Senegal scams pt. 3 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Brenda Robert <brendarob04@gmail.com>

Postby jaga on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Good Day,
I will be glad to hear from you and even feel quite safe dealing with
you, I knows that through this medium (Internet) has been greatly
abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the
fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. I know that
this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before,
but still i will want you to take me like a friend, and glance through
my short letter. My Name is Brenda Robert, and presently in Accra, am
the only Survived child of Late Mr Robert, who was murdered alongside
my mother and only brother last year by rebels. I am Presently in a
church guest home because of wickedness of uncle's and relatives.
Before his death he had a domiciliary account here, up to the tune of
(Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand US dollars)please I need your
assistance to get this money transferred to you for my education,
investment and to be my guardian before my uncles will get hold of me
and the bank deposit documents . I shall forward to you with the
necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me
for the transfer of the money to you.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if
you so desire, but i do urge you to give the matter your immediate
attention it deserves. If this proposal is acceptable by you, please
do not make undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you, and your
urgent reply is highly needed today. I am willing to offer you
reasonable percentage from the total money as compensation for your
effort. I cannot be able to have access to the fund due to the fact
that i am not of age.I just wish you could be here in person to see
things by yourself. It has not been easy for me. I don't have any
passport now.

Please I want you to write me back with your telephone number and your
address, so that i will send it to the bank as a credible person that
will be helping me with my inheritance claim. After the submission of
your address, I will then send you the bank document and contacts so
that you will contact the bank officially as my Partner "Guardian Of Trust".

Please endeavor to keep this transaction confidential for the sake of
my life and for the security of the money till the money is finally
transferred to your account and you bring me over to your country.
I pray that May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness
and joy in my life. I have also attached my picture for you.

my telephone number is +233236673104.

Dear, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways
(.1)To help me to transfer this fund from the bank here to your
account in your country
(2.)To serve as guardian.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further
my education. Moreover,I am willing to offer you a handsome percentage
of the total said amount,

but I don't have to run into conclusion without our agreement.I think
you have to mail me back urgently stating your wish and idea
Furthermore,I will be sending to you

my only two Pictures including every DOCUMENTS ascertained from the
bank when the money was deposited by my Late Father. You can indicate
your option towards assisting

me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven
working days and both of us will become good friends.
Please you are advice to reply this message as soon as possible.

Thanks and God bless you.
Have a nice day.
Sincerely, Miss. Brenda Robert

Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:50:54 +0000
ISP: Google

After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

christabelllove2012@gmail.com

Postby jaga on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Badoo:
Christabelle 24, Adamowo, Poland,
Added: 2013-05-25
Was online more than a week ago
He wants to meet new people

Interests:
Need for Speed: The Run Nicole Scherzinger An Evening with Friends
Women's Soccer Live corpses Ken Follett New romantic Big Lebowski
Dancing bachata Country Fruit Cake

Hello
My name is Christabelle
i saw your profile today and Became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more,
and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my
email address [christabelllove2012 [@] gmail [. ] [com]
I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address below.
[christabelllove2012@gmail.com]

ImageImageImage
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

j.baby12@yahoo.de

Postby jaga on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:49 pm

amadu_jessica on netlog
female - 26 years, Senegal
Name: Jessica Jobe
Date of birth: 16/03/1987
language: Spanish

Dear they
Hear the voice of Jessica, it gives me great joy to write you after viewing your profile in this site Which really interest me to have a talk with you and share love, please write to my email address so we can discuss more,
(j.baby12@yahoo.de) Remain bless as i will also send my photos in my next mail to you
Yours WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Love & Kiss
Jessica.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

b5565rob@gmail.com;

Postby jaga on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:37 pm

change of address ..The same person here>
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64382&p=353764#p353750
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64382&p=353764#p353752
Date: 20, Nov 06:39:43
Subject: Hi
my dear,
I will be glad to hear from you and even feel quite safe dealing with you, I knows that through this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication.I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but still i will want you to take me like a friend, and glance through my short letter. My Name is Brenda Robert, and presently in Accra, am the only Survived child of Late Mr Robert, who was murdered alongside my mother and only brother last year by rebels. I am Presently in a church guest home because of wickedness of uncle's and relatives. Before his death he had a domiciliary account here, up to the tune of (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand US dollars)please I need your assistance to get this money transferred to you for my education, investment and to be my guardian before my uncles will get hold of me and the bank deposit documents . I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to you.
I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but i do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves. If this proposal is acceptable by you, please do not make undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you, and your urgent reply is highly needed today. I am willing to offer you reasonable percentage from the total money as compensation for your effort. I cannot be able to have access to the fund due to the fact that i am not of age.I just wish you could be here in person to see things by yourself, It has not been easy for me.
Please I want you to write me back with your Full name, telephone number and yours address, so that i will send it to the bank as a credible person that will be helping me with my inheritance claim. After the submission of your address, I will then send you the bank document and contacts so that you will contact the bank officially as my Partner "Guardian Of Trust".
Please endeavor to keep this transaction confidential for the sake of my life and for the security of the money till the money is finally transferred to your account
and you bring me over to your country.
May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness and joy in my life.

