More 419s, part 22 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Marvin Carradine; <marvincarradine93@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Dear xxxx,

Thanks for your quick response to my email. Please be informed that I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents received from the United Nations office in Geneva and it has been confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the consignment being held at the Los Angles International Airport Storage Vault containing two trunk boxes weighing approximately 25kg each.

Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of the funds in the consignment trunk boxes, a copy of the US Customs Ultra Scan Report from the Airport is attached to this email which indicates that the trunk boxes have been scanned and confirmed to be filled with United States Currency to the amount of $2 Million to $2.5 Million in each box so in order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the withheld package to you, I will go ahead and pay for the US Non Inspection Charges of $3,800 which was the main reason the consignment was with-held by the airport authorities here in Los Angles since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you from Baghdad.

Please note that once I have been able to clear these release requirements, I shall board the next flight to your city to deliver these boxes to you but you have to assure me that my own share of the funds will be given to me on my arrival. Please be informed that I have attached a copy of my Los Angles Airport (LAX)I.D with the customs Ultra scan copy of the box alongside this email for you to have confidence of whom you are dealing with and also for facial recognition immediately I get to your city Airport or any venue suitable for us to meet.

At this point, I advice you re-confirm your full name, address again, Telephone number and the nearest airport to your home then wait to hear from me once I have paid for the Non Inspection Charges and concluded negotiations for the release of the consignment to you but you have to assure me once again that my own share of the money will be given to me as I am doing this all by my own and not with the consent of my colleagues.

Warmest regards,

Mr. Marvin Carradine
Assistance Inspection Director
Los Angles International Airport
Los Angeles, CA,90045, United States (LAX)
Private Tel: +1(213)4781997

Copy of customs_scan.JPG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 22 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

Postby dimitrii on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:09 pm

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from RUSSIA.

Presently i'm in RUSSIA for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my Pastor in Abidjan,his name is Mike Vincent on his email:(revpastor.mike@yahoo.com)

Ask him to send you the total sum of $250.000.00
which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts
at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my Pastor Mike Vincent and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here
because of the investment projects which me and the new partner arehaving at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Pastor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Pastor Mike Vincent he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Yours Faithfully

Ann Willia (annwilliam1@live.fr)
Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Bill <steveb57@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Email: Oh great,were are you from and what are your name??
if you don't mind would like to have your number...

Received: from [41.71.174.99] by web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:27:16 PDT
Geo - Nigeria,Lagos
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:40 pm

"Document" NOT downloaded! :liar: :evil:

Dear,

Please find TT copy of our balance payment to your account

Please confirm receipt
Regards,
Nicola Esmede
Dunbar Trade Co. Ltd
Tel: 00509836423

Received: from [41.138.184.231])
Subject: Payment Made
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Mark Femi; <remttinaceatmdepartment@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:31 am

Hello,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file
presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your
payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the
obligations giving to you in respect to your contract payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials
in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish
to receive your payment After the Board of directors meeting held in
Abuja,we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem.

We have arranged your payment through our ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER in
Europe ,America, Africa and Asia Pacific ,This is part of an
instruction/mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract
payment and debt re-scheduling.

We will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money via
ATM MACHINE in any part of the world,and the maximum daily limit is
Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars($15,000.00) valued sum at Five
Million United States Dollars {$5,000,000.00}.

If you desire to receive your fund this way,Kindly re-confirm your :

Your name: .......................
Address: ............................
State: ....................................
Nearest Airport to your destination: .........................
Sex: .................................
Direct Phone Number: ...................
You will find below the person to contact regarding your ATM Card.

Name: Mr.Mark Femi.
Email: ( remttinaceatmdepartment@gmail.com )
Cell phone , +234-80-33-631-676 Make sure you call him .

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop any
further communication with anybody or officer.

Thanks for your co-operation.
BEST REGARDS,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ncube Mamello; <ncubemamello@aol.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:34 am

Attention: CEO/Managing Director
I only got your contact details from the South Africa Exchange Information On-line Service on my personal programmed search on the internet for a reputable company or individual to assist mesincerely & confidential which your information & profiles were very satisfactory, so I decided to contact you immediately. It is my great pleasure to write you this letter.

