More 419s, part 23 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Rev. Oliver Anderson; <unionwestern917@yahoo.fr>

Postby IceFM on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:25 am

my dear are you doing today, i hope all is well.
so i got your email in my office with well understood this is what you need .
now we need your information to deliver you
fund which is $4.2million usd,and we are
waiting for you urgent respond ok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Henry Cosh; <dr.henry_cosh@yahoo.ro>

Postby IceFM on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Good morning,

We have been having a meetings for the past (6) months United Nations Office have agreed to Compensate you with sum of $1.5millionUSD and the fund have been arrange through MasterCard ATM which is the latest instruction from Mr. Ban Ki-moon UN Secretary General
Therefore be advice to contact our representative Dr.Henry Cosh for the shipping of your MasterCard ATM kindly forward your full delivery details to him:
Email:(dr.henry_cosh@yahoo.ro) +229 685-85436

1 Full Name:....
2 Country:.....
3 Delivery Address:......
4 Telephone.....
5 Your Age....

Thanks H.E.Mrs. Ann Bello
CC: Jim Yong Kim World Bank president
CC: Mr. Ban Ki-moon UN Secretary General
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Harry Achims; <harryachims@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Attn Sir,
Thanks for your kind response,please note that i will like to have a word with you orally and to this regards i will like to have your most reachable telephone number where i can talk to you asap.
Regards,
Harry

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Dimon, <jamesdimon621@yahoo.com.ph>

Postby IceFM on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:38 pm

OPEN THIS ATTACHMENT FOR MORE INFORMATION

From the Desk Of:
Mr. James Dimon
JP Morgan Chase Bank.
New York City
Telephone 917-503-5731
2/ 12/ 2013

How are you today, i want to inform you that United Nations to pay 100 (One Hundred) scam victims $5,000,000,00. Each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the beneficiaries to be paid this amount as compensation. As a result of this laudable recommendations, it is imperative to bring to your notice that during the last U.N. meetings held in New York, United States of America by all the Minister Of Finance Of All Countries, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the loose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists, Lawyers and some dubious Bank officials operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to redeem the good image of each country, the Secretary General of the U.N has ordered the payment of $5, 000, 000, 00 USD each to the affected victims in pursuance with the U.N recommendations.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in most banks around the world, the payments are to be made by JP Morgan Chase Bank. According to the number of applicants at hand, 21 Beneficiaries has been paid, 60% of the victims are from the United States, while about 40% are from other parts of the world. We still have more than 75% left to be paid the compensations of $5, 000, 000, 00 USD each.

Make your choice of your payment from our payment methods so that your Fund will be release to you, (1) Cash Delivery to your doorstep (2) ATM Card with us.(3) bank to bank. get back to me with this information for release your fund to you.

1.Your Full Name.......................
2.Shipping Address................
3.Telephone Number .................
4.Age and Marital Status. .............
5.Occupation.....................
6. Payment method.. ..............

Note; that as soon as we receive the needed information from you, we will further transfer your funds into your nominated bank account within 24hours from today.

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated

Best Regards.

Mr. James Dimon
Department of JP Morgan Chase Bank
New York City

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barrister George Dinero; <barr.george.dinero@qq.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:44 pm

DINERO & CO SOLICTORS
FROM THE DESK OF
BARRISTER GEORGE DINERO
C/Velazquez, 46, 5° Dcha. 28001
Madrid, Spain
TEL: +34911238732
Our Ref: ES/728/WILL9203
Your Ref: 2ND DEC, 2013.

Dear ,
I acknowledge the receipt of your email and I wish to let you know that the name of the testator that made you the beneficiary of the funds is Dr. Gabriella Ale-Castro. Until her death she was a member of the Rotary Club International and she died in London,United Kingdom on the 1st day of August 2011 at the age of 75years and her WILL is now ready for execution. According to her this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in your society.

