Fredj212@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Fredj212@hotmail.com

Postby rascalstew on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:39 am

This is a man with whom I spoke for about 2 weeks before he asked for money. He claimed he was a free lance mapper in Cotonuec and then Lagos when he was returning rented equipment and it was broken and so they called the police and took his laptop and passport. He claimed he lived in LA. When I told him I didn't have the money, he wrote me this scathing letter about how cruel I was. I have to say, he did remind me of my ex-boyfriend.
Last edited by rascalstew on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
rascalstew
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:08 am

Welcome to the forum. We really need at the least an email address.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Fred Johnson

Postby rascalstew on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:11 am

He has a new email address: Fredj212@hotmail.com
rascalstew
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Felix Johnson, geoman313@yahoo.com

Postby littleterry on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 am

Felix Johnson
Email: geoman313@yahoo.com
Cell Phone 234 708 601-5754

PLEASE SEE THE IMAGES HE SEND ME AND HAD ON HIS MATCH.COM PROFILE... THEY ARE BELOW!!!

I met mrchemistry11 - match.com on June 25th while visiting my daughter in San Diego. I emailed him first...a quick... little email... his response was big....

This Felix Johnson... emailed me almost every day and we were on IM 1 to 3 times a day. Having never done anything like this... I had no idea.. he was a conman.

We Im-ed a lot... I was going to visit SD again on July 23rd and made arrangements to go AFTER supposedly he was going to get back home... He would be the one to pick me up at the airport! He even sent me a copy of his flight arrangement. Amazing! Then all of a sudden.. he doesn't write or IM for 2 days... suddenly comes on at 6 a.m. and tells me not worry that he had ran into some problems.... didn't even tell me what they were until I ASKED about it... He told me he took some equipment back to a federal college and that the machinery was broken and he had been arrested. He told me, too, that the government was holding his ticket and passport until he paid for the equipment. He then said he paid over 20 or 30K but still had 3000 to pay. He did NOT ask me to send any money for two separate IM sessions... then he emailed that he had a little to drink and there were more problems.
I actually called him on the phone at that point..... HIS ACCENT DID NOT MATCH HIS PHOTOS! I thought. He spoke to me for awhile and then said he was getting back on the computer. So I did too.... this is when he asked me for the $$$$... I told him there was no f-ing way that I was sending him any money. I was so angry... I asked him if this was what all of this had been about... him woo-ing me to get $$$$. He actually said....
geoman31336 says: i would do all this
geoman31336 says: (6:28:55 PM) for 3000
geoman31336 says: (6:28:59 PM) are you fu**en out of your mind?
geoman31336 says: (6:29:04 PM) am I that pathetic?
This was just today July 20th..
We ended our conversation with him saying he loved me and would do what he could do....
Wow! He was sooooooo convincing....
There were just too many things that didn't add up... He did give me an address he said he lived at in San Diego.... ends up being a busy street with business....

Anyway, this was my first time being scammed... and although I didn't send the money... he did have a piece of my heart.... I just feel bad for whoever the person in the picture is!!!! I've listed some of his emails below... as you can tell he sounds smart, very charming... and ran with the ball....

Like I said this was my first time and I pray my only time having been scammed... rather shocking to me! He was just soooo smooth..... unbelievably!

June 26the response

ou really are a mult-tasker Terry. Everything about you grabs my attention. Your smile. Your profile. And ummm, the sparkling virtual wink you sent via match!
And I got this big fat cheeky smile on my face after reading your profile. Thanks for been sincere, direct and straight-foward.
I would definitely love to know more about you, learn your qualities and tell you more about who I am too. I dont know where Citrus Heights is?
So, what says you we discuss at lenght, trading one or two emails daily wont do unless we have some virtual chat? You never know....Anything is possible....Irregardless of distance.
I would respond faster if you reply me here: geoman313/AT/yahoo/dot/com simply because its harder to check a dating account while working but easier to use normal email, and we could exchange dets faster that way.
Would love to hear from you soon.
Heres to a wonderful day!
Write soon.
Muah!
Felix.

