Kevin ferdelin - mferdelin@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Has anyone else met Kevin ferdelin?

Postby midtownlady on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Posing as swan34 on BBWPERSONALSPLUS and using the email swan304@yahoo.com

I always do a search for possible scammers. I was contacted today by swan34. I saw the long line of posts about this guy and thought I should add mine to the list.

Looking For: I'll tell you later
Last Login: Jul 25, 2009

MY INTRODUCTION
I'm a serious, purposeful, persistent, smart, responsible, honest, kind, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, down to earth ,optimistic ,cool headed and passionate ,i like walking , swimming ,reading , writing poets, spend time with friends and family and i love life and children .
i want to start a new experience and a new life with an open-heart, independent, joyful ,honest ,caring Woman for serious relationship. A woman who loves children and life! I do really care to know if you are here for a serious and long term relationship because i will like to meet caring , loving , meet easy going , honest ,carefree ,cheerful,romantic, optimistic ,down to earth and passionate woman to spend the rest of my life with and am totally ready to love but i will like to have love in return

INFO ABOUT ME
Height:5' 7" (170 cm)
Build:Athletic
Hair:Light Brown
Eyes:Brown
Relationship Status:Divorced
About Children:I have kids and I wouldn't like more
Children:2
Children home:0
Smoking:Never
Drinking:Never
Religion:I'm not affiliated with any religion
Education:Associate degree
Field of Work:Employed
Ethnicity:Caucasian / White
Languages Spoken:English
Originally From:USA

FUN FACTS
Self-description:Am a Simple Man
Music:Blues, Country/Western, Gospel, Oldies
Movie:Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance
Favorite movies and actors:24, CSI, 4400,
Outdoor activity:Basketball, Camping/Hiking/Fishing
Indoor activity:Movies/TV
Food:American, Fast food
Politics:Liberal
Timeliness:I am usually on time
As for fashion:I dress to be comfortable

MATCH PREFERENCES
Distance:Within 300 miles of Mesa, AZ, USA
Height:Between 5' 0" (152 cm) and 6' 0" (182 cm)

ESSAYS
Q: What would you like to do on a first date?
A: I like Coffee and dinner.....
Q: Why you should get to know me:
A: I'm a serious, purposeful, persistent, smart, responsible, honest, kind, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, down to earth ,optimistic ,cool headed and
passionate ,i like walking , swimming ,reading , writing poets, spend time with friends and family and i love life and children
Q: What have past relationships taught you?
A: I Learned that is should be careful...
Q: Describe some of the most important things in your life:
A: My Family and friends i like spending a lot of time with them.......
Q: Describe your perfect day:
A: Interesting....

I received this message from him today.

Sent: Saturday, 25 July 2009, 11:40 AM
Subject: Hello
Am Paul by name, and am a new member of this site....

I just came across your profile and i like

what i saw i'd love you get to know you

better....if you care please don't hesitate to get back to me

on this yahoo id swan304..

from you soon.........

Paul
midtownlady
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Glover Malouda Smith

Postby PAMI on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:23 am

Well he hit again now using name Paul Cole at myyearbook.com
________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Me
Basic Personal
Paul Cole is cheerful. 3 days ago
bored
54, Male
Mesa, Arizona
IM!
Last Login: 8 hours ago
Popularity: 411,617 Lunch Money: L$4,023,924.60
Done Editing Done Editing
Favorites
Music:
all kind of music
TV shows:
sport nut and drama
Movies:
4400, csi miami, 24, prison break
Video games:
Books:
sunset
Cuisine:
Chinese:
Pizza:
Restaurant:
fast food
Clothes, shoes:
casual
Clubs, activities:
Sports:
baseball, basket ball
Passions:
Quote:
""
Save Cancel
What Paul's Up To
Where I Am:
i live in mesa
I'm listening to:
too music
I'm watching:
I'm thinking about:
I'm playing:
I'm reading:
I'm dating:
I'm lusting after:
I'm annoyed at:
I'm loving:
I'm hating:
I'm missing:
I'm looking forward to:
I'm IMing:
I'm eating:
I'm drinking:
I'm craving:
I'm wearing:
I'm shopping:
more...
Save Cancel
The Basic Stuff
Looking for:
Friendship, Dating, True Love
Sexual orientation:
Straight
Body type:
About Average
Height:
5' 8"
Political views:
Liberal
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (White)
Children:
Religion:
Christian/Other
Annual income:
Living situation:
Alone
Smoking:
no
Drinking:
Save Cancel
A Little Something More
First thing you will notice about me:
Best feature:
Eyes
Turn-ons:
Flirting, Composure
Turn-offs:
Perfect first date:
taking a work and hold hands
Five things I can't live without:
In my bedroom you will find:
Ideal match:
A woman who loves children and life! I do really care to know if you are here for a serious and long term relationship because i will like to meet caring , loving , meet easy going , honest , carefree , cheerful, romantic, optimistic , down to earth and passionate woman to spend the rest of my life with and am totally ready to love but i will like to have love in return
Gold Stars
High 5s
Flirts
Admirers
Profile Views

