Senegal scammers (=refugee girl + banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Senegal scammers (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby Muguhunter on Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Another mass-mailing mugu who contacted my female profile

http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=28022

mispeaceamadu@yaho o.com
My name is Mispeace Amadu, i went through your profile at (http://www.datemefree .com ) be interest on it,
I will like us to become friends later we discus more about our future, i will be waiting for your positive respond through my private email( mispeaceamadu@yahoo.com ) Thanks;
Mis peaceAmadu
Please do NOT send PMs to me because I am retired!!
Muguhunter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Senegal scammers

Postby Marisa on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:31 am

Most dating sites, even those that are infested with Nigerians, still ban Senegal. The Senegal scammers are a mix of romance scam and 419. They hook their victims on the dating sites, then it turns into 419: "I am presently in a refugee camp, but inherited millions from my late father, and need help transfering them to your country. If you help me, I will be entirely yours, we will get married, be rich, and live happily ever after". Their profiles don't have pictures or have an image of flower, and in private correspondence they send pictures of African-American models. Locations are usually Senegal, New York or Alabama, and occasionally Liberia.

The dead giveaway of Senegal scam is a phrase: "Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life."

They are the worst mass-mailers on the web. If not stopped, they can send THOUSANDS of messages in 1 hour. I suspect they use a spambot, as it drops the same registrations (same usernames, passwords, text). For that reason, most sites ban them. But few really bad ones still allow them. Most messages submitted below I get on a horrible site called dateonweb. Looks like that site is run by Senegal! LOL

Hello Dear
My name is Precious i saw your profile today on this site(www.wedatefree .com)when i was searching for a soul mate and admire it i think we can make it
together to become friends, therefore i would like you to contact me back through my Email (precious_kuma@yaho o.com)so that i will tell you more about myself and i will also send you my photo as soon as you contact me back.Hopping to hear from you soonest,UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS ONE,Bless WITH LOVE AND TRUST Thanks and God bless you.Precious Yours new friend
.Miss Precious.with love and trust.
(precious_kuma@yahoo.com)

Greetings my dear
How are you today, i hope every things is ok with you, i am miss tina 23 years old girl, as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you, so if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happened in future.

i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email
(tinaand01@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you soon, as i wish you all the best for your day.
tina

Hello with love,
My name is Gift,i saw your profile today at(www.wedatefree.c om) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more, for a real and trugh love and i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can that give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (giftofor05@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber, the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.Remain bless,
Gift.

Hi Love
I am a beautiful young girl looking for real love and protection, I have gone through your profile, I and am very happy to contact you for us to know ourselves.
You know that distance, age and indeed color cannot stop true love. Please, I would appreciate if you send Email to my private Email box:
( becky4seaman@yahoo.com )
So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
becky.

My Dear,

how are you? i hope you are ok? i'm linlian diop from senegal 26 yeas old i don't know how you may feel about this latter but is all my mind to write you, when i see your profile my spirit drived me to tell you what is my mind i don't come because of your money or to cheat you but i really come to you for good life and open my mind to you, i wish we can share our pics to each other and to know each other better please my email address is (linlian_03diop@yahoo.com) i hope to hear from you soon so we share our mind to each other ok?

Thanks and remain bless.

Your faithfull
linlian diop.

Hello,,
i read your profile at (www.dateonweb.net) it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i derided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life. please contact me at (jjuliet31@yahoo.co .uk) i am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will glove you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. cares for my future love. please don't reply me to this site reply me direct to my yahoo mail box (jjuliet31@yahoo.co.uk)
thank.
Juliet ,,
PLEAS SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS............ .......

Hello
My name is Judit, In my search for friends i came a cross your profile and after going through it
then i made up my mind to contact you as my friend hope you don't mind,
If you are interesting in knowing more about me, l want you to write back to me
through my email address so that l will give you my picture for you to know who lam.
(juditjudit95 @yahoo.co.uk) Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest, have a nice day.

Yours. Judit

(juditjudit95@yahoo.co.uk)

How are you?
My name is Jenny, I saw your profile today and became interested in you,I will also like to know you the more,and I want you to send an email to my email address so I can give you my picture for you to know whom I am.
Here is my email address (Jenneymmadu@yahoo. co.uk)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Jenny baby
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Contact me here (Jenneymmadu@yahoo.co.uk)
I am looking forward hear from You soon.
Take care
Your Jenny.

Hello
My name is miss Anita saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email
address(Anit a.mabou100@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here.I am waiting
for your mail to my email address above.miss Anita (Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love matters alot in life Please reply me with my
email address here not in this site thank you

(Anita.mabou100@yahoo.com)

Hello Love,
Sinerely I like you and would want to start friendship first with you.What do you say ,we get together?We would have more time to get to know each other as we progress. I admit this is shallow but I find that no matter what a person says about themselves, you can never say what "chemistry&q uot; is. you can give ur personal contact addresses when you feel its right time ok Stay blessed
Miss Eden yomic but meanwhile here is mine (eden.yomics@yahoo. com)
(www.dateonweb .net)

felicia_s10@yaho o.com
Hello!!!
My name is Felicia I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at
felicia_s10@yahoo.com so that I can also send my picture directly to
you.
regards
Felicia

Hello,
how are you doing today? i hope all is well.
My name is Comfort In search of a man who understand the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun, but a matured Man with Nice Vision of what the world is all about, and after reading your profile here I took Interest in you, so pleas reply me with this Email diane.comfort@yahoo .com.ph . i will be very happy to read your reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other. Thanks.
Comfort.

Hello My New Friend

My name is Miss QEEN WILSON i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am..Here is my email address
(qeenwilson at hot mail . com )

I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. God bless you and protect you for me. Miss Charity (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please reply to my email address
(qeenwilson@hotmail.com )

Hello
My name is Janett, In my search for friends i came a cross your profile and after going through it
then i made up my mind to contact you as my friend hope you don't mind,
If you are interesting in knowing more about me, l want you to write back to me
through my email address so that l will give you my picture for you to know who lam.
(janettkuru@yahoo.com) Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest, have a nice day.

Yours. Janett

Hello!
how are you hope fine,I found you here at( www.dateonweb.net) and picked interest in you.
My name is Victoria I wish to be in love relationship with you
and may be discover ourselves as real partners for life
(victoriaudara@ymail.com) is my address
If you feel interested write me through the contact.
I will be happy to see a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed.
Yours in love,Victoria write
me back in my yahoo email box so that
i will send you my picture please write
backin my boxi love you i need you in my life
see you in my yahoo email box my love thanks bye

Hello My Dearest,
My name is Maria in search of a man who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun but a matured man with good scene of humor. reading about you I derive interest on you. contact me with this address ( maria518g@yahoo.com ) I believe we can start from here, waiting for your urgent reply so I can send you pictures for further introductions.
You rs Friend Maria.

maria518g at yahoo dot com

Hello
My name is Ethel Amah i saw your profile today and you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email addre (ethel_amah@yahoo.c om)
I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Ethel.
(Re meber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

please contact me here (ethel_amah@yahoo.com)

hello sweaty
my name is miss Grace,i went through your profile that speaks good of you,
i took interest on it for a relationship,if you don't mind i will like to know you much better, i came on line to search for a true love,if you are that my love i have being searching for i will be happy to see you writing back to me at my private email address so that i can tell you all about my self and also send a picture of my self to you remember that age or color is nothing but love matters a lot (grace_enine@yahoo. com)i will be happy to see your reply take care.
best regard
Miss grace

Hello,

Greeting s

My name is Miss Eucheria i saw your email address at site today and i become interested in you, so if you don't mind , I will like you to contact me back with my private email (ucheani20@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am,although i came on line searching for a true and honest man .I believe we can move from here!!! .Remember ,color , language or distance does not matter,but LOVE matters a lot in life.
best of my regards
From
Euch eria.
a lot of love and kissssssssss

HELLO .

mary1franck@ya hoo.com
MY NAME IS MISS MARY FRANCK .I AM HAPPY TO MEET SOME ONE LIKE YOU .I SAW YOUR PROFILE THAT INTEREST ME SO MUCH TO CONTACT YOU.PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU .HERE IS MY CONTACT ADDRESS .(mary1franck@yahoo.com) I HOPE TO READ FROM YOU .THEN YOU KNOW ME MORE .BYE I REALLY LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

Hello
My name is miss Gifti saw your profile today at (www.dateonweb.net) and become interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (gift_johnson28@yah oo.com).I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for
your mail to my email address above.
Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks with kisses and hugs.
Yours New Friend,
Miss Gift.(gift_johnson2 8@yahoo.com).