Next: June 29th

Hi Terry! I'm smiling! Thank you for putting a big fat cheeky one on my face once more. Been a little depressed since Mj's death got announced; his entire life was just like the title of one of his biggest hits: Bad! Very bad and sad indeed.
It was so refreshing and wonderful to read from you. It changed my sniff-filled mood to a grinning one. Gracias Mi Hermana.
So how is your day going?
I know there are more questions that needs answering, so I would happily do a more fill-in-the gaps that I could pull to mind right now.
Okay, here's more about me:
I stay down at Encanto, the southeastern part of San Diego, I dont think we are very far away from ourselves. Hopefully, this little words would turn to lengthy time on IM, phone, dates and like my profile states: I'm a very positive guy.
I came down to Encanto from NY. Just moved down here from Albany, NY three years ago.
Its alot more peaceful in California, and a good place to do get over a painful heartbreak, and NY traffic stress. Its hilly here, and it has helped me with the book I'm currently writing. It would be my first one, and I hope it sells Patterson-like.
I went to MIT, a computer science major, and I work in digital security (Geo-spatial specialization, like creating new, improved and smart Maps Maps Maps everywhere). I have worked for the NSA for almost a decade, and I currently work for myself, in most cases handling subcontracting.
So, what says you to a little time on the Instant Messenger tonight? I hope I would be able to win yours smiles. Your phone number. And maybe more....
You can ask any question, and I would gladly tell you more about me, but right now, I'm a little busy for the next couple hours. Can we use the Instant Messenger Tonight?
Be safe. And always keep a smile. Its dazzling!
Big smiles.
Felix.

June 30th... his email:

You are so sweet and amazing Terri.
I really am sorry we keep missing ourselves. Im currently working out of LA for the next couple days, and getting equipments fixed sometimes takes time, especially when it rains alot.. Of course you have been on my mind most of the time, but I cant really get down to the computer until I finished organizing tools and stuff this afternoon down here.

So, I guess I will have to make up for the precious minutes you spent waiting for me on the IM, while I was busy to tell you more about myself.

If there is more I can tell you about myself that would be that: I am a big lover of life. I have a big collections of highly valued antiques, and joke books and I happen to be the type that makes everybody laugh. My moto is simple: a life without laughter is nothing but boredom.

So I look at the brighter side, and make sure I keep my heart funny and merry. I dont just keep joke-books, I am a very avid reader, someone who when he's on vacation would rather stay indoor most of the days, filling my mind up with great ideas from different prolific authors, swimming in their thoughts. I give so much time for keeping my mind saturated, and likewise, I create bigger time for fun.

My speed boat had to go when I wouldnt stop trying different nice spot all the time. Cancum. The Salt Lake, Stuart in Florida, and the last time, I was at thailand, feeling the pleasant breeze caress my face. Samething with my taste for adventure.I dont like routine life-style. I belief so much in change. Daring. And trying new joints, places and spots from time to time. I believe changes creates better perceptions. Changes the way you see people. Lets you know things you never knew, things you might have never known.

Importantly, love matters a great deal to me.. This could be my greatest weakness, but I am never ashamed to admit this. I always find me putting my heart in fire, and with time, I get what I am asking for. I learn sometimes. And sometimes, I think it wasnt just fair, loving someone who doesnt merit my love. Its funny what Love can do to you. Makes you feel so lucky, and atimes, make you feel very unlucky. Most of what I have done, traveling around, and visiting great places makes no meaning with time. An empty bed with no sweetheart smiling beside you. And I am the poor type that has to fall in love. That wants to be loved. The type that wants to return as much love as I get; even more. Not the type that walks away from it. Not the type that believe in a one night stand. I am the type willing to play the Romeo role. Willing to do stupid things just to make someone I am inlove with get so happy, pleased, and always smiling while saying "awwwww". The type willing to do more than just enough only to prove that deep burning and sweet passion inside me. I dont think this is something bad. Is it? Anyway, we could meet? I mean, get to know alot more about us.

My work takes me around quite alot. But right now things have been a little difficult. Work is alittle sparse. I havent been able to get any contract this year, until now. Lots of reasons, and I think my book is one of the biggest reason. I think im currently working now to get some new fresh air inside me, and clear the terrifying writer's block that has overwhelmed me for weeks now.

