Postby Foxy on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Received: from [41.214.32.124] by web44704.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2

--> SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Senegal

Hello dear ,
I thank you very much for your responses .
How are you today,I believe with God you and your family is doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail today.
My dear like i told you in my first mail,
My name is esther Murray Makazu from Congo in central Africa.
Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.
As a result of the civil war going on in my country.
I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall and i am dark in complexion.
My late father Dr Murray Makazu was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late President Laurent Kabila) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother and he was the managing director of Murray associate ltd ..
It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now Please I will like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently I will tell you more about my self in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply.
esther

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Marie Nasrallah;<marieamon0@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm

She contact me yesterday in WDF as

Marie221

# 21 y/o female
# Lodon, United Kingdom

Her Profil is blocked since today.

My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, have gone through a dating site profile that speaks good of you

I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honest, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box (marieamon0@hotmail .com) so we can know ourselves better.

I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. EMAIL: (marieamon0@hotmail .com) NAME:Miss mariea

From today........

Dearest xxxxxx,
I am more than happy in your mail How are you today and how was your weekend? i hopes fine. Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Marie Nasrallah I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,

l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War, that Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in My country Liberia.

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the present Government when the problems was about to start..

l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail I will like you to send me a picture of yourself. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever
Miss Marie Nasrallah

Received: from SNT119-W54 ([65.55.90.71]) by snt0-omc2-s29.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.96.111]

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

<<< 2min. later she send a empty Mail...only 2 Pics...

Love.GIF

Maimien2.JPG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marie Nasrallah;<marieamon0@hotmail.com>

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:55 am

^^^^maybe 16? That's just sick
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot
&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:13 pm

From today.....

YOU
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby &TheHorseYouRodeInOn on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:41 am

OK, 16 with a potty mouth! :mrgreen:
"I wish I would have met you, but now it is a little late. The things you could have taught me, I could have saved some face." Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot
&TheHorseYouRodeInOn
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:18 pm

:roll: ...as "Daddy" I've ask her to explain this two words :twisted: .......coz I've send a normal Introductionletter....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Once more the same answer of my question......

u

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nora Mabou [noramabou@yahoo.com]

Postby Sloane Ranger on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:21 pm

http:/ /www.saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=36538
Even more business and more millions from Senegal :

THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND STRUST
Thursday, 1 April, 2010 15:53
From Nora Mabou Thu Apr 1 15:53:54 2010
via 212.82.110.166; Thu, 01 Apr 2010 08:53:56 -0700
Return-Path: <noramabou@yahoo.com>

-
Received: from [41.208.154.138] by web113116.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 01 Apr 2010 08:53:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
Nora Mabou <noramabou@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND STRUST

Hello Dearest,
How are you today? . I Hope you are fine.
i am writing to let you know that , i received your mail, and i thank you
so much for your concern about me, As i earlier told you that i am living in the refugee camp.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I and with your help will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person we have now is Rev.Pastor Stave Johnson who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION).

He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221 764 859 533) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement/Account Deposit and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money from it, so that i can prepare my traveling documents to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is french but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed

Yours in love.
Nora
Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Rose Jamal; <rosejm2@live.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Mon May 03, 2010 12:55 pm

She contact me Saturday in DMF as

rose200
- ID: 95998
- 25 y/o female (1985 - May - 1)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- love
- Have no children

hello
my name is rose i saw your profile today at http:/ /www.datemefree .org and i love it and i will also like to know more about you please i will like you to email me back with my email address ( rosejm2@live.co.uk ) so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am waiting for your lovely reply soon.
miss rose!

This is my email address(rosejm2@liv e.co.uk)

No Pic in the Profil.

Hello Dear,
I am more than happy in your urgent response. How are you today? l hope fine. Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Rose Jamal I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War that Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government then. l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am seeking asylum and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever,
Rose

Received: from COL118-W61 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s2.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.162.137]

SONATEL
Pool pour BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Buba; <bubajennifer@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:49 am

She contact me Saturday in WD but profile already removed there.

Hello Dear
My Name is Miss Buba miracle from Republic of Congo in west Central Africa,23 years old,5.3ft
tall,fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in
my country last two year 2008.My late father Dr Samuel Buba was the managing director of Bubacocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state in (Brazzaville capital of Congo) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me and our house cleaner that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee while our house cleaner died on train when coming to Senegal.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture' I will send another picture to you latter.And i will also like to see your picture too.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Yours jenifer

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna Koneh; <annakonehh@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:36 pm

She contact me Saturday in DMF as

anna200
- ID: 161788
- 23 y/o female (1987 - May - 6)
- new york, USA
- English,
- love
- Have 5 children
- Ethnicity Asian
- Religion Buddhist
- Marital status Divorced

annakonehh@yahoo .com
hello
my name is Anna i saw your profile today at http:/ /www.datemefree .org and i love it and i will also like to know more about you please i will like you to email me back with my email address ( annakonehh@yahoo.com) so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am .waiting for your lovely reply soon.
miss Anna !

My Dearest one,
how are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your mail.
My dear like i told you in my first mail,
My name is Anna Koneh from Ivory Coast in Africa.
recently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father Dr (Oliver Koneh) was the personal
adviser to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail
hope you understand,
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply.
Your Love Anna .

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Hello Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. :roll:

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-mother to me when i was in Dakar, her name is Mrs.Rita Isu and her
email address is as follow :

mrsritais@yahoo.com

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with Mrs! Rita and instruct her where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very here because of the investment projects which me and the new pa having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs Rita Isu on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care
and bye for now.

Yours truly
Anna

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:35 pm

She contact me today in 24Luv as

anna3000
- Profile ID: 86085
- 23 y/o female (1987 - May - 10)
- New york, USA
- Burmese, English, Estonian :mrgreen:
- Have 5 children
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Religion Methodist
- Marital status Attached

annakonehh@yahoo.com
hello
my name is Anna i saw your profile today at http:/ /www.24luv.com and i love it and i will also like to know more about you please i will like you to email me back with my email address (annakonehh@yahoo.c om) so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am .waiting for your lovely reply soon.
miss Anna !

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Esther Makazu; esthermakazu@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Tracy Seaman Deng - tracyseaman23@yahoo.com

IP and location of this scammer = 41.208.167.197 = Senegal

Hello dear,
How are you today? I thank you for your response to the letter i send to you, i am highly satisfied with it. How are you now ? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me alive till this moment.

My name is Tracy Seaman Deng, 23 yr old girl from Darfur Region of Sudan and right now i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please do not be discourage for hearing this.

My late father Engr.Seaman Deng, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. It is only me that is alive now and I managed t make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km away from the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

Like I told you that I am staying in a refugee camp, this Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Paul Moses whom i used his office computer to send you this e-mail and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

This place is just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace, with your help i will come out of this place soon. I do not have any relatives, whom i could go to now.The only person That i have here on earth is; Revrend Paul Moses, who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp, owned by United Nations. The Reverend's e-mail address is ( reverendpaul84@yahoo.com ) and the Reverend's telephone No. 00221 767-451-131. You can as well hear my voice through his telephone number.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Meanwhile, I have my late father's Certificate of Deposit and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money on a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.500.000.00(Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Though my father owned so many investments outside Africa which I do not know the companies or the bank where he kept his money but thank God that he deposited this money in my name otherwise I would have been left with nothing.
I will like you to send me some of your pictures and forward to me those information’s bellow:

1. YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR REAL ADDRESS:
3. YOUR REAL AGE:
4. OCCUPATION:
5. NATIONALITY:
6. TELEPHONE NO.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your bank account and from it I can travel to meet you and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about this money is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a person of vision,and hardworking.

I will give you full details of my late father's Deposit account information and the Bank contact information for you to contact them on my behalf as soon as i receive your response. Here are some of my photos for you,though I am not all that photogenic.
Have a nice day.
Tracy.

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Esther Makazu; esthermakazu@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Hello my dear,

I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information. Meanwhile, I have informed the bank about my plan to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

Honey, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

CHASE FINANCIAL BANK PLC
Email addresses: ( chasefinancial@consultant.com ) Or
( c_financial@accountant.com )

Phone numbers: 0044-703-189-7645
0044-703-184-6937

Account number BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.
The name of the transfer officer is MR. NICK WEST

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father, Engnr Seaman Deng. Of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation,like i told you just keep everything to your self until the money is transfer to you and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus rising up a family of our own, and investing the money in lucrative business. Like i told you that this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible to meet with you. Please make sure that you will contact the bank for more information OK. l am waiting to hear from you soonest. Tracy

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Black Females