Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

Postby Myra on Sat May 11, 2013 11:07 pm

lydiaquansah228@yahoo.com

uses pics of Briana Lee on FMF
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue May 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Name used = Rita Moore

email addy = ritamoore671@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.218.254.111
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <ritamoore671@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.254.111] by web164606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 May 2013 17:47:03 PDT

email sent =

Nice meeting you and am glad to hear from you, to tell u a little about me. Am single, never been married before and have no kids. I am the only child of my parent, i grew up with both parent in the state(Maryland) but am in Ghana now for my late fathers burial, he died 2 months ago when he visited his
homeland,i feel very sad and lonely whenever i remember me cause he was my light and i believe God took him for a reason and one day we shall all face death. I have been single for a long time now and now need a honest and caring man to spend the rest of my life with him. someone who is willing to love and be loved. I need a honest man i can trust cause i have a lot to give to him and be submissive to him as a wife. we have a lot to talk about and if u have yahoo email i would appreciate if u could give your email or your cell number so we text or call each other so we can keep in contact but please that`s if u don`t mind. i have also attached some pics and hope u like them. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care and be good

Rita Moore

CB1975 :cool:
CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

=> FB:

Rita Moore
Worked at Nursing
Studied at University

am feeling lonely and needs someone to talk to
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Rose Lawson, roselawson112@yahoo.com

Postby al54 on Thu May 16, 2013 2:53 am

Met her on Tagged site, within an hour we were husband and wife :silly:
Email address roselawson112@yahoo.com

From Rose Lawson Tue May 14 20:02:08 2013
Received: from [41.218.252.175] by web162701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 14 May 2013 20:02:08 PDT
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 20:02:08 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Rose Lawson <roselawson112@yahoo.com>
Subject: i love you with all my heart

roselawson112: Am from usa alabama but now am in ghana taking care of my mother as well if you don't mind .,..

7:52:05 PM
: No I don't mind. Family is very important

7:52:39 PM
roselawson112: Yes well can we share pics so we can get to no more about each other better

7:53:05 PM
: Yes I would like that

7:54:46 PM
: That is about all I have

7:56:17 PM
roselawson112: well you look very handsome man ..

7:56:48 PM
: You are very beautiful

7:56:56 PM
: How old are you?

7:57:28 PM
roselawson112: Am 31 years old hope you don't mind ...

7:58:07 PM
: I don't mind. I hope you don';t mind that I am 56

7:58:46 PM
roselawson112: Oh sound good i really love your age bcos age is # ..

7:59:16 PM
roselawson112: well have you meet someone online before bcos very honest woman you meet and you are the first person am talking to ..
roselawson112: Oh sound good is Accra Ghana Nice country well i will like you to leave the site bcos i will not come there anymore..

roselawson112: 5-7 ft tall, 133 lbs., Black hair and White colour... I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous...

roselawson112: I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..

roselawson112: I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....

awson112: I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..

roselawson112: If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now. :-o (WE JUST DID MEET)

roselawson112: You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. And you have been my rock. There has been so many times when I wanted to give up, and then you gave me hope and faith. :roll:

9:51:07 PM
: ok

9:51:55 PM
roselawson112: well babe i want to renew my passport and get my plan ticket to fly to you XXX

9:52:51 PM
roselawson112: <ding>

9:52:55 PM
: <ding>

9:53:16 PM
roselawson112: Hello XXX you will do your best for me to fly there

9:53:35 PM
: do you have a webcam?

9:54:39 PM
roselawson112: No i don't have cam Babe and hope you will do yur best for me to get one

9:55:37 PM
: before I send money, I think I would like to know you better Honey ;)

9:56:38 PM
roselawson112: Well that is all i really told you about me am very honest woman and i will not lie to you bcos i want you to see good and on cam nice :liar:

roselawson112: Thanks you so much well you will do yur best for me tomorrow to buy cam as so we can enjoy good

roselawson112: Good well how much you will send me to buy the cam tomorrow and enjoy it
roselawson112: trust me i will not lie to you or hurt you :liar:

how much do you need for cam?