So do you think I have what you would like in a man? Or is it too early to say?
Now its your turn to tell me more about you.
Write soon.
Muah!
Felix Johnson.

July 3rd, 2009

Sweets, I really really I am so sorry I havent been able to write you all this while.
Got lost in a swampy coast down here in Cotonou where I would be for the next 2 weeks working. The rain knocked out most our communication systems, and its been alittle tough. Just got things working good now. Most of the tools are covered with mud, but now im good.
I can call you or use the Instant Messenger, just let me know the best time to try.
You have a great day and write soon.
Hugs and smiles!
Felix.

July 4th...

You sound so grrrrlish Terry.
I tried several times but cant seem to get through right now.
Happy 4th sweetie.
So can we like use the IM tonight?
You fix a time, would be here to talk mi hermana.
Write soon.
Hasta Luego.
Felix.

July 6th

Good Morning Sweets.
What will it be this morning. Coffee, Tea or Me First?
I picked you first when I woke up. Checked my email, alittle disappointed we didnt get to talk atlenght yesterday, and really glad I didnt say anything that I could come to regret.
So how was your night Querida?
Sleep good? Just wanted to say good morning and hopefully you can check me on the IM.
I will be here, ready to chat alittle. Hopefully, I can put some sweet smiles on your face before you head out for the day.
The time difference between us is 8 hours, when Im up, you are about to go to bed. When I am about to go to bed, its like noon there. The best time we can talk until im back would be in the morning and nite. I can always get a break in the afternoon, come on the IM, or use the phone to say hi.
Anyways, incase we dont talk. Heres a warm virtual hug.
Have a great week and always keep a smile.
It looks bewitching on you.
Muah!!!
Felix.

The emails go on and on....
I can't believe it happened.... but I'm a better woman for it!

This guy .... makes me sick. I really feel he might contact me again! I don't know exactly what to do....
But.... I will handle him!

littleterry
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Felix Johnson, geoman313@yahoo.com

Postby ginger2007 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:10 am

I have also come across the same "felix" on match.com. Same dialogue - though we had not progressed to the asking for money stage - same photos.

user name on match: mayitbegr8 (divorced, 48, no kids, race: white/other)
name given: Felix Adura
e-mail: f.adura313@yahoo.com
phone number: 234-708-601-5754

Said he had lived in Albany, Ga for a while and the 708 area seemed legitimate. Then he called one morning at 6:00 am and the number above was displayed. I looked it up online...you guessed it; it was for Nigeria.

This is the e-mail he sent after I let him know that I did not have IM on my computer:
I was hoping we could like discuss alittle bit more about one another, but I guess I would have to go first. It was really nice reading from you. I mean it was so merciful of you writing me back soon. I am so sorry I couldnt write you right away, work keeps me a little in the air than on land. Anyways, I have spent the past couple moments, my hands busy, tossing a coin, not sure if you will write me back. I have a sweet wandering mind. Keeps going to you alot.

I was a vegetarian most of my life, and this has helped a great deal with looking alittle younger. I sometimes fit in perfectly with younger people, but I guess its nothing but self-denial to lie about ones age. I became a carnivore (big smiles), four years back after my wounded brother came back from the war. I had to cook, take care of him, etc. He's fine now. Back with the military. I have been in Atl for almost three years now. Moved out of Albany because of the decay down there.

If there is more I can tell you about myself that would be that: I am a big lover of life. I have a big collections of highly valued antiques, and joke books and I happen to be the type that makes everybody laugh. My moto is simple: a life without laughter is nothing but boredom.
So I look at the brighter side, and make sure I keep my heart funny and merry. I dont just keep joke-books, I am a very avid reader, someone who when he's on vacation would rather stay indoor most of the days, filling my mind up with great ideas from different prolific authors, swimming in their thoughts. I give so much time for keeping my mind saturated, and likewise, I create bigger time for fun.

