Amy - amy_s0884@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.

Amy - amy_s0884@yahoo.com

Postby crimson311 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:47 am

This was my first experience with a scammer, it was easy enough to see through but I wouldn't want anyone to fall for their game. I found them on Chemistry.com they claim to be Amy from Seattle Washington. They claim to be working for Doctors Without Borders. The email they used is amy_s0884@yahoo.com I'd be amazed if they were stupid enough to use the same email again, but I guess you never know. Below is the email I received via chemistry.com I no longer have access to the pictures they used in the post(their account deleted shortly after the email).

Hey *****, Happy 4th. I am so glad we could make it to email, my friend introduced me to this because she met someone here and they are happy together. I really enjoyed corresponding with you and reading through your answers. It's seems we may have a more than a few things in common! In general, I like the fact you seem like a very positive and down-to-earth kind of person.

I am a nurse (Pediatrician) and I work for Doctors without Borders (Medecins Sans Frontieres).its an humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from health care in more than 70 countries. We are mobilizing the refugee of about 2,000 people mostly Children from Cameroon refugee camp to Nigeria refugee camp because of lack of facilities in Cameroon and giving them Shelter, food and Medication, the refugee were from chad republic where there is a civil war going on at the moment. I am having 3 weeks vacation from work next weekend and i can go anywhere for this period before being transferred to another country, i am actually planing on going home...
I am very happy we could reach this stage where I'm able to express myself and tell you more about me, i guess that's what an open communication is really meant for huh?
I was born in Seattle but left with my parents to Brazil when i was just 5yrs old. My Mom was from Brazil while Dad from WA, I school in Brazil, I graduated from Rio De Janeiro states university, I grow up there and live all my life there. I lost my parents when I was 15yrs and things was very hard but I am happy that i have gotten over that event though I still miss them so much. I am the only child of my parent. I am happy to be who i am today because of my parents..
My Mom was a Nurse too and she wanted me to become a pediatrician before she died, so this is why I'm a nurse and using my knowledge to help children.

I got back to Seattle 3yrs ago after my studies, I enjoyed my work but sometimes its weird because of traveling and not being able to get to meet people and have no one to call my darling. I am thinking i might have to quit my job once i found someone i love and have a family has I would want to spend the rest of my life with my partner. I know it will be hard for my family or my partner to see me travel this way so i might eventually work at a local hospital near my house and family..
My hobbies are Swimming, Reading, watching movies, Traveling, i love to ski also and i Wish i could go different places with my partner,maybe a vacation to Paris, Sydney or Hawaii.
Yeah, i should tell you about my dislikes first, i hate people that are dishonest, people that are not straight forward and people that sees a cup of water as half empty and not half full, i hate people that cheats also, i always like to stay positive in everything i do.I like sincerity. what I'm looking for in a relationship is someone that would love me for who i am and not what i have, someone that is ready for a serious relationship and would believe it would work between us, Someone to talk to, rely on, hope for, cherish, hug, kiss, hold, cry to, cry with, love, share with, learn with,someone to have all the fun in life with, and grow old with. My believe is that its only love that makes all this happen.. I need someone that shares this type of believe and Honest.
I will like to know more about you, How long have you been on chemistry? tell me about your past relationships? tell me about your parents, your likes and dislikes? what exactly you are looking for in a partner? Did you believe it can work between us? because of my kind of work i mean. It is weird talking online and always feel i have to meet in person, it works for Tania and i am pretty sure this works. what are your hobbies?

Damn! Have i bore you to death? I am just really excited about getting to open communication and having the chance to be open and be able to tell you things about me, I cant wait to read from you and you can also email me on amy_s0884@yahoo.com I just downloaded yahoo IM, i'm not sure how it works but you can download one also so that we can chat on instant messenger and get to know each other more better. waiting to hear from you.

Amy
crimson311
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer on Chemistry.com Doctors with out borders

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:50 am

"Nigeria" is already mentioned so that you should not wonder why future money requests are directed to there...
Quite a long format, but not unusual. Might also involve into a "Normal" advance fee fraud..
Do you have an email header already?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer on Chemistry.com amy_s0884@yahoo.com

Postby twohalf on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Hey Crimson,

This was my first experience with a scammer as well and I received that same email as well right around the same date. It seems like a pretty elaborate scam unfortunately leading up to a traveling allowance scam, which is where I stopped. I am not sure how I could help track them down but it is too bad that I did not see this post earlier. They claim their full name to be Amy Smith somewhere near by trinity refugee camp in abeokuta ogun in Nigeria and that their 3-month term is ending and they will be on a 3 week vacation.

I am not sure if the header to this message will help but here it is:

X-SID-PRA: Amy Smith <amy_s0884@yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.46.246.21] by web112315.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Jul 2009 02:16:51 PDT
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 02:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hi Amy!
twohalf
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Welcome to the forum. The headers help greatly.

Received: from [196.46.246.21] by web112315.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Jul 2009 02:16:51 PDT

It shows the email was sent from Lagos in Nigeria, and a Google search shows it linked to other scams as well. Xould you post up any pictures and emails you have too please.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby twohalf on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:13 am

I don't have access to the full pictures anymore but here is the thumbnail I was able to still get.

The profile description was:
I am looking for a person who is simple family orientated likes the outdoors hunting, fishing and like watching movies and traveling and would be interested in the same activity's that I am. I am too very family orientated and like to enjoy myself as much as possible. I will admit that I am very shy at first but open up after I get to know someone. I am looking for a good down to earth person who is honest and loves to show affection cause that is how I would describe myself.I am a hard working person who will work to get what I want

Here is the itinerary header and email that was sent:

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Amy Smith <amy_s0884@yahoo.com>
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jFgC8Fkcc76j/ViHf+vm6g4qv42Kj9K6TwoBs+PXjid5LFXc2YdaUmX68HqpF82ztPHsOTwuUFp9gFRCQpmLUz1
Received: from web112303.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.137.26.128]) by SNT0-MC3-F18.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:13:07 -0700
Received: (qmail 52962 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jul 2009 18:13:07 -0000
Received: from [82.77.42.123] by web112303.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:13:07 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.18 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fw: Flight Details!
To: *****************
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-102070431-1247335987=:52000"
Return-Path: amy_s0884@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jul 2009 18:13:07.0851 (UTC) FILETIME=[3DF555B0:01CA0253]

--- On Sat, 7/11/09, Gregory Adeyemi <gregorykliuy@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Flight Details!
To: amy_s0884@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 4:50 PM

Flight: 1 One-Way Ticket
Mon, Jul 13, 2009
Lagos (LOS) to Seattle/Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Depart: 09:40pm
Arrive: 05:30am
Lagos, Nigeria (LOS) to
Amsterdam, Netherlands (AMS)
Continental Airlines Continental Airlines
Flight 9654 operated by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (on Boeing 777)
Adult fare rules

1 Stop – change planes in Amsterdam, Netherlands (AMS)
Connection Time: 7 hrs 50 mins
Depart: 01:20pm
Arrive: 03:50pm
Amsterdam, Netherlands (AMS) to
Newark, NJ (EWR)
Flight 71 (on Boeing 767-200)
Adult fare rules

1 Stop – change planes in Newark, NJ (EWR)
Connection Time: 2 hrs 10 mins
Depart: 06:00pm
Arrive: 09:23pm
Next day
Newark, NJ (EWR) to
Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA)
Flight 1881 (on Boeing 737-800)
Adult fare rules

Total Travel Time: 31 hrs 43 mins
Travel Protection
(All prices are in US dollars.)
1 Adult: $1,000.79
Add On Fees: $150.00
Ticket total: $1,150.79
Travel Protection-1 plan $30.00
Total payment due: $1,180.79 *
The Travel Protection Plan includes:
* Trip Cancellation: You may be eligible to receive a refund of your air ticket up to a maximum of $800 per person for covered reasons.
* Trip interruption: You may be eligible to receive a refund of your air ticket up to a maximum of $800 per person for covered reasons.
* Up to $250,000 of Flight Accident Protection.
* All passengers are required to present a refundable fee of $900 known as the T.A (Traveling Allowance) at the airport before they could come on board
twohalf
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gihzmo on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 pm

I got hit with this same exact scam, I met someone one Chemistry and she claimed to work for Doctors without Borders and sent me the IDENTICAL introduction letter!!

