It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

African scammers posing as white men.
oepsakee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby oepsakee » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:04 pm

pictures are stolen from an actor Scott Davidson:
http://www.starnow.com/ScottDavidson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i was already to a dutch site to explain but i want to sent you picture i have receive. name used vincente miguel on dating site and hotmail
dont believe in some people you will always be hurt

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

oepsakee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammer

Postby oepsakee » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm

i present all mails whit id number all different. sais was from jacksonville staying switzerland and wented to nigeria for research(sociologist). a few days later he called me had car accident and kid died (horrible to use death of a child). he ask money to pay parents before he could leave nigeria via western union. receiver tola hooker. today called me(didnt answer but got message) he was on trial and need to talk to me. always with private number but i got one to phone him. did you want to know more to stop this

oepsakee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

re scam

Postby oepsakee » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 pm

i will sent you e mails the first i got(says came from uk) and another one. but be patient hotmail in no good working over here today
Return-Path: vincente.miguel@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_f80295d5-b4eb-4ad1-bbfb-55a1017c07f3_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.219.221.134]
How was your day?Thank you for your encouraging mail on meetic and this are what i really saw in your attitude and i think this friendship needs to be taken serious if you so desire that 'Values are only measured by the importance it has to you.'...i want you to please read my story and carefully examine it.........Chuck Swindoll writes`The most significant decision we make each day is my choice of an attitude.When our attitudes are right there is no barrier too high=2Cno valley too deep=2Cno dream too extreme=2C=no challenges too great for us.``If you believe you will take charge of your emotions=2Cbegin to focus on what is good=2Cand reject anything that makes you a pretty=2Cbitter person.And your face will say YES.` One day President Thomas Jefferson and a group of companions were traveling across the country on horseback.They came to a river that had overflowed its banks because of a recent downpour.The had washed away the bridge so each rider was forced to cross it on horseback=2Cfighting for his life against the currents.This caused a traveler who was not part of the group to step aside and watch.After several riders had plunged in and made it to the other side=2Cthe stranger asked if President Jefferson would carry him across.That President agreed without hesitation.So the man climbed on and the two made it it safely to the other side.As the stranger slid off the horse onto the ground=2Cone of Jefferson`s companions asked=2C`why did you select the President?`The man was shocked and admitted he had no idea that it was the President who had helped him.All i know he said=2Cis that on some of your faces was written the answer NO and on some was written YES his was a YES face....a good attitude as a yes face and yours too was a YES face....you have a very good attitude and i will love to see where this lead us to...'Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better won't begin.'. Am glad i wrote you a mail on Meetic and maybe one day we will meet in person for a drink.Am sorry my mails might be too long for you but i like to write and i hope you find my mails interesting=2Ci will have to stop here and wish you a sweetdream.Vincente

Fish Girl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Fish Girl » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:06 am

This man is currently usind email scottsmith4141@yahoo.com to corresponde. He is on Facebook as Scott Smith of Abredeen. He has been trying to help me catch a person that scammed me.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:39 pm

And no doubt will need some kind of advance fees to help get your money back.

On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mike Smith - mikeluv101@yahoo.com

Postby On A Mission » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:43 pm

This one contacted me through MySpace as Mike Smith. We added this person to Im to learn he/she (read email sent) is in Peckham, England on a project break as a Civil Engineer. I ask how old he was, he ask how old I was, I said 49 then he said he was too. I ask if he was married, he ask if I was married, I said no and he said he was not either. I think this took about 20 minutes but we did get a picture sent by email IP 41.219.223.40 in Nigeria/Isheriolofin email: mikeluv101@yahoo.com

COPY OF EMAIL:

16072808737 This appears to be a cell # in Ithaca, New York
Freda Bray I can not find a name to match the # though.

It's was very nice and wonderful to see your unique and uncommon profile on here..Your natural beauty really amazed me,and don't know woman like you still remain on this earth,Because i thought angel live in heaven? But why you on this earth? well i just guess maybe God had pardon you for a man like me to love..As a matter of fact,since i have been going through profiles on here,..Have never seen a profiles like your's..and its certainly give me a chance to introduce my deeply feelings for you....