My speed boat had to go when I wouldnt stop trying different nice spot all the time. Cancum. The Salt Lake, Stuart in Florida, and the last time, I was at thailand, feeling the pleasant breeze caress my face. Samething with my taste for adventure.I dont like routine life-style. I belief so much in change. Daring. And trying new joints, places and spots from time to time. I believe changes creates better perceptions. Changes the way you see people. Lets you know things you never knew, things you might have never known.
Importantly, love matters a great deal to me. This could be my greatest weakness, but I am never ashamed to admit this. I always find me putting my heart in fire, and with time, I get what I am asking for. I learn sometimes. And sometimes, I think it wasnt just fair, loving someone who doesnt merit my love. Its funny what Love can do to you. Makes you feel so lucky, and atimes, make you feel very unlucky. Most of what I have done, traveling around, and visiting great places makes no meaning with time. An empty bed with no sweetheart smiling beside you. And I am the poor type that has to fall in love. That wants to be loved. The type that wants to return as much love as I get; even more. Not the type that walks away from it. Not the type that believe in a one night stand. I am the type willing to play the Romeo role. Willing to do stupid things just to make someone I am inlove with get so happy, pleased, and always smiling while saying "awwwww". The type willing to do more than just enough only to prove that deep burning and sweet passion inside me. I dont think this is something bad. Is it? Anyway, we could meet? I mean, get to know alot more about us.
My work takes me around quite alot. But right now things have been a little difficult. Work is alittle sparse. I havent been able to get any contract this year, until now. Lots of reasons, and I think my book is one of the biggest reason. I think im currently working now to get some new fresh air inside me, and clear the terrifying writer's block that has overwhelmed me for weeks now.So do you think I have what you would like in a man? Or is it too early to say?
Now its your turn to tell me more about you.
Write soon.
Muah!
Felix.

Attached are the photos he e-mailed me.

ginger2007
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby haditpm on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 pm

He is on perfectmatch.com now and emailed me first yesterday. We have emailed a couple of times, but I went on line, did a google search on his name and found both your comments. It's the same guy...signs his emails...
Good morning mi heremana elegante!
Muah!
Felix.

His picture is like the first one though you have in your first response here...the very small email. What a jerk. This is exactly why I don't like these stupid dating services and men are just scum it seems now days!

His email he is using now is gis_man99@yahoo.com
haditpm
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fredj212@hotmail.com

Postby f3lirtun on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:49 am

His two new emails:
isiman255@gmail.com
f.jj313@yahoo.com
He has speaking to me since August 7,2009 still in Conotou/France he has problem figuring out time zones, I could tell was something was wrong. Yes he calls me twice, his voice doesn't match with his photo, he sounds younger and he has send me more photos including his daughter. Here goes his number phone number 2347086015754 and yes you guest it wright from Nigeria!
He has not have time to ask me for money yet, since he suppose to arrive in LAX on Tuesday Sept.2, 2009
but the story same, engineer working in a project, rain. Like to relax in his house in Stuart, Florida. He likes to tell jokes, avid reader, oh he has a daughter who just got pregnant. Some how for what I noticed he still writing a book!
His favorite words: sweets, smile, awwwww, babe, wow, muah, tesoro, meimei, and more love to write with colors and put icons, ah has send me some poems and some how share some of my interest in books authors.
He said he is mix Portuguese with English Andorrian and speak 3 languages, so far I can tell he knows some words in Spanish, and meimei is Mandarin pronounciation for mother, but to know I doubt it.am so sorry ive been all chummy about this.isisman255: i am just a regular guy. Got some portuguese blood mixed with some Andorrian, and British.
Here I'm enclosing some of what he wrote to me:
7:19 PM im a great and avid reader. a day without spending an hour reading is like a day without the sun
i am romantically hopeless
i believe that life is all about living in the moment
so i love watching the sunsets
love going for swims
love riding on horses back
love reading poetry and good books
7:20 PM and im currently writing a book
and I will tell you some bad things about me
im a sucker for a great smile
:)
i would give anything to make my lover
give me a sincere and deep one
Missed you bunches!
Big muah!!!
Felix.
f3lirtun
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby On A Mission on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:08 pm

This appears to be the only good email address and this is the picture that is posted with it. Is it the same photo?
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]
On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby f3lirtun on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:37 pm

Yes!
I got this picture too along with his email and these 3 others pictures link......

