It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Shannon A from FH

African scammers posing as white women.
tak87
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tak87 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:19 am

Pictures stolen from model Shannon A from FH, see below.

patrick
sandra_rolet@yahoo.com or sandrarolet@hotmail.com

the message i got on zorpia.com

Hello,
my name is sandra..i am 30 years of age....single still seeking for life patner...am a girl on humble lovely and God faring i want some one honest and will be there for me...i saw your profile it was realy good to meet you....if u belive we are compatable kindly get back to me with this contacts...sandra_rolet@yahoo.com or sandrarolet@hotmail.com..hope to hear from you soon..have a nice day..bye

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

slwfingrs80221
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Aiseanta..using pics of Shannon from focus hawaii

Postby slwfingrs80221 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:43 pm

If I had a nickel for each one of these I read, I'd be one rich SOB, hehe

this is what she or he claims, more than likely a he in lagos nigeria

Female
26 years old
tampa, Florida
United States

DATE: 12 Jul 2007, 2:00 pm
SUBJECTS: I APPRECIATE YOU....................LOVE!!!

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to hear from you again.I know that you really like me and you are very interested in me thats why you wrote me.You are the first and last that i have been talking to on here.I'm so sorry that we are meeting this way is so sad for me to explain and i wish i was in the state.I'm really having a big problem that i couldn't solve out myself and i need you to be there for me as a friend till when i make it back home.I'm not in the state which i could explain it directly to you cuz i know i just met you and i want my life to be for you.I want you to be there by my side.I'm stuck in a hospital in Africa, Nigeria.I came down here with a friend for a visit to meet his families.We both stay together in the state right from our grade level in school.Though he came down to US for study..We both like each other and we are good friends through the term that i finished my schooling.So he invited me to is parent country in Nigeria just for a week visit..........Only for me to get to africa,nigeria and he wanted me to get married to him forcefully which i disagree because we never talked about that before leaving US. Just to my greatest surprise i over held him telling his friend that he was going to use me for rituals. So immediately i secretly picked a small bag of mine and started running to were i don't even know but my mind set was to get my way to the airport so i stop a taxi and beg him to take me the airport so i entered the car driving to the airport only for me to see my self in the hospital after two days of coma with serious unconsciousness said by the doctor and that the taxi driver died on the spot of the accident so i beg him for good treatment and accommodation in the hospital and also gave him my passport as collateral so he agreed to help.
But now i need you most or anyone to hold on to, the doctor said i am better now. So i need you most now to help me and also pay my hospital bills so i could come back home safely i pray you understand my troubles now and please do what you will do save a soul you cherish and love. I will forever appreciate you and be indebted to you.I don't have anyone that will help me get out of my sadness.I lost my parent when i was young since then have been alone trying all means to make my life better..All that i just need you to do for me now is to contact the doctor for me and ask him the situation of things and help me settle the hospital bills needed which the hospital management cost to be $800.He has always been assisting me but now i have to go back to my country i want to be back in state with you if you don't mind.Please get back to me soonest.Here is the Doctor E- mail address: (docjoseph117@yahoo.com)
DREAM AND DREAM OF ME
Aiseanta

that is why there is an American Embassy in Nigeria to , stupid mugu hahaha.. if I get her e-mail will add it to

slwfingrs80221
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

pic of shannon or kailee using nina

Postby slwfingrs80221 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:15 am

no contact with her but here is some info that can be added to kailee or shannon and the pics she is using

State: Illinois
City: Chicago

okay ..i will ...But you know i'm africal now...My number can't connected here ..but i can give you my sister number that leave in nigeria ...is +2348057521138..hun.bye
Nina

okay ...i will travel tomorrow down to Nigeria to bring back my sister ..thx why you don't be online today ..i miss chatting with ya..by

come with me on my messenger ninalinda4love01

yeah ....i will like you mail me ..ninalinda4love01@yahoo.com ..and what are you doing in living?

jubo1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Eharmony scammer Bles from Biddeford, ME

Postby jubo1 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:44 am

Hello,

Well more bad news. If you're familiar with eharmony, they take you through "guided communication" first, then allow you to exchange open emails. Well the very FIRST match that I made it to open communication with was a scammer. Her first message was: "I just joined yesterday, hows the site treating you? My YIM is williebles@yahoo.com We can chat online tooooo"

Well, me being stupid chatted with her a couple times, and she seemed interested in me, of course. A little voice inside of me was shouting "This is BS!!" And it was hard, but I listened to it. LISTEN TO THE LITTLE VOICE, PEOPLE!! Her name was Bles from Biddeford, Maine. I knew it was a scam almost right off the bat, when I asked her questions about herself, they were always answered very vaguely. Or identical to information in her profile. She stated she was a photographer in her info. Then she said she finds out whether she goes to NIGERIA or China tomorrow for NAtional Geographic. Well guess which one it turned out to be. She (I refer to her as she, but who knows?) gave me a bogus address (looked it up on google maps) and a bogus name...Blessing Williams. But the name on her drivers license is Blessing Johnson...she told me. No such person. Looked it up on numerous people searches. Oh yeah, the picture she used was from the Hawaii Modeling site that you can link from this site. Under Petite, her real name is Shannon.

Ok, so she IM's me from Nigeria, which is the only truth she ever told, I'm sure. Saying that she doesn't have a computer in her hotel, but does have a computer hookup. But the poor thing! NG isn't going to pay her until the shoot is over!And her agent won't send her any money! But wait, she has an idea! "Can I borrow some $$?" For a laptop so we can chat? So I told her (it) no. Well, she kept saying "Think about it." Yeah, I'll think about it. Ummmm...no. There I thought about it.

Well, whoever was doing this obviously pounced too early. But I'm sure it gets some people. Just wanted to spread my experience here. Again:

Bles from Biddeford, ME... williebles@yahoo.com

and above all.....

LISTEN TO THE VOICE INSIDE!!!! IT IS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, AND YOU KNOW IT!!! NEVER GIVE MONEY TO SOMEONE YOU HAVEN'T MET!!! YOU CAN'T TAKE IT BACK!!! WATCH WHAT YOU TELL SOMEONE, TOO!!! RIGHT OFF THE BAT, SHE TRIED TO GET MY MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME!!!!
Last edited by jubo1 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:55 am

thanks for the report, do you have her picture?
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

jubo1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Here's some photos...

Postby jubo1 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:10 am

Yeah...the first one (leaning against the car) is the one she posted on eharmony, the second is her yahoo IM photo, and the third one is one she sent me via email. All of these I pulled off this link under petite. Her real name is Shannon:

http://www.focusagencyhawaii.com/view_female_models.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

She is a very beautiful woman, and it's too bad these thieves have to use her photos. It nearly fooled me!

pick4u
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

no more

Postby pick4u » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:44 pm

this one just left, pasted some of the info from here into my last message to her...she left,
glad this site exists...
thanks all

jubo1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

I don't believe she's gone

Postby jubo1 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:31 pm

Bles may have closed your match, but she is still listed in my closed match database. I've emailed eharmony twice, and they haven't done a thing. DON"T TAKE THIS FROM EHARMONY!!!! You paid good money to meet a REAL person, and this is what you get. Email eharmony's match concerns if you haven't already. They need to get this under control. I mean for God's sake I gave them PROOF that this was a scam! Why is she still in their database?

Thanks

Don Ricardo1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Don Ricardo1 » Sun May 17, 2009 3:39 am

on 4ppl:
http://www.4ppl .com/lovelylilly4u

I am...Lillian Morgan,looking fir that special one i can really call mine.I am some one that is fun to be with.I will be looking forward to knowing you much better You can e mail me on lovelylilly4u_2008@yahoomail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: sandra_rolet@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:20 am

Since she is already here without a Pic.....

From RS-Blog...

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-4952" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sandra_rolet@yahoo.com
Username sandra02
User name lovely lonely
Birthday Jul/11/1978
Gender Female
Country United States
States/Province New Jersey
Email sandra_rolet@yahoo.com
ZIP 07002
City bayonne
IP 41.222.40.45

Hello...Thank you so much for your mail..i will also like to know much about you....My name is sandra once again am 31 years old single from united state..doing my final project in westafrica nigeria as a professional nurse. but one thing is missing in my life..i need some one that will love and care for me that we will live together forever and ever that we will share our feelings together both in good time and bad time..but it so hard to get the right one..am new on internet and i really hope and pray to meet the right man cos you are the first man that write me which am writting you back right now and see how things will goes. i will send my pics to you in my next mail...i can be the best woman for anyman who really care for love and serious relationship.. Looking forward to read your mail...have a nice day...bye

Received: from [217.150.244.92] by web33706.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP;

NINE2
Nine Internet Solutions AG
Nine Internet Solutions Role Account
Albisriederstrasse 243c
CH-8047 Zurich
Switzerland

Thomas Hug
Albisriederstrasse 243c
CH-8047 Zurich
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 pm

She don't answer questions and don't read mail.