my telephone number is 233236673104.
Reply me to my private email address for more details: b5565rob@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day.
Sincerely, Brenda

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

zenakamara20@yahoo.in

Postby Bix on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:02 pm

MDF
bebe22
20 year old, woman from United States

bebe20 said on 20/11/13 4:21 AM

(zenakamara20@yahoo.in) Hello, My name is Miss Zena Kamara, I came across your profile today and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a friendship with you. Please contact me at my email address ( zenakamara20@yahoo.in ) I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,I know age or sex will not be a bearer to our Friendship, write to me on (zenakamara20@yahoo.in) and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don´t chat, just write to me on my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you. Zena NOTE... DO NOT REPLY BACK IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME BACK THROUGH THE EMAIL ABOVE FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE OK.

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 3 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:57 pm

name used = Loveling Awaza

email addy = loveling4u@hotmail.com

IP = MS

email sent =

Hello My dearest,
How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well. As for me am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you and your family for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).

I appreciate your interest to assist me in transferring my money deposited by my late father at JORDAN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC of which my name appears as the next of kin.

After the death of my parents i managed to make my way to Senegal where the United Nations have their refugee camp in West Africa. This place is like a prison and i thank God for the life of the pastor of this church located in this camp where i send and receive emails.and you can call his office line with this number 00221-775-998-322 and tell him that you want to speak with miss loveling Awaza and he will sent for me.And I have 100% trust and confidence in you and I am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father,
JORDAN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
103 Mount street
Glasgow, G1 2HL
SCOTLAND
Email addresses: ( transferdpt_cbf@instruction.com )
( jordaninternationalbank.jordan@gmail.com )
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR KEVIN QUALTERS.
TELEPHONE NO: +44 7035983170
FAX : +44 7024083382

Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information I will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address ( transferdpt_cbf@instruction.com ) Attention to Mr. KEVIN QUALTERS the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin and I have equally forwarded your contact details to them so that they will recognize you when you contact them.
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME : DR RICHARD AWAZA
AMOUNT : 6.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN : MISS LOVELING AWAZA
ACCOUNT NUMBER : JBU#01317103201152.
God bless you,
From Miss loveling.

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Baby <j.baby12@yahoo.de>

Postby jaga on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:07 am

Hello my dearest,
How are you today?. My name is Jessica Jobe, i am 24 years old girl 5'8 "tall from Gambia in West Africa. I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal with my younger brother Kumba as a result of the political crisis which happened in our country that lead to a (10) ten years imprisonment of my beloved father Baba Jobe My father Baba Jobe is the chairman of the leading party (APRC) of the president Dr. Alh.A.J.J Jammeh of the republic of Gambia, West Africa.

I and my younger brother are the only surviving soul of my imprisonment father. We managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where we are now living as refugees in order to secure our life since we don't have any other alternative.
Please i will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently for a living now. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is me and my brothers picture.

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Your love Jessica.

Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:40:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I Will Like To Know More About You Soon, Ok
IP: 41.82.101.248./ Senegal, Dakar;

ImageImageImage
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adja Hafez, adjahafez2013@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:51 am

SMH
adjababy
- 23 y/o female
- homs, Syria
- English, Arabic, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2013-11-19 19:20:41
- ID: 93822
Am good looking. Sensitive, calm, cheerful, ... Smile . I am searching for serious relationship, for that reason I am here.