Paul's Profile Link:

[View all] Gifts Gifts
Prev 8
Paul has 9 Premium Gifts
(3 New!)
Click on a gift to view it!
Next
PAMI
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: web cam

Postby PAMI on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:28 am

please anyone can tell me where he find all this photos? or it is himself?
i am curious to know , because there is many different pics
my heart is broken
PAMI
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: ronald from match.com

Postby The Wild Geese on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:30 am

Ronald wrote
I want to stand next to a strong and secure woman who will make me happy. I would like to see him genuine woman. When he go to hunting he can hunt the food for me and our children.

Lord have mercy! :cry: One thing, he doesn't even know whether he is looking for a man or a woman, the worst is that he is looking for a good provider. Loser!!!!!!! :P
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)
The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby camelion on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 pm

I just received a reply from ronald and I must say that I really have been missing out on so much in my life. Where has this guy been while I have been looking for my mr wonderful. :lol: I am not sure if this will show up when I copy and paste but this scammer has highlighted every paragraph in bright blue. He really wants to get my attention. :mrgreen:
Am Roland Thomas, 52 year old wonderful man who has one wonderful son who is 7 years old. People say I look ten years younger than i am. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents,but very unfortunately i lost my Dad but my mom still alive.I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health..

My best friends have been in my life for over 8 years and they know me intimately. I do not take their friendship for granted and I'm not looking for another friend, but rather something more than that.

faithfulness & caring is always an additional factor to my life.Then again,i'm honest,intelligent,open-minded,creative with ideas, and have a sense of humor. I am also patient and affectionate., and have a good heart. Even more beautiful inside than on the outside. I have been told that I am probably one of the most sincere and honest guys you will ever meet!..lol.. I have a great sense of humor! My family and friends say I have a heart of gold to offer to people and my partner in this world.I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious.I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have, both in themselves and in the environment around them.

If you will take the time to get to know me, I think you will agree. Hey I am not bad looking either, in fact have been told I am a good looking guy! LOL! I believe that everyday I wake-up is like a birthday. Life is too short to let little things in life bother you. I keep a positive attitude in everything I do and look for the good in people.

My perfect match should be intelligent, outgoing, attractive, fun loving, funny, humble, and honest.People would describe her as nice. She loves the outdoors, her family and friends, and a good bottle of wine (non alcholic). She likes to try new things and has a twinkle in her eye when we see each other. She likes to exercise and takes care of her body. Somebody that likes to ride a bike would be nice. She doesn't smoke, doesn't judge people before she knows them, and isn't too political or religous. Hair and eye color don't matter, neither does race or the amount of money she makes. I care more about the heart and soul. But the hardest part is chemistryI'm not interested in any one night stands.

I know what I want in life. I want someone who will appreciate me and all I have worked for to create a better life for our future family. Someone who will accept my faults, not try change me. A lady who will stand by her man in good times and bad.I want someone who has a good heart to offer in relationship....i don't race,am not in for any specific women...fat,average,slim...any one with a good heart is what am looking for.If you are fat and you have a good heart and you think no man likes that then forget about them,you should know someone cares for only the heart and not the physical appearance.