Hello...Thank you so much for your mail..i will also like to know much about you....My name is sandra once again am 31 years old single from united state..doing my final project in westafrica nigeria as a professional nurse. but one thing is missing in my life..i need some one that will love and care for me that we will live together forever and ever that we will share our feelings together both in good time and bad time..but it so hard to get the right one..am new on internet and i really hope and pray to meet the right man cos you are the first man that write me which am writting you back right now and see how things will goes. i will send my pics to you in my next mail...i can be the best woman for anyman who really care for love and serious relationship.. Looking forward to read your mail...have a nice day...bye
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:27 pm

IP: 217.150.244.92
Subject: Nice meeting you!!!
: 1.0

Hello...Thank you so much for your mail..i will also like to know much
about you....My name is sandra once again am 31 years old single from
united state..doing my final project in westafrica nigeria
as a professional nurse. but one thing is missing in my life..i need
some one that will love and care for me that we will live together
forever and ever that we will share our feelings together both in good
time and bad time..but it so hard to get the right one..am new on
internet and i really hope and pray to meet the right man cos you are
the first man that write me which am writting you back right now and
see how things will goes. i will send my pics to you in my next
mail...i can be the best woman for anyman who really care for love and
serious relationship.. Looking forward to read your mail...have a nice
day...by
IP: 123.108.109.9
Subject: Hoping to hear from you soon..

Hello..Thank you so much for your mail..wish i was there with you on your convocation day...well we still have enough days ahead us...this is what have been waiting for since all this while all what i need from you now is your honesty and i want you to be serious with me am through with my project now just to collect my certificate am now a professional nurse. what do you think about the distance? but am through with my study here in nigeria now tell me do you really want me as your wife in life? so that we can plan for things and see how goes it is ok? Looking forward to hear from you soon...bye
IP: 67.212.67.74
Subject: Re: Hoping to hear from you soon..

Thank you so much for your message...I am so happy to hear back from you.....I really appreciate your message....Like i said before that i am a Nursing student and i am now into my final year project..so that is why i am not in the state now cos i was posted to Nigeria here just to come and complete my final year project....I am so sorry about
IP: 208.53.158.27
Subject: Re: Re: Hoping to hear from you soon..

Thank you so much for your message...I am so happy that i have a man like you in my life and i am so happy now cos God has brought us together and i know that all wlll be better at the end cos this is the best time for me to have a real and a better relationship and i wil never let you down as far as you promise me that you will not disapoint me...I really love you for all you have been telling me and i will never let you down...How i wish we can meet in real...I am so excited to meet you face to face...But its a pity now that i can not travel to you cos am having a problem here with my Nursing certificate and i can not travel untill i get that certificate....They instructed us to pay some money to clear the certificate and i have spent all my money on my project here babe and i will be sad if i dont get the certifiate cos all my effort and the years have spent on my Nursing will be wasted if i dont get my certificate....So that is why i need a real and
a honest man that will love me and a man that will support,..The only problem am having now is with my Nursing Certificate and...So i will appreciate if you can help me with that...We need to pay some money for that and i dont have any money on me again..So just tell me if you can help me with this and i dont also want mine to affect your living as well..Hoping to hear back from you..Bye
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Nice meeting you!!!!!!!

Hello...thank you so much for your message....I am not happy cos i need the money to collect my certificate...Just tell me how much you can afford...And i dont want you to tell your Dad and your Friends....Just tell me how much you can send to me
IP: 41.204.224.12
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice meeting you!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for your reply....I just want you to help me cos i like you and i dont want you to tell anybody..That is why i ask you to tell me how much you can afford...So just tell me any amount you can afford
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Hoping to hear from you soon..

Thank you so much my dear..Pls i need some amount to colect my certificate here so all my years here will not be wasted and i am also excied to get there and to meet you in real..Pls can you help me with this money ?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

qtrtilldawn
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby qtrtilldawn » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:04 pm

I have not been contacted by this scammer (yet), but all I know is most of these photos are of a "focushawaii" model named: SHANNON.

Those images are being used throughout the dating sites. Remember, the model is not the scammer.
I never get lost, I just change where I am going!

Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Williams [elizabethgwilliams78@yahoo.com]

Postby Sloane Ranger » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Someone on Saymehi with a London profile who is neither in London nor Houston.

Flag this message
Re: OURSELVES
Thursday, 17 December, 2009 1:58
From Elizabeth Williams Thu Dec 17 01:58:50 2009
X-Apparently-To: via 212.82.110.140; Thu, 17 Dec 2009 01:58:53 +0000
Return-Path: <elizabethgwilliams78@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.220.75.3] by web113111.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:58:50 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:58:50 -0800 (PST)
Elizabeth Williams <elizabethgwilliams78@yahoo.com>
View contact details
Subject: Re: OURSELVES
To:

HELLO
HERE ARE MY PICS FOR YOU, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU, AND I AM CURRENTLY IN HOUSTON TEXAS,US.
WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
ELIZABETH

--- On Tue, 12/15/09,

Subject: OURSELVES
To: elizabethgwilliams78@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 7:35 PM

Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for the message. Are you really in London ? Look forward to hearing more from you with pics.

Return to “White Females”