Anna - ania.avroc@poczta.onet.pl

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.

Re: Anna - ania.avroc@poczta.onet.pl

Postby IceFM on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:13 pm

.... ask her by the 2. Pic if it was a outing of the Group from the russian anonymous alcoholics coz they hide her bottle in a paperbag .....just to frustrate her and to bring a little Fun in the Story... ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:31 pm

Ahahah, I didn't noticed the detail, but I will remember when the bomb explodes...
I'm still waiting for the final chapter, feeding her/them with my love letters, ahahaha!
MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:11 pm

Letters # 9 & 10 (same day) : My thoughts about you!!

Mike hello!
Thoughts of you bring me good mood. When I can not see your writing, I think about you and me, and I get a good mood. I just read your letter ...
Cute Mike, today I want to ask you some questions. If you do not want to answer me, I will understand you.
Do you write letters to the other girls? You're the only man to whom I write my letters.
Even I do not have the profile of the internet, because I'm not interested in socializing with other men.
Tell me please how do you consider your future? What do you want in the future and whether you want me to be a part of your future?
In the letters difficult to talk about feelings. I want to look into your eyes and listen to you. The look can convey much more than words.
Do you agree with me? This meeting will help us to get to know each other. Yes, I'm seriously thinking about our meeting.
Please do not forget to answer my questions. I really appreciate our communication with you.
Mike, I'm afraid some day to check email, and do not see your letter. Please do not leave me without your letters.
Today I got a call to my friend Ekaterina. She invited me to her home to celebrate her birthday.
Now I have to keep working, I'll write later ...
I look forward to your new message.
Kisses ... Anna.

# 10 : Until tomorrow, my dear!

Good evening my dear Mike, I wanted to ask you , and when you will have a vacation?
Today, the whole day I was thinking about what it would be wonderful if we could have a vacation at one time.
What do you think about this? Do you want our meeting ?
Today I had a lot to do.
Do you think about me ? I think a lot of you during the day.
I'm starting to think more about our meeting with you , because it will help us get to know each other!
I want to send you a photo from my last holiday by the sea , on the island of Cyprus.
As I told you earlier , my sister and her husband lived on the island of Cyprus. And I came to visit them .
Now I must go, my work day is over . As I already told you in my first letter , my girlfriend Ekateriny birthday, now I will be heading to her.
It would be nice if you and I went to her family .... I'll take pictures and give them to you in the next letter .
And you can see how we will carry out the birth date . I am waiting for your letter and the answers to my questions.
Mike, I wish you a good evening .
With kisses , Anna.

MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Elponchis on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Mike - The logo on the umbrella is for thomson holidays and pretty certain that's Ayia Napa as found a similar pic (with hotel and beach) on Thomson site (feel free to ask her about her holiday)

http://www.thomson.co.uk/th/destination ... yprus.html

Compliments of wikipedia:-

FYI:- Thomson Holidays is a UK-based travel operator and part of TUI Travel PLC.

The Thomson Travel Group was owned by the Thomson Corporation of Canada until it was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1998.Thomson UK is headquartered in Luton, England.
For each and every minute a scammer spends on my bait, it cannot be used to scam a real victim
Elponchis
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Well done Elponchis! You reveal all the details.

Letter # 11 (from today): Good day!, my dear!

Hello dear Mike,
I was looking forward to today, to see your letter. I feel lonely without your letters.
Mike, on the street today is cloudy and I am particularly sad.
Your letter brought me joy . Thank you for your sweet words . I thank you for your support.
The distance between us , that does not prevent us to communicate . Its perfect! I hope you liked the pictures I sent you in my last letter.
I also will continue to send you pictures in a bikini.
What did you do yesterday? Last night after work I went to a birthday party for his girlfriend. We had a great time .
I shoot , so you can see our holiday. Too bad you were not with me yesterday.
It would be nice if I could introduce you to my friends in the face.
Your letters every day to bring me joy . I am happy that I have you !
Today I am going to leave work early. My mom promised that the day would come to town to visit the shops.
I wish you a nice day ! Now I must leave you, and keep working.
Sincerely , Anna.

MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Letter # 12: I'm very happy that I have you!!

Mike, now I have finished the work. And I decided to write to you before I go to a meeting with his mother .
Today is my day was a success . Throughout the whole day I've been thinking a lot about you and me .
Lately, I like to be alone and think about you and me .
When I walk the streets of our city, I see a lot of couples ... I see couples walking their arms around each other.
They look very happy. I immediately think of you and me. I want to see the distance between us melted away in an instant, and we were together.
I am grateful to God for the internet and the fact that we met with you!
Mike, I believe that we will meet with you any day , and we can talk endlessly . Every word that I say to you , I say that out!
Love - the feeling that unites feelings such as friendship , respect, trust , sincerity , understanding, care and tenderness .
Mike, feelings that are in my heart is very new to me . When I read your letter , my happiness overflows breath.
But now I must leave you now I have to go to a meeting with his mother .
Until tomorrow, my dear.
Your Anna.

MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Letters # 13 and 14 (fresh ones from today): Mom happy for us!!

Good morning my dear Mike,
How is your mood today ?
Yesterday I met with my mother . My mother and I were walking to the shops , visited the theater . after we went to my house .
It was too late to go back to the village, and so my mother was left to spend the night with me. My mother was my guest .
We did not sleep for a long time .
My mother and I are very good friends . I do not have any secrets from my mom . Already I'm an adult , but my mom always helps me wise advice .
I told my mom that I have a friend in another country.
Yes ,Mike, I told my mom about you! My mother was very surprised. I told my mother that we met on the Internet and have a lot of time communicating .
Mom approved our communication with you . My mother is a wise woman , and it seeks to warn .
I told my mother that you're a good man, and maybe soon we will have a meeting .
I consider it my duty to consult with their parents, they are the people closest to me and they always help you correct advice .
My mom said, Greetings to you !
My dear , I'm so glad that my mother has approved our choice.
Now  I'm at work , and had to do some work. I will write to you at the
end of the working day. While cute . Kiss ...

# 14 : I look forward to the day when we will be together!

Good day dear Mike!
Now the second half of the day. I just got back from my director. Today I spoke with the director.
Today, I asked the director about my upcoming vacation. Every autumn I have a vacation. The director explained that a bit of work now, so I can rest.
Within a few days I will be able to rest. Are you glad to hear this news? I can be on vacation for 32 days.
Mike, you thought about our meeting with you? Do you want to meet me? Honey, can you meet me in November? For me it is important to know about it.
Please do not think I'm in a hurry. I can not have a vacation later. Of course I understand if you can not pay me all the time.
I do not want to be a burden to you. If we can spend the evening together and weekend, it will be fine.
We are dealing here, in an email. This meeting will give us the opportunity to know each other very well.
We can give up our letters, and be together in reality!
Please send me your new photos. I want to see you smile. Sometimes I present to you our picture together. I'm sure we'll be a beautiful couple.
You think about it?
Ahh,Mike, you brought into my life joy and meaning. I'm waiting for our meeting so that we can give up our emails.
I want every day to see you and talk with you.
I am waiting for your letter. important for me to know the answers to my questions.
Now I will be heading to the pool. Have a nice weekend!
Kisses ... Anna.

- I think the end is near, lol...
One funny think I noticed is when "she" send me 2 letters a day the second letter leaves origin 15 seconds after the first one. This details should be better work by scammers...
MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Well guys and girls, this two are hot.
I don't know if is it possible to ad to thread title "Anna Avrova ..."

Letter 15: I am glad that I have the opportunity to visit you in your country!!

Hi Mike,
How was your weekend?
Thank you for your new message. Last night I found myself thinking that I miss you ...
Mike, now I'm at work .... Yesterday I called my mom and said that we're planning our meeting with you .
My mother said that she was very happy for us , she sees that I'm happy .
Now I need to finish some things , and I can be on vacation. I guess in 2 days will begin my vacation . Are you glad to know about it ?
Mike, during our communication with you , we are closer to each other. And I have a great desire to meet you.
I will be happy to spend time with you. The time we spend together will help us get to know each other.
During our conversation , my life changed . I have no feelings of loneliness now . Dear, I'm sure that when we meet again.
Our feelings will be with you even more !
Mike, the nearest international airport is from my city , located in Moscow. This is the airport "Sheremeteyevo".
Near your home has an international airport ?
Which airport I could come to our meeting ? I need to know this information when you visit a travel agency .
I told you that I have a passport that allows me to travel the whole world. I think that I will need a visa to travel to your country .
I also need to know your address, the street on which you live, your city . Phone number , cell and home .
I also give you my address:
Russia , the city of Tula . Lenin Street, 157. Apartment 32 , indeks 300,000.
And also I need to know your full name. My full name : Anna Avrova.
Please tell me your full name ...
In the following days , I plan to visit a travel agency in our city to learn more about travel to your country .
Thank you for your picture, I was pleased to get it from you today!
I promise that I will report to you any news that I will be .
I am waiting for your letter. Kissing your Anna Avrova.

MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:48 pm

... and 8 sec.latter the letter# 16: My happiness has no limits!