10:30:48 PM
roselawson112: Oh babe some sell it $150 and $200

10:31:02 PM
roselawson112: Honey try yur best tomorrow and buy it ok

10:31:10 PM
roselawson112: how much you will try to send tomorrow .

10:31:45 PM
: will send 200

: who do I send to babe? :D

10:37:47 PM
roselawson112: My love i don't have address i will give you my mother address when you send it i will go and pick it

10:38:01 PM
: OK Honey

10:38:18 PM
roselawson112: Name: joana Hayford
p.o.box gp 390
Accra Ghana

10:38:27 PM
roselawson112: well babe copy it on paper

10:38:35 PM
roselawson112: and put it on yur pocket

10:39:02 PM
: OK Babe

10:39:06 PM
: Got it :silly:

10:39:23 PM
roselawson112: Thanks you so much

10:39:35 PM
roselawson112: when you write it on paper babe ..

email ID hit to mbuzzy as Rosepei
31 years old
Female
Ghana ;)
her mass message:
handsome how are you doing today i really like to chat with you on yahoo am rose or you can add me roselawson112@yahoo.com am online now there
Last edited by minerva on Thu May 16, 2013 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: trimmed headers, add her mbuzzy profile and messame, m
al54
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Praise; <oforisarah7@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu May 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Username: mableadu77

Email: oforisarah7@gmail.com

User IP 173.193.202.116

SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgId: SOFTL
Address: 4849 Alpha Rd.
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75244

Full Name
Sarah praise

About me
am Sarah from USA Maryland am 32 years old single with no kids

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
maryland

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American Image

Occupation
student

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Florence, emmanuelansong58@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Fri May 24, 2013 4:57 am

goodflorence123

28 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 4:16 pm
Joined May 2, 2013. From colorado. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
: I am a mysterious and romantic girl, alluring with my inaccessibility, passionate and tender at the same time. I'm pretty strong and feminine, to be desired. I'm going be gentle and mysterious for my man. For a decent man I'm ready to show the depth of my soul. At once I have a big inner energy and power. I am positive, cheerful, adventurous, funny, kind, sympathetic.

junkmail:
Hello My name is Florence from PA living with my uncle both my parent passed away and schooling in Florida while staying with my uncle.. i just look up to your pictures and wanted to let us know each other, i will be happy for you to add me on my late father's email that i am using okay.. emmanuelansong58@yahoo.com.. and will like to have yours too .. will be happy to hear from you very soon

pic already posted.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Kait Durham <durhamkait@yahoo.com>

Postby pacman4u309 on Fri May 31, 2013 1:19 pm

Kait Durham
Email: durhamkait@yahoo.com

Return-Path: <durhamkait@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.255.168.53]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 197.255.168.53
Address type : IPv4
ISP : Spectranet-inet-wimax Dyn
Connection type : Wireless
Timezone : Africa/Lagos (UTC+1)
State / Region : Lagos
City : Lagos
Coordinates : 6.45481, 3.43469

Email Received

I just want to tell you more about me: I am a single lady,never been married,no kids,i am still schooling and i want to be with my man before i will start working maybe it you,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am alone child as well,parents are late now though,lost them to an auto accident sometime back on their way back from a friend home party in Texas,I am presently in South Carolina with my uncle due to my parent death (hope you not discouraged) i will want to know if you still care to continue with this connection? i am willing to relocate to the right man as soon as i find him..thats why i came online to give it a try and i found you and I will like to be married to a guy of my choice a man thats lovely,single or divorced man,that is serious about himself and wont cheat on me because i am a type of lady thats shy of myself..lol ....I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing peoms,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it....ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would you like to have a meal with me..... Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.

Thanks Kait
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:35 am

^^^ her other look is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61657
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

emilia_moore@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 pm

sweetemy123
View Profile I’m looking for a man who wants a family and beloved woman next to him who will support and love her.I’d love him to look active stile life, be creative and romantic, charming, smart, handsome,who respects woman and know how to treat him.Who loves kids, active stile life and wants a simple happy life with a family. If you feel that you are ready for creating a family and have trust relationship, and you want a woman who wants the same, let’s try to get to know each other better, maybe we can be a good match. Just write to me...you can add me here so that we talk more dear on my yahoo id emilia_moore@yahoo.com ,hope to hear from you soon..

sweetemy123's Profile
28 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 4:07 pm

Joined May 31, 2013. From providence. Living in Providence, Utah. Attended providence high college.

