Anastasiya; <anastasiyaurachai@yahoo.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.

Anastasiya; <anastasiyaurachai@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:56 am

Appeared today out of the blue in my private Emailaccount which I never use for RS.

Nice to meet you!
How are you doing? I write to you with my personal email so write to me at any time. I will be always glad to answer you. I with pleasure will tell to you about me and about my life. I send you my photo if it is pleasant to you, I will send to you more. I also will be glad to see your photos.

Received: from abbkafckbzfkbcfegb.bmtwit.biz ([122.163.206.236])
From: Anastasiya S <noreply@abbkafckbzfkbcfegb.bmtwit.biz>
Reply-To: Anastasiya S <anastasiyaurachai@yahoo.com>

Bharti Airtel Ltd. - TELEMEDIA Services
224, Okhla Industrial Estate
Phase III, New Delhi-110020
India

463.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <naskyka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:07 pm

..... how usual......2. Mail and new Emailaddy........ :roll:

Hi!
It again I! At you good mood? I had problems with my mail box and I have created a new mail box. Write to me on this mail box.
My laptop of the house has broken, it very old and to repair is not subject, I plan to buy the new laptop,
When I will receive the salary on my work. Now I on work, am convenient to write me letters from work.

I work every day, except Sunday. On Sunday I cannot see your letters.
I start to work in 09:00 in the morning. I stop to work in 17:00 in the evening.
I work in municipal authority in the field of housing and communal services.
My post the economist-bookkeeper. I like my work, my basic work is calculation of municipal payments. I work behind the computer much.
I have a higher education. I have finished training at economic faculty of the Saratov state university. Saratov is the regional centre of our area and in this city I studied five years.
I was born and I live in city Balakovo. You can see my city on the Internet. Capital of Russia, the city of Moscow.
Distance to a city of Moscow about 1000 kilometres from my city. You sometime were in Russia?
When I have decided to get acquainted with the man in agency of acquaintances, I have considered many profiles of men.
But I have written the letter only to you. It is difficult to me to explain my choice. Possibly my heart has prompted,
That I should write the letter to you. I have got used to trust the heart.
I am done not frightened by an age difference, for me important what the man was kind,
Sympathetic also what he was able to address correctly with the woman. I wish to ask you about sincerity.
I want, that ours with you dialogue has been based on trust. Now we know each other a little.
I hope, that the trust will appear in due course between us. In the future I can give you a mobile phone,
But now I wish to learn you better.
Your life is interesting to me. Please, do not forget to answer my questions. Than you are engaged at leisure?
You like sports?
Today I send you the photos and I will be glad to see your photos in the new letter.
I should continue to work now. Thanks for your attention.
I hope, that my letter was not boring for you.
Anastasia

Received: from localhost ([108.161.130.157])

Networld Internet Services
OrgId: MPP-29
Address: 661 W. Germantown Pike
Address: Suite 01
City: Plymouth Meeting
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 19462

2.jpg

My foto.jpg
<<<<<< Pic already known in the Scene under Anastasia < carolanlentini@yahoo.com >
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <nastya.urachaeva@poczta.onet.pl>

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Hi,
I am very glad that you responded to my letter. Never before have I talked with a man from another country.
Never before have I got acquainted on the Internet ... Never before have I written a letter to another country...
I decided to change my life.
I want to tell that I changed my postal address. Now I write to you from my working box.
I use the computer at work.
It will be more convenient to me that would write on this box. You can write to me here.
Your email I found on a dating site. This is the feeling you're wondering why I chose you out of the many other men?
I do not know. my intuition has helped me make a choice. Perhaps you've heard of women's intuition?
In men, there is a logic, women - intuition. I think that intuition did not fail me, we can get to know each other better.
I want to say I thought you were more sociable. Now I read your letter short. I am very surprised by your brevity ...
You're humble man or you do not have time to write a long letter?
I am sure that in the world there is a man who will appreciate and love me.
In Russia I met the man who would become my husband. I was born on
August 22, 1982 birth.
And I am now 31 years old, well I think that between our age will be no obstacles because I think that age is only a number and a date.
In love and happiness do not look at age.
I live in the city of Yaroslavl. This is with everything close to Moscow about 3 hours by car.
I do not when you do not smoke. I think everyone should themselves choose himself what he wants.. I have a healthy lifestyle.
Can you send me your picture so I can watch and learn more than you image your life.
Do you have a hobby, do you work?
Now I will finish my letter and I will wait for your new letter tomorrow. Anastasiya.

