It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:18 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Christian Ciocan

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Christian Ciocan

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:50 pm

badoo.com/0378020791/
Peter 47, London
international Sailor. I have a reasonable income

ImageImageImage
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ross Campbell, ross.campbell174@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon May 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Pictures stolen from the Romanian Chief Police Commissioner Christian Ciocan, see below.

FB
Ross Campbell
About
Worked at Shell Petroleum Development Company
Studied at University of Leicester
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From London, United Kingdom

Image Image

Image Image Image

Hi babe,
I must say you look cute, your beauty is driving me crazy . I wish to be your friend, beautiful ladies like you are difficult to let go, so try and keep in touch.
Ross.

pics stolen from the Romanian Chief Police Commissioner Christian Ciocan
ziuaveche.ro/opinie/in-ajutorul-medicilor-si-al-preotilor-157625.html
facebook.com/christian.ciocan.7

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ross Campbell, ross.campbell174@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon May 05, 2014 7:43 pm

a look-alike
also from London :lol:

uk.linkedin.com/pub/john-adam/77/68/4a2
John Adam
Constructor
London, Greater London, United Kingdom (London, United Kingdom)
Civil Engineering

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

smilingforreals@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 10, 2014 11:28 am

badoo.com/0381932601/
Jack, 52

Hello pretty how are you doing. , ?
What's your e mail I can write you more about me there so we can keep more better in touch..
Smilingforreals@gmail.com

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Steven; <stevensherlock619@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 24, 2014 1:16 pm

handyman

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: new york city
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am a loving, kind,caring,hard working and dependable guy. A conscientious and self motivated individual with great enthusiasm and determination to succeed. Hard working, reliable and resourceful.Friendly and good humored whatever the circumstances.

....... writes

Hello
I came across your profile and something in you just struck me. It would be a pleasure to get to know a lady like you. Please email me at stevensherlock619@gmail.com i look forward to hearing from you. Cheers

Telkom-Mobile-GGSN-DTM-2
GGSN-DTM
Chris Aucamp
Telkom SA Ltd
Integrated Network Planning
Private Bag X74
Gauteng
Pretoria 0001
South Africa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrea Ramondo, andrearamondo@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:12 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013430509
Andrea R, 52 Houston, TX

Image Image Image

FAKEBOOK
facebook.com/mrradrea.ramondo.5

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andrea Ramondo, andrearamondo@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:25 pm

clones......
facebook.com/andrea.ramondo.165
facebook.com/johnson.dominic.77

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:00 pm

andrearamondo@yahoo.com -- > skype
Skype Name andrea.ramondo1
Full name andrea ramondo
Location london, United Kingdom
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:45 pm

http:/ /www.libertatea.ro/detalii/articol/chris ... 84947.html

Melviee Williams, melviee.williams020@yahoo.com
Los Angeles
Hometown: Germany
Marital status: Single
Education: University of Southern California '90
Languages​​: English
Children: Mary, 14 years old

https:/ /vk.com/id265414567
Join in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

IP address is 41.206.11.191.
Country Nigeria
City Lagos

Melviee
my name is melviee am a single parent with a lovely daughter call mary.....i work as a contractor of buying and selling of crude oil to different companies and countries around the world,the nation of my job always make's me travel around...........am from Germany that were i was born....that's a little about me am going to tell you more about my self here
Melviee
am 54 years old,do you mind the age range....and Mary is 14 years old she's in a boarding school right now...i have to take here there because there is no one to look after here since i lost her mother i have not come across any other woman in this world am only a single man since then..........you name sand great i do like that well i will love to keep good communication with you as well am a simple person with a God fearing hart...i am a christian...i was born and raise of a catholic church am a man who always stand by my words and the only thing i hate in my entire life is i really dont like some one who always lie about some thing am a very free man with Good hart............i guess your a kind lady also and i know that some one like you will always sand truthful...my regard to you my dear God bless you for giving me a replay back here hope to here from you soon...if you don't mind you can give me your email address or yahoo id..........and i will love to know the particulate time you always come online so we can talk much better here..
Melviee
i live in united state of America..but my home town is Germany
Melviee
My email address melviee.williams020@yahoo.com
i will love to have your phone number so i can test you at any time
hi dear its really nice saw your letter here, but I pray that it is going to work well for us your good ..... well new to sit and you are the first woman to communicate with .. have Been single for 4 years now I've lost his wife to lung cancer and since then have been one not to meet any other woman, I just decide to start their life time relationship with a woman that is the reason why I join to the site. Am from a very small family .. I am from.
I love good conversation and great debate. And believe me, I know the difference between debate and argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But, I will fight very hard for my family. Family and close friends mean the world to me, and I will do everything for the people in my life. I love reading, dancing, going to the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a real romantic and meaningful relationship.I guy, and I'm interested in the relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving love, and I am very open and adventurous as well. I am well educated, professional workers.
Am I hope you have a nice and lovely day there hope to hear from you soon.

Hello dear, how are you doing today, hope all is well with you there ...... I saw your last and it was very nice, and I think your a very serious man in my life, I will tell you that your very good .... little things I can do for the Foundation is that I love to travel and spend time with your child. Challenging her in video games is always fun too I love to watch the calmness of the ocean, love summer weather, I love fishing and camping. I also love going to the beach with friends and family ....... and my main goal in life, finding the right, to create a family and to see their children and possibly children grow, graduate, and to see them get married and have my Grand kids .... lol ........... I really enjoyed was a married man, but I haven't had much time to enjoy my marriage before my wife left me .i need a man to spend the rest of my life with, because I don't get younger looking ...... a woman with a good center, caring, loving, understanding and honest woman to be with a loving wife until the end of this lifetime
a woman who has a love of children, a woman that I can spend time listening to just because it's interesting, and I wanted to develop their relationship, and have some time with an honest, loving, caring, willing, kind and loyal woman like yourself ... please, take care of their own hope to here from you soon
Hello my dear, how are you doing today I hope every thing will go very well for you over there..am really wondering why you didn't give me repeat here my email I tray to message you on VK site, but I could no more please tell me if you have any problems about me I want you to let me know, okay ... I really want se4e you write to me, and I'm going to promise you all my deer, if you can give me a chance to make a good relationship with you that will lead us to our married life I promise you that I'm going to be loyal honest and caring man that you say that we will meet at parties my dear already being thought about you all right day ... and I have no work to do today, so I'm less busy here my dear ... I want to tell you that my little daughter will be very happy to meet you and have a wonderful hardworking woman lick you like a precious mother and that is the only thing I can think of right now my dear..please4 I want you to email me at hope to here from you ..
my attitude towards you ..
melviee Williams

Do scammers have a profile on Facebook: :silly:
https:/ /www.facebook.com/people/Melviee-Williams/10000
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:39 pm

morganshedrak@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6018095788 Morgan S

I was attracted to Ur profile and I wishes to know more about you. U can reach me: morganshedrak@yahoo.com , I wish to have your own id as well for chating if you don't mind. Thank You. Mogan

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Baker - baker.jerry29@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:37 pm

angelreturn / jerry
Male, 51 - Vancouver / United States
Current Location Kuala Lumpur/ Malaysia
Create Date 05/11/2014
Slogan Am just me not faking what am not...
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Looking For A woman that knows what it means to cared for... loving and understanding woman to spend
the rest of my life with...

Hi Dear,
How are you doing today? My name is Jerry Baker,I must say i am carried away by your charming beauty that posses you I saw your profile through angelreturn.com and your pics was so attractive. I would love to know
you more better.
Well am a man with lots of love to offer I am not a one night stand man and am not Looking for sex online,I am only here to meet my True love,someone to love and be happy with,someone who knows the true concept of
what love is all about.I am new here and am just checking this out i will be glad if you could make my dreams come true. Contact me on my private Email:

baker.jerry29@yahoo.com
=======================
Sincerely Yours,
Jerry

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jerrywilfred86@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:38 pm

FB> .facebook.com / jerry.wilfred.37
Wilfred Jerry
Istanbul Üniversitesi
Free (a) · Male
He studied at the university: Istanbul Üniversitesi
Lives in: Leeds

Hi Dear,
How are you doing today? My name is Jerry Wilfred, I must say i am Carried Away by your charming beauty you posses That I saw your profile through Facebook friend-finder and your pics was so attractive. I would love to know you more better.

Contact me on my private Email: jerrywilfred86@yahoo.com

:lol: pic as above

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jerry Wilfred, jerrywilfred86@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:47 pm

clone on Tagged/
Jerry W
Last Active: 11 minutes ago
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Music: Rock and roll, Blues
Movies: Horror and adventure Movies
Books: Any inspirational and motivation Book
Sports: Succor,

About Me:
Am easy going person and down to earth.... I live very simple life and i'm open minded...
I like to be happy always and i'm also hard working.

:) more pics:

Image Image Image Image

photo from Venice - Piazza San Marco

Last edited by Myra on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adjusted subject line

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jerry Baker - baker.jerry29@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:52 pm

facebook.com/endurance.giftirorere :thinking:
Jerry Baker
Worked as Chief Executive Officer at Self-Employed
Studied at: University of Oxford
Lives in Manchester
From Sweden, Maine

add. pic

pic stolen from here:
pjdick.com/jobs.nsf/web/1B163E6943B14DC8852579C7004E2B60?opendocument&Navigator=All+Companies&type=Other

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Morgan White, Skype: morgan_white4

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:04 pm

waplog
morgan00000
Male , 50
Name Surname: MORGAN WHITE
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

add me on skype with morgan_white4
add me with morgan W jeff my F A C E B O O K

Return to “White Males”