Senegal scammers (=refugee girl + banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: Senegal scammers (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:16 am

IP: 41.82.133.226
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Tel: Not found

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Caroline Desmond i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Daka.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:26 am

IP: 41.82.188.76
Subject: LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE

Thanks you so much for your mail,
How was your night together with your Day over there in your country? Hope you
had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little beat warm over here in Senegal. Darling i am sorry for not write you mail because since few days ago i was very sick here i have fresh cold i couldn't come out to send you mail as i am written you this mail now i don't have any strengths of siting here at all thank you for your understanding
My name is Linda Williams , am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age, I'm serious and honest girl. I hate liars and I respecthonesty. I'm sociable, smiling and flexible person. I wantto love and to be loved. I have a warm heart and openedsoul and I hope you will like me as i likeyou.
I am from Somalia Eastern Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) presently i am residing here in Senegal duo to the death of my parents that died in a cool blood in one morning the rebel attack our house one early morning duo to the political crisis that is going on in my country Now i was the only one that is alive,i run for my Life in a near by country here in Senegal,
My late father 's Name is Dr Bangura Williams was the managing director of Federico Industries Ltd in Mogadishu the Capital City in my country before the Death of my parent in a cool blood,Now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as an orphanage home under a Reverend father's care who am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you.your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.i will tell you more about myself in my next mail.attached here my picture butI'm not photogenic, i hope you would n t mind. Hoping to hear from you soonest, i wish you the very best of good Luck. yours foreverLinda
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:35 pm

:pee: MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATE.........
Od: Gariella Sankara <gariellasankara@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.26.193] by web121202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Sep 2012 10:07:39 PDT
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 10:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATE.........

How are you today?...

I believe that you are doing well.As for me am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace) .

I appreciated your interest to assist me in transferring my money deposited by my late father at DEUTSCHE BANK AG LONDON of which my name appears as the next of kin.Like i told you in my first mail my father was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country ivory coast before he was killed by rebels when they took over the government which put me in this situation i am today.

After the death of my parents i managed to make my way to Senegal where the united nations have their refugee camp in west Africa.

This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Mondays and Fridays of the week and i thank God for the life of the Rev pastor of Christ the king church located in the camp where i send and receive emails. I chosen you immediately i saw your profile at the site without delay,because they said that out of hundred,there must be a good Samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i chosen you and during my praying,God reveal to me that you are a very kind person,that is capable to help me.And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,DEUTSCHE BANK AG LONDON.NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR.VASCO JONGEPIER.TELEPHONE NUMBER IS
( +44 703 593 9186 ) or (+44703 184 7491).EMAIL ADDRESS infodbkaglondon@aim.com
tranferdptdeutschebanklondon@rediff.com

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.

The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will asist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address
infodbkaglondon@aim.com
tranferdptdeutschebanklondon@rediff.com

Attentioned Mr.Vasco Jongepier the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin and i have equally forwarded your contact details to them to contact you.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR.THOMAS SANKARA.
AMOUNT 4.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS ;GABRIELLA SANKARA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002.
SWIFT CODE NUMBER .DEUTGB2L

God will bless you as you contact the bank immediately.
Yours Faithfully,
Miss.Gabriella Sankara...
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:04 pm

:pee: Request assistance from Assetou Toure
Od: Missionary Work <missionarywork@ok.net>
Reply-To: "Miss. Assetou Toure" <assetoutoure717@hotmail.fr>
Subject: Request assistance from Assetou Toure
X-Originating-IP: [41.202.74.26]

Request assistance from Assetou Toure.
My name is Assetou Toure my purpose of contacting you today happens that i
lost my father sometime ago and as a nursing student i stopped my studies
ever since his death and i would not like to continue my staying here in
this country. So i would please wish to seek for your attention to assist
me receive a huge sum of $9.9 Million US dollars my father left with a bank
before his death. Please reply urgently for more details as you agree with
your heart to help me out from this request without betraying my trust in
contacting you. And i would like you to also send me your full particulars
so that i will submit it to the bank where my father made the deposit
before his death so that they will know you as my guardian whom is going to
receive this fund on my behalf. Cheers and i wait on your response. REPLY
TO THIS ADDRESS: assetoutoure717@hotmail.fr
Miss. Assetou Toure
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:15 pm

IP: 41.82.68.236
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dearest ,Thanks very much for your response to my mail. How is everything going over there? Hopefully you are doing well today. As I told you in my mail, my name is loveth Bol-Deng. a 23 year old girl. I'm (from Sudan in Africa) But presently residing in a living church missionary in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country four years ago. I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and 57 kg weight. I'm very beautiful and like challenges. My picture is attached for you to see me
My father's name is late Dr. Zakchariah Bol-Deng ,and my mother's name is late Mrs Flora Bol-Deng. I had only one brother who is late also his name was Kingsley. He died the same day my parents died in the incidence of war. My late father was the personal assistant to then vice president of Sudan john Garang (DENGZ INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC), in south Sudan.), my country which was destroyed during the war. When my parents died together with our only son, I managed to find my way to the coast of Africa (Senegal) through the red-cross rescue ship but it was not easy for me. Presently, I live in a missionary here to get sustained for my dear life. here is too tough and hard on me and I'm planning to seek for a better future.
Listen carefully, before the death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in some banks in my name as the next of kin/inheritance. the amount in question is($m5.750 Million US Dollars). that is in the BANK ,which I'm planning to claim. This is the more reason why I contacted you to seek your assistance. But before we continue I would like you to prove to me that you are a reliable person in whom I can place my confidence on and entrust my inheritance to, really I don't know you in person but hope so much that we will discover ourselves as we go on. If you are a trustworthy person, then, I would like you to help me transfer the money to your personal account, pending my arrival to meet with you and plan together how to invest the money in any business you know that will be nice for us.. Then, when the money is transferred to you, you shall send me some money from it to enable me clear
myself from this camp and prepare my travel to meet you. You shall take 20% of the money for your kind assistance Important note; please do not disclose this my plan with you to any other person (it is my secre.

IP: 41.82.90.236
Subject: DARLING PLEASE I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK NOW TO KNOW THE PROCEDURES
Tel: +447024016706

Hello my love
I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, As for me, i am looking fine over here.

I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to informed the bank in a mail about you, i introduced you to them .I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for love and support for life; I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY), i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!.I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to bring a foreign partner , who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it ,
i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (5.750 million USA dollars) Five million seven hundred and fifty thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country.Here is the bank contact,
Below is the information:

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL

The name of the transfer officer, Mr.Stephen Hester
TELEPHONE: 00447024016917 or +447024016706

E-MAIL: royalbnkcustomercare@surlapetitecote.com
orroyalbanktransferinquire@aol.com

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:33 pm

IP: 41.82.169.71
Subject: HERE IS MYPHOTO, I WISH TO KNOW YOU MORE

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.My name is Miss Genevine Sambo, I am 25years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss Genvine Sambo

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:33 pm

IP: 41.83.15.233
Subject: COMPLIMENTS MY DEAREST ONE,
Tel: +221772146254

Hello Dearest one
I am more than happy in your reply to my email.
how are you today? i am sure that you are doing fine over there,for me to introduce my self to you my name is Miss Evelyn Eden am living in Dakar the capital city of Senegal here in west Africa i am a refugee seeking for a better life we are only allowed to have internet access on Mondays and Fridays of the week.

I do not have any relatives now whom i can go to now all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war in my country Sudan,the only person we have in is refugee camp reverend father Anthony he is a pastor here in the camp he has been very nice to us since I got here, but I am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female hostel because the refugee camp has two hostels one for male and the other for the females.

The pastors telephone number is (+221-77-2146254), if you call and tell him you want to talk to me Miss Evelyn Eden he will send for me in the hostel to come to his office to answer your call. As a refugee here i do not have any right to do anything with money, because it is against the law of this country. i want to return back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the civil war in country where i lost my entire family father and mother during the rebel attack.

Please listen to this and read it carefully, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me and i will send it to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank, he used my name as next of kin, the amount is $ 6.5M (Six million five hundred thousand dollars) so,i want you to help me transfer these money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and plane ticket to come to meet with you in your country. i kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows about is the reverend father Anthony because he is like a father to me.

So,please keep this to your self as you i will not like you to share this idea to anyone i am afraid of losing my life, remember i am giving you all these information due to the trust i have in you i like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man or woman of vision, truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. meanwhile i will like you to call me and i said that i have much to tell you.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:36 pm

IP: 41.82.87.174
Subject: I WILL BE LOVELY TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
Tel: 0121645151347525069

Dear One,
I am more than happy in your mail .How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Jenifer Emmedy , I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:40 pm

IP: 41.82.120.19
Subject: HOPING TO KNOW YOU MORE

Hello Dear One
How are you today? l hope fine . Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here inDakar Senegal. I am well pleased to meet a person of honor and dignity like you . It gives me a great pleasure to receive your mail . I must commend you for taking your time to respond to my mail . Thank you so much .

My name is Miss Pamella Daniel Kablan, i am from Cote d'ivoire in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some months ago , i was born on Tuesday, the 22nd day of March , 1988 , twenty-four ( 24 ) years old , single and never married, 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . I love singing, watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest, sincere etc, i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted, disobeying God , etc . My hobbies include taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends, etc.
I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Cote d'ivoire . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start .

Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place . It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country , Senegal , where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Cote d'ivoire . I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life . I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again .

I have much to tell you . However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . To help me become somebody in the society . To give me a better life . Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone . I am afraid of betrayal . I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone .

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:59 pm

IP: 41.82.91.30
Subject: indows-1256?Q?DARLING_I_??windows-1256?Q?NEED_YOUR_?Tel: Not found

boundaryaceaefeb-1ca5-493c-81ce-a62938cb7ba8_"

Hello, my love,

How are you today?, i believe that you are doing well, I am more than
satisfied with your reply to my mail, ours is a little hot here in Dakar
Senegal due to our refugee condition. we are like people in the prison,
i hope that soon we will come out from here. We do not have any
relatives now whom we can go to, the only person we have now is Rev.
Vincent Kusi, who is pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the
camp. He is very nice and kind to us since we came here, but we are not
living with him rather, we leave in the hostel, because the camp have
two hostels one for men the other for women.

Let me introduce myself to you. i am miss Suzy fofana, 24 years old girl
and my hight is 5'8 "tall from Gambia in West Africa, good in English
and holds a degree in international communications technology Kairaba
Avenue, Pipeline Junction, The Gambia. I and my brother Tarfa Fofana, 9
years old are the only surviving children of an ex-Navy Chief of Staff,
Rear Admiral Sarjo Fofana, i hope you have heard from CNN/BBC about how
our President Jammeh held a special commission headed by the Chief
Justice of the Republic of The Gambia and leveled four charges against
our father, a former Rear Admiral Sarjo Fofana Gambia Navy Chief,
Ex-Chief of Defense Staff, Lieutenant General Lang Tombong Tamba, and
seven others for.

1) For conspiring with Col. Ndure Cham and others, to plot a coup in
order to overthrow the democratically elected president and government
of The Gambia. 2) The President said that from January to March 21,
2006, they tried to stage a coup to overthrow the democratically elected
government of The Gambia with ammunition. 3) That my father and others
did not give adequate information and a lot of time to minister, judge
or police officer, before plotting a coup. 4) Failing to take reasonable
and necessary measures to prevent and plotted a coup in order to

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:29 pm

IP: 41.208.184.242
Subject: Re: HONEY THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dearest one,

How are you today and your entire family? I guess that it is well with you. I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail, though you are too far but does not mean that we are not going to meet one day and have good things to share together. And I hope that you are fine and healthy? I have noticed that you are the kind of man I am looking for since all this while, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Grace Fred , 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. But only believed in my sincerely words towards you.

I am from the family of late Dr.Johnson Fred. My late father Dr.Johnson Fred, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company, and a private extracting oil firm in Darfur before his dead.The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on till now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department in University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents took place.. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.
I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money totaling 4.9M (four Million Nine Hundred Thousand GBP). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am residing here in Senegal as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, I am saddle.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to Other types of African scams