Received: from 000.148.133.79.chtts.ru (c-174-54-167-115.hsd1.pa.comcast.net [174.54.167.115])

Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054

First IP shows Poland

DSC210713.jpg

DSC110513.jpg

The Distance between Balakovo (Saratov) and Yaroslavl' (Jaroslavl) is :
800.69 kilometers.
The approximately estimated travel/road distance can be around 920.79 km to 1000.86 km

....... time to ask her how she can move over the night so far away

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:56 am

I've ask her how she moved at night to a new Town 800km away.......no answer .......now she changed also her Job over the night......

Hello my friend xxxxx,
As soon as I came to work I turned on my lap top, and went on to read an email.
How are you? We're in a good mood right now? I want to get along with my letter to your face came smile.
I am writing you an email with my office. I'm very interested to learn more and more about you.
I work as a theater, an assistant director, I make out the performance the actors, the cities and is what I stand on the stage since I graduated from higher education institution in the theater, I love my job.
My hobby is related to the work I love to sing, just dance do you like to sing? do you like dancing,
I know how to play the guitar, violin, piano and many tools.
I do not want to tell you a lot about parents and my brother.
My mother - my best friend. her name is Sveta. She is very kind, honest and sympathetic person.
She raised two children, and I'm grateful for that. I also have a brother.
My brother Pasha is now married, he has a little daughter, Kristina - my niece.
Kristina is my little friend, we have a lot in common with her and I love her very much.
Unfortunately, my father died when I was 10 years old. My father was a military man.
He died in the war in Afghanistan. I do not like war. War takes a lot of innocent lives.
I do not like to think about it. I remember my father only from the words of my mother.
She often talked about it. My mother raised me and my brother alone.
My mother is a very strong person. I love her and respect. She taught me to be self-reliant and independent.
I have a dog at home Bobik.
What will you do today evening? I think I'll go to the pool to relax after a hard day, I visit him three times a week.
I look forward to wait for your next letter. Please tell me the answers to my questions. his next letter.
Your Anastasiya.

Received: from 060.240.81.95.chtts.ru (pool-100-1-116-207.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net [100.1.116.207])

Verizon Online LLC
OrgId: VRIS
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147

First IP shows Poland

On my work.jpg

DSC240713.jpg

....... today I told her not to drink during writing or atleast to read the Nonsense before she send it

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <naskyka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:59 pm

She send me the same letter from yesterday once more.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:47 pm

She don't read mail and so she didn't take my heavy slaps........slowly I suppose that here are two Vlads write in her name but they don't talk with each other......bad Gang work......

Hi xxxxx,
I read what you wrote to me today. I am pleased that we continue to get to know each other.
Yesterday I went to the pool after the pool is a pleasant feeling as relaxed muscles and feeling of lightness.
I came home and started to cook dinner myself, I love to cook, I cooked pork with garlic sauce, baked potato with vegetables.
I know a lot of dishes cooking meat, fish, Mom taught me to cook many different dishes.
Since childhood, I have watched as my mom cooks. What kind of cuisine you like, I like Mexican, Italian.
You know Russian cuisine? Dishes like potatoes, soup, dumplings?
It was great I could cook you dinner, and we had dinner together on you. Can you imagine that?
We talked in reality looking at each other. I think it was fine.
I live alone. My mother lives alone, the weekend I go to visit .. Often, when I come to my apartment I feel lonely.
I often buy Dvd movies to watch after work, what movies do you like?
I like comedy, romance, adventure.
How much time you have in your town? I do not know the time difference between us, I think we need to learn.
Today, I slept well and so I woke up in a good mood.
How did you sleep? After dinner, I fell asleep quickly as tired at work and slept well and woke up cheerful and good humor.
Distance between us, but it's not a problem for us, it would be a wish!
I like our relationship and I want to develop it. I am open to you and I am ready to answer all your question.
I can not miss your question, so do not be mad at me and ask me again. Do not forget, I write to you with my work.
Since I do not have a computer at home to write a letter home. :liar: :liar:
I hope that we will continue to know each other more, I am very pleased to read the letter, I will wait for your letter tomorrow Anastasiya.

