It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Katie Brandy - katiebrandy11@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:54 pm

This one claims to be in Florida and IP says Arizona!

Header:

Received: from [184.171.165.115] by web122001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Sep 2012 15:03:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1347746583.24113.YahooMailClassic@web122001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 15:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hello

IP Address:

IP Address: 184.171.165.115
Hostname: 184.171.165.115
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: Arizona
Guessed City: Tempe
IP Latitude: 33.4357
IP Longitude: -111.9171
Organization: Secured Servers LLC
ISP Provider: Secured Servers LLC

Email:

More about me I am single ,born in ALBUQUERQUE NM ,obtained my degree in the University of South Carolina ,and presently live in homestead FL, I find very much peace and tranquility there .I`m 5`6" 131 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care katie

Pictures:

Somewhere Southeast in North America........

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Katie Brandy - katiebrandy11@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:34 pm

besides it's "Secured Servers" - known proxy or VPN, widely used in scams. It is a WEBHOST, not an Internet Service Provider. Everything that has words "servers", "host", or "hosting" means it's a webhost and IP is fake.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 pm

besides it's "Secured Servers" - known proxy or VPN, widely used in scams. It is a WEBHOST, not an Internet Service Provider. Everything that has words "servers", "host", or "hosting" means it's a webhost and IP is fake.
You mean this part?
Secured Servers LLC

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:32 pm

yep. :)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Tiffany Thomas - tiffanythomas151@yahoo.com

Postby ebnressler » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:45 am

I chatted with scammer and he said he was from MI!

Header:
Received: from [209.141.58.223] by web121402.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 02 Oct 2012 19:27:34 PDT

IP:
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: California
Guessed City: San Jose
Organization: FranTech Solutions
ISP Provider: FranTech Solutions

Email:
I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact,many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like tomeet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to beappreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bathfor my man,he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sendingme a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I reward them in my ownlittle ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me........I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd likesomeone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm said, I'd like for him tobe able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but justknowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out therethat are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are neveropen to suggestions or advices. Stubborn man are a majoy turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically openminded.

tiffany

Picture:

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Ross James - ross.james250@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [82.128.2.134] by web125506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Oct 2012 23:17:12 PDT

IP:
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
Guessed City: Lagos
Organization: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
ISP Provider: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited

Email:
Thank you for getting to me ,am roseline wendy wood ,40yrs old am new to this site am from washinton state...am looking for a man who is sweet, sincere,honest, kind-hearted, nice, intelligent, open minded, non-judgmental, faithful, optimistic, and at least somewhat attractive. However what's on the inside is more important to me than what's on the outside. I am not looking for a man that will be kidding or playing with my heart b.cos i have been so hurt badly in my life and age is not a major factor to me someone with the same qualities as myself. Very honest, open, positive, outgoing.Im looking for someone to hang out with and seeking the possibilities. Cooking together at home,i do work with walmart store before but right now am not unemployed.i love sea food and mexican food,am 125lsb,my hobbies is swimming ,i love tto go to beach...I'm nice woman that keeps her self maintained. i'm honest and loyal to people . i like to hold hands and kiss show affection for the person i'm with. like to do about anything.I'm a very fun woman ,and alot of fun to be with,at least that what people tell me i would like to meet someone the same..am also decent looking and in good shape much younger looking than age enjoy having fun and have an open personality in my spare time i enjoy going out to dinner and movies, plays, concerts sporting events i like to still play some sports softball golf, tennis, volleyball, bowling..well ok just about any sport. also like going hiking or riding bikes out in nature/state parks being honest, i'm looking for friends first and dating at a slow pace i do have the desire and time for adult friendship and cares...i will like you to get back to me and tell me more about you

Pictures:

Mate1 Profile:
carelove129565
looking for the right man Text me (720) 295-1681
Woman, 40 years old
Seeking a man 35 - 90
New York, New York
Ethnicity:Caucasian / White
Height:5ft. 6in.
Body Type:Average
Hair Color:Light Brown
Eye Color:Hazel
Relationship Status:Single
Have children?Rather Not Say
Want (more) children?Rather Not Say
Religion:Catholic
Field of Study:Rather Not Say
Sign:Sagittarius
Education:Some College
Annual Income:Rather Not Say
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Never