My dear Mike, I look forward to our meeting with you with great anticipation. You're waiting for our meeting ?
Today I thought a lot about how we can meet . Between us there is an open feeling, and I am confident that our relationship with you will grow.
I want to know that our mutual feelings with you .
Mike, I need to be sure that you will meet me at the airport .
Of my life was gone feeling lonely, and I am pleased to know that the world is a man who thinks of me .
Our meeting with you - this is a big step in our relationship with you . I listen to my heart , and my heart says that together we will be happy.
Please tell me your thoughts.
Today I plan to leave work early and visit my parents' house . I have to say goodbye to my mom and dad.
Mike, soon we 'll be together . Our meeting with you will be fine .
I want very much to the moments of our meeting with you , we carried through a lifetime.
I'll write you a letter tomorrow .
Your Anna.

- Like Frank Sinatra's Strangers In The Night song used to say: The End Is Near...
MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Given address exist but not this House number, goes only till 45 ...... index is also wrong

... this would come under the correct address:

..... this comes under her address ..... industry area

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Thank you IceFM. As I wrote some post above they must work better the scam to appear more credible.

Received letter # 17: All in anticipation of our meeting!!
With the answer I give "her" it will be one more letter at least.

Hello my darling Mike,
I am very glad to see your letter now .
Thank you for your letter. Your letters always bring me joy . When I read your letter , I feel your care and attention.
Thank you for your words of love and support . It is a pleasure to read it . I am very pleased that we will soon meet again.
I thank God that I found you ! In your letters, I feel a special warmth. Your letters warm my heart and fill my heart with happiness .
The thought of you makes my day better.
Mike, yesterday I was visiting my parents. I told them I was going to be sent to you. They approved my choice. They gave us a blessing.
My dear , I'm very happy!
Honey, what's your mood today ? My mood is very good and I want to share with you.
Mike, this morning before work , I went to the travel agency and learned the rules of visiting your country .
The employee travel agent explained to me in detail the rules to come to you, I must have a passport , visa and tickets .
I have a passport. Now I have to arrange a tourist visa and tickets. The travel agency has the authority to apply for the visa .
The visa is issued only at the embassy. I was told that now I do not need to go to Moscow , because I can send an application for the registration of the visa on the internet.
But then I still have to go to Moscow for an interview with the consul officer . It requires my personal presence at the embassy.
Mike, I sent an application for a visa , and some of my other documents via email to the embassy.
Now I 'll wait for a call from the embassy to call for an interview.
As soon as I got the call from the consular department, I would have to go to Moscow for an interview with the consul officer.
To register my documents at the embassy I need $ 180 , and I have to spend $ 500 for travel expenses and the cost of food and accommodation in Moscow.
I'll pay for it myself. So I think it would be fair if you will help me with the purchase of a ticket.
Our meeting is necessary for both of us and we both need to contribute to the costs for our meeting.
Please tell me what you think about this? are you willing to help me buy tickets to you ? I'm glad that between us there is trust and understanding. I love you !
Mike, I'm looking forward to the day we met . It will be a special day for us. We will never forget that. I want to hold your hand when we go out of the airport.
I want to proudly walk with you. you're my man and I am very proud that I am your woman ! I want to make pictures with you to send it to my family. I want my family to not worry about me.
I want them to know that I'm happy with you . I really miss you . I always think of you . You're always in my head and you're always in my heart!
Preparing for the trip to your country will require a lot of effort, but I'm not afraid of difficulties. I will go through on the way to our goals .
Together we will overcome any difficulties !
Mike, last night I saw a beautiful dream ... I woke up with a happy smile and thought of you . We were together in my sleep .
We have a very nice conversation and holding hands. I was very happy. I am glad that I have you !
Honey, for the sake of our happiness with you I am ready to change your life . I want to be with you !
Honey, I'm looking forward to finish all the things at work , and start preparing for our meeting . I love you and I want to be with you !
I 'll think of you ! I send you my hot and passionate kisses . I hope that very soon we will kiss in reality. I look forward to your letter .
With love , forever yours Anna.

MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:03 pm

I guess I'm gone to receive some more ones.

Letter # 18 : I love you! Soon we'll be together!!