Within the Department of Minerals & Energy where I work as a Director of Audit and Project Implementation, I have in my possession an overdue payment in US funds. The said funds represent certain percentage of the total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which, I the official over-invoiced to the amount of US$14,200, 000.00 (Fourteen

Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the excess balance unclaimed Since the present elected Government is determined to pay foreign contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good relationship with foreign governments and non-government agencies, weincluded our bills for approvals with the Department of Finance and the South Africa Reserve Bank (SARB). I am seeking your assistance to front as beneficiary of the unclaimed funds, since I amnot allowed to operate foreign accounts.

Details and change of beneficiary information upon application for claim to reflect payment and approvals will be secured on behalf of you/your Company. I have to propose that should you bewilling to assist me in this transaction your share as compensation will be (35%), I receive (60%) and the balance of (5%) for taxation and miscellaneous expenses incurred during the transferprocess.

The business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with Utmost confidentiality. It does not matter whether you/your Company does contract projects, as a transfer of powers will be secured in favour of you/your Company. Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. If you are interested, please reply immediately via E-mail: ncubemamello@aol.com
Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours Truly,
Mr. Ncube Mamello.

N.B Please email your confidential Telephone and Fax numbers to enable me contact you for further clarifications.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ronnie McDowell; <ukdmo101@yahoo.co.jp>

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:36 am

(Fund Beneficiary).

This is to acquaint you on the outcome of our 1 day meeting with the U.N International Financial Investigation Unit and Association of Better Business Bureau concerning the current issue bordering the entire world as per the settlement of all outstanding payments such as contract funds,inheritance / next of kin and lottery winnings that originated from Africa, Europe, America, and the Middle East. Be informed that followingour verification exercise as mandated, startling observations were made as indicated by abnormalities detected in initial payment processes embarked upon in the past through the various payment approach.

However, a part payment of $10.500.000 (Ten Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars)has been jointly approved to be uploaded into a Platinum Card that can be accessible at any inter-switch cash machine worldwide or via International Certified Bank Draft, a swift telegraphic transfer can equally be made into your bank account depending on your preferred choice of reception.This development became necessary and relevant to checkmate incessant claims being made by some fraudulent beneficiaries where record has it that they have been paid over the last couple of years and up till date they are still asking for their payment thus this has made the whole payment process very frustrating.

Finally, for the purpose of proper verification of your identification among other relevant information for the release of your funds, it is imperative that you furnish this office with your direct telephone / fax numbers and all necessary payment details for final reconciliation.

Prompt and committed response advised.

Forand onbehalf of,
UK Debt Management Office.

Ronnie McDowell
Senior Policy
Advisor.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Agent Dr. Lancelot Ego; <fda-wbo@qq.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:39 am

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that a Debit Cash Card Number 7876310003001420 Valued at $2.3 Million United States Dollars has been accredited in your favor.
To file for your claim and for verification:

Please contact Fiduciary Agent, Dr. Lancelot Ego(fda-wbo@qq.com) with the following information to facilitate your claims:

FULL NAME: COUNTRY: ADDRESS: MOBILE NUMBER:

Best Regards,
McCarthy Sandra,
World Bank Organization.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christy Walton; <mrs.christywalton_project@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:42 am

Dearest Friend,

Greetings to you, my name is Mrs. Christy Walton, a great citizen of United State of America, born in Jackson, Wyoming, United States, I have a mission for you worth $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars) which I intend to use for CHARITY. Please reply if interested.

Email: mrs.christywalton_project@yahoo.com

http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Business ... lton&id=12
http://www.forbes.com/profile/christy-walton/

God Bless You.

Regards,

Mrs. Christy Walton

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barr. Dean Harry Esq.; <barrdeanharryesqq@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:47 am

Late Mr. Rolf Hoffmann bequeathed $12,030,000.00 USD to you in his will.
More info, contact your attorney (Barr. Dean Harry Esq) via email address:
barrdeanharryesqq@gmx.com or Call:+447031989907. Thank You!

