Aron Aleksy xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Aron Aleksy xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com

Postby aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Scammer poses as Aron Aleksy, age 45, Polish, grew up in Luton, Bedfordshire, moved to Carpentersville, IL in 1995. Wife died in car accident, 7 yr old son lives with grandmother in Poland. Poses as a remodeling contractor, remodeling a Sheraton Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. Moved to Holyoke, MA in 2009. Tries to get victim to be naked on webcam and participate in cyber sex. Profile on match.com under the user name xcellentheartaaa. Phone number is 0112347082004123.

aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aron Aleksy xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com

Postby red zora on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Hello and welcome,
- can you post some emails you got with full header please? ( delete your emailadress in the header before posting)
- can you post the link to his page please and post a copy of his page?
thanks
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:51 pm

from Aleksy Aron <xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com>
date Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 7:58 AM
subject Hello pretty.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details Jan 14

Hello pretty, how are you doing this morning? I just got your email on match.com and i was very excited so i decided to email you here and send you a few more pictures of me as requested.. I am very interested in you and i must thank you so much for re-subscribing because of me, woww that makes me feel lucky.. Honey i would be glad if we can also chat on yahoo messenger more so we can learn more about each other. I hope you like this pictures.
Thinking of you.
Aron.
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:52 pm

rom Aleksy Aron <xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com>
date Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 8:21 AM
subject Thinking of you.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details Jan 20

within the first few moments..
i know i was yOURS!
within the first few HOURS
i embraces your sweet kiss..
every second after the first..I DREAM of YOU
everyday passing that first..
I hope to spent my life with yOU..
true love dreams do come true
the DREAM i have to LIVE with YOU..
true HOPE of everlasting LOVE
with the promises made...
with all that i have
i am willing to give...
i PROMISE you this..
MY FIRST TRUE LOVE..shall be my last..
again..remember what i said to you my love..
YOU ARE MY LAST STOP!!
Thinking of you.
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:54 pm

date Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM
subject I love you.
mailed-by yahoo.com

hide details Jan 24 (10 days ago)

If you were the clouds
And raindrops your kiss,
I’d drown in your showers
Of liquid-sliver bliss.

If you were the flowers
And dewdrops your tears,
I’d make a bed of petals
To wash away my fears.

If you were the violin
And the notes your voice
I’d listen to your singing
To my heart’s rejoice.
I love you..
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 pm

date Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 5:02 AM
subject I love you.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Good morning sweetie, how was your night? Thank you so much for taking time to email me and to let me into your personal need and wants which i call desires.. I will honestly agree with you that the things you look for are not things that are not possible but very possible through faith and focus. I am glad our path finally met.. I will admit to you that a lady once emailed me on match and when we started talking she actaully said she doesn't think we can work out because i talk too much about God which she was not ready for, i encouraged myself and i choose to be myself and i know that someone is out there who want the same thing as i am looking for and here you are right now. Thank you so much for keeping yourself and preserving your heart for me because you are exactly what i have been looking for.
I miss you so much and i cant wait to come home so we can be together forever.. I want to ask you one very personal question.. '' How long do you intend to date before we get married? Please write back.
I love you.. Aron.
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:04 pm

date Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 7:15 AM
subject I love you.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details Jan 29 (5 days ago)

As I lay here
Thinking about my life,
I realize something is missing
And that would be a wife.
While I know I’m not ready
For that type of leap just yet
The commitment is there
Of that, my life I will bet.
Many don’t believe,
Love is all you need
I say to those kinds of people
You’ve never been in Love so deep.
I ache when I’m not with her,
My heart pours out when I am.
When we’re apart, I’m lost,
When we’re together, I’m found.
Deeper and Deeper
I fall every day
I know I have a choice,
But I wouldn’t have it any other way.
What the future holds,
Only God can tell
So everyday that I’m still here,
On her, my thoughts will dwell.
I love you forever honie..
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:07 pm

date Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 7:38 AM
subject I love you.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Hello my Angel,
I really miss talking you my love, i just decided to check if my email will go this time and surprisingly here it was. Sitting on my computer and i don't know what to type or what to do when u are not here with me and i decided to talk about things i wish to do with you baby...
Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime,Be your best friend.Get caught with you in the rain.Dance with you in the rain,Stargaze on a clear night,Watch the sunset together,Spend all day with you doing nothing,Moonlit walks on the beach.Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.Go on a carriage ride through the park,Do a crossword together,Go to brunch,Have a disagreement (it could only make us stronger).Go for a twilight horseback ride,Watch a bad movie together,Spend the rest of my life with you. Have our picture taken together, Eat ice cream with you,Make love to you passionately.Go to a museum together.Talk to each other using only body language,Give you space when you need it...Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).Discuss current events in a heated debate, Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion,Carve our names into a tree table,Go for a walk at dusk together Be one with you. Send you a singing telegram,Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you my love.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you that you are the air that i breath.Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes,Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic,Spend my life making you happy,Spend my life making our family happy,Feel your heart beat,See our unborn child,children in your eyes, Go roller,ice skating together.Give you a backrub just because you are special to me.Always being honest with each other,Go hiking,camping together,Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we successfully weathered the storm together.Marry you,Laugh at someone together Honie.
Share a plate of spaghetti,Give you a stuffed animal just because i care.Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of,Treat you like my Lancelot.Go on a road trip across America Count thunder together during a thunderstorm,Envelop you in my soul,Cook your favorite meal/meals,Know you better than you know yourself,Go to a Renaissance Fair.Plant a tree in our yard together.Look over at you during an office/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I LOVE YOU.Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most,Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug kiss,Grow old with you.Just to mention a few.
I love you.
Aron.
Last edited by aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:09 pm

date Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 5:28 AM
subject i love you.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details Jan 30 (4 days ago)

Once upon a time, in the land of my dream
There was a young Knight who searched for his Queen
He followed his quest and he searched all lands through
He searched for his love, he knew would be true.
She has eyes like diamonds, yet dark and so deep
The window of her soul, shows a beauty so sweet
She has hair like an angel, both raven and long
She brings to my heart, love's simple song.
He sought out a wizard, to conjure a spell,
To find this fair princess, that in his heart dwells.
He begged this magician, by all that is right,
Find me my love, my soul's true delight.
She has beauty unequaled, by all in all time,
Her soul is so perfect, it must be with mine,
The wizard did tell him, that this lady he loved,
Was not a mere princess, but an angel from above.
He said all the magic I have in my power
Cannot make this perfection, in any number of hours
He said you should ask for the heavens to send
One of God’s perfect creatures, for your quest to end.
So he prayed long and hard, for 6 long years
He knelt and he begged, and cried many tears.
And finally God looked, at a love that was true
And released from his heaven, a creature like you.
I am that Knight, who sought long and true,
I searched an eternity, just to find you.
You are my Princess, whom I dearly love.
Sent down to me from the heavens above.
I will hold and protect you from life’s many troubles
I will shield your soul, and give love that doubles,
Each day of my life, that I spend with you,
Is likened to heaven, with an Angel it’s true.
To you I will give, all the love that I have,
I will cherish, and honour you, as long as live.
And then someday, when death doth make us part,
I will wait in your heaven, for you have my heart.
In heaven, the story shall go on forever
Of a love that is perfect and never will waiver.
For you are my angel, sent down from above,
To have and to hold, and forever to love.
I love you..
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:14 pm

The profile for this scammer was removed from match.com. This is what I could copy from the talkmatch that was forwarded to my personal email. This photo was attached.

Match.com Message: RE: (none)
Thu, January 14, 2010 5:41:50 AM
"xcellentheartaaa@talkmatch.com" <xcellentheartaaa@talkmatch.com>
Add to Contacts

Match.com
xcellentheartaaa
xcellentheartaaa

45, Holyoke, MA
Seeking Female 39-55

Only that woman who needs true love and is willing to be dedicated to what she finds in all ways should contact this gentle man.
This seams great, just like an essay test, lol.. let me see, i am passionate, Low Stress, Endearing and Trusting are the most important things to me. People can deliver a great balance between work and play if they want to work at a relationship. Like everything else in life, a match takes time and effort on both peoples part. A relaxed couple share little gifts, fantastic cuisine,… Read more »
From: xcellentheartaaa < xcellentheartaaa@talkmatch.com > / Received: January 14, 2010
RE: (none)

Hello pretty, how are you doing today.. I have just dropped you a line on email address, i also attached my pictures on there.. I am going to try and answer some of your questions now, i love the way you took out time to write more about you.
I have been single for 6 years now, i lost my wife when my only son was only 12 months old, my son lives with my mom back home in Poland where we are originally from. My son is only 7 years old right now and he is going to be 8 by March 19th. The last good time i had was when i was in a men convention where most of the anointed men of God came to speak, we had so many submit, business breakthrough submit and so many other spiritual programs.
I see we do have a lot in common, please try and check my pictures and let connect more.. I am thinking of you and looking forward to take this to another level.
Thinking of you.. Aron.
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Received: by 10.151.85.19 with SMTP id n19cs8105ybl;
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 02:06:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.57.201 with SMTP id d9mr1849206qah.203.1265018819017;
Mon, 01 Feb 2010 02:06:59 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com>
Received: from n4b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n4b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.74])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 5si8702982qyk.5.2010.02.01.02.06.55;
Mon, 01 Feb 2010 02:06:58 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.74 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.74;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.74 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Feb 2010 10:06:55 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.132] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Feb 2010 10:06:55 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.223] by t4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Feb 2010 10:06:55 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp201.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Feb 2010 10:06:55 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 695697.54848.bm@omp201.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 97658 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Feb 2010 10:06:55 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1265018815; bh=0Z+8B2yAhWT6zPsNtfOCZ3PPy2m/3raoIM7A2Qw7/Qc=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=gdec/nyV4x45HdQqa2y0PMQ0GEZ/Al+3hixVV1+9fGTuFkucUlz8HwzQ61hB8UcPaFpkZbv6FBe0RaC3M91wAkSeM3KcrVz068gtCFDMhC8HbJAhkeF8JCIOBFwhTBO6BG2yI07/LPZ+TsSi3yvgZ0SjaDr7shcJwzzjhwj3txY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=VsuQVaOcvJvUrbHJPCQJPqNNun1CMiruskb6o0C+94h7YTLHMOENNgopMX7FY0UddYHp1jaVAgrZaO94Tf8z4SpjO+CaXcrePOpOlCZwoq4zN4CyJt756QV9kLpBD3T3fHLpCxfo7KuBJ0kYfj2355kbcdJl4YMTayXw+JHie9M=;
Message-ID: <501729.95208.qm@web113712.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 52wNfcYVM1lT_Utbo3I5S8FC1P891LIBuq8aE7XqJnJ9u2PcWZSfN5rJiXPrVtBAKwPqu7Mws9JAuLdsEaQnmHxMtzTxh7xJC.UiOlt2PdITaWzRjggAMPfwvKvJ56Oncms4LPmVj2nzMAaKuoPGQSetcwv_js8eIoDGcg8BrpxXlwS8bhPyfA9pkOL9TJgAefBHbNm3QuLodX9RHSSAWHqIaJdvkoghLI87hNplB_01u5W6Gc7.J86cTSsRab1ztWV66cJTSxzgtDvkVuCoDW.e8h1nCVJJWz8jMrzLdEEJqx606Evj9rZ1B1QZasgj
Received: from [41.219.233.236] by web113712.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 01 Feb 2010 02:06:55 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 02:06:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I love you.