Hello,
My name is Adja Hafez,am 24yrs old,single,am in search of a man who understands love as trust and faith, rather seeing it as a way of fun always, but a matured man with good sense of humor.So after reading your profile i pick special interest in you. please contact me with this address;
( adjahafez2013@yahoo .com ) I believe we can start from here. Awaiting to hear from you so i can send pics for further introductions.
Tha nks Adja

41.82.122.67 Senegal

Hello my dear,
Thanks for your message today, am so happy to read your message, my dear, thank you once again for your concern.
My dear, my name is Adja Hafez, I'm 24 yrs old, single, I really want have a good relationship with you, relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I pick interest after going through your profile, age is nothing but number, what matters most in every relationship is love, truthful and understanding.
Actually, am a Sudanese origin leaving in Syria with my late parents, and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal West Africa as a result of the civil war going on in my country, I lost my parents and my only brother in the middle of the war. Its only me that is alive now, and i managed to make my way to Dakar Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, am sending you this message from our Reverend father's computer.
My dear, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, i would like to know your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you do for the living, as for me, I like watching TV program, cooking, sport, watching movie, among all is taken good care of my lover.
Attach is my pictures
I will appreciate hearing from you
Kiss and hug
Yours in Lov

Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

suzzy_200me@hotmail.com

Postby jaga on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:17 pm

MDF: suzzybaby40
suzzy blah/
25 year old, woman from United States

Message from suzzybaby40
Date: 20, Nov 12:30:38
Subject: hi
Hello how are you doing today? i hope all is well.
My name is miss suzzy, In search of a man who understand
the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other
rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun,
but a matured Man with Nice Vision of what the world is all about,
i will be more happy if you write me back true my mail
private email address so that i will send you more of my picture
(suzzy_200me@hotmail.com) have a lovely day
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

suzzy baby <suzzy_200me@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:27 pm

Hello beautiful
Thank you for your email , I am happy we met.I am Convinced and i am poromising you at this time that this communication would later be a testimony to our life. i Decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here . My hobbies are tennis and music .

I am Miss Suzzy Mabou girl 24 years sudan,the only daughter of the late
Dr. and Mrs. Patrick Mabou , who was CEO of ( ETIC PLC ) and the former Minister of mineral resources . I am Compelled to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother ,
my stepmother plans to take the treasures and properties of my late father from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile i wanted to travel to Europe , but she hide my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father 's File which contains important documents.

So I Decided to run for the Hospital St lious where I'm staying now ophanage the Republic of Togo in Lome to contact you personally for a long - term investment in the country and to Also Represent me to claim my parents fund deposited in the bank, I have contacted the bank and they made me to know that there was an agreement between my late father and the FINANCE COMPANY,that i must have someone with me before the fund can be transfered

My late father of blessed memory Deposited the sum of ( $ 7.6 million U.S. dollars ) .
in a security solid FINANCE COMPANY with my name to the next of kin . However , I will be willing to send the documents required for confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund .

i would lie you to help me in an investment , and would like to finish my studies , as I was in my second year at the university, When the crisis Began . It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your assistance and the balance Shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I Decided to contact you .

Please all communications Should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put all things into action immediately . In view of the above i will be expecting see an urgent message Indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely .

you can get me through the mobile phone of the doctor 's office, his name is Dr. David Johnson , and phone number is (+22899877965) , if you want to talk to me in phone.When call tell him you want to talk Suzzy Mabou and he will send his receptionist to call me , I am in ward 104A women . I appreciate if you can help me Also protect my travel document , maybe when i join you we can transfer the funds.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response . Please keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose until I come to join you once the fund has been Transferred for security Reasons .
However , Please, in his desire to help I would like to know more about have
your data such as

1. Your full name
Two . your country
Three . Their occupation .
four . Your phone number or fax.

Sincerely .

Sender IP/ US-WA
Hostname: dub0-omc4-s30.dub0.hotmail.com
ISP: Microsoft Corporation
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 09:16:29 +0000
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

suzzy baby <suzzy_200me@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:45 pm

Hello dear ,
Glad to read from you , I believe you have gone through my previous email . as you know I am still in the hospital where I am receiving medication , I must inform you that should not have been easy to me , but what can I do but pray to God for him to give me a person who can understand my situation and me. However helps , I 'm also willing to accompany you throughout your country that is on your mind because all I need is someone who can take care of me and show me love.though the doctor have been good for me as a father, but he can not make the transfer because he is old and is not able to do so , even when it comes to investments and managements and this was my late father agreement with the FINANCE COMPANY, that will manage this background when transferred me , I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. My dear, I have made ​​arrangements with a security solid FINANCE COMPANY where My late father of blessed memory Deposited the sum of ($ 7.6 million U.S. dollars)in a security firm with my name to the next of kin. However,, who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination, I shall be compensating You With 20% of the overall fund on end finding of this project, while the rest balance Shall be my equity investment in your country, One passionate appeal I will make to you not to discuss this matter to a third party, if You have reasons to reject this offer, Please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my situation here. My love Please listen to me very well and always follow my instruction to avoid any mistake until the consignment one trunk box of the fund arrive to you okay in your country, this transaction is not going to be bank account transfer, you will receive the money through diplomatic system by SECURITY COMPANY who will deliver the fund as consignment to you in country, so you have to bear it in mind and after receiving your contact data i will then forward your information to the SECURITY COMPANY to get in contact with you. please i will like you to forward your contact information including your telephone number to enable the diplomat to reach you easily on his arrival in your country in the next 72 hours, though i will update you later after i might have receive the information from you, please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the SECURITY COMPANY to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered As Family Treasures to the security company.

