It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Gen. Mark A. Milley

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:16 am

Pictures stolen from Gen. Mark A. Milley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_A._Milley

generalmarka.milley@yahoo.com

badoo
General Mark A Milley 46, San Antonio, TX

I really like your profile and how your see things from your end of view.. i woluld like to know you more if you dont mind.. kindly send me your Yaho o ID so that i add you up on messanager.. for easier chat and we get to know ourselves more bette hug

generalmarka.milley@yahoo.com

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

General Mark Milley, gen.markmilley85@gmail.com

Postby spanky » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Pictures stolen from Lt. Gen. Mark Milley
http://www.army.mil/media/283604" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chemistry.com
User name: Milley

In his own words:

"I’m a trustworthy person and I am looking for a person with integrity. Someone who knows there is time for work, time for play, time for family, and then time to be a couple and just enjoy each others’ company."

------------------------------------

58 | Manassas, Virginia

Hello, how are you? I am Mark, was going through my account on here when i saw your profile, decided to know more about you. I will appreciate if you can contact me with my email address gen.markmilley85@gmail.com, add me on yahoo messenger gen.markmilley292@yahoo.com or better give me yours. Thanks.

Mark

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: General Mark Milley, gen.markmilley85@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:15 pm

several profiles on FB

facebook.com/mark.milley.73
Mark Milley
About
Worked at U.S. Army Command and General Staff College
Studied at Princeton University
Lives in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
From Fort Worth, Texas

facebook.com/markroy.milley
Mark Roy Milley

facebook.com/mark.milley.982
Mark Milley
About
Worked at United States Army
Studied at Princeton University
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Columbia, Maryland

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: General Mark Milley, gen.markmilley85@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:26 pm

this FB profile is a mix-pic one

facebook.com/mark.milley.526
Mark Milley
Joined Facebook 31 August

Image Image

the other pics show
Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell
Gen. Carter Ham

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Gen. Mark A. Milley

Postby spanky » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:45 pm

IP: 41.66.228.156
From the bad list used in scams before

MUGU MAIL:

Hello xxxxx

how are you are doing? hope you are doing great, thanks so much for  your Response you really sounds so nice and some one who i wish to meet.. , the truth is that i sent this same message that you got to three ladies on the site but got reply from you alone, :mrgreen: i really appreciate. i have been searching for some one to love me for over 6 years...My wish is to build up a very solid relationship, real friendship, real love and a strong family. I think, that it's necessary to build up relationships on mutual respect, trust, and loyalty, to be honest without fail, to support each other in every situation, to ever maintain an open communication and to never forget that it's too easy to 'let things go', and this is the very grave of love. Besides this, I think that passion is very important, but it's not less important to feel that life with a unique, special person is 'magic', and that the world outside is more beautiful if you can share it with your soul mate... how long have you been in chemistry?
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 pm

milleymark17@yahoo.com, Gen.milley M

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5998334367" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Gen.milley M

Hello how are you ?
My name is mark from usa
I lost my wife and i have my only son with me
He is schooling in Africa
He is schooling in the west africa
What are you doing for now is like you are busy for now
You have a yahoo mail ?
Yes am in army
This is my yahoomail milleymark17@yahoo.com
Am here in siray for peace keeping mission i will live here by nest month and i will go home in usa

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:25 pm

milleymark17@yahoo.com

facebook.com/mark.milley.9862
Mark Milley
Joined Facebook October 9

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

add me ...milleymark17@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:12 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6000239779
Mike M, 55 Cologne, MN

Hello.... How are you doing today? Am General Mark A. Milley from United State Army but Presently in Afghanistan for peace Keeping Mission... You have a nice profile here i will like to know you more better, am not always here... please do add me on my skype account (gen.mark.a.milley15) thanks peace be with you and God Bless

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

freedomwilliamdiplomat <freedomwilliamdiplomat@gmail.com>

Postby jaga » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:31 am

Is this comment can be entered here
<merged>

My name is (Sir general Mark Milley) I work in the United States Military. I have work in the Army all my life and right now I have been in Afghanistan for so many years now so I know many things about the war zone here...I have a business proposal in the tune of ($10.000 000Million United States Dollar only) after we discover money from the (Taliban's) here in Afghanistan and it is very important you keep it to yourself.

During my years here in Afghanistan while saving people life, I and my colleagues discovered a huge box. we took the box to our base and decide to check what was inside, it was a big surprise when we found out that the box contains money US Dollars Bills Note...$100 denomination, clean and spendable.

Like you know it has been happening for ages during times of war there is always something called spoils of war. This is considered a spoil of war, Its has been happening all these years in the United Nation Military, it is a well guarded secret and it is revealed only to our wives. Other soldiers have sent their own share to their wives and I kept my own with a Safety Security Company here in Kabul, Afghanistan.

I would have love to do this myself but the only problem we are having here is that we are not allowed to take anything out of a war country nor are we allowed to make calls or do financial transactions. This is why I want you to do this for me.
Please if you are interested,So we can commence all arrangements,And I will Give you more information on how we would handle This project. Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the Following information's below to enable us commence immediately:andyou can replied me through this

Contact this email address for more information.

freedomwilliamdiplomat@gmail.com
+19412493407

Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 19:31:45 +0430
Subject: DIPLOMAT DESK OFFICES
From: freedomwilliamdiplomat <freedomwilliamdiplomat@gmail.com>
"mail-ie0-f194.google.com"/US-CA

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 01, 2014 8:46 pm

same email as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 76#p382176" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mark Mill - sweetfatebb@yahoo.com

email => .facebook.com/mark.mill.7399
Mark Mill
Widowed
Image ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:09 am

no profile pic, but yahoo avatar lead me here ;)
generalmarkmilley27@yahoo.com

genmilley
44 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
City: New york
Height: 6 feet 3
Marital status: Single
Children: No
Want children: Undecided

Interests: women and men
Education: Bachelor's degree

About genmilley
i love foot ball, travelling, dancing, singing,basket ball .

i know that am not worthy to talk to you because am afraid of your beauty. but for how long will i remain silent looking for this beauty angel to pass me by ? you are such a cool angel sent from God because i haven't seen this beauty before in any woman. please can i talk to you ? Email me: generalmarkmilley27@yahoo.com My Web Page :http://www.isaf.nato. int/about-isaf/leadership/ lieutenant-general-mark-a.-milley.html

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Michael, patrickmichael209@gmail.com

Postby spanky » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:08 pm

I'm really getting so sick and tired of all the hide and seek mugus on this site:

Faceless male on profile
Chemistry.com
Username: Patrick00819405A
Relationship status: Wwidowed
Income: I'll tell you later
57/Sudley Springs, VA

Seeking women: 47-67

Tagline: Nothing written

In his own words: Nothing written

------------------------------------

57 | Sudley Springs, Virginia

Hello, how are you? I'm new here and don't intend to stay long. I was going through my account when i saw your profile and decided to know more about you. I would appreciate if you can contact me via (patrickmichael209@gmail.com) So that i can add you up where we can easily chat, share pictures and know more about each other. Hope to hear from you soon.
Last edited by minerva on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: done change the tittle

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Michael, patrickmichael209@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Yeah...I bet they just register and register and register...and then use up one profile after another. Not bothering with actual picture uploading until it´s time. Seems pretty common if you appear "early" on him :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:55 am

I think you are absolutely correct, FrumpyBB. It seems like they come in and out so fast, like a slip 'n slide...slide in, slip out. Often as soon as the picture is uploaded they are immediately kicked off. I check my deleted profiles often and this is how I am able to get the photos, especially with those using Sweet K, Uwe, and other well known abused photos, etc. They must mass email as quickly as they can and upload the photo after their contact information has been dispersed in town, after town, after town, city after city, after city, etc. I always learn something new on here. :) And, seeing your comment just now has reminded me, that I need to see if I can get a picture of this slippery mugu ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:33 am

:) If possible, yes, I´m afraid he was not kind enough to use the same email on any other of the standard social sites.

Return to “Military scams”