My niece.jpg

Autumn in my city.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Hello xxxxx. I am glad that there is an understanding between us. This is very important in communication.
Now I have just returned from the cafe, I had dinner and after dinner I went to the workplace.
I wanted to read your letter in the morning, so I was busy at work and just now I'm reading it.
During the day, I think about what you said, I think of you. I can not answer you right away, if I do not have urgent business.
But sometimes I tell you later. So if you do not get my letter at once, please do not worry.
Do not think that I do not want to write to you. I want to write you a lot. I have many ideas that I want to say to you.
But the letter is not possible to write everything that I think and all that I feel.
If we could talk in reality, it would be perfect. I think there is nothing better than real communication.
Today I learned to talk on the phone to the correct area code and dialing ..
I think that today, after work I'll go and find out the cellular operator as possible.
xxxxx can write hundreds of letters to each other, but it will never replace a real meeting.
In reality, you can tell the tone and mood of the conversation.
In reality, you can take your hand, look in the eyes, hug or kiss.
I hope I did not scare you my wishes. Yes, you are more to me than just a nice companion.
I want to look into your eyes, I want to hear your voice. I would be very happy to walk with you to the park.
I love nature. Now in my beautiful city of Yaroslavl weather.
I love nature and I like to travel through the mountains and settle for tents, we usually do with friends ..
We are going to travel to nearby towns in the mountains in summer. In winter, ice skating and skiing.
xxxxx What do you like to stay? It is very interesting to you.
And I hope that our friendship has a chance to be a good relationship. I do not have a boyfriend, and my heart is free.
I've never been married and have no children.
xxxxx looks like a woman of your dreams? The man of my dreams has always speaks the truth.
A man should always keep their promises, otherwise why say anything at all, if your word means nothing.
Man of my dreams must be attentive, caring, kind, gentle and strong.
I do not like rude men, rudeness repels.
A man must be rough in sports or work, but not in a relationship with a woman.
A man must be a reliable protection and support of the family. I like men with a sense of humor.
I was looking for the man of my dreams, and now I have you. I'm very happy.
I think in a relationship between a man and a woman must be trust, understanding, respect and friendship of course.
as well as love. Now I must continue my work. Have a good day and good mood. Your Anastasiya.

Received: from 151.240.81.95.chtts.ru (tx-184-5-84-69.dhcp.embarqhsd.net [184.5.84.69])

Embarq Corporation
OrgId: EMBAR
Address: 500 N New York Ave
City: Winter Park
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 32789

First IP shows Poland

DSC091013.jpg

my last birthday.jpg

DSC030713.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya, anastasiya.vonifateva@poczta.onet.pl

Postby Myra on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:38 am

How are you? Im Anastasiya. I search a friend. I very love travelling and cinematography! Send me e-mail on anastasiya.vonifateva@poczta.onet.pl Good-bye, Anastasiya...

Received: from [94.155.195.213]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013
From: Anastasiya <noreply@hdkaeekahekbacecj.facebooklmali.in>
Reply-To: Anastasiya <anastasiyavoteva@poczta.onet.pl>

IP: 94.155.195.213
ISP: ITD Network Bulgarian ISP
Organization: ITD Network SA
State/Region: Grad Sofiya
City: Sofia