"Felix Johnson" <f.jj313@yahoo.com>

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=d5 ... isp=thd&zw

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=d5 ... isp=thd&zw

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=d5 ... =inline&zw
f3lirtun
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Could you try uploading the images again please. IT looks like you tried to link to them directly from your email account. You need to save them to your PC first.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby f3lirtun on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 pm

I'm hoping this will help, I have included others picture of another guy who told me he was an engineer in Lagos, Nigeria for an assignment..., anyway similar story line and at the end he did ask for money because he lost his luggage, something with security of that country and his travelers cheques needed cash right away something with the police.... as you can see I'm a human magnet for these type of individuals..
Name of this other he gave me was Steven Martin/ Steve Cygan found profile in yahoo as he lived for a while by Lake Ariel, PN USA, oh he has a son or as least does was he claimed name James 12 years of age, pictures included.
emails: soullover316@yahoo.com
regarding Fred aka, Felix aka, isis. He claimed to be 50 years old.
emails:
f.jj313@yahoo.com
isisman255@gmail.com
Both of these jewels I found them at TRUE.com when I was going throught the pictures I noticed other two that has contact me from this same dating site, names here Kay George August 2007 same picture at True claimed to have a daughter about 9 or 10 yrs. and Mark Gomez claimed to have children and want more.

http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad359/KapaPareja/
f3lirtun
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby butterflies_77 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Hello Im shocked and horriefied all of this I have met felix johnson in july of 08 we have been emailing like crazy and on im several times a day for over a year. I have gotten several diffent names from him i thought was a bit odd. i met him on perfect match of all places right. as johnjohnson 50 birthday 8/30/57 lives in pasadena but in Nigeria to buy oil but owns his own company geo maps and servalance lol heard this before right?? well i have sent him lots of money i didn't have 30 thousand to pay for broken machines on his job or they were going to take his passport and put him in jail he wanted 30k i also told him he was crazy but i did send some he told he had a daughter ashley who lives in london. i fell in love with the man charm and poetry and kind words i was a widow and he says he was too... he always called me his MI hereman too fxxxxx me i feel so bad and hurt he was to come this weekend he said he lived in pasadenda near me. always signed off MUAH Felix the phone number on my caller id
is 234-601-5754 said it was his hotel and sometimes said it was a pay phone never gave me more information then needed didn't talk much about himslef but was always in trouble liked whiskey said he wanted to marry me asked me on 9-11-08 funny not anymore his accent was strong he said it was brittish ha ha, i have books and books of email and im that i coppied offline. photo's that don't match yours but it is him for sure. :liar: i googled his name last night and came accrosthis site to my horror but glad i did he also has other email address i will give you
Mr.fx11@yahoo.com, mr.fx313@yahoo.com, felixjohnson@yahoo.com. johnjohnson@yahoo.com.felix_johnson@yahoo.com and flyscope@google.com i will send some photo of him but as of today i have blocked all contact from him phone and all he doesn't know what happened to me i don't eve care anymore my pain has turned into anger i have been up all night
I can feel for you ladies whom had dealings with him he can be a chamer little terry stay away from him please
he would goes days without contacting me says he was sick i feel so stupid thank you for posting this for me and god help usall to catch him. but he wll have to answer to god he will be punsihed in time. the first phots was on perfect match,com the rest were sent to latter see how e changed

butterflies_77
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mary-Lou on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:32 am