Received: from 199.193.253.54
(SquirrelMail authenticated user acun)
Reply-To: barrdeanharryesqq@gmx.com
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.16

Enzu Inc
OrgId: ENZUI
Address: 2360 Corporate Circle
Address: Suite 400
City: Henderson
StateProv: NV
PostalCode: 89074

First IP shows

PT. Core Mediatech (D-NET)
Jl. Matraman I no.9
Jakarta 13150
Indonesia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hajia Mariam; <hajma1965@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:45 am

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria , I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.
My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.please read and reply back asap with your telephone number.My private email address is hajma65@gmail.com
Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:48 am

To xxxxx
(Beneficiary)

In compliance with the part payment authorization from U.N International Financial Investigation Unit and Association of Better Business Bureau, be informed that we have officially received your email response as advised. By the powers entrusted on us, we have commenced effective payment process hence all paper works in respect of this transaction have been certified and based on our obligation / mandate to settle all outstanding payments owed to Category 'A' beneficiaries,you must receive your approved funds within the shortest possible time frame under any of the newly enshrined payment modes stated herein.

Listed below are the three (3) available options, so you are required to indicate your preferred choice of reception as the fund beneficiary.

1.Certified International Bank Draft.
2. Platinum Card that can be accessible at any interswitch cash machine worldwide.
3. K.T.T wire transfer.

Be that as it may; you have been acquainted on how you will receive your approved funds without further delays hence all necessary measures that is required to ensure that Category 'A' beneficiaries receive their payments within the shortest possible time frame have been adopted. Upon receipt of this message, kindly reaffirm to us your preferred choice of reception.

We shall advise you accordingly once we hear from you, it is imperative for you to note that powers to pay orcancel payments as such have been vested on us
and subsequent dealings with any other office, person, group or apart from us will be at your own detriment and will be considered unlawful.

For more oral clarifications call me on my direct tel: +44 704 5764 886

Looking forward to your enthusiastic and prompt response.

For and on behalf of,
UK Debt Management Office.

Ronnie McDowell
Senior Policy Advisor.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:55 am

To xxxx
(Beneficiary)

Attached is a scan copies of my working id and International Passport for your perusal
For and on behalf of, UK Debt Management Office.

Ronnie McDowell
Senior Policy Advisor.

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Nigeria

ID CARD.jpg

BRITISH PASSPORT 2.jpg

Pic shows:

Mervyn Allister King, Baron King of Lothbury, GBE, FBA (born 30 March 1948) was the Governor of the Bank of England and Chairman of its Monetary Policy Committee from 2003 to 2013. He had been Deputy Governor from 1998 to 2003, Chief Economist and Executive Director from 1991, and a non-executive director of the Bank from 1990 to 1991.

King is a Fellow of the British Academy, an Honorary Fellow of King's and St John's Colleges, Cambridge and holds Honorary Degrees from Cambridge, Birmingham, City of London, Edinburgh, London Guildhall (now London Metropolitan University), London School of Economics, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Helsinki Universities. He is a Foreign Honorary Member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, sits on the Advisory Council of the London Symphony Orchestra, is a Patron of Worcestershire County Cricket Club, Honorary President of Ekenäs Cricket Club in Finland, and a Trustee of the National Gallery.

King left his office as the Governor of the Bank of England on 30 June 2013, and was replaced by Mark Carney. He was appointed a life peer by Queen Elizabeth II for 'contributions to public service'. King entered the House of Lords on 22 July 2013 as a crossbencher, taking the title Baron King of Lothbury.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Turbor; <ushssecretservice@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Beyond the Border

Beyond the Border articulates a shared approach to security in which the United States and Canada work together to address threats within, at, and away from our borders, while expediting lawful trade and travel.

I hereby bring to your notice that we seized a trunk box of consignment with your Name on it which was to deliver to you by a Diplomat back ago. This is a result of the United States security measure to avert and combat any form of Terrorism and money laundering through the illegal sales of Arms Locally & internationally,hard drugs such as cocaine etc.

During our investigation, we scanned the trunk and found out that the consignment contained money in 100 notes of united states dollar as we can see through the camera which upon further investigation revealed that the funds is your inheritance from Africa. We have done our due diligence and have confirmed that you are the Legitimate Beneficiary to the funds and it is not a threat to the National Security. Consequently, your trunk box of money is still under key lock and can be deliver to you at your address without any further delay after all protocols have been duly observed.

