It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

African scammers posing as white men.
Ms. Marple
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Wilson

Postby Ms. Marple » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:28 am

Good morning,
i got a new scammer via facebook. Here are the message he sent me via facebook and via email, the picture he use and the header of the e-mail:

Unterhaltung 27. August gestartet (via facebook)
18:33
Daniel Wilson

Hello beautiful, I have seen your profile and love the little you wrote there. I seem to have some interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest. I am a man who believes so much in love and fun. I am 44 years old. I am into Private Procurement Contractor which involves in buying and supplying of building materials for construction companies. I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drinks. I'm Widower and a lovely Father of one, I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and want to share travel trips, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My aim here is meet a partner who intend to get into a serious relationship or enter into a long term/serious relationship. I know you feel we are far from each other, but I strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a chat with one another; this will enable us to know ourselves much better as well as considering relocation. Once again your profile is interesting and I really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible. Name:Wilson Gerhard: Male Location: England Age: 44 yrs Marital Status: Widower Occupation: Private Procurement Contractor Religion: Christian Appearance: Very attractive Language(s): English I will be glad to have a chat online with you. Hope to hear from you positively. With Much Love

Email:

Hi xxx,

I'm so happy to read from you this morning, my dear i understand i will always write you an email to your email address and not to your facebook anymore, i also think so much about you, My daughter name is Angel and i love her so much, because she is the only one i have now. My dear taking care of a child is very hard and stressful too, She as told me so many times to look for a new wife because of that i with to look for a nanny for her to take care of her when am not around, I travel a lot because of my kind of business. I told her that am afraid that i will be hurt again but she say try first and see the out come of it.

I'm so happy that i find you here, I just hope that am not going to be heart broken and disappointed again, because i will not make it again if am heart broken again.

I wish a wonderful and a nice day, i hope to read from you as soon as possible.

I have to go to work now see you later my dear.
Daniel.

Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013

hotmail, live and outlook don't send usable IPs anymore

Last edited by Myra on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed poster's private details and trimmed header

Daniel Wilson

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:28 pm

yahoo avatar of davidsmith339@yahoo.com
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=68049" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
shows the guy in this thread

Full Name : david smith

tiredofnigerianscammers
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tiredofnigerianscammers » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 pm

On Facebook as Daniel Mateus
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.mateus.7777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Work and Education.
Self employed
oxford university london
London, United Kingdom
Oxford Mission High School, Barisal
Living.London, United Kingdom
Current City. São Paulo, Brazil

Daniel Mateus

What a nice and sparkling smile. I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. I don't know you, I was searching for an old friend, when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn't stop myself from saying hello. Please always wear that smile
I don't like Nigerian scammers :evil:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Johnny Troy, johnnytroy23@yahoo.com

FMF
johnnytroy23
looking for a real woman to spend the rest of my life with
Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Legal
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
fair
american
rnb
party
alabama.

About Me
I am johnny troy from alabama.

pic already posted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:16 pm

clone on FB with pics not found using SD

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006833915699
Peter Anderson
About
Worked at Work as Offshore Engeering :mrgreen:
Studied at St. Joseph Engineering College
Past: Independence High School
Lives in California City, California
From Venice, Italy

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:01 pm

sammym14
Sammy Martins
48 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
I don´t really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive.. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending
My Interests/Hobbies
I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an British man from London and a American woman New york. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist

Hello there..
How are you doind today and how is life treating you?... I hope you won't be feeling upset with this unexpected mail from me...I actually was checking out profiles on Mydailyflog,and i came across yours,fortunately i found your id on your profile..So i will like to take the pleasant chance to start keeping in touch with you and i hope i would be having the pleasure of reading back from you again...take care and i will be waiting for your response soon...

Samual M.

Received: from [41.206.11.4] Nigeria

all pictures and yahoo avatar long since posted
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Markus Martin <markusmrtn@gmail.com>

Postby BrightStar » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:58 am

markusmrtn@gmail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5999015276" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Markus M

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Profile Views: 115 times
Tagline: when its ready it will be steady...
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music: All kind.. mood determines
Books: John Grisham 'street layer'
Sports: soccer,boxing.
Dreams: I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive.. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending?
Best Features: smile
About Me: I am a total package ,but just that i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

Hello there..
Hope your day was good and your evening now is going on nice as
well.. i want to say thanks to you for giving this chance of being
able to keep our communication private,i really look forward for our
better start in getting to know each other more better now.. feel free
to ask me anything you care to know more about me,i will stop here for
now and will be waiting for your response with pleasure..

Thanks, Mark.

MR. GOOGLE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:31 pm

also goes by
Allen Cookee, allencookee@yahoo.com
on zorpia

allen
50, Kachia, Nigeria
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with anyone, aged 21 or above, in Nigeria.

for profile on FMF
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=71632" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Ryan Elliot - ryan_elliot@aol.com

Got new email adress as above ... made a short visit as Me4uu on Finya :D

No unknown pix

sls1966
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sls1966 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:45 am

Here's a profile on Facebook using photos of Scott Davidson. He posted a message to a lady on the Bath & Body Works site. .facebook.com/davidge.collins Message posted: this is strange but true ....while reading all comment,I noticed the beauty in yours and this could be because you have a sweet beautiful face, your eyes there is something about those eyes. I could not ignore . So please I plead to know if you have a man in your life, I want to know what keeps you so beautiful. I lost my wife during child birth and life has been tough. I sent you a friens request and an email to your other folder. please send me an email and tell me if u got it .
Like · January 17 at 6:20pm

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:34 am

Henry Lincoln - h_for_life@yahoo.com

caribdate.com
henryforlife
Name henryforlife
Details 40 years old (Capricorn), Male
Location New York United States

HELLO DEAR, ENGR.HENRY LINCOLN, FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN,U.S.A, AND ALSO STILL SINGLE,NEVER BEEN MARRIED. I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD AND HONEST WOMAN WHO IS RESPONSIBLE AND LOVING. A WOMAN THAT WILL BE BY ME AT ALL TIME. I HAVE BEEN HURT EMOTIONALLY IN THE PAST, SO I NEED A WOMAN TO MEND MY HEART.I WAS GOING THROUGH THIS SITE AND I EVENTUALLY SAW YOUR PROFILE WHICH SWEPT ME OFF MY FEET.I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE VERY PRETTY. I WILL LOVE TO KNOW YOU BETTER, HERE IS MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: h_for_life@yahoo.com OR BETTER STILL I WILL LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU ON MESSENGER. HERE IS MY I.D h_for_life I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU REPLY ME ASAP. I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IN NO DISTANCE TIME, ENGR.HENRY LINCOLN

same profile on jumpdates.com

email address leads to

MS
Henry Lincoln
New York, NY

BP
henryforlife

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

meeknessfox@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 am

ww.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5976156716
Meek Fox, 57 liverpool, United Kingdom

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nicholas Kristof, SKYPE: nicholas.kristof5

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:31 am

waydate
nicholas kristof
44 y/o man
Danial, USA

,i did like to add you as a contact you can contact me on skype nicholas.kristof5 ,,,thank you
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:16 pm

=> Skype: Nicholas.Kristof, Frlorida, United States, born 27 Oct 1969, nicholas.kristof5
=> IP: 41.66.225.90
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Stefan Ursi, stefanursi@yahoo.com
Florida City
Phone: 447035958306 ( Room bypass in Nigeria)
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
Steam contact:
https://vk.com/id256087519" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Register in contact from Nigeria, Africa
Analysis of the properties of the letter:
Email Sender: stefanursi@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 105.112.8.13
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000
ISP of this IP: Airtel Networks Limited
Organization: Airtel Networks Limited
Email IP: 98.138.112.37

Of his letters:
Stefan
hi dear, how are you doing? your beauty is so amazing and I can not take your eyes off your painting, please, my lady love led me to you, and I'll be so glad if you will, that the woman I desire to be with so much in my life, I will love to to hear from you honey, I keep your picture on top of my heart waiting to hear the sweet world of your loving heart
Stefan
hi lady, how are you doing? so glad to here from you.please milady I want to hear from you and get to know you more please my lady here is my Yahoo address stefanursi@yahoo.com or you can call my number, I'll be so glad to hear fron you my lady ... 447 035 958 306. I love you
Stefan
hello my love as the sun rises in the sky so my feelings for you grow higher,i love you so much that is why i think of you all the time,Last night I looked up at the stars
And matched each one with a reason why I love you
I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars
If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.
One day it finally came true, the special someone that I loved, loved me too, and that special some one was you
Stefan
how do you know my love I'm Stephen Ursi am from Florida, but I left the UK with his only daughter, I lost my wife three years ago, I am an independent businessman, but I am a doctor by profession I have to stop work after the death of my late wife.that is after I lost my mother and only brother 12 years ago
Stefan
'm sorry my love, I was busy talking with a telecommunications company agent from Africa, so I wrote you my love

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Return to “White Males”