It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

misshania83@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:30 am

arabicdating.com/member/profile_shaniaz.html
Country United States
ZIP/Postal code 65201

Hello,
My greeting to you My name is Shania, single and never married, how are you i hope you are fine and well sounded in good health, i am a good hearten girl loving and caring humble and respectful. i would like to know more about you, please if you do not mind write me with this address (misshania83@yahoo.com) i hope to hear from you soon, because i have something very important to share with you.
Shania
(misshania83@yahoo.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

misshania83@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancybaby2013@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:30 pm

FizzLivenancybaby2013
Place:Ivory Coast
Type:Banking and Financial Service
Nancy recently used pics > http://www.fizzlive.com/media/uploads/3 ... q79krd.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:silly: hey hansom It's nice meeting you!am miss Nancy ! i saw your profile ,
so I just had to say hi! that why i write you ok!
i will tell you more about my self,
and am not always here Write me back on my private email!...
nancybaby2013@hotmail.com am waiting yours, Nancy!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancy baby <nancybaby2013@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Hello My Dear.
I am very happy responding to your post despite your busy schedules.How was your night over there in your country and I believe that it was a nice night and the atmosphere there in your own country is very nice today? Mine was a bit cold here and i thank God for keeping me until this moment here in Dakar Senegal,My name is Nancy Elimane (24) by age but age does not matter in a real relationship,I am from ivory coast in west Africa,5.9ft tall,fair in complexion,single (never married) and I am currently living here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr Seydou Elimane Diarra was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father in cold bloody day.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal in the vicinity of the country where I am leaving now as a refugee under the guidance of Rev father and I'm using his computer to send these messages to you,Attached here is my image for you.i will be very happy if you can send me your pictures Love to hear from you as soon as possible. Miss Nancy.EmojiEmoji

ISP: Microsoft Hosting / USA,WA
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 14:14:22 +0000
Subject: i will lik e to know more about you OK :)

ImageImageImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

vansaa_ray1@yahoo.in

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 pm

vansaa1

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: nwe yourk
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Other
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

I will tell you later
I will tell you later
I will tell you later

OVH Ltd
3 Southwark street
LONDON SE1 1RQ
UK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pacco Morin - philomenamorin@yahoo.com

Postby Foxy » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:11 pm

I will like to build a relationship with you that will lead us for a better tomorrow to enable me share many feelings with you as my soul mate and my name is Becky Evans, and it would be my pleasure to read your message of acceptance with my friendship because sincerity is the strength of good relationship, await your response.contact me through my private e-mail address.(backyevans @live.com)Thank you so much.I am expecting your mail soonest.(backyevans @live.com)

dateonweb.net profile:

Personal details
ProfileType
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1989 - February - 2
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 20 - 75
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Travel Partner

Description:
I am Becky Evans by name i am a female with no kids ......never been married......am 5\\\\\\\\ '6f eet tall I’m romantic, positive, active and ****, honest, Caring, loving, understanding, trustworthy,sincere, fear God and calm lady..And i am looking for serious man in my life now a man who i can spend the rest of my life with him now a honest man contact me

Ideal match description:
I AM A EASY GOING GIRL WHO ENJOYS GOOD COMPANY AND FUN TIMES WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I LIKE NIGHT WALKS ON THE BEACH AS WELL AS A COZY MOVIE ON THE COUCH. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS CONFIDENT IN THEMSELVES AND ENJOYS THE SAME THINGS AS I DO.

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:15 pm

je contacte.com fake profile: jecontacte.com/profil/xxbaby2

Mail addy is listed in romancescam blog.

À propos de xxbaby2:
I AM A VERY NICE LOOKING GIRL FROM A NICE FAMILY THAT IS LOOKING FOR A VERY GOOD AND A CARING MAN THAT WILL TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF ME I RELY MEAN A MAN THAT WILL NOT BREAK MY HEART or that will like to play games with me please am here to make friends and also to make a serious relationship that will last for ever PLEASE IF YOUR THIS TYPE OF MAN THAT AM LOOKING FOR PLEASE TRY AND SEND ME AN EMAIL TRUE THIS MY PRIVATE ID HERE [vera.baby4u@yahoo.com] ok so that i will tell you all you will like to now about me and also introduce my self better for you ok

Other fake profile: meetcrunch.com/profil/balineda

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:37 am

naomi_eden1i@yahoo.in, Naomi E

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6000809193" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Naomi E

MY LOVELY DARLING ? ( naomi_eden1i@yahoo.in )
am miss naomi female single never married 24years old from sudan but i live in senegal dakar,when i saw your profile i became interested , please for more about me contact me
here with my private email address , so that it will unable me to send you my picture and
details for you to know whom i am okay,
god bless you , yours regard naomi .
reply to == ( naomi_eden1i@yahoo.in )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

naomikabashi2@live.com

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:48 pm

NAOMI = Profile Page
LOVESEXY
AM FEMALE Looki? NG FOR MAN

Birthday: 08/09/1988
Total Friends: 0
Interested in: Men
State: ALABAMA
Education: STUDENT

Subject: Hello Hello,
My name is Naomi, Lei your information http:// loversearth.com
Find and really interesting. So I Pongo contact you
So we can better llegarconocernos Association of Personal
I have something to discuss with you, I hope to hear from you soon.
Please contact us at This e-mail address
Email (naomikabashi2@live.com) so I can send pictures mis explained
ytambién about my car. All you need is your
understanding and interest for more information about me ..
Beware when waiting for a response
(naomikabashi2@live.com)
Naomi Saluda

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Leonard <vivianleonard1@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:04 am

Vivian began here > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 90#p318884" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello Dearest,
How are you and your present condition of health which is very important to me ?, hope all is well,
if so thanks be to almighty GOD.

My dear i want to let you know that i have finally succeeded in transferring the fund through the help of a new partner from Paraguay.

Presently i am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new business partner, meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how that time.

Now you need to contact the Rev. Father Steven Peter in Dakar Senegal who used to be my
God-father when i was in the refugee camp in Dakar.

His email address is: (revstephenpeter@gmail.com)
His Tel No: is: +221776862157
His name is Rev. Steven Peter.

I dropped an envelop of cheque to the Reverend Father Steven Peter to send it to you for your own compensation from the money. Ask him to send you the total Cheque of $150.000.00, it is in a cashier bank draft,which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev. Steven Peter, and instruct him where to send the money to you.

Please do it and let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.

At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Rev. Father on your behalf to receive the money, so feel free to get in touch with the Rev. Father, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

My best regards to you and your family and friends.
Have a good day and God bless you.

Your Truly,
Vivian

Writing from Paraguay.

Subject: Good News From Vivian.
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 06:04:18 +0000
MICROSOFT/ US-WA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Adam; <susanadam330@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:06 pm

........ her answer from April 4th. 2013

Hello my dear how are you today i hope you are doing good i am very sorry for not reaching you all this day long due to my illness but i am getting better now so that is why i have to write to tall you happy new year and wishing you the best in life hoping hearing from you soon.
Susan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favor24eden1i@live.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:50 pm

hi5 => favor E

Hello my name is Miss grace single woman never married, and became interested when I saw your profile.please more about me, write to me (favor24eden1i@live.com), so that i send my details and picture to know of who I am, I also have a very important thing to share with you, through your mind (grace). answer == (favor24eden1i@live.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favor24eden1i@live.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:54 pm

MDF: sweetmoon555
favor eden
30 year old, woman from United States

Hi, my name is Miss grace single woman never married, and became interested when I saw your profile.please more about me, write to me (favor24eden1i@live.com), so that i send my details and picture to know of who
I am, I also have a very important thing to share with you, through your mind (grace).
answer == (favor24eden1i@live.com).

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

suzyandjs@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Netlog : prettylove610
female - 24 years , Dakar , Senegal
Name : Suzy love

i love your profile , am miss suzy johnson
please contact me here in my private
email ok ( suzyandjs.com )
i will be waiting ,
Miss Suzy = suzyandjs@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sambovictoria02@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:50 pm

VK => Victoria Sambo
City: Moscow

Hello,
Nice to meet you
My name is Victoria, I'm new here, I'd like to see a new friendship with you, please contact me through
my private e-mail address (sambovictoria02@yahoo.com), so I'll give you some of my photos.
I do not visit this site all the time. if you want a sincere and honest friendship.
I hope that we will share photos and learn more about each other.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

elinamaxwell@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 31, 2014 9:43 pm

Elina U- 26 , Sao Paulo, Brazil ,
added : 2013-09-24 1:06:50 p.m.
Language: Portuguese

hello ,
I saw your profile in ( badoo. com) and am really interested to know you very well for us to be nice and faithful friend, here is my email contact ( elinamaxwell@yahoo.com ) and will be expecting your mail direct to
my email contact so that i will be able to send you more pictures of me .
from Elina

picsd already posted

Return to “Black Females”