Stolen Pictures of Danielle FTV

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Return-Path: <joymarry81@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.242.117.138]

Continent: Africa - Country: Nigeria - City: n/a

Email Received

Hello,

I would like to chat with you and get to know more about each other so what's my yahoo IM id so i can add you and we can chat better am online now waiting to chat with u.Hope to talk to you soon. Here's some of my pics hope you love them and you can also send me some of your pics also.

Joy.

Message Received

Hello handsome ,how are u doing today,Contact me on here
joymarry81 @yahoo.com so that will can talk better,I'm newly here searching for my soul-mate,The right man who would be honesty with me

2013-04-09 20:40:44
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Danielle FTV

Postby pacman4u309 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 am

Sarah Bugress
Email: sarahbugress@yahoo.com

Image Image Image

Return-Path: <sarahbugress@yahoo.com>
Received: from [199.255.210.72] - Anonymous Proxy
Originating Organization: Critical Issue

Continent: Africa - Country: n/a - City: n/a

Email Received

Thank you so much for getting back to me, well. Let me tell you more about my self. I am , born in London uk to a British dad Danish mum. i lived and grew up in Florida, I see myself all alone with no parent but i am okand doing wonderfully well ,,
I am how ever certain that i will soon find the love of my live and raise my own family and live a good life with that special someone growing old and gray with each other.

I was in a relationship earlier before now but i had to quit the relationship 6 months ago, my ex-lover was unfaithful. :-o I caught him having sex with my best friend, :cry: i guess you know how devastating the feeling was since then i decided to be alone. Since life has to move on, i just decided to find a man who will truly love me for who i am. I came across your profile on site, i quite like what i see then i decided to contact you.
We only need to get to know each other better through continuous communication and if we are truly destined and truly meant for each other, then everything will fall in place in a short period of time. But one thing that is certain is that ' Time will tell'..You can lets talk better on yahoo messenger....sarahbugress@yahoo.com.....
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Name used = Kate Amartey

email addy = kateamartey30@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 197.251.168.181
IP Country: Ghana
IP City: Accra
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

header =

Return-Path: <kateamartey30@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.168.181] by web126206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Apr 2013 11:38:11 PDT

email sent =

Am single here , Never been married and i am looking for the serious man I my Life time .. I will like to chat with you and know more about you .. My Dad live in the Usa? But He married a woman From Different country .. what is your Name and how old are you ...

CB1975 :cool:

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby aobri2 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:03 pm

name used= Jennifer Meredith

email using =jennifermeredith50@yahoo.com

IP adress: 91.121.148.51
IP country: France
ISP of this IP : OVH Systems

Email recived:
Name isjennifer..How are you doing ? i am here looking for the right man to rest end of my life with..Am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each others eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...jenn

email addy leads to FB
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.meredith.90260
Last edited by minerva on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add FB link
aobri2
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:27 pm

CF.

Do you know what is burning in my heart? Do you see me coming into your heart? .....You may be wondering who is this fresh wind ,entering your room this sunny,but sad Fall morning?......... ........My sweet beam of gone summer......my dear light of the heart.. ....Im entering your door to stay in your life forever....... Will you give me the chance?......... Have you ever tasted Heaven? Have you ever climbed the Everest? Have you ever dived into the depth to search for Atlantis? .......Im here to help you do everything,youve never dared to think about.............. ....I slowly walk into you room.......with the plastic of panther...... Im a blond cat ......with heart of love...... ...I.....come above......sit on your knees........give you a kiss.....but an....air.......one.....what are you ready to do to deserve the real one?........... .......I stand up.......walk to the door......turn back......send you a kiss....... ...........the door is closing....... Hurry up to enter it with me........... .................................. Your cat forever....... missdanielle2013@ymail.com

danielle2013's Profile
28 / Female / Bisexual

Joined April 19, 2013. Living in Memphis, Tennessee.

My friends describe me as very kind-hearted person and very good friend. They always tell that the man who will be with me gets love and warm home. I like to help people, but only good one and who worth it. I have never been cry-baby and have strong-willed character. But it sometimes hard and I want to feel somebody care and love. I work at fashion industry and like beautiful things. We live in a very picturesque country with wonderful nature. I want to see a lot of new places and I am not afraid of unexpectedness.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Got this one off of Zorp.

profile there =

Username: Sandra3921
Name: Sandra

About me:I'm a very active person; I don't like people lying on the sofa watching TV all the day round. But relaxation has nothing in common with lazybones. I appreciate people with the sense of humor. A good laugh helps in many situations. The best relaxation is humor, is not it, I like to be outdoors, camping, sea, mountains and of course animals, especially dogs (especially big)! Of course reading, theater and music! I like to meet new people, adore children, to hear their laugh and to see their smiles! I am looking for someone who has similar soul as me!! Somebody sociable, easy-going, optimistic, sincere with a good sense of humor, original. Love is everything and my second half should be ready for a float of LOVE!!!

Name used = Sandra David

email addy = sandradavid221@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.220.68.33
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<----------------- :D
Assignment: Static IP
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <sandradavid221@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.220.68.33] by web120102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:34:24 PDT

email sent =

Thanks for getting back....I was born Greece,i have been living in US for 5 yrs now, I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I liked your profile and photo, you are cute and good looking, it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and let me tell you more about myself, I am So Glad to hear from you, I'm so glad to hear such a words from you, well I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal! I am caring; compassionate; respectful; and I consider myself a gentle person..I treat men with respect and when I am with someone, I am totally dedicated to that person. Why should I be with you - well, only time will tell if this is our destiny..The last serious relationship that I was in was about 3years ago! i keep myself for the right man , I am still single cos i know each one of us have the ability to love. For this is what life is based on, cause without love our lives will end sooner and unexpectedly. I am a single lady,never been married,no kids, I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive,I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing Poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single, As Beautiful as she is )isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him 3 yrs ago,I caught him on bed with my best close friend and he started using drugs too,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me. and i don't believe in age,distance or race, what i believe is Love, well i am hoping to hear from you.I want pure love.

I am putting this questions to you.....

What do you seek for in a relationship?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady?
What sort of relationship you seek for?
What interests you?
Tell me more about your past relationship?
What do you do for fun?
Do you like public intimacy?
How long have you been single?
What's being single like?
How do you treat your lady?
Why do you need a lady?
Can you love this lady?
What is love to you?
Would you hit your lady for any reasons?
I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions.

I want to get to know you and meet you.

Note, i will like you to come online via yahoo messenger it is good way and best way and faster way to get to know each other, and in case if you don't have yahoo messenger yet i will like you to set one up so we can talk as much as we want, i hope to hear from you soon

Sandra David

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Rebecca Janet Robber; <marycolex@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed May 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Username: rebeccarobert

Email: marycolex@hotmail.com

User IP 41.190.3.152

EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS) Limited
EMTS
Plot 19, Zone 'L',
Federal Government Layout,
Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
rebecca janet robber

About me
Well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness.I am born to please and not to tease, I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am looking for a long lasting love relationship that can lead to marriage one day, Please I want you to note that; age means nothing to me but just a number, I'm looking for a man who's open minded to have correspondence with.I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of drive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady, I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Alpharetta

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
accountant

Email give a Hit in FB for Mary Cole from Australia

Pics there show naughty Girl KissKristin from SpunkyAngels & scottystease
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:33 pm

chantelbrown294@yahoo.com

FMF
sandra24
relationship
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman

About Me
i am a young lady from united states looking for a real man

this is my id chantelbrown294@yahoo.com
i am expecting your message soon
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Naomi Berry - naomi_berry@aol.com

Postby Myra on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:46 am

also on badoo and mingles 2
35/36 from Davis, CA, USA

add.

Danielle FTV
documented here
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Name used = Mary Peaden

email addy = marypeaden980@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.138.182.244
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <marypeaden980@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.182.244] by web161305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 Jun 2013 16:49:11 PDT