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Good morning xxxxx!
Thank you for your letter. I am a is pleased to get it with to today's in the afternoon.
When reading of thy email the day becomes the brighter.
xxxxx, I have learned that the need to to have a call from the the
border need the code of the city of my city Yaroslavl (4852) My a phone number +7 915 909-71-22.
I am a think that at first the need to to lead code of the city as well then my mobile number of, I hope to that at you will turn out also we will be able to have a conversation.
We will have no of problems in of communication the so-as I I know English language without the difficulties.
Time is now our letters - it's all what we have. sometimes I'm reading your letters a few times.
I am a I love to take are your letters home and read the this on my a home computer.
How are you? that the were you doing last online yesterday? Joined yesterday has arrived my girlfriend is with the Spain Irina, we went with the her for the shopping in a shopping mall.
I am a spoke the girlfriend about you. I am a wanted to to share the
joy, that I have you. She was happy for me In.
My girlfriend Irina came out married the citizen of Spain Jose, they have already together 7 years live in the city of Madrid, at them there is a daughter Salma.
They have arrived in the guests on the two weeks to the parents Irina. They live happily married, I'm is pleased to for them.
After the the shopping center, I have come home .. Made herself a dinner I made the pasta with seafood, turned on the television and she fell asleep in loneliness.
At me there is a possibility to use the vacation two times in the year to two of the week. But if I'm I want to, I will be able to take a one vacation by 4 of the week.
I am a'll be thinking about it. I am a do not thought, that I will be communicate with a man, who lives on the the other end of of the planet.
But it possible to do. All the depends only from us. And if the we want to, we can meet. This is not a an illusion.
xxxxx now! There are different kinds of of Transport, an air, the aqueous, a ground yes, I want to Read To Meet with you.
I am a do not want to conceal my emotions. I have a feelings to you... yes, we have never do not met, but I really I have the feelings for you.
This is a difficult to explain to, this is it is possible only to understand. You're far away, but I'm feel you. It seems to me that we are very close.
At me such sensation, as if we close by and the between us there are no barriers. And I want to order to this is was the truth.
I am a I want to of the meeting with you. If we have a at least one chance to meet, we have to use the this chance.
Therefore, if the we have the opportunity to meet, we have to use the this chance. We must not be afraid of.
I am a do not hesitate of of my of the senses. You're likes you to me. I am a do not know as it to to explain.
My emotions do not lend themselves to a logic explanation, because it is a goes from the of the heart. Yes, the between us a large distance.
But when I reading your letters, it seems to me, that the are you sitting next to me.
xxxxx, I wish to you of good of the day. I am a'll be thinking about you. I am a'll be waiting for your letter. With the with kisses, Anastasiya.

Received: from 092.145.133.79.chtts.ru (host-46-186-94-191.dynamic.mm.pl [46.186.94.191])

MULTIMEDIA
Multimedia Polska S. A.
Cable DTV Internet Voice Provider
Node Gdynia
Poland

DSC1400413.jpg

My lovely girls.jpg

DSC270513.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Hello dear xxxxx, I was looking forward to today, to see your letter.
xxxxx, Thank you for your sweet words. I thank you for your support.
The distance between us that does not prevent us to communicate. It's beautiful.
If I'm on what that question is not answered.Please do not be mad at me for it.
Just ask me again and I will answer. I have no secrets from you. We agreed to tell each other the truth.
I always keep my promises. What did you do yesterday? Yesterday I was in my mother's visit.
We had a great couple. Yesterday evening, we, along with my mother cooked dinner.
I baked chocolate - banana cake.Too bad you were not there yesterday with me.
It would be great if I could introduce you to my mom.We spoke yesterday with my mom about you.
I said I have a friend in another country. She is very happy for me, she asked a lot of questions about you.
I answered every question.I said your name xxxxx. I also told her parents about your life.
I love the sea, the beach, the sun. Yes, I have a passport and it means that I can travel around the world without obstacles.
We can travel together. What do you think? The time we spend together, we will remember for a lifetime.
Our meeting will be very special. We have many things to talk about.
And we have a lot of things to do when we meet. I'm sure we will not be bored together.
I trust you and I believe in our relationship. I'll be thinking about you.
Cute xxxxx, do you trust me? It seems to me that we are familiar with for a long time.
Do you have feelings for me? I think that my feeling for you has turn into a great feeling.
Your letters every day bring me joy. Please tell me about your feelings in the following letter.
Okay? I am waiting for your letter tomorrow.Sincerely, Anastasiya.

P.S. My mother sends you Hello!

Received: from 011.136.133.79.chtts.ru (pool-71-181-164-163.sctnpa.east.verizon.net [71.181.164.163])

Verizon Online LLC

Photo#1.jpg

Photo#2.jpg

DSC280713.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya Urachaeva; <anastasiyaurachai@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Thank you for your letter. I'm glad to see it.
Thank you for your words of support and thanks for your concern.
I am very pleased that. Thank you for the compliments that you speak to me.
I understand everything you say about our feelings.
I am pleased to know that our mutual feelings with you.
Today in my city +6 degrees Celsius. I do not know how much it is degrees Fahrenheit.
We live in different countries and we have a different metric system.
But I think for us it's not a problem.
In Russia soon will come the cold winter. Last winter I visited Moscow.
I love to skate in the winter. I'll send you a picture from last winter.

