Gerry Harvey, gerryharvey@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Gerry Harvey, gerryharvey@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:30 am

datehookup
aussieman101
I am a God fearing :pray: simple professional gentleman that is full of life and vitality. I am nice on the outside and beautiful on the inside. I am full of romance and excitement, and have much love and kindness to give every day to My Partner. I am very loyal, honest, Understanding, Down to Earth, Easygoing and can make you laugh! I have a passion for life, love to travel, enjoy cooking good meals together with my woman and make time to enjoy great conversations - HAND IN HAND. Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations given habitually, are what preserve the heart and secure comfort. I look for someone with a good sense of humor, funny, honest, compassionate, and playful. I am also attracted to women that are Intelligent, and like to take things slow, but at the same time, love to live life to the fullest, and have a romantic streak that they are not afraid to show, someone who is willing to take things slow and will appreciate my devotion and attention to her.. I believe time, Honesty, devotion and humbleness is the key in building a wonderful relationship between 2 people that are Interested In one another

Hi, how are you doing today....I am Gerry originally from Australia... I like your profile and I must confess to you that, you look very beautiful.... Can you please tell me little about yourself like, do you have kids, what do you do for living, what do you do for fun and what do you seek in a man? Hope to hear from you....Gerry

Hello Dear, thanks for telling me more about yourself......I am happy to meet you and I want you to know that, I am widower no kids and work as an electronic merchandise who is into importation and exportation of electronics.....I am a fun, out-going, intelligent, open-minded man who enjoys dancing and having a good time. Some of my hobbies are: photography, dancing, movies, occasional shopping and spending time with my friends and family but lost them and i am left all alone. No drama here and not looking for it. I want someone who can just be themselves and that is enough.Laughter is important and I know how to laugh at movies as much as at myself. Looking for Mrs. Right to share sunsets, dinners, long kisses and more..I like discovering new things about the person you meet. I would really love to chat and learn more about ourself....Can we chat on yah or text each other? Hope to hear from you...Gerry

Always be wary of anyone online who entitles themselves "Eng" or "Engineer".
Only West African "engineers" tend to use this prefix title !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gerry Harvey, gerryharvey@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Received: from [41.79.219.210]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 06:00:52 -0800 (PST)
IP: 41.79.219.210
ISP: Spacetel Benin SA
Organization: Spacetel
Services: Confirmed proxy server
State/Region: Littoral
City: Cotonou

Hello, How are you doing today and hope you are having a great day. I am so happy to hear from you and I must confess to you look very beautiful and younger than your age. I am originally from Australia but live in USA now. I have lived in INDIAN :mrgreen: and some other wonderful countries due to the nature of my work. I am widower, lost my only child and and work as an electronic merchandise who is into importation and exportation of computers. I am very confident, trustworthy, loving, caring and honest with positive energy, very open minded and wants to share all the good things in life with that special someone. I am a people person - bubbly and fun loving with a wonderful sense of humor and a great sense of sensitivity. I love reading, listening to music, like action\comedy movies, love meeting people far or near, I love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature..I am looking for a woman whose completely honest, loyal, respectful, truthful, affectionate, romantic, trustworthy and sincere about her words and feelings, someone who can communicate, someone who is ready for a long term relationship that will leads to spending our lives together, someone I can settle down with for the rest of my life.. I want a woman who I know I can have faith and completely trust with all my heart cos to make a standard relationship it must really be based on love and trust are one big family and with both a relationship will be the greatest you ever imagine..
Well I believe in devoting my time to my loved ones and making them real happy cause they are my own families and I always do look forward to that day I will get to meet my dream woman and I know when she gets to meet me she will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too. I am so willing to work at any relationship irrespective of the distances or age difference between us because love doesn't ask question. I will be so glad if you give me the privilege to bring out the woman in you if you are looking for the same thing.
This is enough about me for now, I want you to write me all about yourself also and include a picture of you for me. Take care and hope to read from you.
Enclosed in this email are two of my pictures and I want you .
Hugs from Gerry

Image Image
Always be wary of anyone online who entitles themselves "Eng" or "Engineer".
Only West African "engineers" tend to use this prefix title !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:32 pm

tagged
Gerry H
Last Active: 4 days ago
Tagline: I AM READY TO RELOCATE FOR THE RIGHT WOMAN
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me:
I am a fun, out-going, intelligent, open-minded man who enjoys dancing and having a good time. Some of my hobbies are: photography, dancing, movies, occasional shopping and spending time with my friends and family but lost them and i am left all alone. No drama here and not looking for it. I want someone who can just be themselves and that is enough.Laughter is important and I know how to laugh at movies as much as at myself. Looking for Mrs. Right to share sunsets, dinners, long kisses and more..I like discovering new things about the person you meet. I am a person who looks for the possibilities versus what cannot be achieved. life is better going through with a special one instead of just any one. I like poetry I like trying new things. I respect the direct approach-that is saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I believe in smiling-even when things are not going as perfect as you had hoped. A smile can brighten someone's day-I liken smiling--it is one of my trademarks. Distance or age means nothing to me as I AM READY TO RELOCATE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FOR THE RIGHT WOMAN.

migente
gerry_love
Race: Native American
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:37 pm

meetme.com
Gerry Harvey
53, Male, Single
Houston, Texas

About Me
I have been described as someone who is kind, considerate and down-to-earth. The two values which are the most important to me are honesty and trust. I am known for my fun loving personality and my sense of humor. I enjoy making people laugh and laughing at myself for as the old saying goes, laughter is the best medicine. I cherish time spent with my family and friends. It is the special people I am close to that make life meaningful and fulfilling. I am a very loyal and caring friend.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males