Good evening my lovely Mike!
It is now evening in my town , I finished all my work . And now I'm on vacation !
My thoughts of you Mikeb! and our meeting!
I'm so happy because soon we'll be together !
Mike, I love you !
I wake up thinking about you. I look at my empty bed and dream that soon I 'll wake up with kisses. I want to fall asleep in your arms . I dream of us.
And I hope that very soon all our dreams come true . Our happiness is in our hands.
Every day , our meeting is getting closer. Every day, our feelings become stronger. It is a pleasure to read your words of love.
It is very important to know your thoughts and feelings about our relationship.
Mike, I have very good news. Today , the answer came from the embassy .
I got a call from the consular department and was told that they had received my application and they handled it.
My papers are in order and it was approved . Tomorrow I have to come to the Embassy for an interview.
I will talk with the consul officer. I do not think it works so fast. But I am very happy that everything is going well .
I am very pleased with our meeting . I'm so glad that we will meet soon . Tomorrow morning I will go to Moscow.
from my city Tula 195 km from Moscow . I'll go by bus , it will take three hours.
I want to take all the things right . I do not want to have problems with the visa .
Just tomorrow I want to visit the airport and watch the price of the air fare .
I will write to you in Moscow internet cafe.
I'll keep you posted. I'll give you all the information you need. Now I have to go to gather for the trip.
Start choosing clothes to arrive in your country .
I promise I'll be the prettiest girl at the airport and you will be proud of me ! The whole ...
With love , forever yours Anna.

MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:44 pm

The last two ones, # 19 & 20:
With my answer she probably give up to write me.

We are on our way to our meeting!!!

"My love Mike!
I am writing to you from internet cafes . This morning, I arrived in Moscow . My trip was safe .
I was already at the embassy and had an interview with the consul officer. I was sitting in line at the embassy, ​​had a lot of people.
When they called me , I came into the office the consul officer and saw on his desk my documents .
He already looked through all my documents and studied my information . We started the interview. I explained to him the purpose of my trip.
Consul officer asked me how I know English and for how long . I explained that I studied it in school.
English is taught in many Russian schools and universities. The interview was short .
Consul officer said he has no doubt of my intentions and I will get my visa . I thanked the consul officer and said goodbye to him.
Then I went to the consulate and asked what I should do now .
I was told that they have all of my documents , I passed the interview and now I have to wait. About a week later my visa is ready.
Do you understand this ,Mike?!
Already my visa is in the process of registration . Very soon I will have a visa and I'll come to you ! I have a strong positive emotions .
I am very pleased that we can now meet . After the embassy , I went to the airport to see the tickets.
Now I need to buy tickets to agree on the validity of my visa from the date of my departure and return to Russia .
I need a round ticket to your country and back to Russia . To prove the embassy that I go back to Russia .
Ticket price is 540 dollars .
My love Mike, I learned how you can send me money so I bought a ticket.
I went to the bank and the bank explained to me that there are a lot of systems for the money transfer.
I was invited to use the bank Western Union, Money Gram , or that you handed over the money from his country to Russia .
It is safe and convenient to hand over the money . Please send me 540 dollars.
The bank you have to specify my name : Anna Avrova.
This is the address of the bank, where I 'll be waiting for your help :
GAZPROMBANK
address:
Moscow, Academician Korolev, 12
Postal Code: 127427
As soon as I receive your help and I 'll buy the tickets. I think it would be fair if you could help me with tickets .
I spent the money for my visa for travel expenses to go to Moscow. I am very tired today . I will be going to rest now.
I rented an apartment where I'll be on a stretch of time until my visa will qualify . I really miss you .
Please do not leave me without your letters . I'm all alone here , and I need your support every day. I love you !
I do not have pictures now, to send to you . All my pictures were on my computer in the office.
I am waiting for your letter. Tired but happy your Anna Avrova."

seven seconds latter:

You are my happiness! Love you!

"Good evening my love Mike.
Honey, I rested .... and decided now to come to the internet cafe to write to you.
I'm really happy my dear, because today everything went well, all documents are approved.
And soon we will have our meeting! looking forward to the day we met. It will be a very special day for us.
We will never forget this. You and I are the happiest on earth, because we have each other!
I already imagine how I arrived in your country and go to the airport.
See you ... you stand with a beautiful bouquet of flowers ... My face appears happy smile, we meet the eyes ...
and we run to each other at a meeting ... you hug me, and I feel your warmth, tenderness ... Oh my God, would rather have come this day!
I miss you! I always think of you! you're always in my head and you're always in my heart!
Love you Mike! Sweetheart, in my last letter I forgot to tell you one thing. The bank told me that to get your help,
I will need to know the reference number MTCN, can you send me receipt copy.
With this receipt I will go to the bank and will receive your help, the receipt will have all the information to get money.
I hope, for you its not problems to give me a receipt of western union.
I hope that you understand me. When can I get your help? I send you my hot and passionate kisses. I look forward to our meeting!
Only yours, Anna."

No photos this time. :( :cry:
Last edited by MikeBretlunger on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:03 pm

The given address is correct until the Post Index........

this we can find under the Address: Telecentre Ostankino /Institute for TV and Radio.......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby MikeBretlunger on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:21 pm

At least we know where is the team scammer's office or one of them. :cool:

Thanks for the info IceFM!!
MikeBretlunger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Russian scammers