scammers with pictures of John C

African scammers posing as white men.

scammers with pictures of John C

Postby ellabella on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:08 am

[b]Pictures stolen from a model John C, see below.[/b]

This guy goes by Kenneth B Jones...Kenneth Jones, Kenneth Brian Jones. Says he has a 6 y/o daughter...the mother died..he is stuck in Nigeria working on Census stuff. His emails are kenneth4 trips@yahoo, kenneth 4trips@hotmail. He's a trip all right.[/img]
ellabella
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:42 am

Post your comments about this scammer:

This scammer steals photos of John C:
http://portfolios.models.com/-12048

Comments reposted from romancescam.com:

Anon says: [Apr 19, 2006 at 06:02 AM]

this guy also has another id it is doc4life007@yahoo.com please be aware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anon says: [Apr 19, 2006 at 06:03 AM]

it is a different picture that he uses same first last name diff middle name be aware very dangerous will tell u anything

Debbie says: [May 22, 2006 at 07:56 PM]

this guy also has another id danemartins006@yahoo.com. He will tell you ANYTHING. He is good at it too. BEWARE
He even went so far to send me roses and a baloon that says I Love You

Anon says: [May 28, 2006 at 03:16 AM]

this guy also goes by th name john gavin.picked me up on singleme
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Mark Johnson

Postby Dee on Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:53 pm

This person contacted me on My Space and tried to scam me, his user profile was www.myspace.com/mark1n1 (My Space deleted his profile after I submitted information)..... His name on My Space was Mark Collins. He also uses yahoo ID Mark4AWifey. I also believe he is another person that I have been chatting with (I will list below) Right away he claimed I was the one for him and wanted to chat on yahoo messenger. We talked for about 5 weeks and I didn't buy a word he was saying. He claimed he was from NJ at one time and his My Space profile said Big Stone Gap Virginia and in another conversation said he was in London and on his way to Africa for his job (supposedly crude oil then changed it to a 2 year contract to do with ART) And at one point he claimed he needed to "come home" to my place but he didnt have any access to his money in his bank account in NJ and said a friend was "owning" him the money and asked me if he could have that friend send me a check to cash on my bank account and forward the money on to him. I refused and then he asked me if I could borrow the money for him and he would pay me back when he got back to the states. I refused and haven't heard from him since. He also gave me a International telephone number and its +2348057703669
Last edited by Dee on Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dee
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Johnson

Postby countrylove on Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:50 am

Also known as Richard Michael Robinson. Richard_Mich206@yahoo.com. born and raised in Michigan. 41 yo with 1 son Tony and 1 daughter Ciera. both kids live in 12 Mile city near Lagos, Nigeria with Richard's grandmother. divorced and he sent the kids to live with his grandmother because of the ex-wife. I met him on Singlesnet.com . He has been living there since 2006 just visiting the kids, was working for a company there and having trouble getting paid. the international phone numbers he gave me are 234-808-029-7033 and 234-802-492-1314
countrylove
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammer

Postby myangel2865 on Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:48 am

I just got email from Egomah S you have him here as Mark Johnson. hes scamming people again.

To: myangel

Date:Mar 14, 2007 11:23 pm
Subject:Re: hello
Hello...how are you doing and health?i hope all is good and cool ..i got your message

that really sound nice....I am cool and feeling good...I am an honest person, someone

with good faith and hope...I am a Christian and with God fearing...I will be glad to

be continue the sweet talks with you and to be of a good friend...no one knows the

best day to come...but i believe that a good and successful friendship is the

strength of a well done relationship..­..let try and give a chance for a friendship

start and see what will come out of it..but surely,It must be good......here­ is my

email to reach me to truelovebrings­joy@yahoo.com you can add me to your chat list to

chat better....hope­ to read from you soon.....and to have your email....

Solom­on Care..........­...
myangel2865
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Taylor - My Space

Postby Dee on Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:07 am

My Space ID
http://www.myspace.com/172781779

Yahoo ID
harrison_taylor2008@yahoo.com

http://www.myspace.com/172781779

Date: Apr 11, 2007 8:36 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: Sweetie,
Body: Sweetie,
I’m taylor from Texas, I was born and raised in Texas, I was born into a family of father and mother with a younger sweetie is(Lillian) who is my sister, I m a contruction engineering by profession and I deal with contractor contruction and bridge Log. I had a long term relationship but she died of car accident, I have since promised not to get involved in another relationship until my friend introduced me to this dating site that I could get my later ego there and once again live happily,
How are you doing? Guess you are doing well and your family too. I am looking for someone who has learnt lessons from previous relationships, reached milestones and fulfilled major achievements whereby they are now ready for a fulfilling relationship. I am one that trusts and believes God. And i believe to make a best in everything I’m doing. Looking for a true lover. I think in order to create a strong and happy family a husband and a wife should make every effort to it. I guess they should learn to trust each other the inner most feelings, I want to believe in each other’s honesty, I want someone that will be patient and we will respect each other’s interests and opinions. But the main thing in relationship is sincerity, no lie, no betrayal, and no meanness. I want to look in the eyes of my beloved woman and to feel happy, because she is my only one, I have been waiting for her for so long, she is the one who I can always rely on, she is my love and we complete each other perfectly and I cannot imagine our lives without each other. I would like her to become the dearest person for me,. I know a Relationship is not an easy thing but I promise u that I will love you and care for you. I love life and have been blessed by God, I will give her my heart and she will appreciate my love and let me see why have to put all my trust in her...someone that will be ready to shared her life and together we will watch our kids grow in love and we will build our family in love, peace and true understanding....
I have pray, dream and wish for that special woman that will make me feel happy and give me more reason to wake up all day long...Take care and I am waiting to hear from you.
You can mail me in my private Email ..harrison_taylor2008@yahoo.com
Have a nice day. pls im online now if you wanna chat

Duplicate pic removed by mod
Dee
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Julian or John on myspace - julianjohn_203@yahoo.com

Postby lrei923912 on Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:02 pm

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =180495619

Hello,

I saw your profile and it's really nice, I'm from millington michigan ,I am a contractor and i work with julius berger constructions company and we specialized in Roads construction and bridges..... I am originally from States I don't have any woman in my life for now cos am divorced for past 2yrs and i have one son which i think is my life. I have a healthy lifestyle, physically active i am also independent, successful, amorous, flirtatious and seeking companionship and caring soulmate. I am very open to adventure and I'm willing to try new things I am in search of a loving and caring honest, adventurous, beautiful,loving and honest woman emotionally and physically active and healthy, honest and lovable,Open minded lady, A woman willing to put some effort into a great and serious relationship If you are , please don't hesitate to drop me a note, on my mail box here is my id julianjohn_203@yahoo.com thanx and waiting to hear from you soon.

john.

lrei923912
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nitepsarkle on Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:26 am

http://www.myspace.com/178252884

Now going by Bob from Ny.
I have reported him three times to My Space and he is still not deleted!
nitepsarkle
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dbrlaclair on Sat May 26, 2007 9:55 pm

Ok...he goes by the name of Victor Newman, Jr. with me ..in Nigeria working for Shell Petroleum, suppose to live in Texas. He is good, woed me for 4 months and never asked for a dime...just real friendly, now he needs money. i have posted more pics as well.

Duplicate pics removed by mod
dbrlaclair
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Myspace: chukasaw@yahoo.com

Postby WarriorPrincess on Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:50 pm

I was contacted by someone to confirm this one. I will post pics later.

http://www.myspace.com/165621246

www.myspace.com/chukylondon

Message from my contact:

Date: Feb 5, 2008 11:26 AM

Hello, thank you for the warning, but I know he isn't real. He has already tried in many ways to scam money from me. The latest him having been in an accident on the way to the airport and laying in the hospital near death. His supposed doctor contacted me. I know a lot of these guys and just find it interesting what scams they come up with. They will never get any money or help from me.

My message on myspace:

Feb 5, 2008 2:02 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ] Subject:
hello dear hoping to rad from you
Body:
hello dear how are you and the kids?well got another message from you.well like i told you i am 51 and i am single with no children i got married in my late 40's but i lost my wife in a plan crash ever since i av not been my self but thank god i now feel is time to have someone to spend the rest of my life with cos i can;t continue to be in pain.well i am looking forward in know you more well to be honest with you i love kids but i and my late wife could not have any before her death cos she was three month's pregenant when i lost her.well presently i will be traveling to the united kingdon on a project so i will be through with it in about 6weeks or more.well i will need you to send me a mail on how i can always keep in touch with you.i will be needing your phone contact so i can call you and then we could get to know each other better.please get back to me in your next mail.
regards
ben

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 4, 2008 10:26 AM

Wow, I didn't expect you to reply back. usually good looking guys like you don't reply back to girls "you know" that look like me. Well, my name is Angelina I'll be 36 this month and I have two children, a boy 15 and a girl 11. I live in New york city. I just moved out here this past June. How about you are you married, single, divorced? do you have any children?

