It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Steve Thompson -: steveth60@yahoo.com

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
sisko
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sisko » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Vielen Dank für Deine netten Worte. Ich habe gerade wieder einen netten am Start, nur jetzt weiß ich worauf ich mich einlasse, den werde ich beschäftigen das er keine andere Frau in der Zeit betrügt.
Er ist bei euch bereits gemeldet, daher bin ich auf das Forum gestoßen.
Sein Name ist: Steve Thompson
Name: Steve Thompson
E-mail: steveth60@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.205.166.228
Neuste Adresse von Steve Thompson:
Steve Thompson is on a new dating side in Germany.....www.bildkontakte.de....
steveth777@yahoo.com
steveth777@live.com

Diesen Typen nehme ich mir jetzt vor.
Bis bald Sisko

[Translation by F´BB: Many thanks for your nice words. I´m just having another nice one going and now I know what I am dealing with, I´m going to keep him occupied so he cannot cheat another woman in the meantime. He is already posted here, that´s why I came upon this forum. etc.
I´m going to deal with him now.]
Last edited by sisko on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Hexe
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hexe » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Country information :
IP: 41.205.166.228 Country: Nigeria Country Code: NG
Region: City:
ISP Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
Back to life but always willing to help!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Habe den Thread gesplitted, da es sich um einen anderen Scammer handelt.

Wenn du noch mehr Informationen hast über ihn, dann poste sie doch bitte hier :)

Der englische Thread ist hier : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=89353

[I have splitted the thread since it´s about a different scammer. If you have more information about him then please post them here. etc]
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

sisko
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sisko » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Ja vielen Dank für die Information.
Bei uns in Deutschland bei Scambaiter bringen wir alle e-mails von den Baits rein, macht ihr das hier auch, denn sende ich sie hier her.
Bis bald Sisko

[etc. At our place on Germany´s Scambaiter, we post all emails from the baits, is this done here as well? I´m going to put them in here, too.]

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Jau - nur zu ! Aber keine vollständigen Baits, aber alle Infos über den Scammer. :)

Bei scambaiter.info bin ich übrigens auch,aber sehr inaktiv :) habe sie hier und passim aber schon mehrfach erwähnt.

[Go ahead! But no complete baits but everything about the scammer. I´m on scambaiter.info as well but very inactive, have been talking about them here and everywhere several times.]
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

sisko
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Steve

Postby sisko » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Er hat mich gefunden, Gott sei Dank!!!!!!!, denn auf diesen Mann habe ich mein ganzes Leben lang gewartet.

Dank der Seite: http://www.romancescam.com habe ich Ihn dann, noch bevor näherer Kontakt zu Stande kam gefunden.

Wieder ein liebenswerter Mensch, der meine Liebe aufflackern lässt. Man habe ich ein Glück, den einen gerade verloren, schon ist de nächste für mich da.
Dann hier viel Spaß:

07.04.2009 -08:29
Hi!
My name is Steve I have gone through your profile and, I would really like to know you more I will like us to get to know if we search for the same thing, I am on the search of a true Love (und nach einem dicken Geldbeutel) and a life companion. Please view my profile and let me know what you think (das kann ich Dir jetzt schon sagen- ich werde Deine beste Freundin werden) if we might get along really well. If you feel the same way, just write back, I think the two of us should give it a try!

You can write me directly in my email to be sure I get your response (steveth60@yahoo.com) as am not here always.

I will be looking forward to a response soonest...

Steve...

Da ich ja soooooooo gespannt bin, wer mich angeschrieben hat, hier meine Antwort:

Hi Steve,
I have received your message, thank you for that. Your profile does not say so much, (Eigentlich sagt das gar nichts aus, es ist kaum etwas ausgefüllt) I would be glad if I see more of you would be. Since my English is not so good, I would prefer to write in German because I can express myself better with what I say. I hope you have understanding for me.