I believe god leads us all down a path in life. Life is short here so live it well and take advantage of everything you can to make your life better. Remember, Everything happens for a reason!

I am fortunate to be a very successful businessman with a lot of class,I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures.Professionally I have a great job, which I love, I deals in the Sales of Car that i do export both inland and overseas. This work has make me feel soo proud because it has taken me to some nice and great countries

I am still me, the honest, easy going, open minded, sincere, real, intelligent, confident, romantic, classy, extremely funny, nice guy with a heart of gold that my parents raised. But not a push over! I have plenty of street smarts too! I am family oriented and looking for the same.

I am ready willing and able to venture forth on a journey that will leave the past behind while preserving the best memories and forgiving the ones that were hurtful and usually unintentional. I live life one day, one hour, one moment at a time. I want and need the healing power of love physically emotionally and spiritually. I live as if time were on fire and I believe that every day of the right relationship should be treated like the first day of our honeymoon.

I want to share what I have with one special woman who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away. I am writing these thoughts as the flow into my head and my sense is that they are coming directly from my heart. I'm feeling very peaceful now and this seems like the appropriate place to stop.

If for some reason we happen not to be right for each other, I wish you the best in your search. I wish you continued passion and an exciting lover to keep your fires burning. I appreciate and admire your intensity.

Hope this my lenthy mail doesn't scare you away.Remain Blessed Always.

Take Care

Roland
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9OQ==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Ronald Thomas <ron_tee50@yahoo.com>
X-Message-Info: H83ySVbTRY2rflea3m/tpmsu0FQumFMa/T9s/m+YAiQAzaeHagUfBW1zlN/dC+KqxWcJxc0dvF3etAm+Fvr60FTHZJ1jK0XA
Received: from web113008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.165.81]) by bay0-mc4-f25.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 03:24:06 -0800
Received: (qmail 19899 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Nov 2009 11:24:06 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1258457045; bh=ZHyahwuXsc4D1WPW58PQVBJxoZpQTNB3xBEQH6wVrOY=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=IoFgYDtofJHYZ8T63TsfpoFeWFtC/Ehse7nop/g2fomu6+0l0IolgpvW3icKxSmlhwYvig8RdDWm3p4kvYHikW/NEp4Ks1NyQaL/OpJv27rcyf0ib1hBELxCL8rc9YcyA+nxYs8AOU5o/w7RqZpfHSqGXGuNe5nx3/SO1aYqmwk=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=CtpN83fuASnlhde11+04ykoy2oyhIzAjOvltKiVILp73w5AUhvz5QMHjgfenWSPNk/LawKuKTSZyADzZirh3OFDGC9c8yjA7j4w0RacWzGD1gZsK0xNGK+1q6yQjr7/h0c1Gvd6toZUhlrBjvY/aDz0rLBMySXf4iAtiTHE7T9Y=;
Message-ID: <664887.19308.qm@web113008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 3NtRTlEVM1lXyNBTaHiVFdM426TyYB9YYWcn5W19YKIhuYv3fbMyku3YTtTE9r7tyxcHrb8I8paXzVuIPfcdcX1vhVF5swdGczP90t2vY6SSJeA01RTlotxHLWQ.qOmrNodmQiYlOkB5lKYzfYMdISLPok3NieHbm561_VccJg4ekEgptILUWHe4BiZYUvAKOl2XDPy.5yh.9dfczupiQL0dXWCj6ALSl2z_q.meU8oFdEXct_5dooj7pXIVWwqbGgKRFWlED6pZnUP0bkTqFt6UrwkGnqszMvLRAbN32g--
Received: from [41.210.0.126] by web113008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Nov 2009 03:24:05 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/211.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
References: <BAY125-DS5A569470F0F192EA07A659FA40@phx.gbl>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 03:24:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello My Dear
To: xxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <BAY125-DS5A569470F0F192EA07A659FA40@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-585838766-1258457045=:19308"
Return-Path: ron_tee50@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Nov 2009 11:24:06.0098 (UTC) FILETIME=[7938C320:01CA6778]
camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby camelion on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:18 pm

I think this scammer has lost the plot. ( Aussie slang) He must have several profiles and pictures going at once but in now confused with what he sent to who. Now this one is very nice looking and looks the age...This is my latest email from ronald and I do not think I need to point out his confusion. :lol:

Hello My Lovely Gunilla, :thinking:
How are you doing today and how was your day? Hope everything is going on smoothly for you in life.Mary to be Honest with you I fall in love so easily that you have captured my heart with all your words and also let me tell you never think that am not real Okay…Am for real and I really want to meet you and start a Good family with you because i really need you as the mother of my Son and Hope you will be a lovely wife to me and a caring mother to Son Randy?I want in Life and also the mother of my Son.What I say here is real and I say that with Trust and Truth Mary…We need to build Love, Honesty and Trust in our relationship because that is most qualities that needed most in a relationship.

Do You have a msn chat id,i really want to add you to my list so that i can have a chat with you online.

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust. To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this. Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.. The best proof of love is trust. True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness. It’s hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me. Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in

Love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die your heart. Love is like trust, when you find you’re special someone it is as if you trust them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her. Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Without romance, love gets

Dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing. The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love. Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that come in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust. Do you trust me? Love means

Never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other. Someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people…

Kisses and Huggs

ronald

Received: from [41.210.30.7] by web113014.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:38:15 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/211.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
References: <BAY125-DS5A569470F0F192EA07A659FA40@phx.gbl> <664887.19308.qm@web113008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <BAY125-DS329D671C33D53E3563A5B9FA00@phx.gbl>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:38:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hello My Dear

camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ronald ron_tee50@yahoo.com

Postby camelion on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:06 am

I have checked scamdigger and his pic as com up as Kevin Federlin.http://www.romancescam.com/album/thumbn ... vinFerdeli

Am Roland Thomas, 52 year old wonderful man who has one wonderful son who is 7 years old. People say I look ten years younger than i am. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents,but very unfortunately i lost my Dad but my mom still alive.I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health..

My best friends have been in my life for over 8 years and they know me intimately. I do not take their friendship for granted and I'm not looking for another friend, but rather something more than that.

faithfulness & caring is always an additional factor to my life.Then again,i'm honest,intelligent,open-minded,creative with ideas, and have a sense of humor. I am also patient and affectionate., and have a good heart. Even more beautiful inside than on the outside. I have been told that I am probably one of the most sincere and honest guys you will ever meet!..lol.. I have a great sense of humor! My family and friends say I have a heart of gold to offer to people and my partner in this world.I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious.I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have, both in themselves and in the environment around them.

If you will take the time to get to know me, I think you will agree. Hey I am not bad looking either, in fact have been told I am a good looking guy! LOL! I believe that everyday I wake-up is like a birthday. Life is too short to let little things in life bother you. I keep a positive attitude in everything I do and look for the good in people.

My perfect match should be intelligent, outgoing, attractive, fun loving, funny, humble, and honest.People would describe her as nice. She loves the outdoors, her family and friends, and a good bottle of wine (non alcholic). She likes to try new things and has a twinkle in her eye when we see each other. She likes to exercise and takes care of her body. Somebody that likes to ride a bike would be nice. She doesn't smoke, doesn't judge people before she knows them, and isn't too political or religous. Hair and eye color don't matter, neither does race or the amount of money she makes. I care more about the heart and soul. But the hardest part is chemistryI'm not interested in any one night stands.

I know what I want in life. I want someone who will appreciate me and all I have worked for to create a better life for our future family. Someone who will accept my faults, not try change me. A lady who will stand by her man in good times and bad.I want someone who has a good heart to offer in relationship....i don't race,am not in for any specific women...fat,average,slim...any one with a good heart is what am looking for.If you are fat and you have a good heart and you think no man likes that then forget about them,you should know someone cares for only the heart and not the physical appearance.

I believe god leads us all down a path in life. Life is short here so live it well and take advantage of everything you can to make your life better. Remember, Everything happens for a reason!

I am fortunate to be a very successful businessman with a lot of class,I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures.Professionally I have a great job, which I love, I deals in the Sales of Car that i do export both inland and overseas. This work has make me feel soo proud because it has taken me to some nice and great countries

I am still me, the honest, easy going, open minded, sincere, real, intelligent, confident, romantic, classy, extremely funny, nice guy with a heart of gold that my parents raised. But not a push over! I have plenty of street smarts too! I am family oriented and looking for the same.

