scammers with pictures of Michael Behenna

African scammers posing as military personnel.

scammers with pictures of Michael Behenna

Postby Bix on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:18 am

pictures are stolen from Michael Behenna, see below.

Stone Bolias, stonebolias123@yahoo.com

matchdoctor
Stonebolias123
40-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 38 - 50
Dallas, Texas, United States
Am here looking for a good woman and strong relationship
Am a military man

Hi.......how are you doing over there am stone bolias by name i will like to talk to you better on messager kindly give me your email address for more conversation hope to here from you soon thanks......... Kindly give me your email address for better discussion or you can had me with stonebolias123@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

henry behenna, henrybehenna@yahoo.com

Postby hook on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:48 am

henrybehenna@yahoo.com
henrybehenna confirio dating site
Interview
Do you drink? Yes
Do you smoke? No
Do you do drugs? No
Religion: Christian
How tall are you? 5'10" (177.8 cm.)
What was your income last year? $51-100,000
Do you like pets? Yes
Do you want kids? Maybe
What color is your hair? Blonde
Do you wear glasses? No
Life is: Exciting
Do you daydream a lot? No
Do you read a newspaper daily? No
What is your ethnicity? Native American
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have a motorcycle? No
Ever been to Paris? No
Ever been to Miami? No
Any tattoos? No
Do you use Facebook or Twitter? No

Confirio email
Hello,how are you doing,im henry behenna by name am 44 years old a father of one son
whom I divorce his mother because she cheated on me and you?
henrybehenna@yahoo.com
Yahoo Email!! (A Moofoo Book!!!!)
Well i think here is a little you need to know about me, I have a son he's 20years old....... Whom I divorce his mother because he cheated on me.. I am the first child of my parent and i have a sister of 33 years of age now in the army too and she's presently in Germany to complete a course, and I Lost my parents after giving birth to my sister in an auto crash accident... Am working with the Us Army currently deployed to kabul as a special force Candidate and with the 56th Armored Brigade, 28th Infantry Division. The Special Forces Teams we are among the most specialized combat forces in the Army.We experience rigorous mental and physical training in order to carry out our missions in a quick and extremely effective manner. I am also a former US army infantry man, having served 8 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Middleton, CA. (1st battalion, 9th army Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st army Regiment) and Camp Jejune, NC (3rd Battalion, 6th Regiment).'Let me say that I am an Army reservist who has been called to active duty I volunteered to come, feeling it was my duty to use my skills to help bring peace to this world whether it be in mortal combat, or using my brain to help the people here create the conditions for peace. Thousands of innocents died here in kabul where I am stationed.And for them, and all the survivors, I would gladly lay down all i am skilled for if I could make a difference, and save one, two three, four, ten, hundred or thousand of people. Mankind will not continue without sacrifice by some of us.. Well working as a military man has been an hectic work here in the war zone.. Am from orange grove,Texas United States.. I have 2 birds, 2 cars and a house in Texas.. in the military camp.... I am a honest, outgoing, loving, caring, sensual person. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. I'm a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see myself as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I don't take myself too seriously guess I am just a simple romantic at heart. I truly believe in open communication and affection. In my spare time I love listening to music and doing some House chore, I also tap dance to keep fit but spend most of the time laughing with my friends. I have always danced all my life and really enjoy it, it's good fun and great exercise too. I like bowling and going to the cinema. I like to go to different restaurants and country pubs with good food and log fires in the winter. I love life and people. Two things people notice in me are my eyes and my smile. I am very outgoing, independent, strong willed, quick witted, intelligent, sexy, sensuous, romantic, sincere, caring, and loving. I love cooking, gardening, music (all types), dancing, boating, sailing, beach walks, chilling with friends or just by myself. I'm just a nice, wholesome man with traditional values. The simple things in life really appeal to me: home, my son and sister, friends, good food and cuddling with that perfect woman which am about to get but with you i believe i will be happy i guess.I believe in goodness & enjoy exploring myself and others. i take time to listen & to consider. kindness, passion & generosity are most important - yet i am not afraid of confrontation & when unavoidable have endured suffering to come out all the stronger & wiser because of it. i look forward to sharing knowledge & learning new stuff. the first day in a new country is my favorite thing - besides kissing... i believe life is hard but good, tomorrow is not promised, and nothing is better than sharing knowing glances with your partner and having a good time together All I want is to meet the woman that i could spend the rest of my life with .. someone that i could do new thing with and that will see the world in a different shape with me.... I really don't know how serious about finding the right person for myself but am hoping to know more about you because i will be retiring from the army as soon as am out of here so that i could start a new life fresh with my dream woman ... A woman full of love, respect and will never think of cheating on me .... well i will say am a happy man and i have all i want to leave for, a comfortable life and a smooth nice one............. a woman that I will create my heaven in her and depend on her and she will always be there for me always...... i want to be happy for the rest of my life and i love to live in a house of me and her, plan with her about the future together........
Sent from benghazi army base wireless device :applause: :applause:
ip'46.228.39.98
Yahoo! Europe United Kingdom
hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: henrybehenna@yahoo.com