Furthermore, I want to let you know that Late Dr. Gabriella Ale-Castro would not have made you the beneficiary of the funds without having any knowledge about you. So you do not need to be under any illusion regarding the execution of this inheritance. Being a widely traveled woman, she must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to her by one of her numerous friends abroad who wished you good, who most likely might happens to be your friends or relatives.I can imagine that the Late Dr. Gabriella Ale-Castro must have known that you will put the fund to good use for the less privileged of which she was aware that you can achieve, that was why she selected you.

Frankly speaking, I want you to know you have absolute right to reject this inheritance as much as you have the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a WILL Rejection form to fill and revert back to this office. I am not at liberty to question my late client's choice of making you a benefactor of the funds. Also, understand that I don't know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you was based on the recommendation of the deceased.

I know you will like to know why she chooses you but these are answers I cannot help you with. At this time, I can only carry out my duties as directed by my client, I will suggest you think this through and let me know what you want to do. Sincerely speaking, you do not need to be worried about anything regarding this bequest, as the process is legitimate and transparency in nature.

To enable me complete the process of releasing the Five hundred and three thousand Euros ( €503,000Euros) to you, by virtue being the beneficiary(legatee) as instructed by the late Dr. Gabriella Ale-Castro in the codicil to her last Will and Testament, You are required to provide me with the below information for verification purpose. I have never met you before and to be able to carry out my duties effectively as the sole executor of the WILL of Late Dr. Gabriella Ale-Castro, I must be convinced that you are who the WILL says you are. The required info is given below:

FULL NAME:............. ......................
HOME ADDRESS:..............................
MOBILE TEL:...............HOME TEL:...................
SEX:.............................

Any discrepancies in the information provided by you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all communication with you out rightly.

Find an attached to this email, scan copy of Death Certificate of late Dr. Gabriella Ale-Castro's.

Finally, I am fully aware of the scam activities that is going on in the internet and I want to let you know that I am very spiritual and I can not indulge myself into any fraudulent activities for any reasons whatsoever as it is against my ethics and moral as a legal professional.I duly understand that we have never met before but I want you to trust me and I promise I will never let you down as my SINCERE WORD is my BOND. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Barrister George Dinero
+34911238732

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barrister George Dinero; <barr.george.dinero@qq.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 pm

.... immediately his answer

From the Desk Of:
Mr. James Dimon
JP Morgan Chase Bank.
New York City
Telephone 917-503-5731
3/ 12/ 2013

Thank you for your mail, this is real ok, Make your choice of your payment from our payment methods so that your Fund will be release to you, (1) Cash Delivery to your doorstep (2) ATM Card with us.(3) bank to bank. get back to me with this information for release your fund to you.

1.Your Full Name.......................
2.Shipping Address................
3.Telephone Number .................
4.Age and Marital Status. .............
5.Occupation.....................
6. Payment method.. ..............

Note; that as soon as we receive the needed information from you, we will further transfer your funds into your nominated bank account within 24hours from today.

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated

Best Regards.

Mr. James Dimon
Department of JP Morgan Chase Bank
New York City

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Nigeria

MR_JAMES_DIMON_I_D_CARD.jpg

MR_JAMES_DIMON_INTERNATIONAL_PASSPORT.jpg

..... this is really Jamie Dimon, is an American investment bank and CEO who has a net worth of $400 million and annual salary of $27.5 million. Jamie Dimon earned his net worth primarily from his current position as the CEO and chairman of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Time Magazine has named Jamie one the world's 100 Most Influential People in 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2011.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Hope Frank; <authorization2013@yahoo.co.jp>

Postby IceFM on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:20 am

GLOBAL EXPRESS DIPLOMATIC
COURIER COMPANY
#1 KALA AVE. IKOYI, LAGOS NIGERIA
EMAIL: authorization2013@yahoo.co.jp
GREETINGS TO YOU AND ALSO HOW IS YOUR FAMILY. I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THEM ALL.