Date: Feb 4, 2008 3:47 AM

hello dear how are you?well got a mail from you i was glad reading it thanks for the nice words.well i will really like to know more about you i hope you can tell me in your next mail i would really appreciate it,well my yahoo messenger id is chukasaw@yahoo.com we can chat more on this messenger.thanks
regards
ben
Date: Feb 3, 2008 12:37 PM

Wow, I can't believe you are 51! you are so handsome, I hope you aren't intimidated by what I say...lol. Maybe we can chat sometime.
Have a great weekend!

[/b]
Warrior Princess
WarriorPrincess
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Pics

Postby WarriorPrincess on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:43 pm

Warrior Princess
WarriorPrincess
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

alonelipsey@yahoo.com

Postby WarriorPrincess on Thu May 01, 2008 1:15 am

alonelipsey@yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/368746336

Hi,
How are you doing today? i am a laid back guy and i like to try new things but am really bored and i was looking through the myspace profiles but i found your so intresting and i really want to talk to you and tell you how nice the profile is and the picture is really matured. Hope your heart will be like that of your eyes because it speaks more of you. However, i will like to talk to you more my yahoo id is alonelipsey
and email address is alonelipsey@yahoo. com
Add me and lets chat..

Warrior Princess
WarriorPrincess
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby laural on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:24 pm

This guy is going by the name Alex Lipsey and says hes from Denver Colorado. Mett 2 months ago on Jango internet radip and say he was stuck in Nigeria on business and gave me an address to send money to him. I guote " I'm hungry no food to eat", plus gave me another name to send him money. I never sent money, I realized he was a scammer and just played along untill I was sure. What me to deposit checks into my account at the bank and cash checks and send back money to him, never received any checks, He was a good talker, even called a couple of time. Also goes by the name/ or this is the address that he wanted me to send money too. Abayomi OLaleye at 1 Allen Ave. Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria 23401.., Watch out he is still around!!!!!
laural
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: alonelipsey@yahoo.com

Postby laural on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Hello, here is the scam he is playing on Jango social internet radio ---- Alex Lipsey from Colorado

In my opinion I have seen and done a lot. All of my hobbies, interests and careers have been some-what diverse. One of the biggest thing’s I wish I had done was spent more time appreciating and cherishing the little things that people had brought to my life. All of the people I’ve met and the things I have done, have played a big part of shaping who I have become as human being. I have spent much of my life as the perfect melancholy personality in a constant state of depression. The majority of my life has been consumed with feelings of low self-worth and the view that no one really gives a shit. I have constantly ask myself the same three questions: What am I doing with my life? What is my purpose in life? How can I become a better person? I have always set the bar high and have expected a lot from myself. Some times I succeeded and sometimes I failed miserably. Only now, that I'm in my mid-thirties, I find that I'm viewing my life from the outside and looking deep into my sole to understand who is Patrick Allen. serves several purposes for myself, while entertaining and allowing you to know a little about what makes me tick. My space is only a small exstendition of my web site.patallen.com,is a compilation of my life experiences, hobbies, and people that have made a memorable impact in my life, both past and present. This site not only serves as a reality check for my soul, its serving as an outlet for my creativity and allows me to escape from the stressors that can bring me down. It has taken me thirty-seven years and trip to a war zone to find God and to see myself in a more positive light. I am finely beginning to see myself for who I really am and what I ycoming to the realization that my life isn’t really that bad, and it could always be worse...

Beware wemon crazy loose try to rob people.!!!!!!! (SAME PICTURE AS ON THE TOP OF THIS FORUM)
laural
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dreamcatcher447 on Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:32 pm

I have been talking to him but his name is james cussio I let my guard down and didn't come here first, I will be more careful...lord aren't there any honest men around? Anyway, same pic have them saved on my comouter! :-(
dreamcatcher447
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males