It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Aisha Abdel - abdelaisha@live.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Abdel, fatimaabdel2@live.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:51 pm

NETLOG
fatima4u
online female - 23 years, New York City, United States

Hello,
Nice to meet You My new friend, How are you i hope your are find and in sound health, I am well pleased to contact you after viewing your profile and become interested to have a communication with you as My genuine friend, My name is Miss Fatima Abdel a girl of 23 single and 5.8ft, Kindly reply me at (fatimaabdel2@live.com )
Please it would be so nice if we can communicate through my mail box because, i have something very important which i would love to share with you privately, i promise to send my picture and more details about me to you, Awaits your reply soonest (fatimaabdel2@live.com)
Thanks Fatima Abdel, .

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Fatima Abdel, fatimaabdel2@live.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Abdel - abdelaisha@live.com

Postby Annalena69 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:04 pm

I am sure she's a scammer.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002509297744" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Awaiting R/N

First contact mail via FB chat:

Hello How are you? My Name is Aisha Abdel, i am just browsing now, i saw your profile you looks very gentle that is why i write to you. please i will like you to contact me with my email Address (Hello How are you? My Name is Aisha Abdel, i am just browsing now, i saw your profile you looks very gentle that is why i write to you. please i will like you to contact me with my email Address (abdelaisha @ live.com) so i can give you my picture & tell you more about me) so i can give you my picture & tell you more about me

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: abdelaisha@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:52 pm

^^
Abdel Aisha
Birthday January 10
Gender Female
Interested In Men and Women
Relationship Status Single

Right. Senegal scam or Nigerian advance fee fraud ("I have millions to share with you, I need your help").
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aisha Abdel - abdelaisha@live.com

Postby Annalena69 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:37 pm

-Oct-13 at 15:09:57pm (UTC +02:00) - 20hours14mins1sec after sending
Location Redmond, Washington, United States (86% likelihood) :D
Opened on (65¸55¸183¸62:60482)
Language of recipient's PC: en-us (English/United States), en (English), en (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 5.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0

Hehehehehe, she's really quick :mrgreen:

Hello my dearest,
Please with due respect and in the name of God.
Firstly I thank you so much; inline with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Abdel Aisha) From Libya in North Africa, i am (23years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal were i am under refugee camp.

My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES). My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebel in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents. Equally my mother was six months pregnant and she was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to Senegal, where I am leaving now as refugee. It was in an early morning attack by militant groups killed my family members both my mother and my father in a cold blood, Equally my mother was six months pregnant.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to this country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev.Peter David who is the priest of the ( Saint-Louis Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.

I have communicated to you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev. Peter David , who is our guardian here in this refugee camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Rev father Tel number is (+221- 768-518-012) if you call, please tell him that you wants to speak with me Miss. Abdel Aisha from Libya he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk with you. Here in this camp I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this bad situation. I was present when i saw my mother killed with six months pregnant.

Please listen to this --( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you and i knows about this),

I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US$9.5M(Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWS http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; So i will like you to keep it to yourself as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and GOD fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.

can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here
Attached here is my pictures for you,

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.
with lot of love Yours.
Aisha.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:31 pm

the lady is all over the web ...

fake badoo
badoo.com/ar-ma/0261184475/
Soraya, 24
Wants to make new friends
added: 2013-09-30 12:53:50
Plaisance, Morocco

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:36 pm

@Annalena69
RN is useless for email addresses with:

live.com
msn.com
outlook.com
hotmail.com

all these addresses show the IPs of microsoft hosting
sorry, no possibility to find out where the person is really from

thus, don't waste your RNs ;)

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:51 pm

:D I'm thinking what to write to her. I could call the "reverend father" by skype. Fortunately I can change my voice very well so that I sound like a young man. :)

how are you today? hopefully you are doing fine, i was more than happy to read your mail today, i was wondering if God have totally forgotten me here,Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties here, God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my Late father's wealth and help me to come out of here which i know that i did not make any mistake by chosen you.

I thank you once again for your reply over my mails, and am happy to know who you are, i look forward to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you is the will of God that make me and you to know because i got you immediately after my 7 days, 6 to 6 fasting and prayers that's why i gave you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down.