I have been looking for a woman like you...and the love annalizer say's...you may been searching for your soul-mate over year's....but it's takes you just a seconds to meet her,so dear i hope you're the one for me,Because my heart do really caught you right....you touch my feeling's indeed..
mikeluv101@yahoo.com

hello baby how are you doing today it nivce to her from you ok i really wnat to no you more about in your word you sound so nice to em i can wait to be there with you for good becoz i am new to myspace i am loking for true love a man that will really love me so much from who i am for good ok pls i reallyw nat to chat with you ok i can add me up to my yahoo i d mikeluv101@yahoomail.com ok becoz oyu sound like the man i am looking form you ok pls take good care of yourself 4 me honey i can wait to her back from you angin ok bye baby

We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

tiredofnigerianscammers
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike Smith - mikeluv101@yahoo.com

Postby tiredofnigerianscammers » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 am

Mike Smith is a well know name to me and he is a scammer. I hope you didnt send him any money cause he is a lier and a cheat man. Mike Love at it again
I don't like Nigerian scammers :evil:

mcindyv
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mcindyv » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:29 am

....have you talked to him on the phone?....what does his voice sounds like?....does it sounds like a young guy in his 20's?..........

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 am

I'm sure OAM is fully aware that he's a scammer and is just baiting him to get information to post up here ;)

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:52 am

I am looking for a new pet myself and get great satisfaction in making their details public so lets see how he responds :cool:
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

howling21

Bookmark and Share

Postby howling21 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Person I was chatting with for mos. just used that e-mail address for the 1st time yesterday. Before, it had been just 2 basic ones.
Last edited by howling21 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:21 am

hello baby how are you doing today it nivce to her from you ok i really wnat to no you more about in your word you sound so nice to em i can wait to be there with you for good becoz i am new to myspace i am loking for true love a man that will really love me so much from who i am for good ok pls i reallyw nat to chat with you ok i can add me up to my yahoo i d mikeluv101@yahoomail.com ok becoz oyu sound like the man i am looking form[/b] you ok pls take good care of yourself 4 me honey i can wait to her back from you angin ok bye baby
What a masterpiece!! Is he gay? Or you sound like the man?? :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby On A Mission » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:28 pm

While chatting with this character, there was like a feminine side and also seemed to be very spaced out. Also, the woman's name and phone number in the first message, I think were sent by mistake. When I opened the message the name and number was all I saw at first because there was a very large space between that and the message. While chatting with him I mentioned that my mothers name was Freda and was very rare and he said he had never heard it before.
I still have him/her on my IM and have gotten no response since my post.
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

devil_woman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby devil_woman » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Yes think he is running scared every time he logs on and finds me on line he's off again. :twisted:

mcindyv
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mcindyv » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:44 am

Hi On A Mission.....the emails of this guy sounds like Casey Goss a.k.a Michael Zuma....he is getting sloppy....the 4th week after he found me he send me pictures of him. He made a mistake of sending me pictures from his forwrded messages....here's the email...

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: natali62508@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:41:01 AM
Subject: Fw: MY PICTURES JUST FOR YOU

--- On Fri, 8/1/08, Casey Goss <casey_goss007@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: MY PICTURES JUST FOR YOU
To: Irenetbw@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 5:08 PM

--- On Sun, 7/27/08, Casey Goss <casey_goss007@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: MY PICTURES JUST FOR YOU
To: klallen3@msn.com
Date: Sunday, July 27, 2008, 5:40 PM

This is what you asked for,took me time to know how to do this stuff,you gon compliment me..............im also love flaunting my body thats wht i take pictures with my clothes off...casey

Casey,

To whom were you sending that message at the bottom of this page? I don't think that was intended for me. Is it?.....Nice pics though.....

Are you still in communication with these women you have forwarded these pictures with?

Hi there my good companion, how are you doing today?
i want to apologise for signing out on you on friday,i must admit its so rude of me, I AM SO SORRY XXXXXXXX.
too.you dont deser And about the pictures,i actually sent it to a lady i met online,sorry about that too.you dont deserve a forwarded message.
hope to see you online soon.bye

casey.

There was also an incident that he send me a list of name of his family. On his email he wrote that his Mom's name is Rose. After a few months he probably forgot that he told me the name of his Mom and when we were talking on the phone he said that his Mom's name is Anne. And I asked him "Isn't it that your Mom's name is Rose?"... :-o how could be a son get confused of his mother's name......this could have been another red flag for me then.

Return to “White Males”