I am ready willing and able to venture forth on a journey that will leave the past behind while preserving the best memories and forgiving the ones that were hurtful and usually unintentional. I live life one day, one hour, one moment at a time. I want and need the healing power of love physically emotionally and spiritually. I live as if time were on fire and I believe that every day of the right relationship should be treated like the first day of our honeymoon.

I want to share what I have with one special woman who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away. I am writing these thoughts as the flow into my head and my sense is that they are coming directly from my heart. I'm feeling very peaceful now and this seems like the appropriate place to stop.

If for some reason we happen not to be right for each other, I wish you the best in your search. I wish you continued passion and an exciting lover to keep your fires burning. I appreciate and admire your intensity.

Hope this my lenthy mail doesn't scare you away.Remain Blessed Always.

Take Care

Hello My Lovely Gunilla,

How are you doing today and how was your day? Hope everything is going on smoothly for you in life.Mary to be Honest with you I fall in love so easily that you have captured my heart with all your words and also let me tell you never think that am not real Okay…Am for real and I really want to meet you and start a Good family with you because i really need you as the mother of my Son and Hope you will be a lovely wife to me and a caring mother to Son Randy?I want in Life and also the mother of my Son.What I say here is real and I say that with Trust and Truth Mary…We need to build Love, Honesty and Trust in our relationship because that is most qualities that needed most in a relationship.

Do You have a msn chat id,i really want to add you to my list so that i can have a chat with you online.

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust. To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this. Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.. The best proof of love is trust. True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness. It’s hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me. Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in

Love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die your heart. Love is like trust, when you find you’re special someone it is as if you trust them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her. Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Without romance, love gets

Dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing. The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love. Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that come in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust. Do you trust me? Love means

Never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other. Someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people…

kisses and Huggs
Ronald
Received: from [41.210.30.7] by web113014.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:38:15 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/211.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
References: <BAY125-DS5A569470F0F192EA07A659FA40@phx.gbl> <664887.19308.qm@web113008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <BAY125-DS329D671C33D53E3563A5B9FA00@phx.gbl>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:38:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hello My Dear

camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

amounted to internet

Postby annastazie on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:41 am

This man was introduced to me as Gary James at www.badoo.com. (233273460165)
email: garrytrueluv@live.com
Please, can someone tell me the correct name of this man? or the site where the fraudsters have this photo?
I am very grateful to them.
best thanks annastazie
annastazie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 am

Hello and welcome,
the man on your pictures is a innocent victim too because the scammers has stolen his pictures and useing the pictures in their scams. The pictures are stolen from a modelpage focushawaii. Really behind the computer is a black male around the 25 years old or younger.
Take a look>>> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11769
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:09 am

pics are stolen from Jeff Stamp
http://portfolios.models.com/-102848/

but I think he has a bigger portfolio on some other modeling site, that's where the scammers steal them from.

also Ronald Thomas on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000464026094
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:41 am

Yahoo Profile
ron_tee50@yahoo.com

Ronald
* Male
* Albany, New York

nothing showed for garytrueluv@live.com..............................BUT...........

garrytrueluv@lyahoo.com

Garry
* Male
* New York, New York

Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Beware of George Francis

Postby kckitty on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:19 pm

On tagged.com he uses George F.
His email address is lonelygeorge11@yahoo.com
Phone number +234-803-054-0217
kckitty
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Beware of George Francis

Postby red zora on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello and welcome,
can you post some pictures, emails and maybe moneyrequest? thank you
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Beware of George Francis

Postby red zora on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 pm

lonelygeorge11@yahoo.com

Is it that guy???
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby babydollrose on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:23 am

I knew him as Paul Cole address swan304@yahoo.com I talked with the man for 4 months. He worked with Unicef and World Health Organization. I will admit that he fooled me completely and scammed me out of a lot of money. His partner in crime was Robben Handerson aka Paul Alex and a load of other names. :mad:
babydollrose
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males