Honey i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Reverend and tell him that you want to speak with Miss Abdel Aisha from Libya and he will send for me immediately.Here is the Reverend father's phone number once again:(+221- 768-518-012), My official camp I.D number is ( 9077 ), please call my official camp ID number for the Rev. it makes it easier for me to be located at the female hostel. We are only allowed to answer call at the Reverends office as from 11Am - 6pm, London time.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Am using the church office computer to write you,Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Reverend and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call me and ask me any question you want.

Like as i told you I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer my $ 9.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin of the Money.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:
ADDRESS:
Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC .
EMAIL: royalbankofscotlandtransferplc@aol.com
rbs_consultantdepartment@gmx.com
Telephone numbers..... + (44) -704-579-8722,
Office Fax number ....... + (44) -703-1971-731. :lol:

( Account Information )
Account Name: Major General, Abdel Aisha Younes
Amount: 9.5 Million US Dollars
Next of Kin to the Deposit: Miss Aisha Abdel
Account Number: BLB744008901546/QB/91/A.

CONTACT PERSON:
Sir Philip Hampton
Group chairman and Remittance Manager
DIRECT: + (44) -703-183-5165.

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $9.5M (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country,for a better life.

Please let me know immediately you contact the bank.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!..

Aisha Abdel.

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Hello my beloved,
how are you doing today?
hopefully you are doing fine today,
i was more than happy to receive your mail with the banks reply today,
i really appreciate all your efforts to see me out of this hell called refugee camp, GOD will bless you for all your efforts and supports to see me out of here.

am suffering here and i believe with you i can start a new life over in your place immediately after the transfer of my money into your account for a better life.

i can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position . presently i have my late fathers death certificate which i will give the copy to they lawyer.

The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

I discussed about getting a lawyer with Rev. father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer barrister (BERNARD BAKARE). He is one of the best lawyer working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal..

so I want you to contact him on both his email and telephone number immediately telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 9.5 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status,
please contact the lawyer immediately.

His contact information are as follows,

BERNARD BAKARE (Esq)
CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
Email: Bakare.M.A@lawyer.com
Office Tel: +221-766830981

God bless you for me,
Yours Darling One.
Aisha. :roll:

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:42 pm

JUDICIAL ADVOCATES D'SENEGAL.SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.No 18 lamine Gueya (2nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.Office Telephone Number..(00221-7668-30981)Email .. (BAKARE.M.A@LAWYER.COM)

SUBJECT: LETTER OF CONSULTATION FEES

ATTENTION .

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS AISHA ABDEL AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS AS YOU MAY WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ).

MEANWHILE YOU WILL SEND TO US, ( 183,000 CFA WHICH EQUAL TO 280 EURO ) TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EUROS ONLY FOR OUR CONSULTATION AND LEGAL PROCESSING FEE, YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF SENDING MONEY IN THE WORLD, SEND IT WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW.

FIRST NAME........ BERNARD

SECOND NAME..... BAKARE

ADDRESS......... NO. 18 LAMINE DAKAR SENEGAL,

YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

ADD YOUR CORRECT PHONE NUMBERS FOR URGENT COMMUNICATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BARRISTER.(DR)
BERNARD BAKARE (ESQ).

Return-Path: Bakare.M.A@lawyer.com
Received: from mout.gmx.net ([74.208.4.200]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb107) with
ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MCbcs-1VacPQ2OBe-009Lx6 for <david.swanson@web.de>; Sat,
05 Oct 2013 12: 34:59 +0200
Received: from mailout-us.gmx.com ([172.19.198.47]) by mrigmx.server.lan
(mrigmxus002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MYN9B-1VNdxZ45lR-00VCOq for
<david.swanson@web.de>; Sat, 05 Oct 2013 12: 34:56 +0200
Received: (qmail 16811 invoked by uid 0); 5 Oct 2013 10:34:56 -0000
Received: from 41.214.44.112 by rms-us018 with HTTP
Cc: abdelaisha@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="========GMXBoundary92331380969294343342"
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 06:34:53 -0400
Message-ID: <20131005103454.92330@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?CONSULTATION_FEES_ARE_REQUIRED_IN_OUR_LAW-FIRM=E2=80=8F?=
T

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:11 pm

JUDICIAL ADVOCATES D'SENEGAL.SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.No 18 lamine Gueya (2nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.Office Telephone Number..(00221-7668-30981)Email .. (BAKARE.M.A@LAWYER.COM)

SUBJECT: LETTER OF CONSULTATION FEES

ATTENTION .

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS AISHA ABDEL AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESS AS YOU MAY WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ).

MEANWHILE YOU WILL SEND TO US, ( 183,000 CFA WHICH EQUAL TO 280 EURO ) TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EUROS ONLY FOR OUR CONSULTATION AND LEGAL PROCESSING FEE, YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF SENDING MONEY IN THE WORLD, SEND IT WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW.

FIRST NAME........ BERNARD

SECOND NAME..... BAKARE

ADDRESS......... NO. 18 LAMINE DAKAR SENEGAL,

YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

ADD YOUR CORRECT PHONE NUMBERS FOR URGENT COMMUNICATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BARRISTER.(DR)
BERNARD BAKARE (ESQ).

Annalena69
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Annalena69 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today my love I hope fine

Thank you so much for your mail with the lawyer own.

My love i am sending you this mail about the consultation fees for Lawyer, Please my love i want you to try all your best to contact the lawyer on Monday for his consultation fees money, he said that the amount is (280 Euros) My dear please try and send the money And don't disappoint me my love i only Hope and believe on you,

Thank you so much for your understand and God bless you.
Yours Faithful,
Aisha.
Of course, darling! How could I possibly let you down??? Don't ever think that of me :lol:

Harms
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Harms » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:22 pm

http://www.facebook.com/tyo.aja.9406" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Hello My Dearest, i am aisha,
I am single and never been married. Am interested in you for a serious relationship,
if you are interested in me please contact me directly with this email
address. (aishaabdel23@live.com) so that I will give you my
pictures and for more details about me ( aishaabdel23@live.com)
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVE"

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

zeenaabdel@live.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:06 am

Netlog --> zeenaabdel
female - 24 years, Norfolk, United States
Name: Goodness Zokaya
Date of birth: 06/07/1989
Mother Tongue: English

Hello, My name is zeenaabdel I saw your profile today in this site and get interested to know you, here is my email (zeenaabdel@live.com) please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self and also get to know you better.
zeenaabdel
Last edited by Myra on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed duplicate pic

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Shahana Abdel - shahanashahana@live.com

Postby jaga » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:16 am

from profile here => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 16#p368716" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello my dearest,
Please with due respect and in the name of God.
Firstly I thank you so much; inline with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Abdel Shahana) From Libya in North Africa, i am (23years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal were i am under refugee camp.

My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES). My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebel in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents. Equally my mother was six months pregnant and she was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to Senegal, where I am leaving now as refugee. It was in an early morning attack by militant groups killed my family members both my mother and my father in a cold blood, Equally my mother was six months pregnant.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to this country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev. Fr, SOLOMON KUMA who is the priest of the ( Saint-Louis Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.

I have communicated to you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev Fr. SOLOMON KUMA , who is our guardian here in this refugee camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Rev father Tel number is (+221781401996) if you call, please tell him that you wants to speak with me Miss. Abdel Shahana from Libya he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk with you. Here in this camp I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this bad situation. I was present when i saw my mother killed with six months pregnant.

Please listen to this --( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you and i knows about this),

I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US$9.5M(Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWS http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; So i will like you to keep it to yourself as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and GOD fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.

can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here
Attached here is my pictures for you,

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.
with lot of love Yours.
Shahana.

Subject: Waiting to hear from you soone st‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:34:38 +0000
MICROSOFT

Last edited by Myra on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fatima2010fatima@live.com

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:07 pm

flirty9 / susanwilliams522
26 years - from Qatar - looking for a man

Chat;;
susanwilliams522
Hello dear My name is Mrs. Fatima, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,
I want you to write me on (fatima2010fatima@live.com) I have a lot to discuss with you,
thank you.

susanwilliams522
My new Fatima, please contact me at my e-mail, please
contact us here (fatima2010fatima@live.com) is very important.
Last edited by Myra on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “White Females”