About Myself
I'm nice woman that keeps her self maintained. i'm honest and loyal to people . i like to hold hands and kiss show affection for the person i'm withlike to do about anything.I'm a very fun woman ,and alot of fun to be with,at least that what people tell me i would like to meet someone the same..am also decent looking and in good shape much younger looking than age enjoy having fun and have an open personality in my spare time i enjoy going out to dinner and movies, playsconcerts sporting events i like to still play some sports softball golf, tennis, volleyball, bowling..well ok just about any sport. also like going hiking or riding bikes out in nature/state parks being honest, i'm looking for friends first and dating at a slow pace i do have the desire and time for adult friendship and cares...I WILL LIKE YOU TO ADD ME TO ross.james250 AT YAHOO DOT COM

What I'm Looking For
I want someone who is fun-loving, considerate and caring. Physical attraction is important also as is romance. I do not want "the perfect MAN" but am looking for my perfect MAN who will be my companion through a life that we can share together whatever it throws at us.INTELLIGENT AND DOWN TO EARTH..I WILL LIKE YOU TO ADD ME TO ross.james250 AT YAHOO DOT COM

Lifestyle & Interests
Work Habits: Flexible hours
Physical Fitness: Moderate exercise
Political: Rather Not Say
I Travel For Fun: Occasionally
I Travel For Work: Occasionally
Sense of Humor: Light

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Vera Ganson <veraganson@aol.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia

Username: VeraGanson0214
Name: Vera

About me:I'm definitely petite, but proportioned appropriately :mrgreen: . A lot of personality in this little lady though. I'm a very outgoing, loving person and fun to be around. And maybe a little sarcastic at times but in a cute way. I enjoy life everyday and do my best to live a healthy lifesyle. I enjoy the outdoors and exercise. If you can combine the two, even better!. I can put on the cutest black dress you've ever seen for a night out, but I'm also the baseball cap, and jeans kind of lady as well. Enjoy music of just about every kind, social activities, sporting events, outdoor activies, hanging out with friends or just a cuddling at at home for the evening too. I’ve been told often that I don’t look anywhere near my age. I enjoy exercising and taking care of myself and the benefits it brings. My family and friends are important to me and play a big role in my life.I'm looking for:I am looking for a man to get into a serious relationship possibly marriage. My type: Hardworker, GENTLEMAN, honest, faithful, Healthy lifestyle, adevntureous, especially sensire. Looking for a true gentleman

Name used = Vera Ganson

email addy = veraganson@aol.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.151.142.80
Hostname: 8ta-151-142-80.telkomadsl.co.za
IP Country: South Africa
IP Country Code: ZAF
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Gauteng
IP City: Johannesburg
IP Latitude: -26.2052
IP Longitude: 28.0498
Organization: Telkom SA Limited

header =
Return-Path: <veraganson@aol.com>
Received: from 41.151.142.80 by webmail-d099.sysops.aol.com (205.188.255.20) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:33:15 -0500

email sent =

How are you doing?i want us to develop a good and trustful friendship together.. .

Well, I want to get to know more about you too. maybe we can communicate.Am into Antiques collections and also i do volunteering on my late dad business..

I have been working there for over 8yrs now and i like my job although its take so much of my time but its okay. I am compassionate, gentle, perceptive, intuitive, communicative,trustworthy, analytical, ethical. I also enjoy pampering/surprising my partner, and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality, honesty and trust is important to me.

I do hope we match with each other and we can get to talk more. I hope you're enjoying your week. Tell me more about yourself.

Your Single Lady :mrgreen:

Vera

4th pic is it's avatar on Zorpia.

None get any real hits except defunct FB accounts.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vera Ganson <veraganson@aol.com>

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:40 am

email address leads to
Vera Ganson
Director at Sales and Marketing Manager
Went to Woodbridge High
Female
Joined Facebook December 25, 2012

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Luisa, victoria.luisa@rocketmail.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:38 am

booted off DnM

username: victoria080
email: victoria.luisa@rocketmail.com
Bisexual Native american, 27 yo

IP address: 46.165.196.243 - Leaseweb again, proxy

Description:
im single searching for perfect man that will able to understand my feeling and that will love me for whom i am

junkmail:
hello,
i will like to make good friend right here because am new on this site and i need someone to hook me in,........thank you for going through my message.plz mail me back on this mail victoria.luisa@rocketmail.com
thank

facebook.com/victoria.luisa.144
Victoria Luisa

Image Image

also

myspace.com/570991934
Ashley Karin

About me:
Even-tempered, usually happy, confident, romantic, and enjoy being a man. I exercise regularly, live a healthy lifestyle, and keep trying to improve as a person. Interests include cooking, reading, travel - especially to historic places - movies, current events, drawing and painting, dining out - fine dining as well as unique, out of the way cafes. Love having my coffee on the porch in the morning while I listen to the birds sing. Like lively conversation and banter, and enjoy a good laugh.
Who I'd like to meet:
I'm looking for a man who is self-assured, keeps up with what's going on in the world, stays in shape, and has left her past behind her. I am a spiritual, honest, fun, loving poet who loves music and dancing, good conversation, holding hands, enjoying life! I am looking for the same in a man who's happy to go dancing at midnight, or cuddle on the couch and talk or watch a movie. There's so much to say, but let's just talk.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:09 pm

2 of the 3 pics it sent led me to this forum :D

name used = Becky Thomas

email addy = btmemories@live.com

IP = MS

email sent =

Hi there,

How are you doing today, how was your day ? I do hope that all is well with you? I'm so happy reading from you and I'm impressed with the way you answered my questions, that is very incredible and at least that is giving me a much insight to getting to knowing you better, anyway, I should try to introduce myself.

My name is Becky. I moved to my aunt after the death of my father couple of weeks ago, I can't live there anymore because of late father's family are maltreating me and never want me to get his inheritance and properties that I am entitled to, so I was advised to leave then till it is time for the attorney to announce the inheritance.

Well I was never married and I was in love once, only it didn't work out but it hurts big time getting to knowing at the end of the day that you are in wrong hands, But I would want to give it a trial again after a long vacation. Yeah, I'm looking for love and relationship that would take me to places. I am not getting any younger even though I'm pretty, but the earlier I settle down the better, So probably I should let you know that I'm looking for something serious.

I know it not going to be an easy thing finding a true love that would understand, someone who is ready to try out something new, someone who believes so much in himself not withstanding what goes around him, but it takes a brave heart and of course someone I can regard as my better half from heaven. To see a man of such it takes time and determination and mind make up.

But as it is now, I would want to give it trial with you and get to knowing you some more, still many more things I would want to tell you about me but I wouldn't want to be too forward in making this happen, I believe things should happen naturally, I have never had any experience on internet dating cos someone introduced me to it and I'm finding it a lil hard, because with the few guys I spoke to on the dating site, all they are interested is jumping into ladies panties and taking advantage of them. Probably I should hope for something more serious and I should consider taking with you "that I'm not speaking with yet another MONSTER of its kind” but really time would tell.

I hope to read from you later and I hope that you will tell me a little more about yourself in your next mail, probably what you like and what you dislike, what you hope for in future ? What makes you happy? What are your favorite genres of music? What sport do you do? Do you have any kids? share your good and bad times with me , what you can never for get in your life, you know, just lets get to know each other better .

Thanks so much for taking your time reading my message.

Regards

Becky

Pic attached not on RS.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Zorp profile

Becky

30, Miami, Florida, United States

Last seen 3 days ago

Looking for a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 29‑88,
Single
I am Friendly.

About Me

I love reading, listening to music, like action comedy movies, love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. I'm looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring, understanding, that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love. more about me: I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate, loyal, witty, humorous, efficient, creative, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.

profile pic already posted on RS.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Latest email

Hummmm, I should first of all say good morning to you and how was your night ? How is everything and I must confess, it's like I can't wait to open my mail and actually see that you have words for me, this brings me happiness and it makes my heart melt so to speak. For how long can we keep this up? Or is this just about head rush probably because we just met? Anyway, my own idea and thought about this is to keep it real and to get the best out of it.

I should tell you that what I'm looking for in a relationship is something strong and which a rare man can afford. Yeah, I refer to some men whom I have spoken with in the site as monster because of the way they perceive things and actually what they want. They aren't ready to take their time and build a relationship, and even the worst part of it all is that some think because they have it all always they can have every lady at their beck and call.

So far so good, you have proved me wrong and I'm happy for this, and I think this is part of the Gamble I'm about to take will give nature chance to transcends the chemistry between us into something serious if any actually exists. Well, more about myself, I'm the type of lady that love cooking, I'm a neat freak and not only when I'm expecting visitor that I keep this real but all the time that I see that there is need for it.

I would always cherish a smell of my man in which when ever I cuddle with would always want to make me come for more and all the time. It would bring me joy whenever I perceive the smell, in short I don’t like odd odor from either me or my man, Hmm...... I'm a very humble person, someone you can allow to be in the midst of your folks and they would really get carried away chatting with me, I know how to relate with people and I have been complemented many time over and over because of my great sense of humor.

Some say internet dating is an avenue to get hurt and the platter in which ones heart could be toyed with. But, I would like to let you know that its on the trust and the focus we both shared that would power our wish of togetherness. I can't stand dishonesty and when a man can't take some fervent decisions on his own, he is more or less a dead solder to me, I need a man that believes in himself and who would always be open minded and be optimistic about any situation not someone that gives in easily because he tried it once or twice and it didn't work so he gives in. I bet didn't work doesn't mean would never work that means I love an optimistic man.

Every lady desire passion, I'm always drunk of that, every lady desire the will to be cherished, that makes me fly on cloud 9 any time any day. No serious lady can't stand cheating, it makes my eyes change to RED when I find out, but one thing is sure, it's not all lady that want, GOOD HOME and a passionate man to be regarded as husband, which is what I'm out for and what has been my great desire ever since I was a kid .

I don’t know if my words are falling into the right side of your heart, probably you have been hurt before just like I have been, but yeah, I would always ensure that the word of my late father guides me, I would never allow a man makes me hate all men, I hope that someday my better half is somewhere in the world, far or near, all I have to do is search and if it takes me many months to search and find, I guess I'm ready for that, but I think aren't no point searching, I hope you would be the man .

Still some things I'm so shy to tell you, I wouldn't know how man enough you are to be told that, but if truly my juice is worth the squeeze, when I tell you that in my next mail, you would understand and reason along with me, it's something serious which I think would be the bases of our togetherness if actually there would be any, I'm not meant to scare you away, cos I believe so far so good, I want to have a relationship with you.

Anyway, lets set this on a lighter mood, how are you doing, how is work, how well are things around you, have you ever be alone and think about who this lady is ? What do I actually want from her ? Is she the one? Can she be my Sam and I would be her Frodo, just like in the movie the lord of the ring? Hahahahahahah, I'm sure your heart must have been filled with one of those or maybe even more, you can share those with me in your next mail.

Thanks

Becky

pics get no GI hits.

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brandy; <brandymarcus29@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:01 am

From C

brandy

32 / woman / Heterosexual / single; Lives in Brooklyn, New York.

About me:

About me and what I'm looking for I'm a hopeless romantic that likes to have fun. I don't think that just because you believe in romance, everything has to be all sappy and mushy all the time. I definitely feel if you're romantically involved with someone you should be able to share your thoughts and feelings on an array of topics. I also feel you should live your life without regrets. You have to know in your heart that everything happens for a reason and everyone comes into your life for a reason. You may get hurt or you may find the love of your life, but no matter what, you'll learn about yourself and your partner throughout the process.....you cant text me (770) 299-9538 or mail me brandymarcus29@gmail.com

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions....you can adding me or mail brandymarcus29 a ww t y a h o o d (O) t co m or brandymarcus29wwgmal or text me four/six nin/two//0/2/five/9/two/5
2014-01-31 12:31:47

Yahoo avatar
shows Kelsey Hess
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

ahoi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ahoi » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Same images, posing as Radka McVickers (username: radkasaurus) on OKCupid with an invented background story of a czech/american girl working as a freelance interior designer (without fixed location)

Recently made up a fake website radkainteriordesigns.org/ on a free website hosting service, copying almost 1:1 an "interior design" template from wix.com/website-template/view/html/679, augmented with stolen imagery from other websites (use reverse search)

Even opened a fake linkedin account (without connections and mistyped name) at linkedin.com/in/radkamcvikers

Background story doesn't add up, no local registration info, domain is registered via a privacy service hiding the domain owner, broken English.

Registers with email: radka.mcvk@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:04 am

Quite an active gang :(

radkainteriordesigns.org registry whois
Domain ID: D175408697-LROR
Creation Date: 2015-02-23T03:01:19Z

Updated Date: 2015-02-23T03:01:32Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-02-23T03:01:19Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions, LLC (R63-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrant ID:eshkvdskuek3pi05
Registrant Name:PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC :evil:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Females”