Postby hook on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:06 am

Camp Jejune, NC Hey Moofoo it's not an Army Camp!!!!!
MARINE Corps BASES Camp Lejeune
Camp Lejeune
Onslow, North Carolina
Comments
In the spring of 1941, plans for the construction of a Marine Corps base :mrgreen: on 11,000 acres of land in Onslow County, North Carolina, was approved. This base was named Camp Lejeune, in honor of Lieutenant General John Archer Lejeune,...
DUMBASS MOOFOO NEED TO DO BETTER RESEARCH!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: henrybehenna@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:27 pm

tagged
Henry B

pics show
former Airborne Ranger 1st Lt. Michael Behenna
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/volpe/mich ... terrorist/
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: henry behenna, henrybehenna@yahoo.com

Postby hook on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:34 am

Yahoo Email from my Moofoo Soldier
I really enjoyed our talk last night. Hope this finds you well and healthy. A little more about me? Okay here goes. I'm more thoughtful than romantic. I like flowers and things but big gifts make me uncomfortable.
I appreciate little things more. Like making me coffee in the morning. Or cleaning off my car
and and warming it up in the winter. Texts during the day to let me know your thinking about me too.
I am very affectionate. If we are anywhere near each other I'll be touching you in some manner.
I'll caress you on my way by you. Kiss you for no reason. Often. Hug you. Hold your hand. Just sit
next to you. To me physical affection conveys love. I'll smile and wink at you from across the
room. Blow discreet kisses too. If you are in my vicinity you usually have a good part of my
attention. Because you're always on my mind. I have a servant's heart. A natural bent to make
others happy with a glad heart. Ill do most anything I'm asked with a smile. I'm usually
smiling and laughing and trying to make everyone around me do the same. I know it seems like I'm dragging my feet but I'm pretty quick to give my love as a rule. And we have time to get to know each other. I figure worse case scenario, we both find a life long friend. Best case we find the love of our lives. Win , win no matter what.I'm responsible. I work hard but only to earn my living. Its not my life. My family. My friends. I'm very blessed to have so many people who love me. I'm thankful each day for
them and looking for more to add all the time. Love books. Love to read. Taking me to a Barnes and Nobel
might make me put out on the first date. Lol. Not remotely normal. : ) But I'm sweet. I'm fun. I like to try new things and meet new people. I like to cook just for us or for everyone we know. I'm all about family. I'll treat your loved ones like I do mine. You might want to warn them ahead of time. ; ) As far as physical love goes, I'm very loving I have an extremely healthy drive. You will rarely hear the word no. Unless I'm very sick or tender. I'm also very monogamous. When I'm in a relationship I'm all in. You don't have to worry about my fidelity because my woman is the only one I want. I don't like to be touched by random woman anyway. I allow you to touch on just about one hand. Most are blood related. On the flip side I don't want to have to worry about you. I'm not the
jealous type and I'd like to keep it that way. To me intimacy is sacred. Orgasm is a side effect
of love making not the goal. I want to know my lover desires me on more than a physical level.
That he wants to be with me as close to me as he can. That there's no one better in his eyes.
Because I really don't care if any other men think I'm beautiful so long as you do. I do know
the better part of my beauty is my heart. I was better than nothing but only just barely. I may not be
perfect but I'm better than that.
Wow he makes you almost believe him!! Where is this guy? Send him to ME!!
IP:46.228.39.92
hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:35 am