Ich habe gesehen, dass Sie aus London kommen, es muss eine wundervolle Stadt sein, ich war noch nie dort.
Sie sind Witwer mit 1 Kind. Junge oder Mädchen ? Wie alt ist Ihr Kind? Wie ist der Name?
Was machen sie Beruflich?
Ich möchte wirklich sehr viel mehr von Ihnen erfahren. Wenn Sie fragen haben, ich würde mich freuen Ihnen die zu beantworten.
Ich wünsche Ihnen einen sonnigen Tag.
Liebe Grüße XXXX

Und prommt kam eine Antwort von MEINEM Steve:

Hello XXXX,

Thank you so much for your email, I want you to know that I am very happy to read from you. And very much happy you like also my profile. Well I must say that I am very new to the internet search and I have been single for 3 years now since I lost my wife in a car accident( Oh Gott wie schlimm, die Mugus scheinen alle Witwer zu sein!!!), I have a son he is 19 years old. I look for a loving and caring woman to spend the rest of our lives together.(Ja Schatz, das will ich natürlich auch)

What happened to your last relationship? And how long have you been searching on the internet?.. And what type of relationship you search here.. i will be glad if you can try to write me in English so i understand your email perfectly.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Steve…

Na da kann ich ihn doch nicht warten lassen, er bekommt sofort eine Antwort: Das ist doch meine Chance--ein Mann der eine gute Beziehung will, na das lasse ich mir doch nicht entgehen- nicht in meinem Alter!!!!

Hello Steve,
I am pleased, as soon to hear from you. I am very new to the internet search, too. This is the second day here on NEU.de. So i am very new. I also write more then 20 years ago not in english. I hope you can understand me.
Oh, it is very sad that your wife in an accident have lost.
Since your son already 19 years old, so it is not easy when the mother has lost. What is his name?
I have been 3 years without a relationship. It is very difficult because I work very much. There is little time to get to know someone. That is the reason why I am gone into the Internet. I am looking for a man with whom I am the rest of my life in love and health can spend. It is very important to me, which I find a man who is really honest about this. My children are already out of the house and I have a lot of love to forgive.
If you also feel so, I would be very pleased to further emails.

Have a nice evening for you and your son.
Greetings from Germany
XXXX

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Jau :grin: was heißt überhaupt Alter?!? (Auch ein Standardsatz...)

Kannst du noch seine Address-, Western Union- und Telefondaten finden?
Oder sind die schon im englischen Teil?

Und ich bin froh, dass dir RS geholfen hat :) ehrlich!

[Yeah - what does "age" mean? (another standard sentence)
Can you find his addy, WU and phone details? Or are they alreay in the English section?
And I´m glad that RS has helped you - really!]

[Edit to add: Since this scammer clearly uses Babelfish for his later German speaking scam letters...I think nobody expects me to translate them! ;) I´ll also leave your interspersed comments untranslated. I like them, but for the sake of victim education and scammer exposure, they are "off-topic". Sorry ;)]

sisko
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sisko » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Naja, ich bin 51 Jahre alt---ist schon kritisch :grin:

Ich habe noch keine Adresse oder Telefonnummer, aber sei Dir sicher, wenn ich diese habe sende ich sie zu euch.

Ich habe gerade gesehen, das ihr keine kompletten Baits haben wollt. Also werde ich sie auch nicht mehr senden. Da Du ja auf Scambaiter zugriff hast, kannst Du alles dort lesen......wenn es Dich interessiert.... unter:
2.2.2. Romance Scam / Wer kennt Steve Thompson ????.
Also bis bald.
Sisko

[OT :) she says she is going to post the rest of the bait they are trying on him on www.scambaiter.info, under the above thread - F´BB]

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Ja, danke :) Deine Geschichte habe ich grade ins Englische gebracht.
Es tut mir sehr Leid, was ich habe lesen müssen.

