Scammers using pictures of Chanell Lindy (MM)

African scammers posing as black women.

Postby Debbie L on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:57 am

Gideon Idaumiebi - lovedoctor4life@yahoo.com

I have heard from man and this is his note can anyone help me place this picture? His emails are below came out in Looker after we began cleaning house so the IP is not there anymore. Her email is lovedoctor4life@yahoo.com and he not able to do a header check. Any advise would be more then helpful, I already told him to call credit card copmanies and SSA and gave him link to report. I am willing to risk writing her as his family to cong. them and ask what I can do to help to track the IP. What is your professional opinion?

HERE IS 2 PICTURES OF HER. HER NAME IS GIDEON IDAUMIEBI. I HAVE TO MONEY TO GIDEON AND TO HER SISTER AND TO HER PASTOR IN NIGERIA. GIDEON TELLS ME THAT SHE IS A MODEL AND TRAVELS ALL OVER THE WORLD. A FEWS WEEKS AGO SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS IN LONDON UK AND CANT ACCESS HER BANK ACCOUNT THERE. SHE ASK ME TO SEND HER CASH TO NIGERIA AND THAT SHE WOULD GO TO THE NIGERIAN EMBASSY IN LONDON TO GET THE CASH. SHE NEEDED CASH FOR FUEL FOR HER PRIVATE JET. I HAVE SEEN HER ON CAM. AND SHE SHOWN ME ON CAM THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE AND HER SWIMMING POOL IN PENNSYLVANIA. SHE TELLS ME THAT SHE IS VERY RICH AND HAS A HOUSE IN PENNSYLVANIA A HOUSE IN FLORIDA AND A HOUSE IN LONDON UK. I SENT THE CASH VIA WESTERN UNION. I HAVE HER YAHOO IM AND HER CELL PHONE NUMBER. I HAVE SENT THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $33,000. I WILL SOON GO BANKRUPT. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME? MY HEAD IS SO MIXED UP. I REALLY DO LOVE HER BUT I DONT KNOW IF SHE IS REALLY SCAMMING ME OR TELLING ME THE TRUTH. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT

GIDEON HAS ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION ie SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER MY HOME ADDRESS, MY PHONE NUMBER, MY CREDIT CARD NUMBERS. SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE NEEDED MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER SO SHE GET ME A PASSPORT AND VISA. I GOT A CASH ADVANCE ON ONE OF MY CREDIT CARDS TO SEND HER CASH AND HER ACCOUNTANT HAS SENT MONEY TO MY CREDIT CARD TO PAY ME BACK. I HAVE VERIFICATION THAT MY CREDIT CARD WAS PAID. SO I DONT KNOW IF SHE IS TELLING ME THE TRUTH OR SCAMMING ME. GIDEON HAS TOLD ME THAT SHE IS IN FLORIDA NOW AND IS PLANNING OUR WEDDING THIS WEEK AND THAT I NEED TO SEND HER PASTOR $1200 IN NIGERIA SO HE CAN DO OUR WEDDING. HE WILL BE FLYING TO FLORIDA. GIDEON TELLS MY THAT SHE WILL FLY TO MICHIGAN ON HER PRIVATE JET TO PICK ME UP. AFTER I SEND HER PASTOR THE MONEY. THANK YOU. HAVE A NICE DAY

Debbie L
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Columbo on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:20 am

Looks like there is a modeling agency website address on the 3rd photograph. I hope that someone can read the website address.
Columbo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

made ID on Model

Postby Debbie L on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:00 pm

I have ID her the following are the modeling agency and her sites. He was scammed for a bundle.

GodivaGoddess

http:/ /www.janellestein.com/

http:/ /www.janellestein.com/board/board.html
Debbie L
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

More info & another pic on Lovedoctor4life, GIDEON IDAU

Postby Debbie L on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:17 am

IP 82.128.5.207
IP: 82.128.27.37

IP address: 82.128.5.207
Reverse DNS: ml82.128.5.207.multilinks.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 17175
ASN Name: NSS-UK (New Skies Satellites UK AS)
IP range connectivity: 4
Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
Country (per IP registrar): NG [Nigeria]
Country Currency: Unknown
Country IP Range: 82.128.0.0 to 82.128.127.255
Country fraud profile: High
City (per outside source): Unknown
Country (per outside source): NG [Nigeria]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy? No
This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

Moterys Ibadan Pažintys, Nigerija Pažintys - Pažinčių svetai
Lovedoctor4life - moteris, 27 metai. hello i am lovong caring,honest and down to earth lady. siųsti žinutę · mirktelėti ...

http://www.pazintys.tv/personals/lovedoctor4life.html
Debbie L
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kalechi; prettychic4u2@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM on Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:26 pm

pictures are stolen from Chanell Lindy:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=220963

This girl contact me on Thursday in D72 as "kelechi"

Member Name: prettychic4u2
Member ID: P021221
African American / Black,
Single - Never Married
indianapolis, Indiana
United States

Hi,
I went through your Ad and i found it very interesting. I am a single lady who needs a soul mate.I am a responsible and honest lady who will never cheat cos i hate cheats...I have actually been cheated twice and wouldnt want that to happen again thats why i am looking for a dedicated and honest man. A man who will never cheat on me and i will also be honest and would never cheat on him.I am new on these online dating stuff cos i was introduced by a friend so i would really want to know more about you cos we might have something great in common and might be compatible since we are both looking for soulmates.

If you are interested,kindly get back to me.You can mail me back directly at prettychic4u2@yahoo.com or u add me to ur Yhoo Instant messengers list my I.D is prettychic4u2
Thanks and I hope to hear from u soon
Hugs

Her mail from today:

Hello ,
Thanks for your email...I appreciate it...i would like to talk to u soon,so as for us to get to know each other more and better...I am Kelechi,I am into buying and selling of artifacts on contract basis.I am a responsible and truthful lady,i don't cheat :liar: :liar:
and i hate cheats cos i have been cheated on twice and it really took my heart long to heal so i wouldnt want that to happen to me anymore.I am a nice and responsible woman...I dont drink nor smoke. I am Honest and Trustworthy.I would like to chat with u soon so as to get to know more about u and see where it leads to since we are both looking for the same thing...I am looking for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage because i am tried of dating and tired to be single and i need a man to settle down with so as to have my own kids cos i love kids and would like to have kid of my own because that is part of my dream.Honestly,I am looking for a man who is honest,truthful,trustworthy,responsible and a man that would never cheat on me,A man that will be capable of winning my emotional heart and give me the true love that will never end.I would really like to know you more and better as earlier as possible, So I would like u to find time so as to chat with me so we would get to know each other more and better.I would rather remain single if men continue to cheat on me but i was just told to keep having faith One more time and see the outcome.I am new to this site, A friend introduce me here,Just to have the last trial and see where it leads to.I can't wait to talk to you.So Pls let me know ur yahoo IM and let me know when we can meet and chat online cos that would help us alot..I hope to hear from u soon ..my yahoo instant messenger i.d prettychic4u2 i would like u to add me to ur list and let me know when u re usually online so that we can have a little chat and get to know each other more and better so as to see where it leads to..pls email me back with ur pics cos i would like to see more of ur pics...I Hope to hear from u soon..
Hugs.

Return-Path: <prettychic4u2@yahoo.com>
Received: from [82.128.20.247]
Subject: Here is a little about me....Tell me about u

INET-MLTL
CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island, Lagos,
Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:04 pm

Her answeres as she was busted with her cheating bc she is from Nigeria and not from USA....

Mail from the night:

what do u mean nigeria and what do u mean lie in my profile...i just dont understand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mail from the afternoon...I didn't told her that she is a scammer...only a liar.....

Hello
well thanks for ur email...i am in Nigeria now doesnt mean i am from Nigeria ok..I am not a scammer as well i am for real and if u dont believe me so be it,.
Hugs

Received: from [82.128.18.230]
Subject: Re: hi

INET-MLTL
CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
IP Admin-RIPE
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pete on Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:57 pm

This is just another nigerian scam. The girl in the pictures is not involved.
Your friend is out $$33,000, and maybe more. He sould place fraud alerts at the credit bureaus.

He can also file a complaint with the secret service, but no prosecution will result.
Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet, or phone calls!

Please support this site
Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

KELECHI

Postby tjax5 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:08 pm

She contacted me as Kelechi E.

She claims to be from Indiana, but going to relocate to my city soon (Even though she does even know what state I live in!). Currently in Nigeria purchasing antiques and arts. He mother was American, father Nigerian. Born and raised in the US.

Her email header:

From Kelechi E. Sat Apr 26 15:14:25 2008
Received: from [82.128.10.3]

tjax5
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:32 am

INET-MLTL
CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
IP Admin-RIPE
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island,
Lagos,
Nigeria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mister X on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:56 pm

is the same scammer as in these topic link:
viewtopic.php?t=3989

Hello Dear One,
How are u doing? i hope u are well and every thing is alright with u .. i was searching for profiles of men and i came accross urs , and i was interested in u
..ok if u too are interested in me u can e-mail me at hills_bb1@yahoo.com or hills_bb1@hotmail.com or betthy_bb1@hotmail.com plz am online now.
Hope to Hear from u Sooon.
Urs Ever,
Belittina

Using the pictures from model Chanell Lindy: http://www.modelcoast.com/?op=pics&id=45224

CC/BIN reported for the yr 2k12: 1,163M - yr 2k13: 810k
Mister X
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mister X on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:12 pm

fond her on Hi5.com with the name betty

CC/BIN reported for the yr 2k12: 1,163M - yr 2k13: 810k
Mister X
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kalechi

Postby BouBear010459 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:43 am

I don't know if this has made it to the site yet, but this person also has another alias by the name of Naomi Bello and again, used Connecticut on her profile but said she was from Nigeria and only in Connecticut to attend a wedding, and this is when she registered. But also, as I have become aware that this person does steal these models photo's, this person who is doing the scam happens to be a man. I spoke to this person by phone and it is a man doing a very bad impression of a woman.
BouBear010459
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Rottie81 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:39 pm

Has this person requested money from you? Hopefully you have ceased any further communication with him/her.
It's his/her JOB to scam us.....It's MY JOB to stop them!

Remember scammers......"WE NEVER CLOSE"
Rottie81
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Chanell Lindy

Postby sspassport on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:38 am

Millicent <millicent_amuah@yahoo.com>
age 30
Accra, Ghana

Talking with this scammer on Yahoo IM still trying to get an IP Address
also now posted as a scammer on the net

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_ZBHKZTDGEVE3SRJIWZJPJCK33M
millicenta
I'd rather not say

sent these pictures not picked up by scamdigger

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: I need help to ID / lovedoctor4life@yahoo.com

Postby sspassport on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Rita Lamptey <justlove_rita@yahoo.com>
age 34
Accra, Ghana

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_MXIAHXZ4MLUSK6A6XTM4I5E7HY
Rita
36 - Female

also posted on
Scammer's List : Ghana, Accra, Rita, 33
Rita lamptey Icq : E-mail : justlove_rita@yahoo.com ... If you have found the girl with whom you communicate in this list and we ...
scammerlist.com/memberid/500045713

not picked up by scamdigger

ImageAvatar

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Black Females