Yahoo Conversation asking me to open a Bank account for his boss!!!! :-o
henrybehenna: Can you help my boss to open a bank account online???? :-o
henrybehenna: Ok
henrybehenna: Can you help him to do that?
henrybehenna: You can't do that right????
me: oh now you want a favor :shock:
henrybehenna: Yea
henrybehenna: Hello
henrybehenna: Just see yourself
me: and how am i to do that put money in the account for him
me: are you there??
henrybehenna: Are you there?
me: yes
henrybehenna: No
me: how am i to do that?
henrybehenna: You are not putting any money there for him
henrybehenna: Somebody wanna send me him some money and there is no way he can get the money here
me: ok
henrybehenna: And he want you help to o
me:ok
henrybehenna: And he want you help to open an account so that the money will be sent to that account and you will helo him to send the money to where ever he wanna send the money to
henrybehenna: Are you ready to help him
me:which Bank?
henrybehenna: Bank of america
henrybehenna: Bank of america
henrybehenna: But you must do it online and make you sent every datails of it to me so that I give it to my boss including the password
Henry i need his information
henrybehenna: Use your information :-o
me:why my information?
henrybehenna: The account belongs to you
me:how is that his account?
henrybehenna: You know my boss was not in state
me i know he is not in the states
henrybehenna: You are the only one that can have access to this account that's why he want you to use your informations
me:yes but he will have the password right to get into the account
henrybehenna: You know you can't have any access to the account if you use my boss information
henrybehenna: Yes he will have the password
me:why would i want access to his account anyways
me: and who ever has this money for him how are they going to put it in the account?
henrybehenna: There is no way you can help him to withdrawn this money and send it to where ever he want you to send it to if you use his information
henrybehenna: The money will be sent to this account
me:i know that
henrybehenna: When will you open the account????
me:yes i will sure why not
henrybehenna: But when
me: can i do that in the morning before i leave it's late here am i need to get some sleep
henrybehenna: Alright
henrybehenna: Just make sure you sent everything about the account to me ok
henrybehenna: I love you honey
henrybehenna: Are you still there??????
henrybehenna: This account must be done online ok
me: i am here Henry
henrybehenna: This account must be done online ok
henrybehenna: Where is your mom???
henrybehenna: Have you told anybody about me yet(Only the people that have read the forms on you!!!) :mrgreen:
me: my mom Henry has passed 19 yrs ago. And no i don't talk about my affairs with anyone
henrybehenna: That mean you are not gonna tell anybody about me right
henrybehenna: Why don't you answer my question?
me: what question?
henrybehenna: That mean you are not gonna tell anybody about me right
me:Henry i don't talk to people about my business (No I will just post it on Romancescam.com!!!) :mrgreen:
henrybehenna: Ok
henrybehenna: Do you really love me?? :-o
me:Henry i love you other wise i would not be doing this for you!
henrybehenna: Really
henrybehenna: I love you too
henrybehenna: I can't do without you
henrybehenna: I can't share your love with anybody
henrybehenna: Are you sure
me:yes Babe I am sure :cool:
hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:38 am

This is his APO
NAME-CAPTAIN HENRY BEHENNA
UNIT#BSD/TF-MED
ADDRESS 1-23RD BATTALION
ADDRESS 2-UNIT 1234,BOX 56789 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-o Look he knows his numbers!!!!!!
BENGHAZI BASE
APO AF 09354
POSTAL CODE-96522
That's my apo address but we were not allow to give our military email address out :mrgreen: At least he can count!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Trying to get me to believe him!!!!
NOPE Still not buying IT!!!!! :-o :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IP:IP address: 46.228.39.92
hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pics of Michael Behenna

Postby Bix on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Alex Behenna, behennaalex@yahoo.com

badoo
Alex 41, Germany, OH
Work: Army Lieutenant. I have a reasonable income

Well.. I don't think I will be here again, this is my yahoo mail: behennaalex@yahoo.com. We can hookup more better

Image Image
Michael Behenna is a native of Edmond, Oklahoma, and former United States Army First Lieutenant serving a 15-year sentence
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:24 am

me too, me too!!! :D Now I can join his fanclub!! :party:

junkmail on confirio:
Hello,how are you doing........I'm henry,a father of 20years old son whom mother was cheated on me and you???
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Brian Thompson

Postby Tufsan on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Brian Thompson
45 yers old
Gainesville, Florida
Deployed to Africa

He contacted me on Facebook

September 4, 2013

Brian:
Hello,
You've got a wonderful and fascinating profile so I'm sending you a message and show my interest. We can overcome the great distance as distance should & does not come between two loving hearts but it does make it inconvenient. However I also believe " Where there is a will there is a way". Have been on this for less than 1week now and i'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion, let me give you a brief introduction of me. My name is Brian White/Caucasian. I'm a soldier, I have a good sense of humor. I live in Gainesville florida(45yrs)would be 46 by october..I'm a widower been widowed for 5yrs now. I have just only 1 lovely son <Damien 10yrs>. After the sudden and devastating death of my wife,who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother. She was a teacher and she died by a auto Accident on her way back from her school..Have been single for the past 5 years, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, i also believe in God.I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading &writing,tennis,Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing,swimming etc.When i saw your profile on facebook i was really amazed and motivated and i wanna chat with you, to send you a message and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further