Alles Gute ans deutsche Baiter-Forum. Ich gucke auch mal wieder vorbei :)

[Thank you. I´ve just translated your story into English. I am very sorry about what I have had to read. Many greetings to the German baiter forum.- I´ll be dropping by myself soon.]

traeumerinHB
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

steve thompson

Postby traeumerinHB » Thu May 28, 2009 10:12 am

Hallo Ihr lieben dieses ist meine Geschichte von Steve Thompson
Vielleicht sollte man schreiben es war einmal an einem Tage wo ich lange Weile hatte und der Meinung war , jetzt gehst du mal auf eine Singelseite und schaust mal was der Markt so bietet. Also gesagt getan ich melde mich bei Neu.de an. Ich habe mein Profil ausgefüllt mein Foto hochgeladen. und oh Wunder schon hat mich jemand gefunden. 27.03.2009
Und schreibt mich an .Ich schaue auf das Foto und oh Wunder der hat mich doch vor 3 Jahren als ich einen Test hier für meine Freundin gemacht habe doch schon mal angeschrieben, so einen hübschen Mann vergisst man nicht. Damals hatte ich aber keine Lust auf England, aber heute mit Ryanair vor der Tür ist ja ein Flug von Bremen nach London billiger als Busfahrten.
Also schnell eine kurze Antwort wie schön das er gleich seine Email dazugeschrieben hat,
da ich ja kein zahlendes Mitglied bin. Und so schnell kann ich gar nicht schauen kommt die Antwort.

Hello

Thank you so much for your email, I want you to know that I am very happy to read from you. And very much happy you like also my profile. Well I must say that I am very new to the internet search and I have been single for 3 years now since I lost my wife in a car accident, I have a son he is 19 years old. I look for a loving and caring woman to spend the rest of our lives together.

What happened to your last relationship? And how long have you been searching on the internet?.. And what type of relationship you search here..

I hope to hear from you soon,
Steve.

Super der erste Schritt ist gemacht .English für mich kein Problem. Also schnell zurück geschrieben. Es folg eine Mail nach der anderen , dann von ihm der Hinweis aus seinen Yahoo Messenger steveth60@yahoo.com und seinen Livecom Messenger steveth60@live.com also ganz schnell hin Messenger eingerichtet und drauf los gechattet ,es folgen stunden lange Chats lange Emails Fotos ausgetauscht, Und Telefonnummern +447011141306 und es schön seine Stimme zu hören.

Dear Helga,

Thanks a lot for your email; i hope we keep good communication. I must thank you for your concern about the death of my wife; you do not need to worry about that since I have put all that behind me. My son Jerry is 19 years old now and I have been alone with him since the death of my wife, I am very sorry to hear about your last relationship and I think it’s very good that you have also put behind you the incidence and ready to have a new life. I also hope with time your English gets better.

I would like to know more about you and I want you to know that I will love to know you more and get closer to you, I think you are a very nice woman any man will want, as I wrote you yesterday i have been single for 3 years since my wife died in a car accident and since the death of my wife I have found it very hard to bring myself from the pains, I am happy now that I have decided to put all those incidents behind my back and am ready to move on with my life, my son Jerry is a very good kid and I am sure you will like him as well. am glad to hear about your son; Jerry right now schools in Australia and I happen to live alone, which gets pretty boring at times and I just want that special woman to share it with...

I am an engineer by profession and my work as a civil engineer is an integral part of me, I work on contract basis with construction companies on projects within and outside Europe, right now I am self employed. I have put in so much work and now I think it’s the best time to settle down and with my partner even if we do not have kids again just to enjoy our lives. I will like to have someone to love and spend the rest of my life with. i know this might be hard considering how far apart we both are, but am willing to try my best and if so we can see if we will be able to be together. Don’t you think so?.. I will like to hear from you soon and it will be nice if we chat tonight?..

I will attach some pictures of me and Jerry; hope you can also send me some photos of yourself and your son. Today the weather here is a bit nice and how is it at your end?.. What did you do today?.. What city do you live in now What is your favorite hobby.. Love to hear from you..