Hey *****, I am so glad we made it to email stage also and you bet I want to continue this getting to know you stage lol, I am new to this internet dating, my friend introduced me to this because she met someone on here and they are happily good together so i figured "why not give it a shot". I really enjoyed corresponding with you and reading through your answers. It seems we may have more than a few things in common! I especially loved your answer to my questions because I couldn't agree with you more on the importance of it... In general, I like the fact you seem like a very positive and down-to-earth kind of person.

First of all, I will love to tell you a lot about myself, my work and i will like to know more about you too.
I am a nurse (Pediatrician) and I work for Doctors without Borders (Family Care Foundation).its an humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from health care in more than 70 countries. I am in Africa at the moment, amazing huh? This is my first time of coming out here, We are mobilizing the Chadian refugee of about 2,000 people mostly Children from Cameroon refugee camp to Nigeria refugee camp because of lack of facilities in Cameroon and giving them Shelter, food and Medication, the refugee were from chad republic where there is a civil war going on at the moment. I am having a 4 weeks vacation from work next weekend and i can go anywhere for this period before being transferred to another country, i am actually planing on getting back home... Communication here is not as easy as being at home but i just figured out how to communicate better here and i cant wait to be home for my vacation.
I am very happy we could reach this stage where I'm able to express myself and tell you more about me, i guess that's what this is all about and i hope i didn't bore you to death. Smile!
I was born in Carson City Nevada but left with my parents to Brazil when i was just 3yrs old. My Mom is from Brazil while Dad from Carson city, I school in Brazil, I graduated from Rio De Janeiro states university, I grew up there and live all my life there. I lost my Mom when I was 16 and things was very tough but I am happy that i have gotten over that even though I still miss her so much. As you can see on my profile that I am the only child. I am happy to be who i am today because of my parents.. My Mom was a Nurse too and she wanted me to become a pediatrician before she died, so this is why I'm a nurse and using my knowledge to help children. I got to South Boston 3yrs ago after my studies, I enjoyed my work but sometimes its weird because of traveling and not being able to get to meet someone to call "My darling" and this is why I decided to give chemistry a shot. I am thinking i might have to quit my job once i found someone i love and have a family as I will want to spend the rest of my life with my family and will not want anything to take me away from them. I know it will be hard for my family or my partner to see me travel this way so i might eventually work at a local hospital near my house and family..
My hobbies are Swimming, Reading, watching movies, Traveling, Spending time at the beach, skiing and i Wish i could go different places with my partner, hopefully Sydney or Hawaii sometimes soon. I was in Paris last year December and it was a blast, and I really enjoyed it there..
Yeah, I should tell you about my dislikes, i hate people that are dishonest, people that are not straight forward, I am an open book and you are free to ask me anything, I hate cheats, I always like to stay positive in everything i do. What I'm looking for in a relationship is someone that would love me for who i am and not what i have, someone that is ready for a serious relationship. Someone to talk to, rely on, hope for, cherish, hug, kiss, hold, cry to, cry with, love, share with, learn with, someone to have all the fun in life with, and grow old with. My belief is that its only love that makes all this happen.. I need someone that shares this type of belief and Honest.
I will like to know more about you, How long have you been on chemistry? tell me about your past relationships? tell me about your parents, your likes and dislikes? what exactly you are looking for in a partner? Did you believe it can work between us because of my kind of work? It is weird talking online and I always feel we have to meet in person or what do you think? It works for Diana and I am sure it will work for me also. what are your hobbies?
Alright, Think I should stop here and wait to read from you again, It's difficult to log on to chemistry.com from here since i left the country but you can email me on my yahoo account and I check that everyday. I cant wait to hear from you again and its ktk_jn84@yahoo.com... I just downloaded yahoo IM, i am not sure how it works but you can download one too and add me on there so we can chat and get to know each other better. Waiting to hear from you again.
Kate

Her name is supposedly Kate Brandon from South Boston, Virginia. Yahoo User ID ktk_jn84@yahoo.com

I thought it was scam when she started saying she didn't have enough money to fly back to the US, so fortunately I did not send any money.
Last edited by gihzmo on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gihzmo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gihzmo on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Here is another message from her to my gmail account:

Delivered-To: *****@gmail.com
Received: by 10.229.96.139 with SMTP id h11cs177037qcn;
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 21:48:58 -0700 (PDT)

Received: from [82.77.42.123] by web111611.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 Sep 2009 21:48:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 21:48:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: ******@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-223379061-1253422134=:51311"

--0-223379061-1253422134=:51311
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Hey ******, I like what I read about you and I really want to continue getting to know more and more about you and I hope you feel same about me also...I will suggest you download a yahoo messenger so that we can get to talk and respond immediately to questions before talking of how we can meet when I get to the states side next week...Let me know when you download the messenger on your computer and add me on the following email..hope to hear from you soon..bye

Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" ><tr><td valign="top" style="font: inherit;">Hey *****, I like what I read about you and I really want to continue getting to know more and more about you and I hope you feel same about me also...I will suggest you download a yahoo messenger so that we can get to talk and respond immediately to questions before talking of how we can meet when I get to the states side next week...Let me know when you download the messenger on your computer and add me on the following email..hope to hear from you soon..bye<br></td></tr></table><br>

--0-223379061-1253422134=:51311--
gihzmo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer on Chemistry.com ktk_jn84@yahoo.com

Postby gihzmo on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:10 pm

I posted this in another thread but here is the email I originally received through chemistry. It was nearly identical to one that another person received.

Merged here by Gigs

Hey *****, I am so glad we made it to email stage also and you bet I want to continue this getting to know you stage lol, I am new to this internet dating, my friend introduced me to this because she met someone on here and they are happily good together so i figured "why not give it a shot". I really enjoyed corresponding with you and reading through your answers. It seems we may have more than a few things in common! I especially loved your answer to my questions because I couldn't agree with you more on the importance of it... In general, I like the fact you seem like a very positive and down-to-earth kind of person.

First of all, I will love to tell you a lot about myself, my work and i will like to know more about you too.
I am a nurse (Pediatrician) and I work for Doctors without Borders (Family Care Foundation).its an humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from health care in more than 70 countries. I am in Africa at the moment, amazing huh? This is my first time of coming out here, We are mobilizing the Chadian refugee of about 2,000 people mostly Children from Cameroon refugee camp to Nigeria refugee camp because of lack of facilities in Cameroon and giving them Shelter, food and Medication, the refugee were from chad republic where there is a civil war going on at the moment. I am having a 4 weeks vacation from work next weekend and i can go anywhere for this period before being transferred to another country, i am actually planing on getting back home... Communication here is not as easy as being at home but i just figured out how to communicate better here and i cant wait to be home for my vacation.
I am very happy we could reach this stage where I'm able to express myself and tell you more about me, i guess that's what this is all about and i hope i didn't bore you to death. Smile!
I was born in Carson City Nevada but left with my parents to Brazil when i was just 3yrs old. My Mom is from Brazil while Dad from Carson city, I school in Brazil, I graduated from Rio De Janeiro states university, I grew up there and live all my life there. I lost my Mom when I was 16 and things was very tough but I am happy that i have gotten over that even though I still miss her so much. As you can see on my profile that I am the only child. I am happy to be who i am today because of my parents.. My Mom was a Nurse too and she wanted me to become a pediatrician before she died, so this is why I'm a nurse and using my knowledge to help children. I got to South Boston 3yrs ago after my studies, I enjoyed my work but sometimes its weird because of traveling and not being able to get to meet someone to call "My darling" and this is why I decided to give chemistry a shot. I am thinking i might have to quit my job once i found someone i love and have a family as I will want to spend the rest of my life with my family and will not want anything to take me away from them. I know it will be hard for my family or my partner to see me travel this way so i might eventually work at a local hospital near my house and family..
My hobbies are Swimming, Reading, watching movies, Traveling, Spending time at the beach, skiing and i Wish i could go different places with my partner, hopefully Sydney or Hawaii sometimes soon. I was in Paris last year December and it was a blast, and I really enjoyed it there..
Yeah, I should tell you about my dislikes, i hate people that are dishonest, people that are not straight forward, I am an open book and you are free to ask me anything, I hate cheats, I always like to stay positive in everything i do. What I'm looking for in a relationship is someone that would love me for who i am and not what i have, someone that is ready for a serious relationship. Someone to talk to, rely on, hope for, cherish, hug, kiss, hold, cry to, cry with, love, share with, learn with, someone to have all the fun in life with, and grow old with. My belief is that its only love that makes all this happen.. I need someone that shares this type of belief and Honest.
I will like to know more about you, How long have you been on chemistry? tell me about your past relationships? tell me about your parents, your likes and dislikes? what exactly you are looking for in a partner? Did you believe it can work between us because of my kind of work? It is weird talking online and I always feel we have to meet in person or what do you think? It works for Diana and I am sure it will work for me also. what are your hobbies?
Alright, Think I should stop here and wait to read from you again, It's difficult to log on to chemistry.com from here since i left the country but you can email me on my yahoo account and I check that everyday. I cant wait to hear from you again and its ktk_jn84@yahoo.com... I just downloaded yahoo IM, i am not sure how it works but you can download one too and add me on there so we can chat and get to know each other better. Waiting to hear from you again.
Kate
Received: from [82.77.42.123] by web111611.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 Sep 2009 21:48:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 21:48:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: ******@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-223379061-1253422134=:51311"

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Hey Chris, I like what I read about you and I really want to continue getting to know more and more about you and I hope you feel same about me also...I will suggest you download a yahoo messenger so that we can get to talk and respond immediately to questions before talking of how we can meet when I get to the states side next week...Let me know when you download the messenger on your computer and add me on the following email..hope to hear from you soon..bye

Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" ><tr><td valign="top" style="font: inherit;">Hey Chris, I like what I read about you and I really want to continue getting to know more and more about you and I hope you feel same about me also...I will suggest you download a yahoo messenger so that we can get to talk and respond immediately to questions before talking of how we can meet when I get to the states side next week...Let me know when you download the messenger on your computer and add me on the following email..hope to hear from you soon..bye<br></td></tr></table><br>

--0-223379061-1253422134=:51311--
gihzmo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer on Chemistry.com ktk_jn84@yahoo.com

Postby Gigs on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Why did you start a new thread on this topic ?? Merged here where it belongs !
NEVER EVER EVER SEND $ MONEY $ !

Finding Headers , viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10910

Want to fight back, viewtopic.php?f=18&t=484
viewforum.php?f=66
Gigs
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hebrewhammer on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:39 pm

To: Matt
Date: Sunday, February 07, 2010 6:52:00 AM
Subject: hey

Brook wrote:
Matt,First of all, I will love to tell you a lot about myself and my work and i will love to know more about you too.
I am a nurse (Pediatrician) and I work for Doctors without Borders (Medecins Sans Frontieres).its an humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from health care in more than 70 countries. I am not home at the moment, I am working in Africa, this is my first time of coming out here, We are mobilizing the Chadian refugee of about 2,000 people mostly Children from Cameroun refugee camp to Nigeria refugee camp because of lack of facilities in Cameroun and giving them Shelter, food and Medication, the refugee were from Chad republic where there is a civil war going on at the moment. I am having a 3weeks vacation from work this weekend and i can go anywhere for this period before being transfered to another country, i am actually planing on going back home... Communication here is not as easy as being at home but i just figured out how to communicate better here and i am excited about my vacation.
I am very happy we could reach this stage where I'm able to express myself and tell you more about me, i guess thats what this is all about and i hope i didn't bore you to death. :)
I was born in kenturkey but left with my mother to Brazil when my father died when am just 3yrs old. My Mom is from Brazil while Dad from kenturkey, I school in Brazil, I graduated from Rio De Janeiro states university, I grow up there and live all my life there. I lost my Mom when I was 17yrs and things was very hard but I am happy that i have gotten over that even though I still miss her so much. As you can see on my profile I am the only child of my parent. I am happy to be who i am today because of my parents.. My Mom was a Nurse too and she wanted me to become a pediatrician before she died, so this is why I'm a nurse and using my knowledge to help children. I got to kenturkey 3yrs ago after my studies, I enjoyed my work but sometimes its weird because of traveling and not being able to get to meet people and have no one to call a darling. i bet you know what i mean. I am thinking i might have to quit my job once i found someone i love and have a family has I would want to spend the rest of my life with my partner. I know
it will be hard for my family or my partner to see me travel this way so i might eventually work at a local hospital near my house and family..
My hobbies are Swimming, Reading, watching movies, Traveling, Spending time at the beach. i love to ski also and i Wish i could go different places with my partner, hopefully Sydney and Hawaii.
Yeah, i should tell you about my dislikes first, i hate people that are dishonest, people that are not straight forward and people that are not open, I am an open book, i hate people that cheats too, i always like to stay positive in everything i do.I like sincerity. what I'm looking for in a relationship is someone that would love me for who i am and not what i have, someone that is ready for a serious relationship. Someone to talk to, rely on, hope for, cherish, hug, kiss, hold, cry to, cry with, love, share with, learn with, someone to have all the fun in life with, and grow old with. My believe is that its only love that makes all this happen.. I need someone that shares this type of believe and Honest.
I will like to know more about you, How long have you been on chemistry? tell me about your past relationships? tell me about your parents, your likes and dislikes? what exactly you are looking for in a partner? Did you believe it can work between us? because of my kind of work i mean. It is weird talking online and always feel i have to meet my partner in person, it works for Meegan and i am sure it will work for me also. what are your hobbies?
Alright, Think I should stop here and wait to read from you too, Its difficult to log on here since i left the country but you can email on my yahoo account instead. I cant wait to hear from you. I just downloaded yahoo IM and its brookchristiana04@yahoo.com am not sure how it works but you can download one also so that we can chat on instant messenger and get to know each other more better. waiting to hear from you.brook

Now possing as brookchristiana04@yahoo.com

By replying with a simple Hi i got back

hey! I'm glad to read back from you,you seems to be an intresting person to me...and have a good sense of humour.I will like to talk more on instant messanger,to get to know each other better. I'm always online here 7am my time here Nigeria time,and 8pm after i come back from the camp.The time difference is 7 or 8 hours .Let me know if this time is ok by you,or you can aswell let me know when it be convinient for you to talk.Looking forward to talk to you soon.
christiana.

After tlaking to the perons or it on yahoo messanger i was asked for $380 dollars U.S. so it or she could buy a plan ticket home.
Hebrewhammer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:08 am

HH,
Welcome and thanks for your post. Since you added this to a thread with no pictures, how do you know that this scammer is the same as the original (amy_s0884)? Please add any pictures sent to you, along with the header from the email you posted. Instructions on how to add pics and find the header are in your welcome PM. I bet the pictures you have are somewhere on this site already, and your post will be added to that one when I see who it is. If they are new pictures, this post will be split off into its own new post since there probably is no relationship between your scammer and the original one.
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot
&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Scammers1 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 am

This is the same girl as "Diana Williams" that I just posted. Please confirm if they are using the same photos. Good thing I didn't send any money.
Scammers1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Since no one has bothered to post pictures with any of their many encounters with this scammer, we really don't know
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot
&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:20 am

at least here is Yahoo avatar for brookchristiana04@yahoo.com:

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aliounis on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:15 pm

I had the same situation actually going through it right now. Amy Smith with the same exact story got me for 480.00 and then she asked for 650 for a traveling allowance. Well what she didnt know is that i work for the government and that i got the FBI involved and she will go down.
Aliounis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Females