wendyluv77@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.

wendyluv77@yahoo.com

Postby gazuk73 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Hello

I joined an international dating site about a month ago, & a few days later a women sent me an email saying that my profile interested her, so i replied & she advised me to create a yahoo account as she didn't want to communicate using the dating site.

She sent me pics of her & she was beautiful. So after several emails with her she told me that i was the only man she emailed from the site & that she doesn't believe in chance & we were ment to meet. Then before we started using im i got 2 emails from her one was for me & another was for a guy named bill it read-

Hi Bill,

Send me photos and could you create a yahoo account so we can chat live on line . And why were you so short on your email ?. Looking forward to hear from you . Have a nice day .

Wendy .

& The one for me read-

Hi Gary ,

I was so sad that we couldnt chat live on line yesterday . My yahoo messenger was corrupted due to virus on my PC, i tried all i could but prove abortive . I hope you understand me ?. I will let you know once it get fixed but for the mean time, we need to use E-mails to communicate . Tell me more about your day ?. Have a wonderful day and bye for now .

Thinking of You ,

Wendy .

I didn't pay much attention to it at the time, so we finally started using im & everything seemed fine we chatted everyday for about a week then i asked her how her day was & she replied-

(17:08:38): hows your day been?
(17:08:55): Not too fine hun .
(17:09:08): why is that?
(17:10:33): i am not just happy with the way things are. I need to get my mum some drugs for her to use to relief her from pains she is currently having and besides i dont have that now, no food at home or provision hun , just fed up here
(17:11:49): I'm sorry to hear that :(
(17:12:14): thats just it dear

At the time my phone rang & i had to take a call so we ended chat & thats the last time i chatted to her as something didn't feel right, now i feel really bad but i've not emailed her or chatted to her since then.

But looking back at the chats we had there is little hints of things that now make me feel i was nearly a victim of a scam.

I've kept the pics & chat logs & her email address if anyone thinks its a real scam or maybe i'm just being silly

I met her in thailovelinks & she told me she's 32 years old
Here is the email address she uses-

Wendy Collins (wendyluv77@yahoo.com)

[/img]
Last edited by gazuk73 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gazuk73
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Welcome to the forum. This needs to go up with the African scammers. Can you post up the details so we know what part to move it to? We need a photo, email address and email headers if you have them. Thanks.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby gazuk73 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Ok sorry for posting in wrong section, stupid question but shall i post what details i have here for you or in the correct forum she's a white female
gazuk73
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:20 pm

No problem :)

I'll move the thread to white females and you can post it all in here.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: Possible scam from benin republic / wendyluv77@yahoo.com

Postby Wayne in Florida on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Well she (he) is still alive and well as of Dec 2010 now using the name precious.... precious davidson and another handle of 'anna' too.

I did a free registration for a dating site on Yahoo and her first message to me gave me her yahoo email address asking that I use it instead of the dating site.

Turns out she is in Benin Republic as of email number two.....same pictures as your 'friend' therefore early discovery and no time wasted on this......

Wayne in FLorida
Wayne in Florida
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 pm

on Hi5 as
Name: Yummy Morney
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby brooklynsfinest on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 am

Anna Perry from Benin Republic is a Scam. Yahoo account perryanna37@yahoo.com. Same internet excuses and well revised script. Caught her on arabs2arabs.com.
brooklynsfinest
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: wendyluv77@yahoo.com

Postby Ralph Warner on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 am

Hi Brooklynsfinest, was it the same pictures the scammer was using as posted here? if not could you please add the pictures the scammer used on you as well as any other details you have.

Our FAQ will answer most of your questions but if there is anything else please ask
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Females