It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Wendy Fiore

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 pm

pictures are stolen from a model Wendy Fiore:
modelmayhem.com/1622250

Got this one off of Zorpia.

Profile there =

Username: nathaliawill0309
Name: nathalia

Name used = Nathalia Williams

email addy = nathaliawilliams137@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database.

IP Address: 79.141.162.19
Hostname: 79.141.162.19
IP Country: Ireland
IP Country Code: IRL
IP Continent: Europe
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 53
IP Longitude: -8
Organization: Kaia Global Networks Ltd.
ISP Provider: EuroTransit GmbH

header =

Received: from [79.141.162.19] by web125606.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:24:47 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

hello thanks for the mail...well am new to this internet stuff i was heart broken by my ex so i was introduced to this online dating stuff i dont know how it works down here but i will just give it a try..... any way,am am Nathalia Williams by name..am new to stuffs like this I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion., so only serious inquiries will be accepted.I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE....

CB1975 :cool:

Pic 4 is it's avatar on Zorpia

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Wendy Fiore

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:16 am

netlog
nathaliawilliams
female - 26 years, New York City, United States
Name nathalia williams

also on MS

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Got this one off of iDating4U.

profile there =

I would like to find someone who looks as young as I do, is very health conscious, and is 45-65. Please don't have drama in your or your family's life. Please honor my age preferences. I'd like to mention that, thank you, Values, character and honor are absolutely necessary. Seeking an honest person w/ integrity, who is sweet, intelligent, well educated, romantic, loves to have fun. But after that, I also have to have someone who I'm very attracted to... I'm attracted to masculine, cultured, intelligent, well educated and athletic men. I have a very strong work ethic and I am looking for someone who is the same. I have no patience for games. Playing hard to get doesn't make me more interested, I want someone who wants me. Not interested in superficial relationships.I am looking for an emotional as well as physical connection.

Name used = Wendy Wood

email addy = wendywood71@yahoo.com

IP in RS databse.

IP Address: 50.2.6.18
Hostname: 50.2.6.18
IP Country: United States
IP Region: Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, & Canada
IP City: Apo
o Century Sdn. Bhd.
ISP Provider: Eonix Corporation

header =

Return-Path: <wendywood71@yahoo.com>
Received: from [50.2.6.18] by web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 02 Mar 2013 00:53:38 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

I am looking for a man who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit who can see the funny side of life,someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a man who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a man who knows how to treat a woman like a baby and a baby like a woman. Romance and passion are important as well.
Wendy wood.

3 pics, third one is it's avatar on iDating.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Name used = T Ana

email addy = t.ana69@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 175.142.184.240
IP Country: Malaysia
IP City: Petaling Jaya
ISP Provider: Telekom Malaysia Berhad

header =

Return-Path: <t.ana69@yahoo.com>
Received: from [175.142.184.240] by web163101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 23 Mar 2013 02:47:08 PDT

email sent =

Hi. It was really nice seeing your message on here, you sound so interesting..I went through your message and it made blood jumping around my veins like a blood in a roller, You sound incredible great and also a passionate man,. I would love to know you better i think we could & would have lots of fun with each other we could hang out spending time with good stimulating conversation doing all kinds of fun & exciting things as sharing our fantasies together getting to know each other being friends having a real relationship with you, you'll find out that I'm also very flexible as well.....i want a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give himself to a wife to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation he will look forward to every day There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed I am looking for that quality of marriage are you?.
bye for now.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Latest email and pics.

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 210.186.249.46
Hostname: isdn-hlr-249-46.tm.net.my
IP City: Puchong
ISP Provider: TMNET

header =

Return-Path: <t.ana69@yahoo.com>
Received: from [210.186.249.46] by web163103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 24 Mar 2013 16:45:45 PDT

email sent =

Hello There...how are you doing i guess you are feeling fine Am a Single Lady with one kid...my name is lena or ana am 36 yrs of age, 5'7 ,black eyes, black hair, Caucasian(white), Am looking for a man that i can share my life with ,I am a woman who like to know more about a man i want to share my life with someone who is honest,caring,faithful,loyal and loving....i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, don't drink, christian, libra. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.am looking for a man that is tender heated, kind, considerate and very kind. i want a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he's not been loved before,give himself to a wife to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation he will look forward to every day.. I am looking for that quality of marriage are you? my Ex boyfried cheated on me with a good friend of mine seens then i have been looking for a sou lmate . I feel I am a woman of integrity and a family provider. I think I am kind in heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible. I believe in taking care of a man and treating him as a gift that God meant him to be. I also understand that making love is not just a physical act of two bodies.I would want someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it run his life, one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times.I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool,I am also looking for a very nice,honest,kind,godfearing man,trustfull,faithfull,loyal,caring and loving man that we are going to spend the rest of how life together, I love life with my heart and I promise to love my man with my soul. I am loyal above all, very intelligent, funny, well adjusted. I enjoy going out as well as staying in. I miss having a man on my couch, watching, laughing, listening, caring, watching, kissing, holding, rubbing each other sore backs, necks, heads.. Just being together, looking into each others eyes and know what each other is saying without speaking a word. I am a passionate woman and l love to be affectionate. In the long run it is companionship and enjoyment of what each person loves to do. The compatibility to enjoy it together. I am not into lust, rather into finding chemistry that will lead to love and monogamy. Most woman today are all about self gratification and not concerned about tomorrow. That is shallow and leads to a very empty, unfulfilled life.If I should capture your heart you will have, my heart that offers that deep unconditional love we all desire. My boundless personality that will keep you laughing and loving. And my soul which you will have captured forever. I am one of a kind. If this is what you desire for the rest of your life, search no more..Am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a woman and a man. I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes.The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, Ii will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much.. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility. You are such a gentleman, I also miss having a man in my life, I can say that I truely miss having time to cuddle and caress, kissing, just being with that special man. I like to stay home sometimes because I don't get to do that much. I am very loyal to all who know me, I have never betrayed anyone's confidence, it is a part of who I am. I am think I am intelligent, I am an honor woman . I take committments very seriously, if you want good things from life you have to have goals. My main goal has been to find a loyal, caring, affectionate soulmate. I want to find a soulmate that is caring, kind-hearted, passionate, loving, wonderful, intelligent, passionate about what they do in life as well as their relationship. You are so amazing, I never thought I would find a man who truely is the genuine, kind, loving, loyal, and caring Man like you in my life Respect is so important, if you can find all that once in your life you are so very fortunate,I think you are all that and much more, you are truely amazing. You are one of a kind. I would like to get to know more about who you are and where you come from. I really like what I know, you are one of a kind. I have not experienced such wonderful conversations with anyone like this. It truely tells a lot about you, you really sound like who i have been looking for to be with and to spend all the whole and rest of my life with forever I am so full of love and affection that I have been waiting for such a special man, I have never let my standards down even when I was told they were too high, I just prayed that someday I would find all the wonderful things that I wanted. I don't let people into my life easily, nor do I let them out of it, I am true and loyal.I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic . I hope this let you know more about me and will get a respond from you ...

Looking forward to read from you soon...
Answer this question, want are you doing for a living. How mean :-o kids do you have.
Thank you so much.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Latest email and pics.

Name used = T Ana

email addy = t.ana69@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 115.132.66.99
IP City: Kuala Lumpur
ISP Provider: Telekom Malaysia Berhad

email sent =

Apparently it didn't realize it had emailed me before!!! :mrgreen:

HELLO.
If I should capture your heart you will have, my heart that offers that deep unconditional love we all desire. My boundless personality that will keep you laughing and loving. And my soul which you will have captured forever. I am one of a kind. If this is what you desire for the rest of your life, search no more.

I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes.here is my email- t.ana69@yahoo.com add me on yahoo messenger.
I want to find a soul mate that is caring, kind-hearted, passionate, loving, wonderful, intelligent, passionate about what they do in life as well as their relationship.
You are so amazing, I never thought I would find a man who truly is the genuine, kind, loving, loyal, and caring Man like you in my life

Respect is so important, if you can find all that once in your life you are so very fortunate,I think you are all that and much more, you are truly amazing. You are one of a kind.

4 pics get no hits.

leads to FB as Ana Torrres, no pic :( https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 54&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by minerva on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add FB link

~Josh Billings

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Wendy Wood
Email: wendywood36@yahoo.com

Image Image Image

Return-Path: <wendywood36@yahoo.com>
Received: from [64.191.7.10]
this IP, listed in RS Database

Continent: North America - Country: United States – State: New York - City: Scranton

Email Received

I am looking for a man who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoymeaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit who can see the funny side of life,someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a man who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a man who knows how to treat a woman like a baby and a baby like a woman. Romance and passion are important as well. send me your phone number so we can chat via sms

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:00 am

leads to FB
Wendy Wood

Work and Education: Self Employed (Business)
California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly)
San Luis Obispo, California
California High School
Whittier, California

Living

Long Beach, California
Current City
Basic Information
Gender Female
Interested In Men
Relationship Status Single

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:39 am

Full Name
caithlin james
About me
I am a true romantic woman, and I like to spoil that special man in my life. I am just an ordinary woman looking for my life's partner.I am brutally honest,loyal,trustworthy as well as faithful,I am also a great listener, I am a very supportive person, I have a great sense of humor, I like to cook and my favorite dishes to make are Italian, I enjoy all outdoor activities,i love swimming, travelling, I like watching sports as well as participating, I love to fish and go boating. I am a very stable person that wants to share the good things that life has to offer. I am a kind and gentle woman very devoted & compassionate, and loving, understanding, forgiving woman. I love both children and yes I am an animal lover
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 5:59 pm
City, State, Province
california
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
entrepreneur
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

caithlin: starting over what?

james.caithlin@yahoo.com

IP: 41.203.67.52 Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 am

=> yahoo:
Facebook:

Caithlin James
Worked at Fashion Designer
Studied at San Jacinto College
Lives in South Jackson, Michigan

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Connie Moon; <conniemoon22@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Model Wendy Fiore (28); Mayhem #1622250; Chicago, Illinois, US

Username: conniemoon22

Email: conniemoon22@yahoo.com

User IP 208.76.52.24

Netrouting Inc.
OrgId: NETRO-3
Address: 36 Northeast 2nd Street
City: Miami
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 33132

Full Name
conniemoon

About me
welcome to my profile you can use my cream name on here add me or yahoo messenger or email me ok thanx.....I'm a bright, fun, nurturing, and God fearing man. I love being able to support others' feelings of happiness and success, and believe that this best occurs when I feel content and fulfilled with my own life. I have incredible friends and a great family. I love my job, and approach each day with enthusiasm and determination to make someone's life just a little bit better. Balance in life is important to me, and I make time for friends, family and exercise without hesitation. I'm an easy person to get along with and enjoy creating new friendships and relationships.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
shalimar,florida

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
marketing

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Karen Greg Paula lives Shalimar, Florida;

https://www.facebook.com/connie.moon.58" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fake RR Profile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Name used = ANGEL M Nieves

email addy = mnievesangel@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS DB

IP: 72.251.37.143
Hostname: 143.37.251.72.tunnelservers.net
ISP: Ad-Base Systems Inc. (DBA GlobalPOPS)
Type: Dial-up
State/Region: Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, & Canada
City: Apo
Area Code: 323

header =

Return-Path: <mnievesangel@yahoo.com>
Received: from [72.251.37.143] by web141502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:42:26 PDT

email sent =

wow you looking very nice to me ....

I would want someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it run her life, one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times.

I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool,I am also looking for a very nice,honest,kind,god fearing man,trustful,faithful,loyal,caring and loving man that we are going to spend the rest of how life together,

Your profile was very well written and intriguing. You're a man that knows what he wants, I am a Woman that knows what I and it is exactly the same, but my luck, you live in another state.

pics get no GI hits to RS.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Name used = Julia Davis​

Jenny Teen

email addy = jenny.teen@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.138.183.245
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <jenny.teen@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.183.245] by web121604.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 16 Aug 2013 14:31:24 PDT

MD profile =

FunLadyInMercerisland103's Profile
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'8"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Leo
She matches your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter
You match her search preferences! :D

I am a simple person to please, I like home cooked meals over take out food. I like activities like walking on the beach (holding hands with the right partner) & hiking. Also, working out (to stay fit and healthy), and sports, going out to dinner.. Am here seeking for a loving and caring man to spend the rest of my life with

email sent to me =

Hello How you ? How long have you been single ? do you have kids ? would you want to have more ? What do you do for fun ? tell me more about yourself ,.. And i will also do the same in my next mail ...

Julia davis

pics not on RS.

Image<---profile pic on MD

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:23 pm

FB
Connie Jondan
About
Worked at Self enployed and loving it
Studied at shalimar college
Past: Edward H. White High School
Lives in Shalimar, Florida
From Jacksonville, Florida

Image Image Image

My name is connie, 37years , never married , still single and i have one kid . I am 5ft 7tall, i have blue eyes,and i am straight with dark brown hair. I am searching for a real soul mate . i was never keen about the internet until i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful so if you care for meeting you can send me a request on facebook or text me on my phone....941-254-1306....over 40 person n no fake people sending me request pls....thanx.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:10 pm

name used = amanda sandy

email addy = amanda_sandy72@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB = proxy server

IP: 69.22.169.131
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<------ :D
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Virginia
City: Mclean

header =

Return-Path: <amanda_sandy72@yahoo.com>
Received: from [69.22.169.131] by web142504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 04 Nov 2013 06:35:57 PST

email sent =

Thanks for the Email and you seem like a very Wonderful Man and would love to meet you...Let me use this Opportunity to elaborate more about myself, I was born and raised Moble AL county, I am from a Poor family so I went to a Trade school for my antiques work which I really liked, I am glad I could start up this work of mine, I got married in 2006 in Houston,TX. I have been widowed since 2009 I have never been married but had dates that were crazy Lol. I started my in Antiques in 2007 but was buying local antiques then and that didnt paid me much, I could remember I bought an antiques worth $20 and within Three months I sold it out for $140 , Much gain Lol..I am in West Africa,Nigeria for my work and will be home in Four weeks time, The antiques here in West Africa are real cheap and when sold in the states would make good Money for you and I to be able to support one another. I work as much as i would but i get too lonely and come back home to find no one say "how was your day"..I am ready to meet someone to share life with..I enjoy walking out fishing, golf,traveling , reading poems and spending time with my partner . I love meeting new people and trying new things.I also enjoy cuddling up on the couch to a fire and good movie. I consider myself a very honest and open Woman and enjoy giving and receiving affection. I have been Single for over 3 years, I never did like to talk about my past but I have to tell you , I Lost My Father some years back in a car accident which my siblings were involved in and My Mother died four years after my Father was dead, It really hurt me so much but i am glad i Overcome it all and ready to face the Future and see what it holds.Am an easy going person and easy to get along with.I am a gentlewoman at all times and I respect the person I am with.I am looking for an attractive minded Man who loves music and sports.I guess the best way to describe myself is that I'm a very nice Woman who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions.I believed not only in what a man look like but his heart play the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with the right man.Bet am old for Games. I can describe myself again as a family Woman, who thinks it's more important to come home and spend quality time with the family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs.I enjoy traveling it nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world.Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. i believed in friendship so much because to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship..I am a simple person and I try to never ask anything of anyone, I will just try to do it myself. I have had to take care of myself for a very long time now. I do the best I can with what I have and just keep trying harder to do better. I try to never give up no matter how bad a problem may be.i am a fun loving woman and no doubt would love someone from that angel and I'm also a hard working Woman.
What am I looking for, well that's kind of hard for me to say. First and for most I am looking for someone that is honest true and faithful,with a good heart and enjoys doing some of the things I do. Someone that is man enough to stick out good times , bad times, hard times, is always there no mater what may happen. That will let me be me and if that means letting use their should to cry on once in a while. Some one that is not controlling, abusive, or always having to be in charge. Someone that is willing to meet you half way and wants to join their live with mine. Someone who is romantic,passionate, caring but yet will surprise you sometimes for no reason.I am a nature nut, I love the outdoors, my flowers building thing, swimming etc. Someone that wants to share their life with mine and mine with theirs. And in return this person will get the same and more from me.I am willing to relocate anywhere to be with the right one for me the person I can trust with my heart and he would do the same....I guess It's Time to stop Searching and would be happy to see where this takes us.....I am willing to Love not only forever but a Lifetime together.Well I think I have talked your head off now, or ran you off,,HAHAHAHA. Forgive me I am always cutting up all the time joking around .I hope to hear from you soon.I feel like the Luckiest one having to get your Attention,But I believe God Knows best.

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”