I often think of you. Recently in my head all the more thoughts about you. I present our first date.
xxxxx, what do you think about this? how do you imagine our first date?
how do you imagine our first meeting? I often think about it. this is very exciting!
xxxxx Please do not think that I'm in a hurry I want to have a meeting with you to spend time together and talk to you in a live conversation.
Do you agree with me?
xxxxx, I do not want to hide our relationship. I am proud that I have such a man.
Mom said that the most important relationship - is feeling. and I agree with her.
we have strong feelings and we want our meeting.
xxxxx, today I found out the information that would have to visit your country and I need a visa and a passport
and also some documents. I already have a passport, and now the important thing is - the visa and tickets. to get a visa.
I learned then that the application for a visa can be written via the Internet. How convenient when there inernet.
xxxxx, for me this is good news, and I hope for you as well?
My full name is Anastasiya Urachaeva, city of Yaroslavl, code 150031 street Dobrynin, 12.
Send me your information, too.
Today I wrote a letter that I had a home internet to communicate via web cam or skype.
I was told that soon 2-3 weeks, I will hold it.

I found another piece of news about mobile communications xxxxx I was told that, Mobile too expensive in Russia.
my phone only works in Russia. Unfortunately, we can not talk to you on the phone or exchange sms.

It's sad for me. but I'll find a way to call you from the post office telegraph.
How will learn how to do it. On the day of our first meeting, I want to be the most beautiful girl.
I want you to be proud of me. how do you see your future? in your future, am I?
Forgive my questions, but I need to know your thoughts. it is very important to me. I want to be your girlfriend.
Tell me what you think about it.
I had never traveled to your country, and I have to find out the information that I need to travel.

Received: from MICROSOF-D63133 (unknown [176.8.227.40])

KYIVSTAR-NET-12
Ukrainian mobile phone operator
Kyivstar GSM
Degtyarevskaya, 53
Kiev, Ukraine

DSC120113.jpg

<<<<<<< The State Historical Museum, Moscow in the Background

DSC240913.jpg

DSC121301.jpg

<<<<<<Pic 1 & 3 is Moscow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Good day dear xxxxx,
Today I spoke with the director of the theater.
He is sensitive and always listens to what you need the working collective.
Today, I asked the director about my upcoming vacation. Every year, I have a vacation.
The director explained that a bit of work now, so I can rest.
xxxxx, I told the director that I was planning a trip to your country during the holidays.
The director said that he was in your country, and said that your country is a very beautiful.
How are you? Did you think about our meeting with you?
I can not have a vacation later. Dear, can you meet me? For me it is important to know about it.
Please do not think I'm in a hurry. At other times I would be difficult to take a vacation.
Of course I understand if you can not pay me all the time. I do not want to be a burden to you.
If we can spend the evening together and weekend, it will be fine.
We are dealing here, in an email. This meeting will give us the opportunity to know each other very well.
I am sincere with you. Do you have any secrets from me? Please send me your new photos.
I want to see you smile. sometimes I present to you our picture together.
I'm sure we'll be a beautiful couple. You think about it? How often do you remember me during the day?
I'm worried now ... Our meeting with you an important step in our lives, and we need to take a responsible approach to this.
Do you agree with me? We must act together and then we will have to wait for success and happiness in the future.
I also need to know the name of the airport, which will take you to our first meeting?
Favorite xxxxx, I want to ask you one more important question.
At the time when I will be in your town, I can not live with you or I have to live in a hotel?
I hope my questions do not cause trouble. Ohhh, xxxxx, you brought into my life joy and meaning.
I'm waiting for our meeting so that we can give up our emails. I want every day to see you and talk with you.
I am waiting for your letter tomorrow. important for me to know the answers to my questions.
Tomorrow I plan to visit a travel agency to find out accurate information about travel to your country.
Kisses ... Anastasiya.

Received: from 233.145.133.79.chtts.ru (70.15.149.143.res-cmts.eph2.ptd.net [70.15.149.143])

PenTeleData Inc.
OrgId: PENC
Address: 540 Delaware Ave.
City: Palmerton
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 18071

First IP shows Poland

DSC110613.jpg

DSC050713.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Hello my darling xxxxx!
I asked for leave for 4 hours to go to the travel agent to find out information about the visit.
Now I was in the travel agency I try to tell everyone what I was told.
I went to a travel agency that is close to my work.
Now I know the rules of visiting your country.
To travel to your country I have to have a passport, visa and tickets. Now I have a passport.
But I do not have a visa and I had to do it. Then I have to buy tickets.
Embassy of your country is in Moscow.
xxxxx, I do not need to go to Moscow, because I can send an application for the registration of the visa on the internet.
I am currently issued and sent a statement. I was told that they would call me after consider my application.
Well then, after consideration of my application I need to go to Moscow to have an interview with the consul of your country.
I have to write an application and to assure my documents.
According to a tourist visa I can stay in your own country from 3 days to 6 months.
But I can always go back to Russia before. The deadline for registration visa takes about 12 days. I also learned the value of my journey.
Visa registration costs $ 95 (2,900 thousands of Russian rubles), certification of documents - $ 63 (1,850 Russian rubles) physical examination was $ 280 usd. (8600 Russian rubles).
I think it will be about 400 usd dollars. (12,500 Russian rubles) I have saved some money.
I have 28,000 thousand. (850 dollars).