FULL NAME:.........................,
CITY:.......................,
OCCUPATION ....................,
TELEPHONE NUMBER:........................,
ADDRESS,TO RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT :..........................

Once i receive the above information,i will send you the SECURITY COMPANY address,so that you can write to them, i await your immediate response.
Love and care from,
Suzzy

Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:54:46 +0000
ISP: Microsoft Corp.

ImageImage
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 3 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm

name used = VE KARA

email addy = karaeve@yahoo.co.uk

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.83.20.235
ISP: SONATEL

header =

Return-Path: <karaeve@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [] by web172303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:12:47 GMT

email sent =

My Dear ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Australian. Presently I am now in Australian for investment projects with my partner.Dr Ray
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact Rev whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is John Dominic and his email address is (revjohndominicjonn@yahoo.com) Tel(+221781720876)Call him as long as you read this mail
Ask him to send you the sum of $50.000.00 cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev PASTOR Rev James Aka and instruct him where to send you the cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my new husband because of the investment projects which i and mine new partner are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to studies
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to John Dominic on your behalf to release the cheque for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you through D H L without any delay.
God Bless you.
Yours truly
Eve

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

magdalinebuba@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Margaretkeffers profile page
Female - 25 years, New York, United States
Name - Margaret keffers
Date - Birth 10/02/1988
Language - English

Hello My Dear friend,
my name is magdaline buba ,i will like to be your friend,
please send your email address to my inbox
(magdalinebuba@yahoo.com)
i will send you my beautiful Photos to you..

_____:)$$$$$:)________:)$$$$$:)
____:)$$$§§$$$$:)____:)$$$$$§§$$:)
__:)$$$§§:)__$$$$:)_:)$$$$:)§§§$$$:)
_:)$$$§§:)_____:)$$$$$:)___:)§§§$$$:)
_:)$$$§§:)_______:)$:)_____:)§§§$$$:)
_:)$$$§§:)_________________:)§§$$$:)
_:)$$$§§:)________________:)§§$$$:)
__:)$$$§§:)______________:)§§$$$:)
___:)$$$§§:)___________:)§§$$$:)
_____:)$$$§§:)_______:)§§$$$:)
_______:)$$$§§:)___:)§§$$$:)
_________:)$$$$:)_:)$$$$:)
___________:)$$$:)$$$:)
_____________:)$:)$:)
______________:):):)
________________:)
: ) :) :) :) :) :)
Hello dear,
My name is Magdaline Buba Awa i saw your profile here today on netlog.com
and became interested, i don't normally come online here.
I will like us to be friends, please i will like you to contact me on
my e-mail (magdalinebuba@yahoo.com)
for more about me and my pictures or you can send your email address
to me so that i can contact you myself.
God bless you.
''magdalinebuba(at)yahoo.com''
Magdaline Buba.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Abiaaahil@live.com

Postby Bix on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:39 pm

match doctor
abia177774
25-year-old Female
Seeking Women: 18 - 45
New York, New York, United States

My name is Abia ,i like your profile and wants to get in touch with you,i will appreciate if you can write me directly to my email and not here(Abiaaahil@live.com).i have good reason for contacting you which i will tell you later,i waits your messages in my email ok
Bix

Bookmark and Share

confidenceyak@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Netlog: confidencekibaki
female - 24 years, Alabama, United States
Name: Confidence Kibaki
Date of birth: 10/04/1989
Language: English
Email: confidenceyak@yahoo.co.uk

Hi my dear,
I am Confidence by name, i am citizen of Kenya but presently living in Accra Ghana, my parents are dead, but i was searching on one faithful day and i discovered that my parents has box money and kilos of Gold in one leading security company in united kingdom, please i have requested the release Those things for me, and they told me that my late father instructed them not to release it for me until i get reliable person who can help me to invest in Their country, that's the reason why i contacted you, please if you are willing to help me, then i can give you the contact of the security company in London also Shall you tell me how much percentage wish me to give you after everything is completed.
Await to see your prompt response, contact me via my email [confidenceyak@yahoo.co.uk]
Thanks,
Miss Confidence

ImageImageImage
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams