It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. John Abizaid

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

abizaidjohn66@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:31 am

profile banned as i was reading it! :lol:

Another spam message received on tagged

Abizaid J
Thursday, 9 September 2010 21:50:35
Good morning, pretty lady. It ...
Good morning, pretty lady. It is my pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day?. My name is Gen. John Abizaid. I am a U.S. officer in Iraq. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see, God's tears when it rains, dance to the beat, cooking .. but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship are looking for, there are love, passion and romance. I wish you all can offer the best life. I'm not always on this side, but I'll be glad if you would write to abizaidjohn66@hotmail.com or send me your e-mail address so I can contact you. Hope to hear from you soon. John Abizaid
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. John Abizaid

Postby Pandora » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:16 pm

abizaidjohn678@hotmail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5446619264" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Abizaid J

Abizaid J has no status :(

Abizaid J
Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 28 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Serious Relationship, Networking
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian

wellknown pic of guy with red tie

Same spam message received as previously posted, but different email address abizaidjohn678@hotmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 pm

here one pic of his younger days, and for sure he's not the real guy on FB :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Abizaid- ... 0523556227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Abizaid John Philip

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:23 pm

his new profile on tagged
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5446685912" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tagline: I am looking for y soul mate....

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Strai

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

john_claude11192@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:47 pm

john_claude11192@yahoo.com

On Hoverspot
http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=2754596" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
john
Male, 52 Years Old
From Opa Locka, FL
same picture

Date: 09/15/2010 07:49 AM
john
wow so good to receive your message you sent to me well i will like to give you my email adress.is john_claude11192@yahoo.com i will wait for you online ok please take good care of your self hope to meet you online

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

John Abizaid, abizaidjohn92@hotmail.com

Postby Pandora » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:00 am

on tagged

abizaidjohn92@hotmail.com

The General contacted me again, with the same spam message as posted by janex on Fri, Sep 10, 2010, however with the new email address.
Unfortunately his profile was deleted before I could save the link.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

commander_love@live.com & william_20_10@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:16 pm

William Hackman

commander_love@live.com

william_20_10@yahoo.com

Faceless Mugu on person.com betrayed by his yahoo avatar!

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4099032" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4099032
Nickname: commander
Name: Bill
State/Region: Colorado
City: USAF Academy
Last login: Oct 1, 2010, 13:02

13:05 commander: Dear do you have MSN so i will added you there now and tell you more about my self and pics ok
13:06 commander: commander_love
13:06 commander: @live.com
13:07 commander: what is your id...
13:11 commander: william_20_10@yahoo.com

willaim Hackman: DEAR AM WILLIAM HACK MAN FROM US AND I WORK FOR THE UNITED STATE OF ARMY AND I HAVE BEEN IN MY WORK FOR 29YEARS NOW BUT FOR NOW AM IN IRAQ FOR PEACE KEEPING MISSION ...Ok
HAVE ONE SON CALL JEFFERY AND HE IS IN THE STATE NOW AND HE IS A STUDENT AND I ,LST MY WIFE FOR 5YEARS NOW AND HERE LOOKING FOR A HONEST WOMAN A WOMAN WHO CAN LOVE AND TRUST,A TRUTHFUL WOMAN,CALM,AND ALWAYS HAPPY AND SHARE THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH HER...

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:15 am

Eric Murphy

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4119760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4119760
Nickname: murphy
Name: eric
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Last login: Oct 8, 2010, 22:21
More about myself: loving and caring want to be with my family

Image <<< another pic for the gallery

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Eric Murphy - eric-20101@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 am

Eric Murphy

eric-20101@hotmail.com

FROM PREVIOUS POSTING
EMAIL GIVEN

murphy: eric-20101@hotmail.com
murphy: i am a colony :mrgreen: in the U.S army and you ?

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Eric Murphy - murphy.eric73@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:50 am

Eric Murphy

murphy.eric73@yahoo.com

From hotmail chat
eric: let my give you my yahoo id
eric: ok
eric: murphy.eric73@yahoo.com

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

murphy.eric73@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:33 am

murphy.eric73@yahoo.com

41.202.9.19 GHANA Scammer IP Block :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

good morning
good morning sweet heart,
hope you enjoyed your night and you really dream well as you slept last night..
i am doing great this morning and taught it wise to check up you this morning to know how you are feeling today..
take care and hope to see you soon.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

your_love4me72@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:45 pm

your_love4me72@yahoo.com

FACELESS MUGU ON PERSON EXPOSED BY HIS YAHOO AVATAR

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4131344" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4131344
Nickname: kind
Name: Roland
State/Region: Mississippi
City: Oxford

PERSON.COM CHAT
kind: i ma General Roland A Carl in the U.S.A Army
ME: why havnt you got a picture here?
kind: i have one but chose not to put it here
kind: for security reasons
kind: i am famous :mrgreen:
kind: you know i am General in the USA Army and i am famous in the State i cant put mu pic on a dating site
kind: i am now in Iraq for peace making mission and i have few weeks to come home
kind: your_love4me72 at yahoo dot com

Email
195.168.109.60 SLOVAKIA <<<< known proxy

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am

he's mine again on dating-today

Morrisbrown
Male, 58
Washington, United States
Seeking: Women, 40-70

MY HEARTFUL OF LOV TO U.
Hope we can be friends.Look forward to hear from you.Thanks.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Kennedy Gerald <kennedygerald1@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Received: from [41.218.251.116] accra, ghana
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:40:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello H_H,

Thanks in the first place for the e-mail contact.I'm so happy reading from you.Is true I sent you a message at the dating site.Well let me say I have been looking through many partners recommendations lately , though I saw few,yours was one of them that caught my heart .Your profile, your picture I must say you really look very beautiful and I would like to really get to know you very well.

OK H_H,May I tell you about myself.My name is Kennedy Gerald.Am in the USA army. I was sworn on January 15, 2004. I serve as battalion commander ,I have held a variety of leadership positions throughout my career ranging from Cavalry Scout .

Am a native of Australia,my father from Australia and my Mother from United State of America.Unfortunately my father died when I was 6 years old so, I was taken by mother to the State to live with her there and had education there also.

My military education includes Basic Non commissioned Officer's Course, Colonel Course,,Advanced Non commissioned Officer's Course, First Sergeant's Course, M1/M1A1 Tank Master Gunner Course, Master Fitness Trainer Course, Battle Staff Non commissioned Officer's Course, and the United States Army General Academy.Have been in the army for 33 years now and in Iraq now as am writing you this.Have been here for 6 months now and will be coming home to retire on the 20th of December,2010.

My most recent assignment was as the command for Combined joint Task Force 7 serving in Baghdad, Iraq of the USA army, I served as the Army Chief of Staff's personal adviser on all enlisted-related matters, particularly in areas affecting soldier training and quality of life. I devoted the majority of my time to traveling throughout the Army observing training, and talking to Soldiers and their families. I sit on a wide variety of councils and boards that make decisions affecting enlisted Soldiers and their families and are routinely invited to testify before Congress.

I entered the Army on June 30, 1975.I attended Basic Training and Armor Advanced Individual Training at Fort Knox, Kentucky.Throughout my 30-year career, I served in every enlisted leadership position from cavalry scout and tank commander . Other assignments I held as command sergeant major were 3rd Battalion, 8th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Hood, Texas , 3rd "Grey Wolf" Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division, and 1st Armored Division in Bad Kreuznach, Germany , and V Corps in Heidelberg, Germany .

My awards and decorations include the Legion of Merit (w/oak leaf cluster), the Bronze Star Medal, Meritorious Service Medal (w/three oak leaf clusters), Joint Service Commendation Medal, Army Commendation Medal (w/four oak leaf clusters), Army Achievement Medal (w/two oak leaf clusters), Good Conduct Medal (nine awards), National Defense Service Medal (w/bronze service star), Southwest Asia Service Medal (w/bronze service star), Kosovo Campaign Medal (w/bronze service star), Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal.....

Well H_H, that is just to tell you about my carrier. Now to talk about my family life ,I was formally married with one daughter .Had to say because she had a car accident with my lovely wife 6 years ago on their way to the cinema.I have since then lived my life all alone with so much devotion to my service which has being part of my life and now would like to enter into a new face of life following my retirement form the army with a caring woman to call my own.

I am a very warm, loving reliable person with a good sense of humor. I am very loyal, and need to be sure that the person I care for is also loyal & trustworthy. I believe in total honesty in a relationship. I like doing nice things & am both interested in going out for meals and enjoy visiting places of interest, I particularly like animals, but I am also just as happy enjoying home life.I enjoy and make good company. I am very down to earth. I am looking for a warm, considerate woman.

I'm looking for a serious relationship in a woman, I'm looking for a woman who can give and accept physical as well as mental love. I'm searching for a unique relation based on honesty, friendship, equality, respect. I'm looking for woman who will love me but also herself. I don't mean someone who is selfish, but I think that people who don't love their self aren't able to loves others. I'm looking for someone who can laugh and be happy with all the time, someone to laugh with and to comfort. I'm looking for an intense relationship happiness. Someone to LIVE my life with.

Activities I Enjoy are - Biking, Camping, Jogging/Running,Swimming, Walking;Sports I Watch or Play basketball, Golf;Entertainment I Enjoy are Dining Out,Movies/Cinema;Music - Classical,blues and country musics.I like all kinds of music but depending on the mood am in and the hobbies and interests are dogs and shopping.

Since I'm a romantic at heart, I enjoy those nice walks where...I'm holding hands with my significant other, and we are enjoying the opportunity of just having a few private moments together. Of course those walks are so much more enjoyable if they happen to be taking place on the beach. Not to mention looking into your eyes over a candlelit dinner. Or cuddling up together in front of a fire, or dancing on the beach, or anywhere else we have a mind to. Sharing a book together...great way to bond. Wonderful conversations, catching a movie...and traveling to see this beautiful world of ours. You know...if I happen to be with the man of my dreams...it doesn't matter what I'm doing...because it is the companionship of who I am with that matters the most...that to me, is the definition of fun!!!

I am so glad to meet you .I hope you will make time for us to chat online.I have yahoo messenger and if you can register for one I can add you to my chat list so we can find time to meet and have a chat about our relationship.

Once again was nice hearing from you,will like to know about you too and hope to hear from you again.Keep safe.

My Best regards,
Kennedy .

(Deleted duplicate pics)AN
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

jonathan s, jonathan_smith100@yahoo.com

Postby Arabian Nights » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:52 pm

http://en.netlog.com/jonathan_smith100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jonathan_smith100@yahoo.com

jonathan_smith100

Name
jonathan s
Date of birth
13/10/1955
Native language
English
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

Return to “Military scams”