I AM DR. HOPE FRANK , HEAD OF SERVICE (GLOBAL EXPRESS DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY) THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE ARRIVAL AT FORT LAUDERDALE/HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO MAKE A DELIVERY TO YOU OF YOUR CASH CONSIGNMENT CONTAINING 14.7 MILLION US DOLLARS SENT FROM CENTRAL BANK DEAR FRIEND I WRITE YOU TODAY TO FORMERLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCES I HAVE COST YOU PREVIOUSLY.I ALSO WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I NEVER DID ANY OF THIS INTENTIONALLY BUT DUE TO SITUATIONS BEYOND MY CONTROL I BECAME A LAIR TO YOU.MY FRIEND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MY ULTIMATE WISH IS TO RETURN TO MY FAMILY AND I CANT DO THAT BECAUSE MY HANDS ARE TIED AND I WANT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU.THE FACT THAT I HAVE DISAPPOINTED YOU MANY TIMES IS BECAUSE I TRUSTED SOME PEOPLE WHO TURNED OUT TO BE BETRAYERS AND THEY DID THIS KNOWING THAT I AS A BLACK MAN WOULD TAKE THE BLAMES FOR IT SO THEY USE THEIR OFFICES TO ILLEGAL EXTRACT FUNDS.ITS A BIG DISGRACE TO THEM MY FRIEND BECAUSE THEY SHOULD NOT INDIRECTLY TREAT THEIR OWN CITIZ

MY FRIEND ITS A VERY SIMPLE DELIVERY LIKE I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE AND I NEVER GAVE UP ON IT ALL I NEED TO DO IS MAKE THE DELIVERY AND GET YOUR SIGNATURE ALONG SIDE A PICTURE WITH YOU AS EVIDENCE I MADE THE DELIVERY TO YOU AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE.DEAR FRIEND I'M A HONORABLE MAN AND ITS TIME TO PROVE TO YOU THAT ITS NOT ALL NIGERIANS THAT ARE SCAMMERS.

MY FRIEND I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST AND ALL I NEED IS YOUR HELP DON'T SCREW THIS UP.ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE AND I PROMISE I WOULD NOT FAIL YOU THIS TIME.IT WONT EXCEED TODAY AND I AM SO SURE THIS TIME YOU WOULD THANK ME FOR ALL MY EFFORTS WHEN I FINALLY GET TO YOUR HOUSE WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT WHICH TILL DATE IS STILL INTACT BUT AM SURE THAT YOU ARE HUMAN AND WE HAVE GOT A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO WHEN I COME TO YOUR HOUSE WE HAVE GOT A LOT TO TALK ABOUT SO YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND ALL I HAD GONE THROUGH IN THE HANDS OF YOUR PEOPLE JUST TO MAKE A VERY SIMPLE DELIVERY.

MY FRIEND ALL IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS HAD BEEN PROCESSED AND SIGNED AND I ALSO GOT ALL NECESSARY CLEARANCE FROM THE C.B.N(CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA).I HAVE ALSO SUBMITTED THE ORIGINALS COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS SIGNED BY THE EFCC (ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION) THIS DOCUMENTS HAD CLEARED THEIR DOUBTS AND THEY NOW HAVE NO REASON TO DELAY YOUR CONSIGNMENT AGAIN.MY FRIEND ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS YOUR TRUST AND TODAY I WOULD BE IN YOUR HOUSE WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS.

ALL WE NEED TO DO NOW IS TO PAY FOR STORAGE AND I WILL TAKE OFF AT ONCE TO YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANYMORE PAYMENTS TO THE OFFICIALS AT THE AIRPORT OR ANYWHERE ELSE.FRIEND HELP ME PUT AND END TO THIS AND I PROMISE YOU I WILL BE FOREVER BE THANKFUL TO ME FOR THIS ONCE PLEASE TRUST ME.ALL I NEED IS 300USD FOR STORAGE BUT PRESENTLY I GOT 150USD AND I WONT WANT THIS TO INCREASE AT ALL I JUST WANT THIS DONE ONCE AND FOR ALL SO I CAN RETURN TO MY FAMILY A FULFILLED MAN I BEG YOU MY FRIEND GIVE ME THIS CHANCE AND I WONT DISREGARD IT AT ALL I MUST DELIVER TODAY PLEASE COOPERATE WITH ME I BEG YOU.HELP ME TO HELP YOU WITH THE BALANCE AND YOU WILL SURELY SEE ME TODAY MY FRIEND.I JUST NEED YOU TO TRUST ME MY FRIEND AND I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT AT ALL.PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON BUT FRIEND TODAY SHOULD BE TODAY.I NEED GET THIS DONE TODAY.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER BELLOW:

Receiver's:...........Lynn M Johnson
city:..........Ferguson
state:..........Missouri,
test question:.......What color?
answer:............Red
amount:...........$150.00

YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE A SCAN COPY OF THE MONEY TRANSFER SLIP (MTCN)AS SOON I RECEIVE THE SCAN COPY OF THE MONEY TRANSFER SLIP #I WILL BE IN YOUR ADDRESS IN MAXIMUM OF 6HOURS WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND YOU CAN CALL ON THESE NUMBER# +1 (206) 259-6167.

YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE MTCN#AS SOON I RECEIVE THE MTCN#I WILL BE IN YOUR ADDRESS IN MAXIMUM OF 6HOURS WITHOUT ANY DELAY.
PLEASE YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING MORE DELIVERIES FOR YOU IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

BEST REGARDS
DR HOPE FRANK.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr.Kingsley Moghalu, <drmoghalu102@e-mail.ua>

Postby IceFM on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:26 am

KINDLY READ THE ATTACHED EMAIL AND GET BACK TO ME....

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Dr.Kingsley C.Moghalu,the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$10.7m) has been approved for you. I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed

Kindly choose from these three modes of payment(wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,
Dr.Kingsley Moghalu
Deputy Governor CBN

NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTERS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tomson Reymond; <atm_accountant@tlen.pl>

Postby IceFM on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:27 am

{INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT}
OFFICIAL CONTRACT PAYMENT UNIT.
Our Ref: UNO-BC29
RELEASE CODE No:75V2V

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary,

This is to officially bring to your notice that The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out with your favor $US550,000 00 as payment for this Fiscal year 2013 this instructions is from the custody of the United Nation representative office in Asia,We are sorry that your Payment Approval File was sent to Asia India. due to we have 3 Honorable Beneficiary in India ,The United Nation Compensation Commission (UNCC) was created in 1991 as a subsidiary organ of the UN Security Council and the payment has been approved by World Compensation.

We hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-UNO/-#9979) so You have to indicate this code when contacting the card remittance Center with your contact details,You are hereby authorize to contact the paying office with the information below as soon as you receive this email for immediate release of your payment to you so that you can be the second category beneficiary to receive its fund since the paying office have alots of beneficiary to pay.

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone No:
Identity Card if any.

However outline below is the paying bank in India contact information contact them now for the immediate release of your payment to you since it has been approved by United Nations and World Compensation meanwhile do not be taken unaware that all the necessary document backing the fund up has been forwarded to the custody of the paying bank in India.

CONTACT PERSON::MR TOMSON REYMOND
Email: atm_accountant@tlen.pl
CALL THE BANK AT: :TEL:+91-8130853497

Do let us know immediately you have contacted Standard Chartered Bank for your immediate payment please do not forget your payment code it is very important. We saw your name on our list of people whom have not received their funds.

Yours faithfully,
Signed VIP Marriam Jimmy
Approved Mr Ban Ki Moon
United Nation Secretary General

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Randy Collins; <beninem.bssey@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Welcome to Western UnionPhone;+229-96-192201
Send Money Worldwide
Send Money

ATTENTION ,

This is to notify all you about the latest development concerning all
the payment that are left in our custody,which yours are inclusive
Besides, your where given a bill of $175,in order to receive your
payment of which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now......

Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all
our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of
prices. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should
pay only the sum of $55. 00 to receive all their payment abandoned in
our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply
and your funds shall be transfer to your desginated address.But
remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will
divert your funds to Goverment Fund, to aviod proble m or we will
cancel the payment for this year untill next year because this year is
not like last year.

Again after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and
that is the reason why we decided to help to all our customers
before we enter into the new project. So be advise to send the $55.00
immediately so that we will register your payment and for to start
receive $5,000 as from tomorrow.
Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on
phone unless you will call +229-93-652391 After the payment of $55.00
you will start receiveing your money every day$5,000 through Western
Union
Send the money through Western Union Money Transfer with the information below,

Reciver's name== BASIL NDU
Country== Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Text Question== What is our Zip Code?
Answer== 00229.
Amount=$55.

The moment i receive the payment of $55 i will release the first
payment inform ations of $5,000 to you and you will pick up the money
and i will send you another money. Hoping to hear from you.

REGARDS

MR RANDY COLLINS
FORIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Steven Patrick LJ.; <stevenspatrick@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Your name has been mentioned as a beneficiary of euro 18,500,000.00,
consisting of estates
by my late client from an undisclosed bank, for reasons of privacy.
Send Reply to: (stevenspatrick@outlook.com) more
details and understanding about the release of this message to you.
Steven Patrick LJ.
Esther Meir-Glitzenstein (Announcer Publicity)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Yusuf; <ezyusuf@yahoo.co.jp>

Postby IceFM on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Dear sir,

We are not sure you received our previous message but we wish to us this medium to officially inform you that following the ongoing review of all unclaimed and delayed funds by the United Nations and the World Bank, your payment file was forwarded to our office for immediate payment of your long delayed funds starting with a first transfer of US$950,000.00 with reference No. NG/FM-95WA, to your bank account.

However, we are surprised to receive another application this morning from your representative, MR.HANS STEINBICHLER,stating that you authorized him to transfer the funds to another bank account in Switzerland and that you were recently involved in an auto accident and cannot walk right now.

Could you please confirm immediately, your relationship with MR.HANS STEINBICHLER and also, confirm if the bank account in Switzerland as shown below is now your new bank account information to receive your funds this week from our paying bank

CREDIT SUISSE, CH-8038 ZÜRICH,SWITZERLAND

ACCOUNT NO:0872-456011-91

IBAN: CH55 0487 2045 6011 9100 0

SWIFT CODE: CRESCHZZ8OT

Kindly get in touch with us today by email with your telephone number to confirm this information to avoid wrong transfer of your funds, so that we can proceed with the transfer of the US$950,000.00 to your correct bank account as scheduled.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs.Elizabeth Yusuf
Director,Anti-Fraud Unit.
Financial Services Regulation Committee
Plot 33,ATB Way Cadastral Zone,Abuja,NG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barrister Rajan Ayapan; <rajan_legal@hotmail.my>

Postby IceFM on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:04 pm

SHELL PETROLEUM FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL
Shell Centre LONDON SE1 7NA United Kingdom
Ref: PBL/CN/6654/CP.
Coupon No.PBL2348974321

MOTTO: STRIVING TO ALLEVIATE POVERTY ACROSS THE GLOBE!

ATTN

NOTICE OF GRANT AWARD

The Shell Petroleum Foundation India, is glad to notify you that you have been chosen by the board of trustees and after series of secret deliberations selected you as one of the final recipients of a cash Grant/Donation for your own personal, alleviate poverty across the globe, and business development. The Shell Petroleum Foundation India, it was established in the year 2006 by the Shell Multi-Million Groups and is now supported by the Yahoo Incorporation, Microsoft Corporation and Emirates Airlines.

To celebrate the 7th anniversary program, the Shell Petroleum Foundation India in conjunction with other relevant bodies is giving out a yearly donation of Ј450,000,000 GB Pounds (Four Hundred and Fifty Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) to 10 lucky recipients.