Ple ase for more introduction and picture,i will like you to contact me through this my private mail box (gift_johnson28@yahoo.com)Thanks and remain bless.

Hello,i am 24 yrs girl, i was very interested after going through your profile
however i wish to be your close friend,don't think about saying never, just
look around and then smile because we have find each other i will be waiting to
hear from u through my private box missmissminu@yahoo.com

Good day dear
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you, my name is joy 24 years old girl, as its my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile at (www.dateonweb.net) which really interest me in having communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other ok, here is my email (joyyormie41@yahoo. com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
JOY

mary.desmon@yahoo. com
I am mary! how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (mary.desmon@yahoo.com) plus o/o hope to hear from you soon,I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love mary.desmon@yahoo dot com

My Dear

My name is Gladys,
I am on my serious searching for a friend, partner or lover,i saw your profile to day and become intrested in you and i will like to know you the more, if you dont mind i will like you to send an email to my email address.Here is my email address ( gladys.hadams@yahoo .com ) for me to send you more of my photo and also tell you more about my self.
I,m waiting for your mail to my e-mail adress.
take care and God bless you.
Gladys

HELLO
My name is Loveth, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (loveth.mabou@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Loveth.(Rem eber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in PLEASE WRITE ME ON MY MAIL BOX
(loveth.mabou@yahoo .com)

lucmurrey@yahoo.com

My name is Miss lucy Murrey i was going throught this site now and i saw
your profile at ( www.dateonweb.net ) i believe you are the right person i am looking for,i will like you to please send me an email at my email
address thus my email ( lucmurrey@yahoo.com ) for me to give you
my beautiful pictures and to tell you more about me
.I will be waiting for your mail today
lucy

Hello.

I am more than happy leaving this short message to you. My name is Rita Cisse, Thank you for having interest in me. I am searching for a man that know the meaning of love trust and faith in each other rather than the one who seems love as only a way of fun but a matured man with a nice vision of what the world is taking about after reading your profile too I pick interested in you. So please reply to me within my email address (ritacisee@yahoo.com) if you are interested and have the same feelings with me. Hope we can move from here. Am waiting for your immediate response I love you with faith and trust. Rita.

Hi,Love
My Name Is miss kelly
Really Like Your Profile And Like To Know About You, And See What We Can Build Together In Terms Of Friendship And Relationship. But Before I Share Any Conversation With You, I Want You To Read And Understand From This Message And Get Back To Me If You Really Believe In It.

Do You Believe, As Food Is Needed For The Body, The Same Way Love Is Needed For The Soul. Food Strengthens The Body While Love Strengths The Soul. A Person Is Incomplete Without Love.

Love Is Not About Finding The Right Person, But Creating A Right Relationship. It’s Not About How Much Love You Have In The Beginning But How Much Love You Build Till The End.

Love Is A Noble Act Of Self-giving, Offering Trust, Faith, And Loyalty. The More You Love, The More You Lose A Part Of Yourself, Yet You Don’t Become Less Of Who You Are; You End Up Being Complete With Your Loved Ones.
If You Believe In This Word, Then Feel Free To Contact Me And Let Me Get To Know You Better.

Here Is My Email Address To Reach Me On If You Are Interested And If You Believe In Love kellywilliams504@yahoo.com . Hope To Hear You There Soon And Tell Me More Bout Yourself.

God Bless You.
kelly,

hello My name is miss.faith i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(faithmabuo@yahoo.com )I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss faith (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Hello.
Dearest one, i came accross your profile on this dating site.(www.dateonweb .net)I came here to look for my soulmate, my name is Favour i am single young lady with sense of humour,dear is very interesting to tell you about myself to you, as I haven t seen you ever before. Meanwhile Age Or Distance Colour Religion has absolutely nothing with well relationship! But I feel something inside. I feel like a little sign of hope that I am not doing this in vain. I feel that you have the friendly soul to mine. I want to learn you better.I will be very glad.
please write me back through my email (favourjammeh@yahoo.com) r more about me
My photo will attach to you.
I will be waiting!
(favourjammeh@yahoo.com)

How are you?
My name is Anthony, I saw your profile today and became interested in you,I will also like to know you the more,and I want you to send an email to my email address so I can give you my picture for you to know whom I am.
Here is my email address (Anthonymmaduz@yahoo.co.uk)
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Contact me here (Anthonymmaduz@yahoo.co.uk)
I am looking forward hear from You soon.
Take care
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:32 am

So people know, another good way to spot Senegal scammers is their avatar. They almost always seem to use a picture of a flower or a landscape instead of a picture of a person.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scammers

Postby Marisa on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:09 am

Hello My Dear,
How are you,hope you are fine? My name is miss Vivian i saw your profile today at(4ppl .com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my pictures, for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(vivian_siako55@yahoo.com)

I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.I am miss
Vivian.
(Remeber the distance or colour even age, does not matter but love matters alot in life)
(vivian_siako55@yahoo.com)

HELLO
Dear how are you today? and how is things moving with you? hope fine and you are in good health.My name is Miss Janeth, I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, sincere, easy going, matured, and understanding, then after going through your profile now on this site (4ppl .com) i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me via my email address which is as follow (Janethodoh(at)@yahoo.com) so that i will give you my picture for further discussion, because i am really looking forward for a serious friendship with you,
Yours New Friend Janeth.
(Janethodoh(at)@yahoo.com)

Hello.
My name is Mike, i went through your profile at (datemefree .org ) and i wish to continue relationship with you if nature will permit we have a long way to go.
to tell you more about myself and including some pictures of myself too. I will like you to get back to me through my private email (mikedakar3@yahoo.com)
Thanks,
Mike.

(glory_atif@yahoo.com)

Hello My Dear

Compliments of the day to you.I am Glory Atif,how are you, hope you are fine and in
perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like to know you much better,although i came online to look for a true and loving man that is ready for a true,honest and loving relationship and will be able to take good care of me if you are the kind of man am talking about then send me a mail now on my private email included,so that i will tell you all about myself and a picture of myself.looking forward to hear from you,thanks and God bless. glory_atif@yahoo.com
Best Regard,
Glory

Hello
Good day my dear.How are you doing over there.Hope fine in a short way,
my name is ukeria.I am a young single girl of 25 years old,a girl that never married.I am a member of this dating site.i saw your profile( )
here and i think that you will martch my type.Please write me back at ukeriasaleeby@yahoo .com,for more introduction.
Am interesting,caring, passionate, intelligent, kind-hearted, romantic woman able to love. I am looking for serious relationship that may leading to marriage if given the chance to proof. I value sincerity and mutual understanding in relationship between two people,I have much to share with the right man. I have energy and positive attitude, sexy body and tender soul. I promise to give all my love to that man, who will to act.bye from ukeria

Hello Dear,

My name is Miatta Thompson and i am 23 years old female.I saw your profile and I found it very unique and interesting and i greatly admire you and your personality, thus i decided to correspond with you asap and try to get to know you more better.

I hardly correspond with people on net but there's something about you which caught my attention and i decided to write to you in the hope that you will reply my E-mail and give me the chance to make this relationship of ours take a step further.Well, I will be eagerly waiting for your quick response and I am certain that I did make a right choice in corresponding with you.
I want to be your friend,for friendship cannot be seen or even be touched; it must be felt within the heart. I do very much believe you will feel same way. Wow, friends are like clothes, without them you feel naked! I guess am right? So please if you accept my friendship, then please reply to me and i will let you know more about me.Looking forward for a wonderful reply from you.My E-mail address is: miattaj_thompson00@yahoo.com .

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.Take care of yourself and have a nice day.

Urs Miatta.

Hi my name is Sammie,Sammie Pete, and am a lady with vision and mission in life,am looking for a man of my dream for erotic chat or email,intimate or discreet relationship...I was introduce to this site,if u are interested in me,u can write me through my private mail address sammieluv3@yahoo.com waiting to hear from u,Bye for now,Sammie

Hi, I am Vera!

please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(Veraharry_26@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love!
Vera !
(Veraharry_26/a/t/y /a/h/o/o/d/o/t/com)
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:40 am

Hi,Good Day
My name is Miss remis , I saw your profile today and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address (remis_chi@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.
I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address(remis_chi@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon
yours Miss remis.

how are you my dear.i hope you are doing well . my name is miss naicy abure i saw your profile and i pick intrest on you we have never see each other before but love has brought us together as one . i will like to know you more and to us to share photo together in my nest message . my dear am especting your message back to me on this email address which i give you here ( naicy.abure@yahoo.com ) thanks and GOD bless you i love you

Intro to me ,
HELLO Dear, My name is,miss coco stevens please how are you! hope you are fine
and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile to day on
4ppl .com,i read it and took intersest in it,i will like to know you
if wouldn`t mind.you can write me here(cocostevens66@yahoo.com)...contact me
through this email address here(cocostevens66@yahoo.com)hope to hear from you
soon
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:04 am

Hello!
how are you hope fine,I found you here at( wedatefree.com) and picked interest in you.
(victoriautazi4ulove@yahoo.com) is my address

hello my dear
How are you doing today, hope fine? My name is grace. I just came across your profile here
and after going through it l found you interesting hope you don't mind. If you feel like knowing more about me and for me to send you my picture,you can send me mail at (grace_favour101@yahoo.com)
Hope to hear from you soon and remember that distance or colour doesn't matter but real love matters,have a nice day.
miss grace

Hello
Miss goodness by name, i saw your profile today and after going through it, i fill more intrest to contact you ,if you are intrested in me then you can contact me on my email address
via (goodnesswilliam@yahoo.com) for me to send you my pics and to tell you more about me. then from here we can move on.I will be waiting for your reply on my email address above.thanks

brenda_duk2@yahoo. com
It is my pleasure to contact you, Am searching for a sincere man for true
love with marriage potentials and i believe i have found you.You can get
back to me through my email address (brenda_duk2@yahoo.com)
Looking forward to your reply soonest

Hello
My name is Miss Juliet hinga.i saw your profile today at (dateonweb.net) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ( julliethinga@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Juliet

Hello my dear
My name is
Grace Nelson i saw your profile today at (dateonweb.net) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address(
grace1nel son@yahoo.com)I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above
Grace Email grace1nelson@yahoo.com

Hello
My name is jane, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (fugarjane4love1@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your email to my email address above.(Remeber the distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.(fugarjane4love1@yahoo.com).

Hello,
Please my name is Esther, please i really want to be your good friend, i hope that you will grant my request with good faith, thanks and i really care, you can have my private e-mail address below and i really saw you at;
( dateonweb.net ).
( jeasther@yahoo.com ),
thanks and please bear with me.
Please you are really handsome to me.

joy_desmond39@yaho o.com

My name is Miss Joy,i saw your
profile today atdateonweb.net) and
became intrested in you,i will also
ike to know you the more,and i
want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you
my picture for (joy_desmond39@yahoo.com)
i believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my email
address above.Miss Joy
(Remeber the distance or colour
does not matter but love matters alot in life
Yours Lover

joy_desmond39@yahoo.com

Hello
My name is janet,am a young girl,i saw your profile today and became
intrested in you,i will
like to know you more,and if you can send a mail to my email address,i will give
you my pictures,here is my emai
address(ja net.mabou@yahoo.com) remember,distance
age or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life i believe we can move from
here, please reply me in my mail box not in this site,am waithing for your mail...
...Janet...(janet.mabou@yahoo.com)

Hi Dear
How are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you , please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email(viviantama00@yahoo.com) for easiest communication and to know all about each other , and also give you my pictures and details about me , i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. your new friend

vivian

Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss tamar Dickson, I got your contact details and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: (tamar32dickson@yahoo.com)
I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Miss tamar Dickson.
Please contact me directly to my mail so that i will send you my photo ok thanks.
(tamar32dickson@yahoo.com)

Hello how are you doing? i hope you are fine i want to be oyur friend,my name is victory,please don,t be suprise to receive my message, when sarching througth (dateonweb) i came accros your contact, because i believe one can find a very good caring, understanding and God fearing person anywhere in the world, i hope to hear from you so that i wil tell you more about my self with love and trust, and i will give you my pics, Please my dear here is my email addres (victorymmbouye@yahoo.com )write to me here, thanks victory

Hello Dear
my name is miss beauty i saw your profile here
and i become interested to know you, and be friend to you, so please contact me through my email ( abeauty75@yahoo.com ) adderss so that i will send my picture to you, or you send you email address to me, so that i will send the picture.Thanks
for m Beauty

hi

my name is andalina iam a beautiful young girl with full of love and carely,well i saw your profile and i love it,i think we can click together please i will like
you to contact me through this my email adderss
thus;(andalina300@yahoo.ca)ple ase contact me with my email adderss i will like to show you my photo and at desame time you will know more about me.once again please contact me true my email adderss.dont send it to
the site,the will not allow me to read your reply dou to i dont have any
access their.so please email with my address.
thanks for your understanding
anda lina

My name is faith i saw your profile today(dateonweb.net) and became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (faith_01mohamed@ya hoo.com)
faith.
(Re meber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot
in
life)
(faith_01mohamed@yahoo.com)
Please sweet heart i will like you top send your e-mail adress to my
mail box.here is my mail id again (faith_01mohamed@yahoo.com)
thanks
an d remain blessed as you do so.yours apple love.
faith.

My dear
My name is Miss nathalie i saw your profile today and became intrested
inyou,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to
myemail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Hereis
myemail address(nathalie_good24@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here. I
amwaiting for your mail to my Email address above. Remeber the distance or
colourdoes not matter but love matters alot in life
YoursLove.(nathalie_good24@yahoo.com)

hello
Dear i passed through Ur profile just now and I'm so much interested in
you,my name is miss LINDA never married before,please love is a continues
journey in life,since we are looking the same thing in life,please you can
contact me through my personal mail box(lindadabah15@yahoo.com) please i will
be more than happy to see your mail today,remember age or distance has nothing
to do with love,i will send my pictures across to you after i hear from
you,thanks i love you miss LINDA

Hello
My name is kate i saw your profile today
and became intrested in you,
i will also like to know you more,
and if you can send an email to
my email address,i will give you
my pictures here is my email address
(kate_lovedesmond@yahoo.com)

anitahakam02@yahoo .com
Hello.
My Name is Anita I was impressed when i saw your profile at dateonweb.net and i will
like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am.i believe we can establish a long lasting relationship with you.
In addition,i will like you to reply me through my
private e mail box (anitahakam02@yahoo.com).
This is because i dont know the possibilities of
remaining in forum for a long time.
Thanks,waiti ng to hear from you soonest.
Anita.

Hello Sweetie
my name is Judy, am a free minded, open hearted girl i like to take life as easy as i could i am one of the few that still belives in friendship,love, trust and signs am very much single and ready to mingle.
was going through your profile belive me i like what i see and i am attracted to you, it will be my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you dont mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted,my email is (judy78214@yahoo.com) feel free to email me, i look forward to hear from you sooniest.
Take care

theresajohnson25@hotmail.com
Hello,
i came across your profile in dateonweb.net. today i became interested in you and decided to contact you to let you know that i will like us to know each other as i will also like us to establish a good and serious relationship that will construct a mutual understanding between each other,looking forward to hear from you as i will be waiting for your responce in my email address above so that i will tell you more about myself and also send you my picture.
Theresa.

Hello,
my name is Clara Dagba,i saw your profile and i love it i think we can make it together,please i will like you to email me back through my email thus;(claradaga@yahoo.com).I will be waiting to recieve your lovely reply soon,
Clara

hellenmartins32@yahoo.com
Hello My dear,
How are you doing today with your health .I believe that you are having a nice day,my name is hellen pretty young girl of 23yrs.You have a nice profile at dateonweb.net .il which interests me,i believe we will be good friends. My dear i need a trust worthy person.tell me about yourself.i believe so much in honesty..i am looking for an honest person who i can trust,you can contact me through my email address(hellenmartins32@yahoo.com)am will waiting to hear from you soonest .
Your new friend.
hellen.

Hello
Love give us an energy to live.
I am a very active person that's why I have a lot of
interests,I like to travel,In my free time I like to read books
and to listen to music,I like pets. I think that one of my main
qualities is optimism. I am sure that everything that is done is
done for better,I am sure that it could not be vice versa,I
always try to get hold of myself,And it always helps me to reach
my goals,I am very kind and always ready to help people,Outer
beaut y is not what I search for, I see beyond what is visible to
the eye,The beauty I seek is from within, from the heart,I do not
search for a man I can live with, I search for a man I can not live
with out! Love isn’t finding the perfect person, it is seeing an
imperfect person perfectly! I am looking for a man to be proud of,
to trust and to love!Please send me your email address so that we can talk to each other very well,Hope to hear from you,My name is cynthia or you can contact me through my email address(cynthia1franck@yahoo.com) i wait to hear from you soon bye for now

Hello Dear
My name is Precious,i am tall and sexy looking young girl, after reading your profile,i will like to have a relationship with you, can you write me at precious_xx10@yahoo.com
we can start from there, also i will send you my picture, i will be waiting because i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you, take care and lots of love,God bless
(precious_xx10@yahoo.com)
Precious

Hello,
Hope this email finds you in good health, I come across your profile here I have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name is comfort female,and have decent hobbies like reading and swimmimg and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you.
Do you think age, colour or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you feel like we will be friends fine,then u mail me back through this email address comfortsarry@yahoo.com so that I will forward u my photos and Introduce myself to u more,So from there we will get to know each other very well.Just bear in mind that there is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved.
I will always remain yours in love. Big Kisess And Huggs!
Miss comfort.

Hello,
my name is uriel,i hope all is well with you, i went through your profile on my way looking for real love and longtime friendship,and i got interested in you,i know that age or colour can not stop a true relationship!am a beauitful young girl,i would like to have a good relationship with you send me an email to my Private mail box msuriel@rocketmail.com,so i can tell you
more about me and send you my photo, i'm waiting to hear from you with love
and kiss.
Uriel

My name is Stella ,i saw your profile and i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address (stella4u_doma@yahoo.com) i can give you my picture .Remember the distance, color or language does not matter but love matters a lot in life.

Greeting
My name is margret,
i saw your profile today at (dateonweb.net) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (margretkhalifa@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remeber the distance or colour does age matter but love matters alot in life)
Yours in love margret,

send me your email adress in my box (margretkhalifa@yahoo.com) so that i will send my photo and tell you more about me ok bye yours margret

Hello My Dear!!

My name is Miss Grace oti, and I saw your profile today at(dateonweb.ne t)and i become interested in you, Please My Dear I will like you to contact me back as soon as possible through my email address(grace20094u@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am, I believe we can move from here. Please Remember colour or distance does not matter, but Love matters allot in life. Reply me back on time,

from Grace.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:22 am

Hello Dear,
My name is,ANN EGOBIA.i read about you in site and i decide to contact you hopeing that you will accept me as your friend,if you accept my request ,please reply to my email address (ann2k4u@yahoo.com) so that i will send you my photos and more about me,i believe we can make good friends,let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect,because love is a bridge connect far distance to be close
Yours Lovely regard.
ANN.

sufia_25apia@yahoo .com
my name is Sufia i am a young beautiful girl with full of love and carelly also romantic,
well i saw your profile today in wedatefree.com and i love it,
i think we can click together,
please i will like you to email back through my email address thus (sufia_25apia@yahoo.com) please i will like you to use your email address to contact me directly to my email box. at the same time i will show you my photo and you also know more about me.
thank for your understanding.
Suf ia
EMAIL... sufia_25apia@yahoo.com

Hi:
I am Miss charity how are you! hope you are
fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and
i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to
write me on this ID (charityvaye10@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you
soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY
important to tell you. Lots of love,

charity!

My Dearest One! Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and Ihope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site: I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me, kindly respond to me through my private mail box (mebelevans@yahoo.com) so we can know ourself 's better. RESPECT is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Then i will send my pictures to you.Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest in my yahoo id and remain bless.
mebel.

Hi, I am blessing
please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (blessing4u60@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of Love !
blessing

hi my dear i am veronica i went through you profile and it seem interested and i decide to write to you because you deserve to be kept in a treasure box.you can write to me with my email ID veronique.fred@yahoo.com so that you can see my pics and will get to know more of our self.am waiting to hear from you.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:38 am

Hello
My name is Miss Joy am 24yr old . I saw your profile today on() and it really acttract me alot i believe that you are the man i have been looking for to share my love; How is your health? i hope all is well with you. I believe that we can move from here ; but remember that distance;age and colour dose not matter what matters is the true love and understanding; in my next e-mail i shall include my pictuer; i been waithing for your reply mail me with this mail address (joyfrank22@yahoo.co.uk) for further introduction.
Bye hopeing to hear from you soon.

pLs contact me with this mail (joyfrank22@yahoo.co.uk)

annoromo42@yahoo.com

hello
My name is Ann. i saw your profile today (datemefree.or) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (annoromo42@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Ann.

Hello Dearest One,
My name is Miss Joy Jackson, i am a very nice looking lady of love caring sincere understanding, matured, and of good reputation. and am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest, kind, easy going, matured and of good character, then after going through your profile today. i personally pick interest on you, so i will like you to write Or Contact me via my E-mail address which is as follow, ( joyjackson51@yahoo.com) for me to give you my pictures and tell you more about me.
Dear please am really waiting for your message, thanks for you understanding and your total co-operation towards this message,
Yours New Friend
Gift.
(joyjackson51@yahoo.com )

joyce200desmond@yahoo.com

My name is miss joyce desmond i saw your profile today and became intrested in
you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(joyce200desmond@yahoo.com
joyce
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
( joyce200desmond@yahoo.com)

Hello
my name is miss favour, i am a single girl not married looking for a nice man for friendship or marriage. i saw your profile while browsing on this site(dateonweb.net) and picked interest in knowing more about you so please contact me with this email address below (favour.davids@yahoo.com ) i will be waiting to read your response so i can send pictures for further introductions
kiss es favour

send mail to me ( tinagoodlove29@yahoo.com )

Hello Dear One .

Hear the voice of Tina, it gives me a great happiness to write you after viewing your profile in dateonweb.net.w hich really interest me to have a talk with you, because you are such a man i need in my life,if you will get the same mind with me so that we can get to know each other and see what will happened in future,please write to my emailaddress ( tinagoodlove29@yaho o.com ) ok.i will be waiting to hear from you in my box. (tinagoodlove29@yah oo.com ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me.

God bless you.
From Tina.

Hello!I
Am a lady , I found you profil here
and picked interest in you.My name is Petience .
I wish to be in friendship with you and may be
discover ourselves as real partners for life
please send your e-mail to my address (petiencemandi@yahoo.com)
so that i will send my picture to you. Yours in love

send mail to me ( tinagoodlove29@yahoo.com )
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 pm

I am ndo mama from houst usa , I am in need of a partner who may suit my desires , may be you can be , so let us have formal introductions of each other via this email id: ndo_mama@yahoo.com , I will send you my pictures when you reply at my box meanwhile try to attach your pictures to me to the above email id so that we shall know how we can know each other more.
Mama

I am very decent, down to earth and passionate girl looking for a love, care and long term relationship.I love to travel distant places. photography is my passion and i can spend hours with my camera n sports.apart from this i like music, cooking and reading.if you like my profile then email me on (urgotamra@yahoo.co m) so that i will send u my pics and also tell u more about myself.

estergirl2009ATYAH OODOTCOM
Compliment of the day,How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is ok with you.
As is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile today at (www.gofreedate.com ) which really interest me in having communication with you
If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (estergirl2009@yaho o.com) i will be waiting to hearing from you as soon as you receive this mail. I wish you all the best for your day.Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.(Remember the distance,colour or age does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life)
yours new friend
ester
NOTE MY EMAIL ADDRESS(estergirl20 09@yahoo.com) WRITE TO ME

HI Dear!
how are you today i hope you ok. my name is Miss vivian,i saw your profile. and I have interest on it,I would also like to know more of whom you are and i want you to send me email on my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(vivian_44joy @yahoo.com) Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life .
kiss from vivian.

Beloved(SEMIRAVELO N@YAHOO.COM)
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am semira by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (semiravelon@yahoo. com) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.

Hello.
Dearest one, i came accross your profile on this dating site.I came here to look for my soulmate, my name is Goodness i am single young lady with sense of humour,dear is very interesting to tell you about myself to you, as I haven t seen you ever before. Meanwhile Age Or Distance Colour Religion has absolutely nothing with well relationship! But I feel something inside. I feel like a little sign of hope that I am not doing this in vain. I feel that you have the friendly soul to mine. I want to learn you better.I will be very glad.
please write me back through my email (goodness.jammeh@ya hoo.com) for more about me
I will be waiting!
goodness. jammeh@yahoo.com

vickybaby20@yahoo. com
Hello.
My Name is vicky i want to your profile today at (www.dateonweb.net) and i love it i think we can clcik from thier!please i will like you to email me back through my email thus;(vickybaby20@y ahoo.com) am waiting to recive your lovely reply soonest!
Yours
vicky!
please contact me through my email address so i can give you my picture and tell you my datel have a nice day

Hello,
Hope this email finds you in good health, I come across your Profile In this (www.dateonweb.netb ) Love site as I Have interest In u i deem it very necessary to get in touch with you for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name is Mirrian, 23yrs old female, has decent hobbies like reading and swimmimg and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you. Do you think age, colour or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you feel like we will be friends fine,then u mail me back at (mirian4u20008@yaho o.com) so that I will forward u my photos and Introduce myself to you more, So from there we will get to know each other very well, Mail me back, There is only one happiness in life,to love and beloved. I will alwaysremain
yours in love.
Big Kisses And Hugs!
Miss Mirrian. (mirian4u20008@yaho o.com)

Hello dear new friend,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your mail which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (Veradickson12@yaho o.com ) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
Vera

Hello
Iam Intrested in you
My name is Diven 24 years girl old and single,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (diven_abdul01@yaho o.com) l will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
diven.
pl ease come to my email address
diven_abdu l01@yahoo.com

Hello My Dear!!

My name is Miss Grace oti, and I saw your profile today at(www.dateonweb.ne t)and i become interested in you, Please My Dear I will like you to contact me back as soon as possible through my email address(grace20094u @yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am, I believe we can move from here. Please Remember colour or distance does not matter, but Love matters allot in life. Reply me back on time,

from Grace.

My name is Stella ,i saw your profile and i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address (stella4u_doma@yaho o.com) i can give you my picture .Remember the distance, color or language does not matter but love matters a lot in life.

hellenmartins32@ya hoo.com
Hello My dear,
How are you doing today with your health .I believe that you are having a nice day,my name is hellen pretty young girl of 23yrs.You have a nice profile at dateonweb.net .il which interests me,i believe we will be good friends. My dear i need a trust worthy person.tell me about yourself.i believe so much in honesty..i am looking for an honest person who i can trust,you can contact me through my email address(hellenmarti ns32@yahoo.com)am will waiting to hear from you soonest .
Your new friend.
hellen.

anitahakam02@yahoo .com
Hello.
My Name is Anita I was impressed when i saw your profile at www.dateonweb.net and i will
like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am.i believe we can establish a long lasting relationship with you.
In addition,i will like you to reply me through my
private e mail box (anitahakam02@yahoo .com).
Thanks,waiti ng to hear from you soonest.
Anita.

Hello dear
My name is Ednacia Bahi i am a girl, i saw your profile here and my spirite ask me to contact you about this important issue so please i will like you to send me mail here ( ednaciabahi@yahoo.c om ) so that i will tell you about the important matter and also give you my sweet picture. i am waiting for your urgent and immediately reply.
thank you
Ednacia

Riyana_wilson@yaho o.com

Hello
My name is Riyana, i read about you in( www.datemefree .org) and i decide to contact you for friendship hopeing that you will accept my request,if you accept my request ,please reply to my email address (Riyana_wilson@yaho o.com) or send me your email so that i will send you my photo and more about me, i believe we can make good friends,let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect,because love is a bridge connect far distance to be close
from
Riyana

Hello
My name is favour, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address (favourand008@yahoo .com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above favour.

PLS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL(favourand008@ yahoo.com)

My name is patricia saw your profile today at and became intrested in you i will also like to know you more and if you can send an email to my email address i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( pattommi3@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above
Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 am

hello
My name is mis naliva i saw your profile today at (saymehi .com )and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(nalivagodwi ll@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.mis naliva.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here

nalivagodwill@yahoo .com

My name is Rita,how are you? Hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. It's a great pleasure dropping you this line message and is all about finding the right person and creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end write me for more introdution at; Email:mireesamba@ho tmail.fr
Looking forward to your mail soonest.
Regards,

Rita

sandra2008_fred@ya hoo.com
My name is Miss sandra Fred,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address abo( sandra2008_fred@yah oo.com ) Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
My regards.
Miss sandra (sandra2008_fred@ya hoo.como.com

HI' IT'S MY PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.

I am miss Clara ,a tall good looking girl,so lovely and caring with good understanding.fair in complexion,care with good sharing,honesty and so romantic.I saw your profile at(http://www.saymehi .com) which interested me much and i decided to contact you.I really want to have a good relationship with you.Please contact me through this my e-mail;(claratoure@ yahoo.com)we need to talk and know our self more and equally share pictures to each other.or you can send your e-mail address for me to send my photos and other information about myself to you,hope to hear from you and have a lovely days with my warmly hugs and kiss.

CLARA...

Hello Dear,
I'm morine,I was browsing the profiles when I came across your page.
I found myself thinking,I can't help waiting to know more about you.
Let's exchange some emails and get to know each other.
I realize we aren't exactly across the street from each other but you
never know what the future may bring to us.if intrested.
my email is morine_y@yahoo.com

,from morine

morine_y@ yahoo.com

Hello
how are you, hope all is well
your profile impress me and i decide to say Hi
can we be friends?
my name is Loret, am a lady,
this is my private email address (loretedwin@yahoo.com)
you can contact me for my pics for you to know who i am.
Thanks.

greeting from julianejones59@yahoo.com
My name is juliane Jones ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(julianejones59@yahoo.com)
julianebaby
(julianejones59@yahoo.com)

Greetings,
My name is maryjen a good looking girl i saw your profile today inlove.dating72.com i became very interested to you .l like traveling and meeting new
friends, So i will like to further communication
with you.

Please write to me through my email addres (maryjen_ch@yahoo.com) so that i will communicate back to you with my photos.
YourS new friend maryjen Appia.thanks and god bless

maryjen_ch@yahoo.com

My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,
have gone through a http://www.gofreedate.com profile that speaks good of you I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honest, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box (tina2loveone@yahoo .com.ph) so we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
EMAIL: (tina2loveone@yahoo .com.ph)
NAME:Miss TINA.
Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:39 am

Dreast one,

Juliet_h2008@yahoo.com

My name is Miss Juliet ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an e m a i l to my e m a i l address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my e m a i l address (Juliet_h2008/at/y/ a/h/o/o.com) i believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your e m a i l to my e m a i l address above.Miss Juliet (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Yours Lover
Miss Juliet.

joyce200desmond@yahoo.com

My name is miss joyce desmond i saw your profile today and became intrested in
you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(joyce200desmond@yahoo.com
joyce
( joyce200desmond@yahoo.com)

tracyannita@yahoo.com

Hi,
my name is tracy a single and never married beautiful young girl seeking for true love for a long term
relationship,i am happy to
contact you after going through your profile which got my interest! i will love
us to be good friends or a lot more,you can contact me
through ( tracyannita@yahoo.com )so that i will send you my photos,remember that age,colour,distance does not matter but what matters alot is love. till i hear from you,bye and kisses!
tracy

mira_elliot@yahoo.com

Complements of seasons !!!
I am Mira i saw your profile on this dating site and i was deeply moved i think that you are very interesting person, so I decided to use this chance to get to know you i don't think that the age appearance is so much important since it's just a number .The most important is what is inside you and how do you feel about the life.

I know this life from many sides and i am already mature enough to know how to make a man happy.I think we should use every chance to find our happiness.and i am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand later ,reply me on my personal email addres: mira_elliot@yahoo.c om ,
Then i will send my photos and more details about myself,because this site can not contain much details ,
I am waiting to hear from you.
Have a pleasant day
Mira.

Dreast one,

joycekuti@yahoo.com

My name is Miss joyce ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (joycekuti at yahoo dont com or joycekuti@yahoo.com ) i believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss joyce (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Yours Lover
Miss joyce.
joycekuti/@/y/a/h/o /o.com

HELLO
My name is stella,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(maboustella @yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.[colour or distance does not matter but love matters alot] PLEASE WRITE ME ON MY MAIL BOX
(maboustella@yahoo.com)

Hello( thelmajeo@yahoo.com )
My name is thelma I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, l think you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at( thelmajeo@yahoo.com )so that I can also send my picture directly to you.
regards thelma

Hello.
My name is Jennifer I was impressed when i saw your profile at (http://www.dateonweb.ne) and i will like you to email me back to my inbox so that
i can send you my picture for you to know who i am.i believe we can establish a
long lasting relation ship with you.In addition,i will like you to reply me
through my private e mail box (jenny22ko@yahoo.com)
Please reply to my inbox so that i can be able to send you my picture and tell
you more about me.
Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
miss jennifer

Hi, Greetings from Miss Binta,
My name is Miss Binta Soumah. i come across your profile today which looks nice to me and i am interested to have good relationship with you. I will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you reply my letter to my private email.( binta_suo@yahoo.com ) i will be waiting for your mail soon.
Yours Sincerely Binta.

Hi dear.
i am Miss Laura. i am pleased to contact you after vewing your nice profile on my browing here on dateonweb site. if you don't mind i wish to be your friend. and if you are intetrested we can share life together. for i am here to make friend and share love with friend. please mail me back at ( lauradoe12@yahoo.com ) for i have a lots to share with you.
thanx. with love and happy.
Laura.

lauradoe12@yahoo.com

Hello Dear,

I am Nene, 23yrs old girl from Congo. I read your profile, and find it truly interesting. That is why I am contacting you so that we can get to know each other better for personal relationship, beside I have a special issue to discuss with you on a very serious note. I can be reached through this Email (adnene.hassan@yahoo.com) Hope to hear from you soon. I will send my pictures to you and also tell you more about my self when you reply me. All I need is your understanding and interest for more information about me..
Take care as I wait for your response through my private email address above. I speak English fluently.
Yours,
Nene

Hello.
Dearest one, i came accross your profile on this dating site.I came here to look for my soulmate, my name is Goodness i am single young lady with sense of humour,dear is very interesting to tell you about myself to you, as I haven t seen you ever before. Meanwhile Age Or Distance Colour Religion has absolutely nothing with well relationship! But I feel something inside. I feel like a little sign of hope that I am not doing this in vain. I feel that you have the friendly soul to mine. I want to learn you better.I will be very glad.
please write me back through my email (goodness.jammeh@yahoo.com) for more about me
I will be waiting!
goodness.jammeh@yahoo.com

hi my dear,
How are you today?
my name is mercy and i am a beautiful lovine and caring young girl with full of love and caring,
well i saw your profile today at (dateonweb.net) and i love it,
i think we can click together and make some thing good out of it so please try to contact me with my email address(mercy_kassa la@yahoo.com.ph)
i will like to show you my photo and at the same time you will know more about me.
once again please contact me true my email address.(mercy_kass ala@yahoo.com.ph) dont send it to the site,

thanks for your understanding.
mercy.

Beloved(SEMIRAVELON@YAHOO.COM)
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am semira by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (semiravelon@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.

Hello!!!

My name is Mercy I am tall, good looking, perfect body figure and sexy girl. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at mercyharry35@yahoo.com so that I can also send my picture directly to you.

Regards
Mercy.

Hello dearest,
Greetings to you i hope you are doing fine overthere,am new here and i hope to meet a nice caring and understanding man who is looking for a serious relationship,am a single lady, honest and easy going always smiling and happy with life, though am missing my partner, but i hope to meet him one day who knows,i don t know what you are looking for here but i will like to hear from you if you want an african lady for relationship then you can contact me back,my email contact is as follow gift_niborogirl@yahoo.ca,or goodallengirl@hotmail.fr hear from you soon take care and stay strong.
Rita

Hello,
My name is maryjane 24 years, single, tall, good looking young lady, care and perfect body figure. i saw your profile today on (dateonweb.net) and be Intrested to contact you to share with you, It will be some thing great for us to make a good friends through here, So please if you are Intrested i will be very glad to read back from you.
So please reply me directly through my email address,(maryjaneben02@yahoo.com) so that I can also give you my picture directly for you to know me. And please remember to send me your picture as you are Intrested to share with me, I wait now for your reply.
Maryjane.

favour2smith@yahoo.com
Kind regards, I am Favour,tall,slim,fa ir,and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student,that loves to be loved,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.Pls i will like you to reply to me through favour2smith@yahoo.com so that we will know each other very well,i am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion the we will start from there which will include my introduction,i will send my pics later.
Thanks and God bless,
Favour.

Hi dear,
How are you doing today? My name is Ann Emmanuel.I will like to be your missing rib.I came online to look for a responsible man that i will get married to.A responsible and real man.You can send me email on my email id : annemmanuel50@yahoo.com
Regards,
Ann Emmanuel.

Hello Sweetie
my name is Judy, am a free minded, open hearted girl i like to take life as easy as i could i am one of the few that still belives in friendship,love, trust and signs am very much single and ready to mingle.
was going through your profile belive me i like what i see and i am attracted to you, it will be my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you dont mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted,my email is (judy78214@yahoo.com) feel free to email me, i look forward to hear from you sooniest.
Take care

Greetings From Emily Adams,

Am Mrs. Emily Adams. A widow to Late Douglas Adams, am 59 years old,suffering from long time cancer of the blood.I want to donate the sum of $3.2 Million United State Dollars through you for help the motherless, for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less privileged and Charity around you l will give you more details about this as i hear from you. l waiting your response via (emily.adams127@gmail.com)

l saw your profile in the search of trusted person in (dateonweb.net)

May the peace of the Lord be with you.

please try and reply me with my email please.Adija25adija@yahoo.com

HELLO, PLEASE MY NAME IS Adija akim AND
I SAW YOU AT dateonwe b.net.AND I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP AND YOUR
ASSISTANCE PLEASE.REALLY YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I DON'T YOU.BUT I WILL
SEND YOU MY PICTURE SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM PLEASE.SO THAT I
WILL TELL YOU THE HELP I NEED YOU PLEASE.AND
TRY AND REPLY ME DIRECTLY WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS HERE PLEASE.I AM WATING TO READ FROM YOU.

No matter your age i need your help please.

This is my email,Adija25adija@yahoo.com

cyvia_009js@yahoo.ca
Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Cyvia, I just went through your profile and i have no options than letting you know that i am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (cyvia_009js@yahoo. ca) so that I can send you more details about my self including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Yours Sincerely.
Cyvia
cyvia_009js@yahoo.ca

Dearest One

I am Lilibeth Tala Trillanes, a native of Philippine nationality.
I would like to have a long lasting and confidant business relationship with you if possible.
I am the sister of senator Antonio Fuentes Trillanes, who was arrested and detained by the government forces since on the 29th day of November 2007.Not quite long i was also arrested on the suspicion ground that my brother is using me to set uprising against the government but now i am release since they have no proof of the allegation.
All I want from you is to assist me make claims of some United state millions dollars funds, my brother deposited in Abroad.
I will really need your sincerity and honesty , as soon as this money is been release in your name, i will advise you on how to send some money to me here to enable me pay off the chief justice for his demand in getting my brother out of prison after which i will fly over there to meet you for investment project arrangement,I wait your reply through my private email,trillbeth@live.fr for more details

yours Sincerely ,
Lilibeth Tala Trillanes

Hello Dearest Friend
How are you today? Hope fine, it is my plature to contact you for good relationship and to know each other better.
My name is Bessy and my email address is(bessy.johnson@yahoo.com): I am a young girl with full of love and caring,I saw your profile today and i become intrested, i think we can click together, please i will like you to contact me through this my email address thus (bessy.johnson@yaho o.com) please contact me with my email address i will like to show you my photo and at the same time you will know more about me. Once again please contact me through my email address..
thanks for your understanding
My warm regard

Bessy

Hello
My name is Cynthia, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (cynthiababy002@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Cynthia.(Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (cynthiababy002@yahoo.com) FOR MORE EXPLAINATION.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby GreenBliss on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 am

ugh, it's so repetitive. poor rich girl stuck in a refugee camp. So, if you have so much money, why are you in a crap hole? Hmmm? If someone actually falls for it...No. No comment.

So anyways, I have one from Senegal and I had some fun with "her" lawyer. Oh, it's such a long story. But basically, I only deal with one person from Senegal at a time. They never call me, paragraph one and three in the email are just copied and pasted bs, and the lawyers always say "you are welcome to my chambers." What the hell is that suppose to mean?
GreenBliss
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Hello
My name is mis Naomy isaw your profile today at dateonweb.net and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address naomy_onelove@yahoo .ca
believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.mis Naomy .(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please rpely me with my email address here

naomy_onelove@yahoo .ca
naomy_onelove@yahoo .ca

Hello Sweetie
was going through your profile belive me i like what i see and i am attracted to you, it will be my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you dont mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted,my email is (judy78214@yahoo.co m) feel free to email me, i look forward to hear from you sooniest.
Take care

miss.angelfred@yah oo.com

Hello dear new friend,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile at (http://www.wedatefree.com )which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (miss.angelfred@yah oo.com ) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
Angela.

Hello
My name is tinner
i will also like to know you more,
and if you can send an email to
my email address,i will give you
my pictures here is my email address
tinner_kim udiatyahoodotcom

how are you doing today i hope cool as for me i am cool.i saw your profile at (http://www.wedatefree.com ) i deceided to fall in love with you but i know one day you will be my husband.my name is gift 25years of age a beautiful average colour and i am here right in senegal dakar and i will like both of us to be communicatinig inversely through this email doly_julius@yahoo.c om) i will be the most happiest women on earth by replying me through my email address above.Thanks for your favourable cooperation God bless you(AMEN)farewel my heart doly

Hello (loveth100wali@yaho o.com)
My name is loveth Wali, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (loveth100wali@yaho o.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
loveth Wali,

Dear love
it give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication,and for me to send to you my photo. my email is (morin_biate@yahoo. com)
i will be waiting to hear from you.have a blessed day.
from morin PLS TRY TO CONTANT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT (morin_biate@yahoo. com)

Dearest One

E-mail ( angelalouis73@yahoo .fr )

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. I am Miss Angela Louis the only duaghter of late Bob Louis, from Sierra Leone in west africa.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has 10.5 M USD left in a security company here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in depositing the funds. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates but I suspect his brothers, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways: (1) To stand as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19years. (2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.Moreover, Dear, i am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe

Hello Dear

I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile today and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am Susan by name,No kid and never married.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me via email (susanmor60@yahoo.c om)so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself.Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.
Your new friend
Susan.
sus anmor60@yahoo.com

Hello My Dear,
I am Miss Blessing,a tall good looking girl with a good heart,I am caring ,loving and so romantic. I am the kinds of Girl who understands the true meaning of friend, love and the happiness of it, i saw your profile in this site and i decide to write you.
Please give me your email address so that i can send my pictures to you. Or you write to me in this email address ( mis_blessing@yahoo. com ) please do not forget to contact me directly to my email address so we can get to know each other pretty well.

Hoping to read from u soonest.
Miss Blessing

HELLO,
MY NAME IS JOY IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH IN EACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE AS ONLY A WAY OF FUN BUT A MATURE MAN WITH NICE VISSION OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE in http://www.gofreedate.com I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO REPLY TO ME WITH THE BOX. (JoyOsas94@yahoo.co m)

kissssssssss

greeting my dear
How are you doing today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well,My Name is sandra,I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest,matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site(dateonweb)i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with my E-mail address (sandra.koroma@yaho o.com) which is as follow, for me to tell you more about me, and as well give you my pictures because am really looking for a serious relationship with you.Remember that age,distance,colour ,language,or religion doesn'tmatter,but true love does.My address is (sandra.koroma@yaho o.com)sir write me in my email so that i can tell you more about me .by

i will be wating to hear from you soon ..GOD BLESS YOU..

yours struly sandra

Hello I read your profile today and it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entire life so i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probabilty of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (susan.love20@yahoo .com) i am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress(susan.love 20@yahoo.com) cares for my future love SUSAN.
Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 am

Dear love
it give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication,and for me to send to you my photo. my email is (morin_biate@yahoo.com)
i will be waiting to hear from you.have a blessed day.
from morin PLS TRY TO CONTANT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT (morin_biate@yahoo.com)

Good day,
How is everything with you, your short profile attracted me to write you. I've something very vital to diclose to you, Could you please get back to me on(olivierkonega@yahoo.com) for details. Thanks.

HI GOOD DAY marrian.jammeh@yahoo.com
My name is marrian.jammeh.i am a single girl not married looking for a nice man who understnds love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun but a matured man with good scence of humor, i found your profile in this site
(wedatefree.com) and derive interest of knowing more about you , contact me with this address .(marrian.jammeh@ya hoo.com) Remember that age or distance has notting to do with relationship, what matters is LOVE. i believe we can start from here . awaiting your urgent reply so i will send pictures for further introductions
marrian.jammeh

Hello my dear;
how re u?; and how things over there i hope all is well with u i am Miss Asha kajas a 23yrs old girl from Republic of sudan resided in dakar Senegal dear i saw ur profile and want know more about u. you can contact me at (asha_myone@yahoo.com) so that i will send u my picture and explain myself more to you.

Hello My Dear!!

My name is Miss lilian oti, and I saw your profile today at (dateonweb.net) and i become interested in you, Please My Dear I will like you to contact me back as soon as possible through my email address(lilian20094love@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am, I believe we can move from here. Please Remember colour or distance does not matter, but Love matters allot in life. Reply me back on time,

From lilian,
kiss es (kiss what?? ass is spelled differently :twisted: )

Greetings!

My name is Miss Monica, I saw your email address from site today and I become interested in you, so if you don't mind,I will really want to be having communication with you so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future.

My pictures will be sending to you and other proof of my self for you to know whom I am,Remember nationality or appearance is not important.The most important thing is love in as much as life and nature are concern,

Honestly I am not searching for games, or contrary something like that, I hope to find that special person in you, and someone with whom I can create the friendship and good love I've always want and who knows what could happen from there.If you are willing you can contact me through monicageorge3@yahoo.com, more deatils will be given to you about my self.

Best regards
Monica....
A lot of love and kiss

Hello Dear
How is your day today, I hope every thing is under control, my names Miss Linda,I come across your profile at(dateonweb.net) and I became interested in having serious relationship with you. I will be very glad if you could do me a favor by responding to me on my ID,(linda_4u65@yahoo.co.uk),so, we can get closer and i have other things to share in common with you. While i hope to talk to you soon,
have a great day and God bless you.
Best Regards
Miss Linda,

Hello My Dear
My name is divienIt gives me a great pleassure to write you after viewing your profile today at www.dateonweb.net which really interest me to have communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email ID for easiest communication.
my email is (divienbabyforreal@yahoo.com)
i will be waiting to hear from you.
have a blessed day.
Yours in love divien

HELLO,
MY NAME IS JOY IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH IN EACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE AS ONLY A WAY OF FUN BUT A MATURE MAN WITH NICE VISSION OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE in dateonweb.net I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO REPLY TO ME WITH THE BOX. (JoyOsas94@yahoo.com)

kissssssssss

Hello,
How are you? i hope you are fine, My name is Miss monica george,i am 23 years old,I came across your profile at Dateonweb.Net, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in my life before, that is why i become interested to write you, i will also like to know you more I want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address
monica.george37@yahoo.com I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting (Remember the distance or collour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
Thanks
Miss monica

Hello
My name is Miss martha,A loving and caring Lady,I got your contact at dateonweb.net and am interested in you,
please contact me with this email address (martha.david81@yahoo.com)so that i can send you my photo
I look forward to hear your responses soonest.
Yours truly,
martha.

my email address.....martha.david81@yahoo.com

annakonehh@yahoo.com
hello
my name is Anna i saw your profile today at dateonweb.net and i love it and i will also like to know more about you please i will like you to email me back with my email address (annakonehh@yahoo.com) so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am .waiting for your lovely reply soon.
miss Anna !

sufia_25apia@yahoo.com
my name is Sufia i am a young beautiful girl with full of love and carelly also romantic,
well i saw your profile today in dateonweb.net and i love it,
i think we can click together,
please i will like you to email back through my email address thus(sufia_25apia@yahoo.com) please i will like you to use your email address to contact me directly to my email box. at the same time i will show you my photo and you also know more about me.
thank for your understanding.
Suf ia
EMAIL... sufia_25apia@yahoo.com

Hello dear
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as its my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interest me in having communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. pls reply me ,
i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you
all the best for your day.reply me back through my personal email so that i can send you my pictures.
your friend.
Miss Eden David
please reply me through my email adress so that i acn tell you all about my self and send you my picture.
(eden_david24@yahoo.com)
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:59 am

naomymb20@yahoo.co m
Hello,
Friendship is not only because of feelings or what we have but because of understanding,shari ng and caring.friendship does not think distance,age or even colour.friendship is not just playing or chatting with each other.but friendship is hearing each others voice from the heart.A friend is a gift from God.someone who will cares as much as i do.i have read your profile and i became interested in you and i will like to know you more,i am miss Naomy,i want to be your friend
please mail on (naomymb20@yahoo.co m) then i will send you my picture and as well tell you more about me.
hope to hear from you soonest.
thanks Naomy.

Hello Dear One

Hear the voice of Rosemary, it gives me a great happiness to write you after viewing your profile in this (www.gofreedate.com ).which really interest me to have a talk with you, because you are such a man i need in my life,if you will get the same mind with me so that we can get to know each other and see what will happened in future,please write to my email address ( rosegoood2009@yahoo .com ) ok.i will be waiting to hear from you in my box. ( rosegoood2009@yahoo .com ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me. God bless you.

From Rosemary.

Send Me Mail ( rosegoood2009@yahoo .com )

Hello!
how are you hope fine,I found you here at( www.gofreedate.com) and picked interest in you.
(vutazi@yahoo .com) is my address

semira.velon@yahoo .com
I am semira by name, I will like us to exchange good relationship.,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from you, you can contact me at the email id above so that i can send you my pictures and more about myself.
miss semira.

Hello,

I decided to contact you to get aquinted to you,pls could you contact me via my private email address at (gracewahab at gmail dot com) so that we could relate there more and for me to get to know you better and also send my pictures to you. Please note that our age differences would not be a barrier to both of us rather its a thing of the mind. I will be expecting to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
Grace.

gracewahab at gmail dot com

marydiane43@yahoo. com

Hope you are doing well.
My name is mary, In search of a man who understand the real meaning of love as trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun, but a matured Man with nice vision of what the world is all about, and after reading your profile I took Interest in you, so pleas reply me with this Email ( marydiane43@yahoo.c om ).

I will be very happy to read your reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other.
Thanks .
mary

Hello dear new friend,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email ( judit_judit@yahoo.com) for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend
judit

hello
friendship is not because of feelings or Hellow Sister -joywhat we have but
because of understanding,sharing and caring.friendship does
not think distance,age or even color.friendship is not just playing or
chatting with each other.but friendship is hearing each other's voice
from the heart......a friend is a gift from God.someone who will cares as much as i do.i have read your profile and i became intrested.
I am miss winny,i want to be your friend
please mail on (geogil4life1@yahoo.com)then i can send you
my picture and as well tell you more about me.
hope to hear from you soonest
thanks.

gloryjohnson41@yah oo.com My name is miss glory i saw your profile today in www.wedatefree.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address.gloryjohnso n41@yahoo.com
BYE FOR NOW.

Hello
My name glory i saw your profile today (wedatefree.com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email addre (gloryojima1@yahoo. com)
I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above..
please contact me here (gloryojima1@yahoo. com)

Hello,
my name is miss Joy i saw ur profile and have intrest in you i will give u my picture if you reply to me, I believe we can move from here.pls reply me on my email ID here (joyboub@yahoo.com) not to the site,for more ditails (joyboub@yahoo.com)
Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Other types of African scams