Warms regards,

Steve…

Er hat ein schweres Schicksal …

Er muntert mich jeden Tag auf, drückt mir die Daumen für meine Prüfungen.
Hilft mir ein wenig Abwechslung ins Leben zu bringen.
Und ich bin verliebt bis über beide Ohren, wenn ich mit ihm chatte Grinse ich wie ein Honigkuchenpferd.. und habe Herzklopfen. es ist einfach nur schön..
Morgens der erste Weg zum PC . Emails abrufen… Dann schnell duschen .. und dann ist er da und wir chatten vor der Arbeit eine Stunde.. abends schnell nach Hause .. er ist da und wir chatten bis spät in die Nacht ..
Jetzt mein Vorschlag ich komme zu ihm.. Aber leider geht das nicht weil er erst seinen Contrakt in Nigeria erfüllen muss .. also 2 Tage später seine Abreise nach Nigeria Lagos.. ich bekomme seine Telfonnummer von dort damit ich ihn erreichen kann .+23470588161351 es ist der 19.04.2009
Am zweiten Tag seiner Anwesenheit passiert es, er hat Problem, seine Maschinen sind angekommen und der Zoll will mehr Geld als was er dabei hat, sein Freund Paul hat schon Geld angewiesen aber es reicht nicht, Liebling kannst du mir nicht helfen … ich brauche noch 5900 Dollar –
Wo soll ich die denn nun herbekommen ..ich bin gerade erst bei der neuen Firma angefangen.. okay er versucht noch mal von seinem Freund etwas mehr zu bekommen und am Zoll einen Aufschub zu bekommen.
Und wie der Zufall es will beim schreiben einer E-Mail an Ihn gebe ich seine E-Mailadresse komischerweise bei google in der Suchleiste ein und bei enter drücken geht ein Fenster einer englischen Seite Romance scam auf . und wer schaut mich an mein Steve.
Ich bin aus allen Wolken gefallen, habe alles verschlungen mich dort angemeldet um mit der Frau dort Kontakt aufzunehmen .. Bis zu diesem Zeitpunkt habe ich noch nie was von Scammern gehört.. was ich dann aber zuhören bekam . ist mir also echt auf das Gemüt geschlagen..habe erstmal nur noch geheult was so enttäuscht und verzweifelt.. das ich mein Telefon erst einmal ausgestellt habe, auf neu de gegangen bin sein Profil habe sperren lassen ..
Ich war so wütend und sauer…
Und dann habe ich mir gedacht okay erkannter Feind ist halber Feind er will mein Geld mal sehen was er sich einfallen lässt.. (und insgeheimen muss ich sagen, ich habe es immer noch nicht geglaubt, ich wollte eine Bestätigung. Er liebt mich sicherlich auch ohne dass er mein Geld nimmt. er weiß ja dass ich keins habe. Wir haben ja darüber gesprochen. also ich alles runter geschluckt und wieder ab mit ihm in den Chat. er war so lieb wie immer stundenlang ich liebe dich.wir bleiben zusammen bis ans ende unserer Tage, niemals habe ich gegalubt eine Frau wie dich zu finden. und das 3 Stunden lang und nur kurz am Ende die Frage .. hast du schon mal bei deiner Bank gefragt ob sie dir einen Kredit geben.Nein, ich bekomme keinen Kredit … jeden Tag das gleiche Stundenlang ich liebe dich und dann wieder ganz am Ende.das Geld, kannst du dein Auto verkaufen, Freunde fragen, deine Familie, deinen Chef.es wurde mir echt zuviel.deswegen hatte ich mit Hilfe einer Freundin einen Autounfall um ein wenig Ruhe zu bekommen .. vielleicht legt sich das dann. Immer mit dem Gedanken das er seine Arbeit macht und dann mich doch liebt.
Aber fehlgedacht nach einer Wocheauszeit , keine Änderung.. die gleiche Frage Geld, aber jetzt nicht mehr mit Einleitung sondern sofort. und da es von mir kein Geld gab, bin ich natürlich jetzt die böse. und habe ihm im Stich gelassen, dass er ein Scammer ist will er natürlich gar nicht hören.. dabei habe ich ihn mittlerweile auf vielen Scammer Seiten gefunden.
Ich bin nur froh dass ich die Seite damals im Internet gefunden habe. Ich hätte diesen Mann wirklich alles gegeben sogar mein letztes Hemd.