These specific Donations/Grants will be awarded to recipients worldwide; in different categories for their personal business development and enhancement of their educational plans.
At least 15% of the awarded funds should be used to develop a part of your environment. This program has been conceived with the objective of human growth, alleviate poverty across the globe, educational, and community development,
which is a measure to universal development strategy.

These grants are issued every year around the world in accordance with the objective of the Shell Petroleum Foundation International to alleviate poverty across the globe.
Kindly note that you will only be chosen to receive the donation once, which means that subsequent yearly donation will not get to you again.

Take time and thought in spending the donation wisely on a project that will stand the test of time. You were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of
Ј450,000.00 GB Pounds ( Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling) as charity donations/Grant from the Shell Petroleum Foundation United Kingdom in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.

You will be required to fill the form below and email it to our Finance Officer below for documentation and processing of the remittance of your grant.

After contacting our office with the requested data, you will be given your donation pin number, which you will use in collecting the funds.

Please endeavor to quote your Qualification numbers (G8-222-6747, EU-900-56) in all correspondence.
===========================================
PERSONAL INFORMATIONS

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country Of Residence:
9. Telephone Number (Country Code)-(Area Code)- Phone Number):
10 Cell Number: (Country Code) - (Cell Phone Number):
11. Fax Number:
===========================================

SEND ALL YOUR CLAIMS AND INQUIRIES TO
Barrister Rajan Ayapan
Financial Officer,
Shell Foundation.
Email: rajan_legal@hotmail.my

We advise you call the Financial Officer Phone numbers to inform him that you have sent your information. +60104248940

All information is strictly confidential and will only be used for the purpose to which it is been requested. Finally, all funds should be claimed by their respective beneficiaries, no later than 21 days after notification. Failure to do so will result to outright cancellation..
Sponsor: The Shell Petroleum Foundation International, Yahoo Incorporation, Microsoft Corporation and Emirates Airlines. On behalf of the Board kindly, accept our warmest congratulations.

Regards.
Mr DAVID WEST
Deputy Director / Grants Co-ordinator
Shell Petroleum Foundation International

WARNING!
ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THIS BOX IMMEDIATELY, THIS WILL HELP US TO FIGHT SCAM AND LOTTERY IMPOSTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION. OR SENT TO THIS FRAUD ALERT EMAIL :
***************************************************************************************************
Copyright 1998-2013 The Shell Petroleum Foundation International Inc Nation Wide. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline 77653476578

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 23 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:51 pm

name used = Mrs Natalie Day

email addy = officefile201127@cantv.net

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.79.219.202
ISP: Spacetel Benin SA
Organization: Spacetel
Services: Confirmed proxy server <------- :D
State/Region: Littoral
City: Cotonou

Return-Path: <officefile201127@cantv.net>
X-Originating-IP: [41.79.219.202]

email sent =

Attention,

This is very urgent Our Operation manager has sent your first payment of $5000.00 to you. Here is what we needed from you to complete the transfer,You’ re Name, Your Address ID CARD COPY and Your Telephone Number: Noted THIS IS YOUR CHRISTMAS BONUS AND YOU SHOULD GET BACK US TO ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS.
More Fee again after that.

Western Union Agent: Dr Richard Chris
Direct phone line is: +229-68712933
E-mail ::(western.unionoffice81@yahoo.co.uk)

Best Regards,
Mrs Natalie Day

CB1975 :cool:
Last edited by coolbreeze1975 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 23 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Name used =

Mr Malia Mutu Martins

email addy = freefree22@cantv.net

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.216.63.171
ISP: OPT Benin / Benin Telecom
State/Region: Littoral
City: Cotonou

header =

Return-Path: <freefree22@cantv.net>
X-Originating-IP: [41.216.63.171]

email sent =

I have instructed my secretary Mrpaul tilly to release some funds sum of $2.2Million in a Cashier cheque to you.Write him through his Email:( pauljoe009@live.com ) and forward your details to him.+229-68129682

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams