scammers with pictures of Blueyed Cass, pt 1

African scammers posing as white women.

owusumercy20@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:45 am

Banned from Tagged
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5459544131 Christina W

hello how are you doing can you please add me at owusumercy20@yahoo.com yahoo massenger

AKA
CLEMENT BOYE DOE
pls this is my e mail u can test me if u will consider me owusumercy20@yahoo.com
http:/ /www.thepulse2007.org/?p=70
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using stolen pics of Blue eyed Cass

Postby The Enchantress on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Lilian Kelly - liliankelly64@yahoo.com

IP and location of this scammer = 80.250.33.131 = Ibadan, Nigeria

Claims 31 years old, living in Orlando, Florida, USA

am 31years old, single never married, college educated and a graduate in ...Art Production ...Am originally from Greece...I`m 5`7"140 with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family, I like going to the movies or watching movies in my room, I like swiming, fishing, listening to music and dance, traveling, going bowling and etc.I am a family oriented person and I get along with everyone in my family and outside my family, and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself or send me your email if you like to see some pics of mine and also learn more about me.

Thanks for the response and for getting back in touch with me, I really appreciate all you have to say. It's so nice hearing from you again...well am here to look for my ideal man to settle down with for the rest of my life someone that will respect my woman like and treat me right so that why i decided to try this online stuff and see if i can get the right man.well you can ask me what you will like to know about me but pls i wil love you to answer the question-
-Since when have you been on the cdate?
- why you are still single and what you do for a living
- How many ladies have you contacted or are you communicating with presently?(apart from me)
- What do you do and Are you Married? Have you got kids as well?
Warm regards and i hope to read from you again, sent some photos of me, hope you like them and i hope they are also clear enough. don't have much of the here and i have to get them scanned
first.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Lilian..
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:38 pm

I ran into a person, Deborah Quarcoo (also Deberah Quarco on yahoo messenger) who used blue eyed cass's pictures and even sent me a web stream that was very real. she asked me to ship her a note book to of all places Ghana!!!

Also, there is a Face Book page with the same name and pics of Cass.

Ciao,

John
CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Hi and welcome, execevent!
Do you have more details about this person? Email adress, pictures (if are not already posted here), the adress where you must send the notebook, phone numbers, header for the received emails? Please, read the FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328 - and post them. Thank you.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:46 pm

The e-mail address is dq130@rocketmail.com. I deleted the conversation but think the address was in Accra, Ghana. I googled the address and it was in an area where scammers work out of warehouses. Here are the pics the person used.

Had to delete them all! Please read our picture guidelines, and thanks for your understanding. F.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Also 2 other people used Cass's pictures.

Maula Seid who claimed someone stole the pictures that were taken a decade ago!! she uses the YM name meloveyou74. and Kara Sollars who uses the YM name luvs for you. Here is the convo with Maula Seid.

maula seid: I will Understand u if u state that u are no more interested in me but then the most comforting news is that i am an Honest and Sincere woman and i personally have the Impression that as much as the truth hurts,it shouldnt be compromised for lies and it has been a totally deserving and worth while experience in Knowing u My sweetheart and i truly hope u would find it in ur heart to forgive.
xxxxx: well i'll give u the benefit of the doubt
maula seid: I am really really for real and the woman on all the picures where u found my pictures is no one else but me..
xxxxx well, a cam would solidify it
maula seid: My pictures have been scattered all over the internet and i really do believe should i have disclosed everything to u,u would take the first wrong step in judging me and not truly understanding me
maula seid: My cam is not working anymore and this all i can say and there is nothing else that am Hiding.
maula seid: All those Videos which you think is a cam is my videos
xxxxx: that sucks
maula seid: You dont believe that is a fake cam ??
xxxxx: i think someone hasd software to play me ur video as a web cam
maula seid: Thats what am telling you
maula seid: but i think you dont believe me
maula seid: I dont have them and if i do i have deleted all
maula seid: I dont like them anymore am a Born again woman now
xxxxx: too bad. they were very erotic
maula seid: what do you mean?
xxxxx: they were hot
xxxxx: but u still use a pic on ur profile from those days
maula seid: Thanks but i want a better life now i want a man that will love me and take good care of me and lets have good times together
xxxxx: i ope u find it
maula seid: i have not found that man but i know surely someday i will be lucky[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

Hope this helps.

John

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:29 pm

With the email adress dq130@rocketmail.com - on Zorpia, Deborah, 33, Denver, United States.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Joice aka mocking.bird39@yahoo.com

Postby scam sniffer on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:06 am

Double pic deleted. FF
Here is the email she sent
My name is Joice,i am 31 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), mixed race,black hair, blue eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. And am Living with my Grumpy in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my dad is a Ghanaian and my Mum is From California in the United States ..i have been in California, Los Angeles, for so many years in My life i am a Hard working woman and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. And i have lost both parents and that's why i am here with my grumpy .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession and also i am a Hair dresser also i work as a hair dresser now to take care of my self and i am independent ....
My late Father pass away when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago because the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me a lot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving God fearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Interested Let get and know More about each Other Hope and willing to hear From You soon. In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life...
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of my late Parents and Grand Father

In the email she is 31, but in her yahoo profile she is 28
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: single pictures to here
scam sniffer
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Had a Jane Wilson use pics of Blue Eyed Cass as her own.

Her addy is janesup60@yahoo.com.

Her IP address is in the US, but she/he claims to be in Nigeria?

Received: from [172.190.30.204] by web122311.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 06 Dec 2011 14:24:58 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.331698
Message-ID: <1323210298.71057.YahooMailNeo@web122311.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:24:58 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Jane Wilson <janesup60@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello john its me Jane

I am Originally from Knoxville, TN but presently in west Africa (Nigeria)... due to my work i will be back to state in couple of weeks and i will Like to get to know you Better and meet you so we can spend alot of time together

I supply computer to schools, i came here for the establishment of an orphanage home, i will be back as soon as i am through here , i am in search of my mr right and i believe that God has the right man for me when the time comes..watching and managing project's and teaching ..

Anways, here are 3 pics they used.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Is this a Scammer?

Postby chishkerr on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm

I was contacted by an Instant Message while I was on the Match.com website. Never used the IM feature before, but anyway I accepted it, this was on Sunday 18th Dec 2011. So I quickly looked on the Match.com site for her profile and found it, there was not much in it, no photo or anything. So I said well a photo might be a good start, she agreed and said she would email it to me, then may we could move to Yahoo IM. So we did and after I looked at her photo we chatted away for a while. She told me her name was Amina Davison. We have been chatting away ever since and exchanging photos, we had a couple of video calls, but not too good as her camera kept crashing. The thing that's bugging me is that who I saw on the video call is definitely the same woman as in the photos that she sent me.
She claims to be half Mexican half American, and she is training to be a nurse in Ghana, (yeah I know) !
Anyway everything fine, chatting away usually for hours each day, (one time over 4 hours), no mention of money. very quick off the mark though with I love you, and would you marry me etc. which I found a bit odd.
She says she has to write exams, so this morning Monday 26th Dec 2011, she contacted me saying she didn't know what to do because she had to pay for her exams, and if she didn't pay they would not let her do them.
She said she needed 150 US Dollars. Alarm bells were already in the background but they got very loud when I heard this. I thought I'd play along for now,but when I got her details for money transfer, her name was Amina Yakubu ! I asked her about this and she said that Yakubu was her birtth name but that her uncle who had looked after her ever since her parents died (when she was 10) had given her the name Davison.
Sorry being so "long winded", but anyway have not parted with any cash. I ran some checks on the IP's of the 7 emails that I got, and oddly (or not !) 5 originate from Ghana, and 2 from the US, with a space of 6 hours and 9 hours, so I figured unless she has a rocket ship, ther's something a bit wrong here.
What confused me is the amount of effort she has put in for 150 bucks. what do you think ?

chishkerr
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi and welcome, chishkerr!
The pictures are stolen and are already reported here. Do you have more details?
- email adress
- chat log or emails with money requests
- header from the received emails
Please, read the FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328 to know what infos are required and please post them. Any detail can save another potential victim. Thank you.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby Leonardo99 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:46 am

Imagaine my surprise, I was just updating myself on RS and got contacted by:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5461811807

What are the chances

More later
Leonardo99
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chishkerr on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi, here are headers and emails received:-

Received: from [197.251.175.155] by web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 18 Dec 2011 05:47:02 PST
References: <1324215872.2335.YahooMailNeo@web28208.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1324216022.62471.YahooMailNeo@web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 05:47:02 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Amina Davison <amina2822@yahoo.com

Content :- Join me on yahoo chat i am online waiting for you okay

Received: from [197.251.175.155] by web121204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 18 Dec 2011 06:10:56 PST
References: <1324215872.2335.YahooMailNeo@web28208.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1324217456.93061.YahooMailNeo@web121204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 06:10:56 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Amina Davison <amina2822@yahoo.com>
Subject: MORE PICTURES

Content:- SEND ME YOURS TOO MY SWEETIE

Received: from [197.251.150.159] by web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Dec 2011 04:13:49 PST
References: <1324330044.20886.YahooMailNeo@web28214.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1324383229.67608.YahooMailNeo@web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 04:13:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Still waiting for You