It this is my history of Steve Thompson loves hello Perhaps one should write it was once on one day where I long while had and the opinion was, now goes you times on a Singelseite and look times which the market offers in such a way. Thus said done I register at Neu.de. I high-loaded my profile filled out my photo. and oh miracle already found me someone. 27.03.2009 And writes down me. I do not look miracle that in the photo and oh have me before 3 years as I a test for my friend made nevertheless already times wrote down here nevertheless, so a pretty man forget one. At that time I had however no desire on England, but today with Ryanair before the door a flight from Bremen is cheaper to London than bus travels. Thus fast a short answer like beautifully which it directly its email to it-wrote, since I am no paying member. And so fast I know at all do not look come the answer. Hello Thank you much for your email, I want you tons know that in such a way I at very happy tons the READ from you. And very much happy you like thus my profiles. Wave I must say that I to very new ton the Internet search and I have been single for 3 years now since I draws my wife in A car accident, I have A son he is 19 years old. To I look for A loving and caring woman tons donate the remainder of OF our lives more together. What happened tons your read relationship? And how long have you been searching on the Internet? … And what type OF relationship you search here. I hope ton hear from you soon, Steve. Super the first step is made. English for me no problem. Thus fast back written. It follow mail after the other one, then by it the reference from his Yahoo Messenger steveth60@yahoo.com and its Livecom a Messenger steveth60@live.com thus completely fast Messenger furnished and drauf loosely chatted, it follow grant long of chat long enamels photos exchanged to hear and telephone numbers +447011141306 and it beautifully his voice.

***lad email, see above***

It has a heavy fate… It muntert me each day up, presses me the thumbs for my examinations. Me little alternation helps to bring in the life. And I am in love to over both ears, if I chat with him Grinse I like a honey cake horse. and beating of the heart has. it is simply only beautiful. In the morning the first way to the PC. Enamels call up… Then fast… showers and then is it there and we chats before the work one hour. in the evening fast home… it is there and we chats to late into the night…. Now my proposal I come to it. But that unfortunately cannot be done because it only its Contrakt in Nigeria fulfill must to… thus 2 days later its departure to Nigeria Lagos. I get its Telfonnummer from there thereby I it to reach can. +23470588161351 it is the 19.04.2009 On the second day to its presence it, it passes has problem, its machines arrived and the tariff wants more funds than which it thereby has, his friend Paul has money dependent however it is not already enough not, favourite can you me not help… I needs still 5900 dollar - Where I am to now harsh-come. .ich are only begun at the new company straight. to get okay it tried once again by its friend somewhat more too gotten and at the tariff a delay. And like the coincidence it wants to write with to an email it gives I its email address amusing-proves with googles in the search border and at more enter to pressure comes up a window of an English page Romance scam. and who looks me to my Steve. I am from all clouds please, have everything devoured me there announced over with the woman contact to take up there… up to this time I ever which of Scammern did not hear. which I then however listen got. is thus genuinly on the mind struck me. .habe first times only howled which in such a way disappointed and despairs. which I issued my telephone only once, on again de went its profile close let…. I was so furious and sour… And then I have meant okay recognized enemy am half enemy it want my money times to see which it be broken in can. (and I must say in-secret, I did not believe it yet, I wanted a confirmation. He loves me surely also without it my money takes. it white that I keins has. We spoke about it. thus I everything down swallowed and again off with it into the chat. he was as dear as always for hours I loves dich.wir remains together to ends our days, never has I gegalubt a woman as you to find. and 3 hours long and only briefly at the end the question… you have already times with your bank in demand whether her you a credit to give. No, I do not get a credit… each day the same for hours I love you and then at Ende.das the money, can you your car sell, friends ask, your family, your Chef.es me genuinly too much therefore had I with the help of a friend a car accident around little peace too gotten… perhaps put again completely then. Always with the thought which it makes its work and loves then me nevertheless. But falsemeant after a week time-out, no change. the same question money, but no more with introduction separate now immediately. and there it of me no money gave, is naturally now I the bad. and in the pass it left to it that it is a Scammer does not want it naturally at all to hear. I found it meanwhile on many Scammer sides. I am only gladly that I the side at that time in the Internet found. I would have this man really everything given even my last shirt.
Last edited by traeumerinHB on Fri May 29, 2009 6:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hexe
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hexe » Thu May 28, 2009 10:27 am

