?fref=ts
Henry Harley
Hudson, Florida
Napoleon Bonaparte

*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby *Dragonessa » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:29 pm

frank.adjei44@yahoo.com
per10da
http://www.confirio.com/77036
30 / Male / Straight
Joined September 23, 2013. Living in Abaadze, Central, Ghana. :twisted:

About Me
TRUST...
Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.
To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....
Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.
Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them.
Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.
Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.
You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.

dear how r u doing i hope dear u r doing wel dear i wil like to chat with u in yahoo nw dear u can add me on frank.adjei44@yahoo.com dear or u can send me ur id n i wil add u thank u

Email leads to Facebook :dumb: :mugu:
https://www.facebook.com/young.frank.393

Young Frank

Gender Male

Work and Education
insaaniyya senior high
Accra, Ghana

Current City
Accra, Ghana

Hometown
Accra, Ghana

Photo flipped sideways on Facebook

Image :mugu:
Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:44 pm

frank.adjei44@yahoo.com

hi5
Frank A
Last Active: 4 days ago

teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:33 pm

cowell_0@hotmail.com/lynch.cowell@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995515067 Cowell L
58 Houston, TX

Hello.....!!!
Oh yes am not married How are you doing today? ok My name is cowell and you?
My name is Cowell Lynch, am widowed. A military Personal trainer and a member of a military patrol at night, my rank is Wt4.
I am here looking for someone to marry her in my life so if you can tell me more about your self...
cowell_0@hotmail.com lynch.cowell@yahoo.com
thank you so much for your email i will send you e-mail and tell you more about my self ok...
byeee you can also send me one ok take care of your self
Murka

frans
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scamdigger....about stephen murphy photos

Postby frans » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:39 pm

I was also corresponding,chatting on skype and on yahoo messengerI have seen this one and the same person on different places on cam.In the office,in his bed room and also in a hotel room with different clothing,Can you explain me how they did it.
Donnie Winstone/Stephen Murphy.I have the same pictures of this person,which you have posted it on your site.I just started corresponding with this person in September.Can someone explain me how they did this.I also chatted on cam with him with his military uniform on in the Army Office.There is something wrong some where?Or Am I a fool?I know definitely there is something wrong some where.It doesn't add up.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:49 pm

im so sorry but you have been communicated with scammer, so could you please post his skype ID and YIM ID so we can more helping you :)
bout cam, it can be fake. scammer stolen cam show of this person than used it to communicated with ladies and get her $$$$
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Barb24
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Barb24 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:23 am

My my, when will this man be stopped, he contacted a lady I knew, he had a relationship for a year with her, she met him on udate .com They spent a year having great happy times in fact too good to be true which is what triggered alarm bells. It turned out after a year he had been living more than a double life, a secret fiancé and many other ladies who were also being duped. The photos above are most definitely Steven Michael murphy, he was born in Ripon North Yorkshire , has been married three times, has 3 children. Do not believe that his photos have been stolen. His parents are Mick and Jeanette murphy, he has two brothers Kevin and David Beware of this man , he steals, lies , causing distraction to people's lives. He can be very convincing . He repeatedly asked her to marry him, thankfully her gut instinct was to say no.

Return to “Military scams”