I believe I have a nice personality, a good character I am decent, sociable, I get along with people easily. I am positive and life loving! There are two sides of me-serious and funny! I love my close people and like to take care of them, I am very caring, tender and loving. I like making presents to make people amazed and feel this delight. I will be different with you, you will never feel the same or bored with me but you will always feel yourself surrounded with deep love and affection.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Gifty Bampoe; <bampoe_g@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:42 am

Username: bampoe15

Email: bampoe_g@yahoo.com

User IP 67.213.218.72

Hosting Services, Inc.
OrgId: HOSTI-20
Address: 164 N Gateway Drive
City: Providence
StateProv: UT
PostalCode: 84332

Full Name
Gifty Bampoe

About me
Am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner...I know that women and men all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I respect and adhere to taking care of business in life--family, work, community, etc Yet, I know life involves alance. I look for the good in most situations and choose to look for the good in others. I know that life involves give and take and that what you seek--is that you must be willing to give and demonstrate yourself.. I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for that special someone....

Come from
Finland

City, State, Province
hesikei

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
Student

Yahoo avatar

<<<<< from karendreams

Here the real Face of Gifty from FB

Mike Kudjoe

https://www.facebook.com/mike.kudjoe.5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:23 am

Full Name
linda nelson
About me
I am Linda 32 years of age i live in USA ..I am single with no kids and i am here looking for soul mate ..someone who can spend the rest of my life with me ..?
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 4:32 pm
City, State, Province
florida..clear water
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

lindanelson34@yahoo.com

IP: 41.218.235.69 Accra, Ghana

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:27 am

Full Name
priscilla4you
About me
I really want to find a man for whom I would be special, for whom I would be the only woman in the world. I love to be passionate and romantic with my partner and I can combine a lioness temper and playfulness of a cat. I am an easy-going and optimistic person and I am always easy to communicate with. I am kind, caring, romantic and fair. Those who know me think that I am loving and tender, devoted and faithful. I am always honest and sincere in my words and deeds. I have a great sense of humor, I am cheerful and witty. At the same time I am persistent, reliable and energetic. I am romantic, emotional and charming. I can quickly adapt to any situation and moving to another country is not a problem for me. I prefer to lead a healthy way of life. I always try to develop my personality and to learn something new. I enjoy spending time with my daughter. My future husband should be a reliable and a decent man. He should be loving, passionate, romantic, sincere, and of course faithful. He should always be responsible for his words and actions. I am looking for a man with mature character who desires to share the joy of living in a full and happy family with me!
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 11:12 pm
City, State, Province
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

priscilla4you: Single looking for my soul,mate ,Never married with out no kids too ..?

priscillamill@yahoo.com

IP: 206.190.129.237
Hostname: 206.190.129.237.static.midphase.com
ISP: Hosting Services
Services: Confirmed proxy server

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby mark_sch on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Stephanie_wiik23@yahoo.com

Name Stephanie Wiik also used Stephanie Abaka-Amuah

Yahoo messenger id: Stephanie_wiik

Claims to be 30 years from Australia in Kusami and Accra Ghana getting master degree for Geology
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pics edited out for redundamcy ;)
mark_sch
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Thanks for adding info :)

Unfortunately, neither Stephanie_wiik@yahoo.com nor the other yahoo addy lead to more fake profiles from that Ghana gang.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Aretha Quartey - linda_reallove@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:28 pm

Aretha Quartey
About me
Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. a My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don have any kids, I dont smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
Come from
Ghana
Registered
Today, 1:38 am
City, State, Province
Accra
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
hair dresser
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

hello and how are you doing today ? ..i was searching and found your profile and ui have interest in it if you feel the same the write
aretha4u5: hello and looking for a serious relationship

linda_reallove@yahoo.com

IP: 41.66.229.98 Accra, Ghana

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females