Brian: Hello
me: hi
Brian: Have you gone through the first message?
me:Yes. Did that while I was dryig my hair
Brian:Sounds good. What do you feel about it?
me: I have to get ready now, talk to you later
Brian:Get ready for what precious one? (Already I´m a precious one :applause: )
me: I have to go to the store, but I´ll be back here later

Brian: Hi. How you doing?
me: fine thanks, and you?
Brian:Am off duty for the day
me: Where are you?
Brian:Am in Africa. At the military camp
me: How long have you been there?
Brian: 7 weeks now. But have been in the military for Ten years now
me: How long will you stay in Africa?
Brian: As soon as my mission is accomplished here I would be back in the state
me: What is it you do there?
Brian: On a peace keeping mission
me: What kind of work do you do?
Brian: in the army I am a sergent in the US army
me: What does a sergeant do?
Brian: Right now in africa all we do is go on patrol. And we enforce peace. Me go after hoodlums and terrorist. We tract them down. So of us get killed during this process. It just take the grace of God to keep a soldier alive. (Well, my english might not be the best... but his? :mrgreen: )
me: okay
Brian: So what do you about my message I sent earlier
me: I was in a hurry then, I´ll have to read it again
Brian: Read it again

Brian: Have you gone through the message?
me: yes
Brian: What do you think? Are we cool?
me: Think we have to get to know eachother better. Don´t you have any more pictures?
Brian: I have not really taken pictures since I got here. Don't worry I will try and get some of my pictures. Will send it to you. I can't snap when am on duty. And can't snap here at the military camp. And I must not be caught taking pictures.Don't worry I will send pictures to you. That should not be a problem (Now I am confused :roll: )
Brian: What's your occupation?
me: xxxxx xxxx
Brian: Sounds good. Wish I could be there with you now. Or what do you think? Wanna spend the rest of my life with you honey (Really? :-o )
me: But you don´t know me that well yet
Brian: I'm getting to know you already. So tell me more I don't know
me: I have a deep serious side, but I love jokes and pranks.
Brian: Wow! Sounds good hun. You are funny hunny. In this life u are to focus well when doing something. That's a lesson.
Brian: U know what?
me: nope?
Brian: I love you so much
me: You are a bit crazy. You still don´t know me that well.I´m going to watch a program on TV now... be back here in 30 minutes
Brian: am crazy about you honey. Ok will be waiting patiently for you. Wait you are not telling me something because each time I mentioned the word love U always tell that "I still don't know you well". Tell me something

September 5

Brian: Good morning
me: Good morning! Sorry, I fell asleep watchin TV yesterday
Brian: Ok am just on a short break. Would be back on patrol very soon. You actually kept me waiting yesterday while chatting hun
me: sorry
Brian: Ok am not angry. We were discussing about something yesterday before you slept off
me: ?
Brian: So tell me more
me: It takes time to getting to know a person
Brian: I know that. It all start from a point. Let's take it slow and steady. Love am going back on patrol

September 9

Brian: Hunny I have something in mind that I'll love to discuss with you (What? Already? :lol: )
me: okay?
Brian: You know hunny its been a while we have been chatting on here but I will love us to start talking on phone
I will love to listen to your beautiful voice hunny (It´s been a while? Really? Yeah, Wednesday - Monday it´s a very long time :mrgreen: )
Brian: I love and miss you so much But there is a little problem (Oh, no who could´ve guessed? :D )
me: what?
Brian: I can't afford my communication bills. Due to the fact that I am currently deployed and I don't have access to my bank account. I can only have control over my money when I get back to the states. This is part of the rules and regulations in the US military and also endorsed by the US president. So I was thinking if you could come up with some little fund for me just to settle my communication bill. So we can start talking to each other on phone (Yeah right :mrgreen: )
me: okay? but what kind of money would that be? how much? and how? :lol:
Brian: Back in the next 2mins. Wanna use the toilet.
Brian: Am back. The money would be in Euro. And it is just 500 Euro. And you are going to send it via western union
me: okay?
Brian: Okay hunny. So will you do that for me tomorrow so that we can start talking on phone as from tomorrow.?
me: I can´t go to the bank tomorrow
Brian: So when will you go to the bank. And why can't you go tomorrow hunny.?
me: I have a meeting
Brian: Okay hunny I understand and believe you. That means I'm going to wait till next tomorrow love (Don´t hold your breath :lol: )
me: But we could have video call right here :twisted:
Brian: No hunny not now
me: why?
Brian: But am sure of us talking one phone. But I will work towards that. Honey cam is really not allowed here. Only on critical and important issues might be allowed
me: sounds like a prison (At least I wish you were in one :evil: )
Brian: Its really not like a prison. Its just the definition of discipline. Its the US military law. Its not my fault. But don't worry hunny I will work on it. But after the communication bill is fixed by next tomorrow I will personally start work on how we will do that okay. Its really frustrating as well and it hurt me that I can't see my love on cam but never the less all hope is not lost ok
me: but if it´s against the law, you can´t do anything about it
Brian: I will try to find a way out to please you just because I love and care for you so much. I hope I don't get caught hunny
me: Don´t break the law
Brian: Okay hunny if you say so then I will not. That's a promise from me to you okay. (Yeah, I´m sure you would do anything to avoyd showing your ugly face :mrgreen: )
Brian: So if I may ask what time next tomorrow will you send the money via western union
me: I don´t know... and.... send it where?
Brian: So that I can inform my commander because he will the one to receive the money on my behalf. Okay hunny should I send the info to which you will send the money to via western union now.?
me: okay
Brian:
Name: Tom Dalas.
City: Ogbomoso.
State: Oyo.
ZipCode; 23402.
Security question: Favorite color.
Security Answer: Blue

Did you get the info hunny.?
me: yes I see it
Brian: Okay sounds good hunny. So by next tomorrow morning you will send the money right.?
me: why are you naging about it? It´s not like you´re going anywhere or have a train to cach. I´ll be here and you´re gonna be there for a while... what´s the hurry?
Brian: Because I am just so eager to listen to my love's voice. I just can't wait hunny. I love and miss you so much
Its something I can't control. I know and you are right. But I know we will be together very soon. And I just want to listen to your voice. Cus I Love you so much
me: But you´re going to be there for a while
Brian: Hunny you know what I love saying is...“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” I LOVE you so much
me: I have to go now
Brian: Okay hunny. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.

September 11

Brian: Hello hunny Good Morning and how was your night rest...I really miss you so much and I could not sleep so well because we could not chat for a very long time yesterday. I hope you are good and great condition and I hope to read from you soon enough...I love you so much with all I have got. Do have a great day ahead.
Brian: Hunny. How are you doing?
me: I´m on the phone
Brian: Okay. Lemme know when you are through. Hunny I am still here waiting for you...what is keeping you so long
me: I have some problems and need to take care of some phone calls
Brian: Are you still on phone hunny? Are you there?
me: yes I´m here
Brian: Okay good to have you back. How are you doing now hunny?
me: I have some serious problems and I need to solve them
Brian: Okay. Hunny concerning the money I told you about I have told my commander so he wants to know the exact date which you are going to send it hunny. So it won't look like am deceiving him. So I wanna know when you are sending it so I will let him(My commander) know as soon as possible hunny (Yeah, I´m sure he wants to know :D )
me: Why would he care about it? It´s not like it´s in his interest that you have acces to the phone
Brian: He's the commander hunny. As a soldier in the US army I have to be loyal to my commander
me: You have to understand that it´s far more important that I take care of my problems otherwise I will lose a lot of money.
Brian: Yeah I understand hunny.
me: You and me speaking on the phone has to be a lower priority, at the moment
Brian: Hunny what's gonna happen now?
me: If you really need that money right now, I will drop my own problems and send you the money you need... :mrgreen:
Brian: Okay hunny...sounds good. I love you so much for that. So if I may ask in how many minuet will you send the money so that it can be picked up today
me: Are you serious? :-o
Brian: Yeah am serious hunny
me: Exact how stupid do you think I am? You retarded SOB get the hell out of my life :evil:

Tufsan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Confirio. henry.tommy11@yahoo.com

henry
44 / Male / Straight / divorce
Joined November 29, 2013. From orange grove,texas. Living in Orange Grove, Texas. Attended military college.

About Me
I am a honest, outgoing, loving, caring, sensual person. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. I'm a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema oror theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see myself as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I don't take myself too seriously guess I am just a simple romantic at heart. I truly believe in open communication and affection.

Junkmail:
My name is Henry tommy I'm 45 from dallas tx am also single father of only son 16yrs and you ? I will like to know more about you can you send me your yahoo I'd or gmail so we can talk better on there if u don't mind or u can get me added at my yahoo I'd...henry.tommy11 at yahoo dot com I will look forward to hear back from you

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Miller, scort_miller24@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:21 am

waydate
scortmiller
43 y/o man
Buraidah, Saudi Arabia

hello pretty woman
how are you doing there?????? i hope every thing is well done.......im scortmiller by name im from usa am 45 years old im single looking for good and serious relationship here.....if you dont mind we can chat more better conversation on yahoo messenger......nice meeting you here[scort_miller24@yahoo.com]..SmileSmileSmileSmile<3<3<3<3<3
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautifu

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams