It is currently Mon May 30, 2016 2:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

scammers with pictures of Danielle FTV

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Selina Castro; <selina.castro118@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Username: selina

Email: selina.castro118@yahoo.com

User IP 41.215.162.64

TIGONET-BLOCK
Millicom Ghana Limited
Eric Nsarkoh
Millicom (Ghana) Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra, Ghana

Full Name
selina castro

About me

Come from
Niger

City, State, Province
Niamey

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
cool

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB ..... interesting which Friends she've there

https://www.facebook.com/selina.castro.376

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Selina Castro; <selina.castro118@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Naomi Berry - naomi_berry@aol.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi,
How are you doing today and hope these messages gets to you? I'm Naomi berry by name. I'm contacting you in the hope of getting to know you and I hope I didn't disturbed you ? I'm single never married before with no kids, I was introduced to this, I've heard couples that got married through this Confirio and happily married with kids.. I don't know where my destiny lies so that's why I've decided to give this a trial and see what happens. I'd like us to talk more so you could know the type of soul I am,.You can leave me your email address so i can email you more about me and some pics of Me, i would appreciate if you can email me to (naomi_berry att...... aol....... dott..... com..) I would get back to you with some pictures and more about me.I'm a bighearted lady I'm God fearing and i believe in HIM. email me here again

(naomi_berry@aol.com)

(naomi_berry (@) aol(dot) Com )

Naomi

Naomi009's Profile
30 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 1:44 pm

Joined October 13, 2012. From Fort Morgan. Living in Kenmore, Washington. Attended St Mary's College In Baltimore. Completed graduate school at St Mary's College In Baltimore.

About Me
I'm a very sensitive Lady...a complete Woman with strong "old fashioned" values. Tender of heart, emotionally secure, and always looking for the good and beauty around me. A hopeful romantic. An excellent communicator...I listen more than I speak. Absolutely loyal and committed to things that are truly important.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Danielle FTV

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:33 pm

chantelbrown294@yahoo.com

FMF
sandra24
relationship
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman

About Me
i am a young lady from united states looking for a real man

this is my id chantelbrown294@yahoo.com
i am expecting your message soon

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Naomi Berry - naomi_berry@aol.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:46 am

also on badoo and mingles 2
35/36 from Davis, CA, USA

add.

Danielle FTV
documented here

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo

coolbreeze1975
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Name used = Mary Peaden

email addy = marypeaden980@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.138.182.244
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <marypeaden980@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.182.244] by web161305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 Jun 2013 16:49:11 PDT

email sent =

My name is Mary peaden i am single I am 5' 6", shoulder length hair, men tend to like me and find me attractive. I have a great sense of humor and appreciate others who are able to see the humor in life. Some of the ways I like to spend my free time is hiking and walking wherever I can, listening to music, traveling and exploring new places, meeting new people and learning new thing, I'm not a saint or a Rhode Scholar, I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else!
I am a spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication but I tend to be down to earth. Keeping physically and emotionally in shape are important to me and I like someone that feels the same.. When it is mutual, I like being with people that are interested in life and endeavor to look at the bright side of things(who are also willing to deal with life when it is not necessarily very bright). Cigarettes and regular alcohol use are my turn offs. I find gentle and compassionate men to be very attractive. Feel free to email me if you are interested, and let embark on a blissful journey of love, friendship and companionship. I am actually looking for someone i can live the rest of my life wit
. I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art, love to travel, would be empty without music and bored without great conversation. I am a Christian. I am a spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication. I am a professional model.
Love the finer things in life, but don't allow it to consume who i am as a person. not high maintenance but on another level, much more comfortable with those who reside on the same. I like to share emotion with other people and like it when people do the same with me.
I am looking for a good soul that lives his life with integrity and sincerity. Cigarettes and regular alcohol use are my turn offs. I find gentle and compassionate lady/women to be very attractive. I'm not a saint or a Rhode Scholar, I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else. Feel free to email me if you are interested, and let embark on a blissful journey of love, friendship and companionship. I am actually looking for someone who has strong family values, who i can live the rest of my life with.
It is so hard to describe myself, as I am sure it is for most people. I guess the best way to put it is that I am a genuine person with a huge heart. I am family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values.I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun , outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with !!
about my match ... I am looking for someone who has strong family values, Someone who is goal oriented and ambitious, loves to travel and loves trying new things. I guess I can go on and on and on ...but I will stop now. Feel free to email me if you are interested, and let embark on a blissful jorney of love, friendship and companionship

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bjohnson315@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:39 pm

brandy am not here for games and all am seeking for is a lifetime soulmate with that honest and good caring man who is ready to build a happy home together with me and if you care to get along with me you can let chat or send me an e m a i l on the y a (ho/o) dot com IM as bjohnson315
brandy 35 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Today, at 11:50 am

Joined November 21, 2012. From wisconsin. Living in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. Attended judison .

Scammer as "josiemodel" on FB: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60972&p=321764#p321764

Use Spokeo

coolbreeze1975
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

prettymelynda Profile: Calling someone ugly won't make you pretty :mrgreen:

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

About Me
l am loving and caring,trust and honest, tolerant, friendly, attractive, educated, soft spoken,accommodating,generous,open minded person, charming good looking, funny and jovial, easy going person above all humble and submissive.

Name used = Lynda George

email addy = lynda.george@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.138.89.39
ISP: Etisalat Benin SA
State/Region: Littoral
City: Cotonou

header =

Return-Path: <lynda.george@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.138.89.39] by web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Jul 2013 07:22:38 PDT

email sent =

Thanks for your message. how are you doing, my name is Lynda George 33yrs from MA, Boston USA. l am single.my work also make me travel a lot, l worked here as a secretary to United Nation Head Office BENIN REPUBLIC. due to my experienced on internet l don't send me pictures but if you had yahoo messenger l can share my pictures with you online or if you have facebook account you can add me there through my email address to see some of my pictures. you can use this link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... &sk=photos

Lynda.

FB page it sent me in an email = https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... &sk=photos

Many of Danielle's pics there.

CB1975 :cool:

These pics get no GI hits to RS

Image<---profile pic on fish

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Kota Williams, lorawilliams557@yahoo.com

FMF
lorawilliams557
looking for a soulmate
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm) :-o
Ethnicity: European with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
am lora from usa,albuquerque..am a simple lady whom hate liers and dishonest people

Am lora williams from NM, usa. Am 28yrs single, And never married. I believe in truth and honesty, I hate liars and dishonest people. Am really here on internet just for me to get my soul mate, someone who is ready to marry and care for me, someone that will always make me happy.. I don't need to write you much, I will tell you more in my next mail. And tell me about you also. Hope to read from you soon.

Received: from b4.c8.bise7.blackberry (lorawilliams557@178.239.84.76)
muguberry

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Danielle FTV

Postby Foxy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Erotic model

Dear.
How are you doing? i have already look at your profile i became interested in you.. i will also like to know you more, and friendly with you if you don't mind.. i'm not here for cheating or playing game, you can add me to your yahoo messenger and i will get back to you as soon as possible..here is my email address janetmicheal61@yahoo.com
Janet..

confirio.com/EJQ0W (fake profile :liar: )

match 27 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 2:59 pm

Joined July 5, 2013. From Australia. Living in Adelshofen, Bayern, Germany. Attended some.Completed graduate school at Victoria phoenix.

About Me
I am looking for serious relationship hope to meet someone real. But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible, honest, caring,lovely, open minded. I will like to meet someone real, i dont have time for playing around and i dont want any one to play with my feeling too.i hope a real man will come on my way .

Interests
Music hip, raggae
Movies: actions, comedy, and horror .
Television: Night of laugh
Games: play station

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

breinsusan@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:31 pm

MDF = jenny4love212
jenn merredith /
31 years old, female from USA

About me and my life:
I'm looking for .. I'm looking for a trusted and honest caring love and trust worthy down earth to everyone in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and alive, that there will be a double date that will not betray me, I am also the romantic man who will always be there for each momment it I need ................ and roads, what kind of woman you are in need>? You can add me on yahoo my id is breinsusan@yahoo.com whe can talk and learn more about yourself out there to meet whe day I love you ..........

:) jenny4love212 said on 7/31/13
Hello, It's great to have a bright star just like you. I'm jenn, I am 32 years with the U.S. live in Iowa single, never married, no children I am a designer and partner with designer clothes here in westafrica I like your profile. You are such a sweet man and I'd like to know more about you.I would like to know more about you, what you like and do not like, and your personal views on love and life.I am a romantic, loving, caring and sensitive to befriend and know feelings.Like places.I am of to believe that love is all about giving and sharing. I'd like to meet someone interesting and has a good sense of humor, and have the same view with me about love.I Don, t like liars or cheaters.I believe in honesty and Loyalty.So if you are, then kindly get back to me on my private e-mail me here ( breinsusan@yahoo.com ) Because it check more frequently than this page. Best of all, age is nothing but numbers to me, what I care about is sincere feeling that both share.write me so we'll be in touch .......

ImageImage

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:02 pm

Brein Susan, breinsusan@yahoo.com

for her FB profile see
viewtopic.php?p=330481#p330481

repeatoffender
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Danielle FTV

Postby repeatoffender » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:01 am

Contacted me on trip together, said she was from Australia but on a seminar in Malaysia.
Have been talking through skype, but i'm sure its a recorded cam i'm viewing.
Can anyone please help....

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: anyone know who this is,,??

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 am

welcome to RS repeatoffender

can you post more details for example skype ID?

pics show adult model Danielle from FTV

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 pm

fizzlive.com
Joymcdonald2000
Name: Flora Mcdonald
City: Melbourne

Hi, I am Flora, age 28, single woman, living alone here in Melbourne, Australia. I work as a Professional Nurse. I am a kind, honest, loving, sweet, open-minded, sincere, faithful, passionate man; who is seeking a man with the same values and qualities I want. If you like to contact me, email me or add me on Yahoo Messenger at: joymcdonald2000@yahoo.com. Thank you for checking my profile, and have a great day!

Return to “White Females”