scammers with pictures of Santiago H.

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: scammers with pictures of Santiago H.

Postby PrimaTX on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:34 pm

I have removed my email address from the details.

Received: from [41.150.82.61]

Let me know if you get this. Dave
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Header trimmed.
PrimaTX
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:35 pm

^^
IP: 41.150.82.61
ISP: Telkom SA Limited
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Pretoria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby PrimaTX on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:47 pm

This was the image he used on DH btw. Looking back on the posts here, it seems he's been using this one for quite a while.
Last edited by PrimaTX on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrimaTX
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Yes, the yahoo avatar was the same.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby KittyJo44 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Just wanted to add to this thread... "Jeff Collins" alive and well, using some of these same photos on Match.com but now profile inactive. He sucked me in pretty good but I had some red flags and stopped communication. Latest contact info....as of 7/21/13... sent through Match. And his Yahoo ID is smilingjeffery01. That cell phone is a Denver area code, so believable..

Hello cutie, I would want you to know i am very interested in getting to know more about you, I have been a little busy with some work and some other projects i have been working on.. I guess thats why i havent been on here. i wont mind if you can send me a text and lets see where it goes from there. here is my number 720-551-5508 and i can be reached at smilingjeffery01 on yahoo . i am going off match today because my connection expires soon. hope i can get a text or message from you soon

Jeff

First email he sent with fake pics...

Pictures for you cutie...

Below is email source info with Lagos, Nigeria IP address -- this sent to me when he was supposedly still in Denver, had not been called away urgently to Africa yet... This is so utterly disgusting... we must educate everybody on this to put a stop to it...

Received: from [41.71.184.44] by web142303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:24:52 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,UGljdHVyZXMgZm9yIHlvdSBjdXRpZQoKCgpfX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fXwogRnJvbTogU3RlcGhDb2xvIDxzdGVwaGNvbG9AZ21haWwuY29tPgpUbzogc21pbGluZ2plZmZlcnkwMUB5YWhvby5jb20gClNlbnQ6IE1vbmRheSwgSnVseSAyMiwgMjAxMyA2OjU3IFBNClN1YmplY3Q6IEl0J3MgTW9uZGF5Li4uLiBob3BlIHlvdSBoYXZlIGEgZ3JlYXQgb25lIQogCgoKSGkgSmVmZiwgaG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXk_wqAgVGhhbmtzIGFnYWluIGZvciB0aGUgZ29vZCBjb252ZXJzYXRpb24BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.150.561
References: <51ED7274.2000504@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1374528292.42585.YahooMailNeo@web142303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:24:52 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Jeff Collins [b]smilingjeffery01@yahoo.com[/b]
KittyJo44
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby KittyJo44 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Hmmm, guess I can't upload image?
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ENabled BCC code ;)
KittyJo44
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby viva on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:16 am

His name is Jeff Dickson, I've been talking to and sending him money since January 2013. My daughter and I lost a house and everything, he has sucked $6,000 from me. I was dumbfounded, my daughter did a google image search on his picture and found this site with his pictures and names. His email is jeffdickson597@yahoo.com he claims to be in France and held in jail because he had a US Treasure money check and claims that the France guards is under suspicions of him trying to bomb the America. Weird right? He's always asking for money and making excuses after excuses on why he needs it or why he can't come here. He says he's living in the hotel with the dogs and going on trial to get his "check" back and his lawyer also "lives" with him in last few months. He says he lost a wife due to car accident and his children lives in Italy and refused to have any contact with him. His parents died in plane crash. He claims to live in California and he had me to send money to this lady in California. Here's the address
Lisa Irene Sheppard
633 E. Main St. #109
San Jacinto, CA 92583

He says she is his lawyer or secretary? She has been taking $6,000 something from me in last few months. He also said he was building a bridge in Lagos, Nigeria and bringing home 5 million US Treasure money check that's when he supposedly got caught in France for bringing a suspicion check.He made up a lot of excuses. If it wasn't for my daughter I wouldn't have known about this site. Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
viva
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:00 am

welcome to RS :) so sorry bout your lost :( you did a right thing posted him here, more detail you posted about him than more ladies will be safe :) and please stop contact with him never replay his email, YM, or call. block and unfriend him from your life. ;) beware to recovery scam ( some one claim to be police/ FBI, etc than want to help you to get your money back). it just an other scam to get more money from you. than feel free to post how you felt after scam in our advice and heal section you not alone in this case lot member here ever in your shoes and lost more than you ;) :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:04 am

pic #6 took at Garuda Wisnu Kencana , Bali-Indonesia ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby paulax on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:24 pm

My mom's been taking to him even after I showed.her videos and pictures of real man from.the picture. She thinks she could save the scammer's life. Help me, he doesn't deserve to be saved. She needs to see that he's been lying about his life experience to make her to feel sorry or even think about saving him. What's your input for this..help. I don't want my mom to fall for another scam from him. He begged for money again. Claiming he's real and the guy from the picture. He says THE MAN SANTIAGO stole his identity. I knew that's a load of bull. Help me to wake my mom up.
paulax
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:56 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. :(
Unfortunately, when there is 8-paged topic going back to April 25, 2007 (!!!) and a victim still doesn't believe after seeing it, I am afraid there is not much we can do. This is called "denial".

Just be there for her and at least make sure she doesn't send more money.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby jenniferjahn19 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Would like to talk to viva and daughter ..maybe admin can relate my info i hope and pray .. have known handsome man or whoever it is for very very long.. longer than her ..need to talk...very tearful or how you say sad what happens to ladies..thanks all for posting it helps..
jenniferjahn19
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi, can you first please post the scammer´s emailaddress and phone number they used?

You can PM anyone on the board freely yourself; however, maybe bear in mind that with this subject matter of love scams, posters arrive, recognize pics, post their scammer , i.e. new scam details after being asked specifically for the emailaddress and phone number used, money request receiver name etc, and never return after the first day, most also not being interested in longer discussions about this, which is understandable, of course, trying to move on; so you might not get a reply from another victim if it´s been too long ago...

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby viva on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Paulax, my mom is still talking to him. Jeff knows about this site and keep denying..saying you all are making it up, the man Santiago stole his identify which clearly is load of bs like Paula said.. I don't understand why my mom still believes his SOB story. I'm at the point where I don't know what to do anymore but let her to get hurt and become homeless if she continues giving him money. I honestly don't want to take a part of this because it's not even my fault that we lost the house. I'm just gonna give up and move out. He has been begging her for money and said this would be the last time he asked...and I knew it meant he's gonna take the money and disappear. Leave my mom hanging and homeless. My mom wants to go to the police I told her she has to stop talking to Jeff completely but she refused so it's her problem now I tried did what she wants me to do but I can't do anything until she stop talking to him.
UPDATED: He says his full name is Jeff Ameri Dickson. And have 2 dogs.
viva
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby doubtingtammy on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Given that there are so many scammers out there, I usually don't worry about it too much. This guy seemed pretty smooth though so I looked up his picture.

He is sailor_friend on okcupid.
doubtingtammy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males