During our interrogation on why this fund was not transfer to your bank account, The diplomat revealed that some people wanted to divert this your inheritance / payment, so they decided to act fast by moving the funds through the diplomatic system. We hereby advise you to discontinue any further dealings with any other person or persons because your trunk box of payment is now in our custody here in USA and will be delivery to you ASAP on your expense!

However, before the delivery can be made to your address, you will not need to obtain or pay for our US-Homeland Security,s non inspection or certification tag anymore since we have scanned the trunk box and confirmed the contents. what we need from you is to re-confirm your above information once more to us and a delivery fee of $650 only which we will use to deliver your trunk box to your address so that the delivery will be made accurately VIZ:-

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Address where you want the consignment to deliver to you:
This is to avoid wrongful delivery or deliver your valued consignment to another person or wrong hand.

Note that the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather as an African Clothes,Family Valuables, Films and Photographic Materials as they wrote & stamped on the consignment
to avoid interrogation and inability of the diplomat to pay our DHS Non Inspection Charges. All the official back-up documents are tagged on the Trunk box and that was where i got your information.

We await your compliance and response inline with your above information so that we can proceed with the delivery to your address at no extra charge or cost. on your re-confirmation of your information or delivery address, i will direct you on how you can send the delivery fee across to us and i will attach my ID and the picture of your trunk box to you for your view and file!!!

This consignment supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery which i refused for your good therefore I will not be able to receive your details on my official DHS email account for security reasons rather i will advise you to send the required info. to my private email address.

Lastly, be informed that the reason i take it upon myself to contact you personally for this your consignment is because i strongly believed that you will reward me handsomely after delivery is completed and you confirm your trunk and the contents right there at your home.

Regards,
Mr.Wilson Turbor.
Office of Field Operations.
Us-Homeland Security & Border Protection Dept.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Name used = Sofia Johnson

email addy = jsofia288@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.189.50.219
ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Type: Broadband

header =

Return-Path: <jsofia288@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.189.50.219] by web120006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Oct 2013 06:32:10 PDT

email sent =

how are you today? and how about the entire member's of your Family? hope every body is sounding with good health? if so tank's be the Almight God, Dear, i am so sorry for my rate reply to yor mail is just because i went to the Bank since morning till now i finished. As for my meeting with the Bank here every thing goes well only that the Bank officials said that due to the political crisis here in our Country that their Bank can not be able to transfer the money direct to your account so they have directed their corresponded Bank in Dubai to finish the transfer with you that we should contact the Bank in Dubai for the transfer.

So please Dear since Dubai Bank need to do the transfer with a grown up person i decided that you contact them for the transfer just let them know that you where directed by the Bicici Bank Cote D'Ivoire West African to contact their Bank to transfer the sum of 4.5million united state Deposited by one Mr Fedelix Johnson from Ivory Coast they will understand exatelly what you mean.

The Dubai Bank contact's information's as follow's.

Bank name: Southwest Finance - UAE
HOTLINE: +971 50 1732032
TEL / FAX: +971 4 2711675
Email: southwestfinance@financier.com
Khalifa Bin Zayed Street
United Arab Emirates

Incase you are contacting the Bank just let the contact person Mr. Henry Smith to understand that you are the Family Friend of my late Father (Late Mr. Fedelix Johnson) that you are supposed to receive this money before the sudden death of my late Father (Late Mr. Fedelix Johnson), that now my late Father is nomore that you and his only Doughter (Miss Sofia Johnson) who is the next of kin to the deposited money have agreed that their Bank transfer the money to your account for business program as my late Father wanted it before his sudden death.

Although they will not ask much any question because the Bicici Bank Cote D'Ivoire West African have already informed them about Us and also my interest of recovering my inherited money from their Bank to your bank account for investment program,

Just feel free to link up direct with Mr. Henry Smith in order for you to confirm the authenticity and legitmacy of this deposit so with this contact, you can reach the Bank in Dubai and get back to me as soon as possible

i will hope to hear from you soon as you contact the Bank in Dubai,

Thanks and best wishes.
Your Sofia Johnson
My mobile number is +22555028051

CB1975 :cool:
CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams