It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Chris Whaley

African scammers posing as white men.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnson bale, johnsonbale39@hotmail.com

Postby Sailory » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:47 pm

nelsonbulk7@gmail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010248299" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Nelson B

Hello, My name is .I am from united state .I am a Marine Engineer by profession.I had my degree at the Hanover university.I work with LSS Co.Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Thomas Bulk of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck 2 years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter,Her name is Sonia and a boy by mike.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day. Nelson Bulk...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:22 pm

waltergrayson20@gmail.com , waltergrayson20@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010358598" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Walter

Hi..,How are you? I hope you are fine and doing great? I loved your profile so i decided to drop a message. Well i also believe Friendship is a foundation in which true love is built, can we start out as friends and get to know each and see the future holds for us...
waltergrayson20@gmail.com
Or waltergrayson20@yahoo.com
Use any one to email me and i will respond..... hope to hear from you soon.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Jake Owen, jakeowen783@gmail.com
Toronto
University of Ottawa
Birthday: July 7, 1960
Place of work: Oceane marine shipping
Toronto

https:/ /vk.com/id260661160
Join in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

Source:
No IP address identified.

Jake
I Jake Owen by name and I'm from Canada, to be honest I'm new here on this site when I came across your profile, though you seem to be talking to, and I would like to know what you
Hello
How are you and how was your night? I hope you slept well.
Vera as the internet grows and becomes a part of our lives, it brings us a unique opportunity to meet people we likely would never have met in any other way. Well it enforce me much pleasure and more enthusiasm knowing you. I am pleased to meet you.
I am a very sincere and honest person, am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and I believe in the truth and honest of love. I am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and I am really am down to honest about the things I say and do cause I don’t like hurting peoples feelings, cause everyone has a chance to laugh, so why do I make them sad.
I am really very easy to get along with, fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality. Like I told you during our conversation, we both have so many things in common. I’m legally divorced. I want to remarry and start a new life. I even want to relocate from my country to start a new life elsewhere. I’m a man with a great sense of humor, God fearing and very accommodating.
We cannot tell the precise moment when a friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at least one drop that makes it run over. So in a series of kindness there is at least one drop that makes the heart run over.
I'm praying our friendship to lead us into a serious relationship. I look for a long term, serious relation. I need a woman that is loving, caring and understanding to spend the rest of my life with.
It's good to be pretty and not pretty alone but to be admired by someone. I really do admire you. You are so beautiful. Please forgive my eyes for admiring your beauty. I’ve a big crush on you. Please take good care of yourself for me. I send you all my hugs and. I’ll talk to you later. Bye for now.

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jacksonteddy461@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:01 pm

datehookup
jacksonteddy1
am jackson,a loving and caring father seeking for a soul mate and someone to spend the rest of my life with! inbox me if you think you are sweetheart....i hope to find you soon!
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maxwelldavison44@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Maxwell Davison or Terry Adams ????

waplog
terryadams555
Male , 49
Lives in United States,

give me your s k p e i d or yaho id let chat there okay
maxwelldavison44@yaho.cm
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Grek Pius, grek_p@yahoo.com

Postby Анна » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Grek Pius, grek_p@yahoo.com
New York City
University: State University of New York Maritime College (SUNY Maritime) '59
Faculty: Electrical Engineering
School: Abraham Ehrenfeld Public School 104 '59
New York City

https:/ /vk.com/id265174185
Join in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

Source:
The source IP address is 41.203.67.148.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria

Grek
Am from United state

Grek
Hello dear Am Greek Pius by name am from United state I am 54 years old I work in the sea I lost my wife 5 years ago, and I have two children .........

Grek
I work in the sea, and I will like us to have a happy family, and my children will be happy to have you in my life
Will you take my children as your children, and I promise to take care of you, my children dear, I really love you

Grek
I lost my mom and dad when I was 5 years old my uncle to take care of me, but now he died all I have in word only me and my children, and I really need a good and cares for a woman to spend the rest of my life

Grek
Okay, kid, I'll send you my e-mail in order, so you write me when you are free from grek_p@yahoo.com

Grek
Honey I love you so much, I really miss you so much, I want to come to you, so that we could get married, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you and my children.

Grek
I really love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you honey

Oh baby, I love the letters that You write to me And I am caring and honest man I eat are also how I see you, we can make a good family together, I lost my wife and I have two children, and my children need one to call my mother and as I see you so well and care, and I work in the sea now I am in the open sea in Italy, so if I may ask will you marry me, baby, I really want you in my life
Hi honey I see that thou hast sent me, Am 54 years old I have two children, as they age 12 years and 8 years, and I have lost my wife, and I lost my mom and dad when I was 5 years old my uncle to take care of me, but now he's going to die now all I have now in the words of my children, and I need a good woman to take care of them I can see that you are a good and caring woman we can make a family together, baby I really love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you My love
Hey Sweetheart the Sun is the winner in the daytime
You my love is a winner all the time
This morning this day
Please accept this as a token of my love I'll love you for all time of the night gives way to day
I'll love you today and for the rest of my life
This morning again I say that again
I love you believe all this time I'm going to go the extra mile for you
Whatever you need, I'll buy twice for you
But when the day breaks
Say good morning
With lots of love, I love you
Morning Boo
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

SKYPE@ tonymich12

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:02 pm

badoo.com/01302587594/
Micah 51, Statesboro, GA

Good Day My Angel
am here and I'm searching for sincere and humble Relationship that would lead Marriage hello dear i saw your profile and i was so marveled to see how beautiful and how lovely you are dear and
my dear please you can write me your email adress so that i can email you more of me and also send you my photos so that you will know that kind of man that is seeking for your heart,i really want to know more about you my angell you can please add me on this skype with so we can talk more and also share fotos my angel and get to know us better and she must be a woman that loves god and a christian
dear i would say you are beautiful and i want to really be a part of that beauty my angel please add me or pass me your skype and yuour email adress so we can talk and get to know ourself better and we see God purpose for our life my angel

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:53 pm

=> IP: 41.203.67.145
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Morris, drrichardmorris@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:40 pm

waplog
drrichardmorris
Male , 49 , Single
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

add me on yahoo myessnger so we can talk there
drrichardmorris@yahoo.com

Image Image

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<morgancaro92@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:24 am

morgancaro92@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.zorpia.com/#!profile/muahcairo
muah
54, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Yahoo avatar shows a different man in pics, see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 77#p418377" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
muah
The brightness of this day has given me the great privileged to contact you through this medium, first, My name is Muah. Your profile seems so honest, touching and i love the Write up there cos it has all what my heart crave after for so many years. I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul.Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema.personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, romantic and I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciatedecency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance....... I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, I will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility. you sound so good to me and blissful in appearance i guess, that is the main reason why i want you to be a close friend to your Heart, I am in search of a woman i can set up a relationship with, i am 50 years old born and lived in Orlando Florida and i am a contractorEngineer, i must let you know am so interested in a relationship and also will always come pay you a visit anytime soon when ever suits you and i better, at you is like discovering were my missing ribs has been hiding all this years, which i have being searching for all my life..How i wish we could meet and chat for better understanding, i await to read from you very soon so as we could get acquitted when we chat online pretty soon enough.

my warm regards to you and your family.

muah
Sorry baby, here is my email to reach me darling... morgancaro92@yahoo.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Shawn, robertsshawn78@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:45 pm

deleted on tagged using these pics
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18#p412718" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

watch out for the difference in name and email address
Robert Shawn aka robertsshawn78...

email address scamlisted elsewhere

Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pete » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:24 pm

william12z on thaidate4u.com
http://www.thaidate4u.com/personals/en/59251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He claims he is in Thailand. He's contacting Thai ladies on this site.
Williamjohnson409@yahoo.com

Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet, or phone calls!

Please support this site

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:57 pm

Name on SKYPE: William
IP=41.66.228.220 =>>True Location Ghana

MeetMe
William John

50, Male
Billerica, Massachusetts

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

fulya1402
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby fulya1402 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:12 pm

I also was in touch with this scammer, thank god no money flow. He used the name Kenny Walter Stronach and the e mail kwalterstronach@ymail.com. He is still on fb using that name

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth W Stronach, kwalterstronach@ymail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Here is real :mugu: behind the stolen photo

SKYPE ID: ken.owie
Name: Ken Owie

also :dumb: at :
Badoo,
Kenny, 54
:mrgreen:

ImageImage

SKYPE ID: kenneth.walter49
Name: Kenneth W Stronach

Zorpia
Benedict, 51

Looking for girl 35-60 in Lithuania

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “White Males”