It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rachel Koma, rachelkoma1@yahoo.co.uk

African scammers posing as black women.
mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Jobe - sanrajobe@hotmail.com

Postby mdgposter » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:15 am

Hello folks,
I noticed there is no scam report for Sandra Jobe - sanrajobe@hotmail.com although there is a scam report associated with this email address at anti-scam dot de . I am going through the BuddiesConnect membership and found a member who uses this email address. BuddiesConnect id - sanra00 - Name - Sandra Jobe - the person posted the following status update on their profile :

Hi dear, write to my email and tell me more about u (sanrajobe@hotmail.com)

--------
end of status update
--------

the person posted the following picture on their profile :

see you
mdgposter

Sandra Jobe - sanrajobe@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra; <sandraharry120@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:05 pm

From 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/sandra_33" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sandra_33

hi

I am a:Woman
Birthday:07.02.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello dear.
Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you. i am 24 years old young girl. I need someone who will treat me like a lady.You sound as a man of my dream in your profile today on and it sounds good about you that's why I contacted you for relationships. I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segregated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream. Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me via email (sandraharry120@yahoo.com) Cares to know. you.
Yours sweet heart.
miss sandra.

please make sure you write direct to my mail box ok.

sandraharry120@yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rachel Koma [rachelkoma1@yahoo.co.uk]

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Full Name
jenniferteamah
More
About me
i am a nice girl looking for love i am a nice girl looking for lovei am a nice girl looking for lovei am a nice girl looking for lovei am a nice girl looking for lovei am a nice girl looking for lovei am a nice girl looking for lovei am a nice girl looking for lovei am a nice girl looking for lovei am a nice girl looking for lovei am a nice girl looking for lovei am a nice girl looking for lovev
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 3:57 am
City, State, Province
new york
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: jenifermonoba@yahoo.com

Received from:

IP: 79.170.50.42
ISP: MTC KSA
Organization: MTC KSA Network
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Known proxy.

Email hit to FB as Jenifer Monoba.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:39 pm

shera
More
About me
i am girl looking for a mani am girl looking for a mani am girl looking for a man
Come from
Senegal
Registered
Today, 12:33 am
City, State, Province
dakar
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

godline: Hello, My name is shera I saw your profile today in this site .and get interested to know you, mail me at(shera1oneil@yahoo.com). Remember

Email: mary5oneil@yahoo.com

User IP 79.170.50.39
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Full Name
Mugenyi
More
About me
Cool ,calm amd queit
Come from
Uganda
Registered
Today, 3:26 am
City, State, Province
Jinja
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
Unemployed
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

muge: Am available and new to the site

Email: happiness.oneil43@yahoo.com

Received from 79.170.50.40

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: harrietilunga@live.com;

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:37 am

Netlog.pl: hafcdr-woman-25, Madrid, Espania,
Name: Harriet baby-29.09.1987-Language Spanish

How to size jejWell, here is a brief profile after goingAnd the size
My name is Harriet took interest. I really would like to have a good friendship size.
Next size is a very important thing to explain,
but this is a general site because here, found it difficult to express myself.
I will be so happy if back to me,
Ligustri my e-mail address (harrietilunga@live.com)we get to know each other better
and to give you my pictures and also tell you more,so you can get right about me,
Harriet. harrietilunga@live.com;;;;;;;;A wish fulfilled e-mail sent :twisted:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

harriet ilunga -harrietilunga@live.com

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Good Day My Dear friend,
Thanks for your respond to my mail, how are you doing today? I hope all is well with you over there. I am contacting you believing you are a honest and trust worthy person. I believe you will not betray the confident for me to have contacted you even though we've not meet face to face before. My name is Miss Harriet ilunga, i am single 24 years of age, the only daughter of Late Dr.Elvis ilunga, the deputy minister of National security under the leadership of president Col. Muammar Gaddafi who is now dead after many innocent soul were killed, My father and my mother was killed by government of Col. Muammar Gaddafi. one night a group of military men from the president Gaddafi took over Banghazi, the second largest city in Libya
On the next day morning at about 4:18am some fractions of the same group of military men break into our house and killed our security guard and pass-through the gate entrance to the main building and took my father away to an unknown destination, because my Father was giving the deputy minister of National security in my country in that period, and he was among the members that was kicking against the Goverment of president Gaddafi. After about four hours later news came to my mother founding him (my father) at the road side, by then he had been totally beaten and was bleeding to death lying in the pool of his own blood. From there, we rushed him to a near by hospital and hours later he sent for my mother. So he told her that he can not make it from the doctors diagnosis,
And again he said he is suspecting some of his business partners for conspiracy to this sort of brutality. He also told my mother that he deposited a huge amount of money US$5.7 million dollars in a Finance bank outside the country and also told me where he kept the whole documents concerning this deposit that is made for investment purpose in the western world.
After some months,(my father) gave up the ghost. After the incidence that happened to my father, my mother started having high blood temperature, which later affected her heart,is not up to three months my mother also gave up to ghost too, after that period my uncle began to threaten my life, and those people that killed my father. But i manage to escaped to a west African country Dakar capital of Senegal, were i am residing as a refugee, and now contacting you believing you are honest and trust worthy to help me to receive the money in your account for investment, I have decided in compensating you with 25% of the total amount for your kind gesture,
Please do take your time to go through this mail, put consideration while reading it and get back to me so that I will simply introduce you to the Finance bank where the fund are being kept now. Because i have inform the bank my plan to claim my late father money which i am the next of kin, the bank told me, to look for foreign partner that will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the Law of this country.
I have all the documents concerning the account deposit to the bank. I am waiting for your response. with your detail contact like your phone number your home address and any other detail of yours, you can also call me with our Rev Fathers number +221775186648. his name is Reverend Father Mbata Thomas he is the Reverend Father in charge of the refugee camp, please when you call tell him that you want to speak to miss Harriet ilunga. he will send for me to come to his office to answer your call. i attach here is my pictures, i am looking forward to hear from you soonest, Thanks and God bless. Take Care,
Miss Harriet
The source IP address is 65.55.116.73.
Geo-United States,WA,Redmond
Subject: Good Day My Dear friend,
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:26:00 +0000
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

roselinekones@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:18 pm

MDF=> http://www.mydailyflog.com/lovely123456 ... r/20120807" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
name:love love /27 year old, woman from Senegal
About Me and My Life:
AM SO SIMPLE, LOVING AND CARING
please contact me here,(roselineluve@yahoo.com)
My Interests/Hobbies:
SINGING, DANCING, READING, COOKING,
:mrgreen:
Message from lovely1234567
Date: 7, Jun 13:32:34
Subject: hi
Hello dear, how are you doing, hope u re doing great, please can we be friends if yes please do contact me here for easy and private communication.
(roselinekones@yahoo.com)

Thanks and waiting for your response soon
Miss Rose

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roseline - roselinekones@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello my dearest one, thank you very much for writing to me but i will first tell you about my self.
My name is Miss. Roseline Kipkalya Kones, 25yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Mr. Lorna Laboso had been on board in the Cessna 210 craft, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7446832.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
After the burial of my father, my stepmother Mrs Beatrice kones and my uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me and also planing to kill me because my biological mum is not alive. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found some documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank with my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $6.8M (Six Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).
I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister.
My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us died last night and was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know who it will be his turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady this place is like a prison please help me out, save my life.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives are not to be trusted that is why i ran away to this country where am living as a refugee.
Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number(+221-761362362 ) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will sent for me from the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place
Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me out, so I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away.
You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone, I have the documents for the claims
Below here is what i need from you so that i can send to you the bank contact as well as my late father's account information.
1) yours Full name
2) Your country of residence & city also your phone number should in case i want to call you, Remember am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, my favorite language is English. have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely
Roseline Kipkalya Kones.
:)
Received: from [41.82.103.52] by web125101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; /Senegal,Dakar.
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 12:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grace Kones, gracekones2@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 am

netlog
sweetlove_grace
female - 25 years, New York City, United States

Hello my dear my name is gracekones,I am a lovely and caring young girl with a good heart,
I visit your profile and i love what you place in there, it seems that we're going the same direction, I believe in reality of love, let walk it out for our heart desire, so i love a beautifully things but nothing is beautiful unless you found some one whom you will share it with, some with a good health to dialog the issue love with. when posting your reply, reply me direct to my private mail box(
gracekones2@gmail.com

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vera Kones, verakones1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:47 am

twin of above! :lol:

netlog
verakones4
female - 25 years, Dehra Dūn, India
I am a lovely and caring young girl with a good heart looking for real and unconditional love. I believe in reality of love, let walk it out for our heart desire, so i love a beautifully things but nothing is beautiful unless you found some one whom you will share it with, some with a good health to dialog the issue love with.

hello honey i contacted you to know if we can have a good friendship.I will be happy if you can reply me because i have something to discuss with you and also send my pictures to you so that we can know more about ourselves OK .
Remember the distance,color, age and language does not matter what matters is the unconditional love we share with each other.i am waiting to hear from you soon
bye for now (verakones1@gmail.com)
kiss kiss vera 4u.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Name used = jata kone

email addy = jatakone@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.82.83.15
ISP: SONATEL

header =
Return-Path: <jatakone@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.83.15] by web161001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Sep 2013 04:36:25 PDT

email sent =

My Dearest
I am very happy when i saw your mail today,How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is jata Kone,24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr. Linus Kone was the managing director of Kone industry (Limited) and he was the head of Senior Cabinet to the former head of state (Laurent Koudou Gbagbo) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail
jata

pic it sent led me to this forum.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Teamah <jenniferteamah602@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Profil here >http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p353211

Hello dear,
How are you today, hope you are fine? Thank for your email you sent me. Actually I never know how you will feel if this is too earlier to tell you all about me but just because of the condition of where I'm in, I have decided to request for your kind assistance and also to go into business and partnership with you, I believe that you will not betrayed my trust which I am going to lay on you.

I am Miss Jennifer T Momoh, 23 years old the daughter late Mr. Joseph Saidu Momoh. My father was a military man who rose to the rank of Major-General and was head of the then-Sierra Leone Army. He resigned his commission to be elected president in 1985, and served as President of Sierra Leone from November 28, 1985 to April 29, 1992. After my father was overthrown in a military coup staged by Mr. Valentine Strasser, in April, 1992. He become a highly reputable business magnet-(Precious Stones merchant) who operated in the capital of Sierra Leone and neighboring country Guinea, during his days. It is sad to say that my father died in exile in the neighboring country. Though his death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who he has been dealing with trust.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 9 years old, due to cancer problem and since then life became so difficult for me. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. My stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian expatriate which they shared the money among themselves and left nothing for me. She took away all my late father's treasury and properties from me and denied me from the family since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. I am now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under St Thomas Church here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, through the help of a sister called Magdalen, thank God for the help of sister Magdalen, she helped me out and that was the last time we ever saw each other.. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

Luckily before the death of my Father he called me and secretly revealed to me that he has the sum of Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.(USD$3.700 000) in the Bank, which i am the next of kin to the account. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, the death of my Parents actually brought sorrow to my life. Sir, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance, your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you..

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. You can not call me on phone because i have no personal phone but if you will like to speak with me on phone, this is Rev. Father telephone number : (+221 77 336 9240) his name is Rev father John when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Jennifer Momoh, he will send for me. I have pleaded with Reverend Father to allow me receive call with his phone.

I will need your help to invest this money in a good profit orientated business of your choice since i am still young and inexperience. Moreover how i have said my dear, i will like you to fill the below information's and forward it back to me so that i will use it to draft an authorization letter to the bank on your behalf also send you the bank contact information's for you to contact them so that in their reply we will know the possibility of transferring the fund to your position. Fill the below information's,

1; Your Full Name. 2; Your Home Address. 3; Your Office Address. 4; Your Real Age. 5; Your Occupation. 6; Your Country Of Origin. 7; Your Residence Country. 8; Your Telephone Number.

Also my late father went into an agreement with the Bank that they said fund can only be transferred to my position once i come up 30 years of age or with an appointed trustee. I kept this secret to people in this camp here which i will also want you to keep secret to avoid loosing the fund. I will be waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Jennifer

IP: 41.82.67.225./ Senegal, Dakar;
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:27:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE WITH LOVE AND TRUST..

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gracekones@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Netlog: gracesweetbabe
female - 26 years, New York City, United States
Name: grace sweetbabe
Date of birth: 08/07/1987
Language: English
Looking ◾ compounds
Marital status: Single

Hello my dear my name is gracekones,I am a lovely and caring young girl with a good heart,
I visit your profile and i love what you place in there, it seems that we're going the same direction, I believe in reality of love, let walk it out for our heart desire, so i love a beautifully things but nothing is beautiful unless you found some one whom you will share it with, some with a good health to dialog the issue love with. when posting your reply, reply me direct to my private mail box(gracekones@yahoo.com)kiss kiss grace 4u.__..::¨`•.¸ *... I LOVE YOU)*!...* ¸.•`¨::..
______.(¸.•*(¸.•*´¨¨¨¨`*•.¸)*•.¸)- - - - - - - - - - - .*´
─▄████▄████▄
██▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒██(¯`•´¯- - - - - - - - - )
▀██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▀. *•❀•*.
─▀██▒▒▒▒▒██▀. •..(¯`•´¯)
───▀██▒██▀(¯`•´¯) *•❀•*
─────▀█▀…•.. :) :)
PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS AT (gracekones@yahoo.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer; <jenniferteamah602@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:32 pm

From 24Luv

jenifer57ghd
- Profile ID: 90494
- 26 y/o female (1987 - October - 3)
- new york, USA
- English
- Have no children

Hello Dear,
my name is jennifer i came accross your profile today when am seeking for a honest partner i hope
you don t mind please reply me email box at (jenniferteamah602@ yahoo.com) so i can tell
you more about myself and we can exchange picture and love with sweet mind and good care
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Black Females”