In-Reply-To: <1680db191001311513s25d6285v59d05d4404d6899d@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1720152202-1265018815=:95208"

--0-1720152202-1265018815=:95208
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Good morning honie,
How was your night? I have been thinking about you and missing you and i wanted to write about my feelings for you since we started talking..I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along... I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first chat, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we chatted and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past.
At first I was scared and a part of me wanted to ignore and just believe that you were just someone who was playing a game being that we were both behind the screen. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself - damn it - I tried to fight these feelings off but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real; that you couldn't REALLY be feeling the same as I was... I was going insane!!! No matter how hard I tried - I just could not fight the feelings I was having for you.
Then the night came when you were expressing how you were beginning to feel which I tried not to believe, because I was scared of being disappointed, but the magnetism that I was feeling was so strong that I could no longer fight it. Our chats became an everyday thing and the feelings just would not go away no matter how hard i tried. Honie, i have made up my mind and my love for you is as strong as a rock, no situation or circumstance will ever make me stop loving you.. I promise to love you till the end of time.
Thinking of you right now sweetie and i cant just wait to be home to be with you.
I love you.
Aron.
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm

his IP

WHOIS - 41.219.233.236

Thank you for posting him :)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:10 pm

I received another email message from my scammer this morning. Looks like he is keeping up with this forum. I hope God rewards me accordingly too!!

Received: by 10.150.177.9 with SMTP id z9cs65386ybe;
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 03:38:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.23.17 with SMTP id a17mr1742296rvj.157.1265369910052;
Fri, 05 Feb 2010 03:38:30 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com>
Received: from n2-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (n2-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.23.154])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 34si2818417pzk.121.2010.02.05.03.38.29;
Fri, 05 Feb 2010 03:38:30 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com designates 67.195.23.154 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.23.154;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com designates 67.195.23.154 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=xcellentmeaaa@yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by n2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Feb 2010 11:38:29 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.222] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Feb 2010 11:38:28 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp132.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Feb 2010 11:38:28 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 966895.57877.bm@omp132.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 98571 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Feb 2010 11:38:28 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1265369908; bh=vYdAv6dvyBMHt9eOgCkje3mua3v4EbsFEhA0Qb7eHRs=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=n2jMd8ilvoMN5cuCW44mR6qkcUwkUbikMWPb8EyFUG2ZEKQmKKTyzVpFNpze8o5z7zfBZvTKrQpS4pInP5ej4UkMp92JpK27ZqsvG5eZYuEwsrSIKiw4vXqRSFTQx/Zii8NqIiiHdmaNPozHLKey1787KFlbJ7NDcAlhLPqrl+o=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=zcQasDc2Ot83EqFqLvbX+THEu+05zeO55uYlS3gfd/NIVdm8q9KYkCxU8C06Iqucxkhf/XN8xF31crty0nRAEUO3Z7VwCxcTAVUM3Le+YEcE3ynZjIq2Fm1+qZOtjk4CHTsXYL1asXdKM44wOsZxL00n9JLlGTeUHEv/sq0MOK8=;
Message-ID: <768590.90779.qm@web113713.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: Njql6u8VM1nTB_mC_8jNh1L9hSM01zg6CD7wZZzx0IJWAWI_K.DuO7OrUYORH9wmxftoO8oPLyIGatzhmJH5qn671Y_fG4HL6o.idF97xP4VqfBhH2gP8CM3UTlPHALiUtV7ZWbtc9JlZPMPD2OT06fvY4KZgl9mFHfpm0UuNd28l0t0jh5dXhHc8FsvOJI3kmrn0_jvL5RhBLZtsZDBNNJ4RcPM.ylhN5oIdsPiKFTVPJD1un2tPuHVWihaIOG_9sN9OU3OO7juTFLjNlrCIwyGl_EvFbejcVerWZNWTNsPPTslwMwXu7ZegvTods6SxWtzjyBX62dNYuqAAJhfftw3tIGIdd4Rqjc-
Received: from [41.219.224.185] by web113713.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 05 Feb 2010 03:38:28 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 03:38:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: more thoughts
In-Reply-To: <1680db191002011718t733693act2ad9ca53c2cc8148@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-470455191-1265369908=:90779"

--0-470455191-1265369908=:90779
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am seeing all your hand work and thank you so much for painting me black,=
God will reward you accordingly.
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:18 pm

No need to paint him black! He is black, black as the moonless night in the deep jungle of Africa! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)
The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby aimrup on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Haha... a similar thought crossed my mind. :)
aimrup
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males