Content:- I cant stop thinking about you too sweetie and i miss you so much i will meet you the same time 8 in the evening okay,Missing you so much

Received: from [197.251.189.61] by web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:29:54 PST
References: <1324330044.20886.YahooMailNeo@web28214.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1324409394.78748.YahooMailNeo@web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:29:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Still waiting for You

Content:- Hello Honey,I am still here waiting for you ,I am missing you so much and i am hoping to chat soon my love,I hope you had a good time at work and i wish you all the best out there okay and Have a good and lovely Christmas Season my dearest one.You are lovely and i cant stop looking at the lovely pictures you send for me and i really like your dogs so much and i will be happy to get to know you more and better okay..Take good care your friend Amina

Received: from [172.191.4.11] by web121205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 23 Dec 2011 22:17:09 PST
References: <1324686685.24565.YahooMailNeo@web28209.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1324707429.42557.YahooMailNeo@web121205.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 22:17:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ohh Babe

Content:- Hello Dear,
How are you this morning my love.Honey i just wake up from bed and i am sending you this email to know how you are doing my love.Babe i also love you so much with all my life and i promise you i will never let you down okay,You are my one and only and there is nothing that's going to separate us my love.Talking about my voice i am a little Mexican,I hope i told you my mom from Mexico and dad from America my love,You are not the first person to tell me that honey all my friends does,Darling i will be waiting for you at 7 okay,I love you so much with all my life and i cant wait to chat soon darling

Received: from [197.251.140.29] by web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 25 Dec 2011 10:44:57 PST
References: <1324686685.24565.YahooMailNeo@web28209.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1324838697.10282.YahooMailNeo@web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 10:44:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Content:- Hello Honey,
How are you doing this everning?,I hope you are having a wondeful day my love,Honey i love you so much and i am sorry i could not get access to come online for us to talk because my friends are using their laptop for exams research and they will not allow me to use for a chat,So i just wanted to send you this email for you to know that i will not be able to meet you online tonight but i will be going to school tomorrow for exams honey,I hope you already know about that darling,Honey i love you so much and you are all my life ..Honey here is the the picture i promised you,bye for now my love and take good care of your self okay,I love you so deeply and i will make you the most happiest man on Earth okay,Take good care of your self okay,Your love Amina

Received: from [172.129.79.72] by web121201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 25 Dec 2011 16:03:24 PST
References: <1324851633.52950.YahooMailNeo@web28211.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1324857804.95597.YahooMailNeo@web121201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 16:03:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MISSING YOU

Content:- Hello My Love,
How are you tonight ??.Honey for all the lovely words my love,Honey i love you so much and you mean so much to me babe ,You mean so much to me and i care for you a lot once more Merry Christmas ..Honey i love you so much and i want you to take good care of your self okay,Because i do love and care so much for me love.Honey i will meet you online for us to talk okay tomorrow,I love you very much and will love you forever no matter what....Bye for now and i am looking forward to hear from you soon my love...

OK, here's the clincher !

Received: from [197.251.140.29] by web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 Dec 2011 01:38:36 PST
References: <1324851633.52950.YahooMailNeo@web28211.mail.ukl.yahoo.com> <1324857804.95597.YahooMailNeo@web121201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <1324861398.89825.YahooMailNeo@web28204.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1324892316.20220.YahooMailNeo@web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 01:38:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Information to send

Content:- Hello my love here is the information to send the money in western union or money gram
full name.Amina Yakubu
country.Ghana
City.Accra
zip/postal code.+233

As I said in my previous post I tracked the IP's 5 are from Ghana, location in the middle of nowhere and 2 are from USA, Kansas.
I also have a number that came up when they called me :- 00233244947659
I put pics in my last post, but will add 2 more here one is the exact same as in another persons post, and the other shows the same computer and chair as in the background of a picture in another person's post.
So I guess that is "game set and match!". Thank God for your website, at least it stopped me parting with any money to these scum. The emotional side is another thing though, these people obviously just don't care about how they may "damage" a person.

Cheers
chishkerr
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Milkman Dan on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Last month (November 16th,) I was contacted through Facebook by someone whose friend request I had accepted.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003122567257

The name was changed to Honest Heart after the second exchange we had. I do not remember the first name, something like "Gafaru" and a last name. I see no easy way to copy/paste a Facebook chat session, so forgive me if I paraphrase a bit. They claimed to be on a business trip in Ghana (surprise surprise). I know the university their profile mentions, it's french-speaking, and they didn't know any french.
Milkman Dan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Welcome to RS, Milkman Dan, and thanks for posting the link. :)
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females