I met Felix Johonson on True begenning.com his name was flowwithlove89. he asked me to start emailing him on his personne e mail as he was at work and it wold be harder or him to asnswer.f.jj313@yahoo.com. I read the other women's stories and he said the same things to me almost verbaidim. I was off work sick and he was so loving and caring. He said that his wife died and that he really missed the closeness and the feelings of falling in love. He called me a toughie as I did not believe him right away. We IM, he even helped me set it up. He was just so sweet and supportive, we Im at least twice a day. He would leave be beautiful poems and send me web sites to songs that reminded him of me. He was also in Concon working and right before he was to fly home and we were to meet, I did not hear from him for a couple of days. He told me that a machine he had rented from the college was broken and that he got detained his passort and airline ticket had been detained. He did not ask me for money right away. He was just so upset his brother Jose was working to get the money, he was so worried about his daughter Ashley. He was beside himself. He just wanted to get home to take care of me. He finally asked me for $2000.00 they would let him come home and get the money as he had off shore accounts, a mansion in Florida, a home in Pasadena that had an olympic size pool and a tennis court. I always knew that everthing he told me was over the top, but he was so sweet I kept on talking to him. When I told him that I would not give him any money as I did not even know him I told him with all the scams he could be anybody> my sweet Felix turned into a monster he told me F#& You and your money, I hope you die a miserable death with no man to every love you you loser!!!The picture I had was the one cruising and one of him and his brother in Peru. He always ends his emails or IM with love you Muah!!!
Mary-Lou
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby butterflies_77 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:21 am

yes this is this the same story i got from mr.fx11@yahoo.com stating he lived in pasadenda LA and was in largos
working as a free lance maper and one of his workers broke his machine he rented from the library and it would cost 35,000.00 to fix it if not the police will take his passport and computer and lock him up till paid the he said he got a lawyer named mr tunde whom also was charging him monies and that he was a art collector and he was there to invest in oil wells and he put 1,0000.00 into it and has no funds to get home this is the last time is head from him but i did send him over 20.000.00 my bad haven't heard a word since last week i guess he found a new sucker
he goes by felix johnson john johnson says he has a daughter pregant who lives in london parents are dead and he is from brittan and gradtuated from here in the states and also states he wanted to marry me lol i have over 100 pages of emails and im i downloaded thank god for that i will turn over to the proper authorities and he is very very
intelletgent very smoothe talker always signs off saying love you bunches MUHA!! ME never send a new email always forwards mine back his is smart beware of his kind words he can be angry too he says he drinks whiskey and bud
i have been talkng to him since july of 09 no more for sure he also state his has a cousin in la names JOSE I HOPE this info helps anyone his photo's change and he will ot get a camera!!! I wonder why lol and he loves to send poem and jokes from books he has beware he has alot of different emails alot
he states he doesn't have a phone but he does
butterflies_77
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mary-Lou on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:31 am

I met this guy as Felix Johnson flowwithlove89@truebeginnings.com. He asked me to email him at f.jj313.yahoo.com as he was working in Concon? out of the country. He said he was from Pasadena and that he was Portuguese. He helped me set up an IM account. He started out been such a sweetheart. He was a widower and had a brother Jose and a daughter Ashley. He said he had been alone for 6 years and was so glad to have found his soul mate. He came on strong right away and called me a toughie because I did not. We chatted two or three times a day and he would leave poems and lovley messages on my e-mail. I was had been off work for a couple of months and he was so worried and concerned about my illness. He was a little over the top as he had a mansion in Florida, overseas accounts and collected antiques. He even told me that his home in Pasadena was a small home on an acre with an olympic sized swimming pool and tennis courts. I did not believe any of this, but he was so sweet and caring, I continued talking with him. He came of so sweet and shy said that his cheek turned red whenever he spoke with me he acted so shy. A month passed and I spoke with him almost everyday. The day before he was to fly back home, I did not hear from him for a couple of days. When I finally did hear from him, he told me that he was in deep trouble. That a machine he had rented from the local college was broken and he had been detained and that they seized his passport and airline ticket. He had put his entire check that he had been paid and that his brother Jose and a friend were trying to raise the rest of his money. He was so worried that he may not ever make it back to meet met. He did not ask me for money right away, about a week passed and he finally asked me to please see if I could borrow something, he thought that with $2,000.00 they would let him come home and he could send them the rest of the money. I told him that I was not working and that I did not even know him. I told him that he coulde be anybody, that the pictures I had of him could have been stolen. My sweet loving Felix turned into a amonster. He told me F&%You and your money. I hope you die a miserable death alone with no man to ever love you ,you loser!!!. This was the picture I had of him cruising!! I'm a loser and he is asking me for money? He uses the same words and stories almost verbatim!
Mary-Lou
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males