...da hatte aber jemand eine schützende Hand über Dich und das finde ich super....Helga, ich sage immer "Liebe fragt nicht nach Geld"...und ich bin sehr froh, dass Du nicht Dein letztes Hemd gegeben hast. :eek: ....Diese Schweine sind es nicht wert.

Ich wünsche Dir, dass Du Dich von dieser Erfahrung wieder erholst und, dass Mr. Right bald auch bei Dir anklopft... :applause: ..Gut gemacht!!!!

Someone really held a hand over you to give you shelter, I find it great...helga, I always say "love doesn´t ask for money"...and I´m very glad you have not given them your last shirt. These pigs aren´t worth it.

I wish that you can recover from this bad experience very soon and that Mr. Right will knock on your door very soon, too...well done !!!
Back to life but always willing to help!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 28, 2009 10:46 am

Ja, ganz recht :(

Für mich sind das einfach Verbrecher und nichts anderes !

Danke fürs Mitteilen Deiner Erfahrung, Helga. Auch von mir dir alles Gute für die Zukunft! Vor diesen Mistkerlen bist du ja jetzt gut gewappnet :)

Yes, perfectly right :(
They are all nothing but criminals to me!
Thanks for sharing your experience, helga. All the very best for your future from me also! You are very aware about those b4stards now
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri May 29, 2009 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

strawberryqueen
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby strawberryqueen » Thu May 28, 2009 10:52 am

Hi Helga! Puhhhh, war das knapp!! Hast ja grad nochmal die Kurve bekommen. Tut mir Leid für dich, dass damit dein Traum zerschlagen und deine Gefühle erstmal enttäuscht wurden. Vielleicht tröstet dich ja der Gedanke, dass solange du ihn beschäftigt hast, du eine andere Frau, die vielleicht seine Adresse nicht gegooglet hätte, beschützt hast?

Herzlich willkommen und weiter so! Ich finds übrigens genial, dass du ihn mit ähnlichen Waffen geschlagen hast, indem du einen Autounfall vorgetäuscht hast :grin:

Hi Helga! Phew, that was close! You´ve just made it. Sorry for your dreams having been smashed and your feelings having been hurt that time. Maybe you find a little consolation in considering that as long as he was busy with you, you kind of protected another woman, who might now have googled his email addy.
Welcome and way to go! I find it brilliant that you used similar weapons on him by pretending a car accident.

sisko
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sisko » Thu May 28, 2009 11:06 am

:grin: Ja, ja es ist wirklich super gelaufen mit uns beiden... :grin:
---Du hast das KLASSE gemacht...meine SÜSSE.
I am always willing to help. :grin:
SISKO[/b]

Yeah we really did a great job together, the two of us.
You did a FANTASTIC job, my DEAR.

traeumerinHB
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

steve thompson

Postby traeumerinHB » Thu May 28, 2009 11:11 am

:grin: Ja, ja es ist wirklich super gelaufen mit uns beiden... :grin:
---Du hast das KLASSE gemacht...meine SÜSSE.
SISKO[/b]
aber nur dank eurer unterstützung, ich muß schon sagen ich habe in dieser Zeit wirklich viel gelernt.

Und ich habe wirklich verdammt viel Glück im Unglück gehabt.

Ich wünsche mir das alle die auf so jemanden reingefallen sind ihre Erfahrungen schreiben, denn nur daraus kann man lernen.
:smile:

...only thanks to your great help, I must say I have learnt really a lot during this time.
And I have had a lot of good luck among all my bad luck.
I would just wish that everyone who have fallen victim to such a thing would write their stories because this is where we can learn from.

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”