email sent =

My name is Mary peaden i am single I am 5' 6", shoulder length hair, men tend to like me and find me attractive. I have a great sense of humor and appreciate others who are able to see the humor in life. Some of the ways I like to spend my free time is hiking and walking wherever I can, listening to music, traveling and exploring new places, meeting new people and learning new thing, I'm not a saint or a Rhode Scholar, I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else!
I am a spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication but I tend to be down to earth. Keeping physically and emotionally in shape are important to me and I like someone that feels the same.. When it is mutual, I like being with people that are interested in life and endeavor to look at the bright side of things(who are also willing to deal with life when it is not necessarily very bright). Cigarettes and regular alcohol use are my turn offs. I find gentle and compassionate men to be very attractive. Feel free to email me if you are interested, and let embark on a blissful journey of love, friendship and companionship. I am actually looking for someone i can live the rest of my life wit
. I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art, love to travel, would be empty without music and bored without great conversation. I am a Christian. I am a spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication. I am a professional model.
Love the finer things in life, but don't allow it to consume who i am as a person. not high maintenance but on another level, much more comfortable with those who reside on the same. I like to share emotion with other people and like it when people do the same with me.
I am looking for a good soul that lives his life with integrity and sincerity. Cigarettes and regular alcohol use are my turn offs. I find gentle and compassionate lady/women to be very attractive. I'm not a saint or a Rhode Scholar, I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else. Feel free to email me if you are interested, and let embark on a blissful journey of love, friendship and companionship. I am actually looking for someone who has strong family values, who i can live the rest of my life with.
It is so hard to describe myself, as I am sure it is for most people. I guess the best way to put it is that I am a genuine person with a huge heart. I am family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values.I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun , outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with !!
about my match ... I am looking for someone who has strong family values, Someone who is goal oriented and ambitious, loves to travel and loves trying new things. I guess I can go on and on and on ...but I will stop now. Feel free to email me if you are interested, and let embark on a blissful jorney of love, friendship and companionship

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

bjohnson315@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:39 pm

brandy am not here for games and all am seeking for is a lifetime soulmate with that honest and good caring man who is ready to build a happy home together with me and if you care to get along with me you can let chat or send me an e m a i l on the y a (ho/o) dot com IM as bjohnson315
brandy 35 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Today, at 11:50 am

Joined November 21, 2012. From wisconsin. Living in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. Attended judison .

Scammer as "josiemodel" on FB: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60972&p=321764#p321764

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

prettymelynda Profile: Calling someone ugly won't make you pretty :mrgreen:

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

About Me
l am loving and caring,trust and honest, tolerant, friendly, attractive, educated, soft spoken,accommodating,generous,open minded person, charming good looking, funny and jovial, easy going person above all humble and submissive.

Name used = Lynda George

email addy = lynda.george@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.138.89.39
ISP: Etisalat Benin SA
State/Region: Littoral
City: Cotonou

header =

Return-Path: <lynda.george@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.89.39] by web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Jul 2013 07:22:38 PDT

email sent =

Thanks for your message. how are you doing, my name is Lynda George 33yrs from MA, Boston USA. l am single.my work also make me travel a lot, l worked here as a secretary to United Nation Head Office BENIN REPUBLIC. due to my experienced on internet l don't send me pictures but if you had yahoo messenger l can share my pictures with you online or if you have facebook account you can add me there through my email address to see some of my pictures. you can use this link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... &sk=photos

Lynda.

FB page it sent me in an email = https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... &sk=photos

Many of Danielle's pics there.

These pics get no GI hits to RS

Image<---profile pic on fish

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Kota Williams, lorawilliams557@yahoo.com

FMF
lorawilliams557
looking for a soulmate
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm) :-o
Ethnicity: European with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
am lora from usa,albuquerque..am a simple lady whom hate liers and dishonest people

Am lora williams from NM, usa. Am 28yrs single, And never married. I believe in truth and honesty, I hate liars and dishonest people. Am really here on internet just for me to get my soul mate, someone who is ready to marry and care for me, someone that will always make me happy.. I don't need to write you much, I will tell you more in my next mail. And tell me about you also. Hope to read from you soon.

Received: from b4.c8.bise7.blackberry (lorawilliams557@178.239.84.76)
muguberry
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Danielle FTV

Postby Foxy on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Erotic model

Dear.
How are you doing? i have already look at your profile i became interested in you.. i will also like to know you more, and friendly with you if you don't mind.. i'm not here for cheating or playing game, you can add me to your yahoo messenger and i will get back to you as soon as possible..here is my email address janetmicheal61@yahoo.com
Janet..

confirio.com/EJQ0W (fake profile :liar: )

match 27 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 2:59 pm

Joined July 5, 2013. From Australia. Living in Adelshofen, Bayern, Germany. Attended some.Completed graduate school at Victoria phoenix.

About Me
I am looking for serious relationship hope to meet someone real. But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible, honest, caring,lovely, open minded. I will like to meet someone real, i dont have time for playing around and i dont want any one to play with my feeling too.i hope a real man will come on my way .

Interests
Music hip, raggae
Movies: actions, comedy, and horror .
Television: Night of laugh
Games: play station

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females