But the money is only enough to register my visa, medical examination, and costs in Moscow.
And now I do not have the money for the tickets.
xxxxx, I think it would be fair if we divide my expenses in half.

Our meeting is necessary for both of us and we both have to spend money to do so.
I am ashamed, but I want to ask you to buy me a ticket. With your help I can come to you.
Please do not be mad at my request. I trust you and I want you to help us organize our meeting.
I think it would be better if I would see the cost of tickets online and then buy it at the airport in Moscow, when I go to the embassy for an interview.
Then I will tell you this and you can buy tickets for me. I think the tickets will not cost much.
In any event, our meeting is more important than any money. Soon we'll be together. you can imagine it, xxxxx?
I told my director about the holidays, as I said then that I will have four weeks of vacation.
But I gave more weeks of vacation, I'm going to rest now 7 weeks, I am so happy that we can spend more time together ..
I want to ask how many weeks I come to you? Well, in any case, I can always change my return ticket.
This is not a problem. Now the boss has to approve it. I think it would be better if I take a vacation from the date of my flight.
For a trip to Moscow, I'll take a day off. Now I have a few questions for you. What's the weather in your town?
I have to know this is to have a respective clothing. I want to bring you a souvenir from my city.
Tell me what you think about the information that I have learned. Our meeting will be a great one.
Every day, my feelings for you are stronger. I'll be waiting for your letter.
I send you my warm and passionate kisses. Only your, Anastasiya.

Received: from 031.134.133.79.chtts.ru (pool-71-246-199-208.washdc.fios.verizon.net [71.246.199.208])

Verizon Online LLC

First IP shows Poland

Special for you.jpg

<<<<<< Pic give a Hit in dating. ru for Юлька (27) from SP

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx!
Now I'm at work and my phone is always with me since I can call at any time and to invite to Moscow for a visa.
Well, today, I have not phoned I think that soon they'll call me.
As I told you that my mobile is only in Russia, but I have learned that you can call via telegraph.
I visited the telegraph, because I want to hear your voice I knew then that minute call costs $ 8.
I think that it is expensive to call minute.
When we meet with you we can talk to you, looking at each other, holding hands indefinitely until we get tired :)
I think in a short time, I'll try to call you. Well, so far I can not. Please understand as expensive to call.
I want to ask your phone code, area code and phone number, mobile and home.
I see your letter, thank you for your letter, thank you for your words of love and support. It is a pleasure to read it.
Today I have a very good mood. I am very pleased that we will soon meet again. I am grateful to the internet for our meeting.
And I thank God that I found you. In your letters, I feel a special warmth.
Your letters warm my heart and fill my heart with happiness. The thought of you makes my day better.
This means that you really have feelings for me, and you have the intention to meet me.
I'm glad that between us there is trust and understanding.
xxxxx, I'm looking forward to the day we met. It will be a special day for us. We will never forget that.
I want to hold your hand when we go out of the airport. I want to proudly walk with you.
You're my man and I am very proud that I am your woman. I miss you! Our meeting with you will be fine.
xxxxx, you will have your camera with you on the day of our meeting?
I want very much to the moments of our meeting with you, we carried through a lifetime.
I really miss you. I always think of you. you're always in my head and you're always in my heart.
I'll be waiting for your letter. I send you my hot and passionate kisses.
I hope that very soon we will kiss in reality.
Only yours, Anastasiya.

.... still veils delivered over Verizon and Poland

Summer time.jpg

DSC030613.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasiya; <anastasiyaurachai@yahoo.com>

Postby jjpower on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:16 pm

I have been getting these EXACT emails from anastas.urachaeva@poczta.onet.pl .... I guess I'm not her one true love. haha

....... definately not :heartbroken: :heartbroken:
jjpower
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Russian scammers