Scammers with pictures of Natalie Sparks

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: Scammers with pictures of Natalie Sparks

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Got this onee off of fishmeetfish.

profile there =

About Me
My name is Bilal i am 34 years old single with long black hair, brown eyes, good looking, faithful and loyal.

Name used = Bilal Suraj

email addy = bilalsuraj5@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Thank you very much for having to write me this your detail mail and am so sorry to hear about your sister. I will really love to get to know you much better to see where it will lead us to. You looking great and your pics.. Well my name is Bilal Suraj, I am 34 years old single...I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, Fair Female, well build, about 132lbs solid, 5.7 in Height. I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.I'm a down to earth real open-minded,spiritual woman , i don't hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I man and want the same in return. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart. I have good Heart and I'm caring. I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I am"honesty, friendship, giving, understanding, and love for one another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long term Relationship.I am looking for nice Decent man I can appreciate, take care, Love and treat Him Right. I am also looking for a, man with Good Family Values and Morals, that will appreciate me and treat me Right.... I am a very self motivated individual, plus I am very courteous, kind and affectionate. I enjoy long walks, wine/candles, dining, movies, soft music, and playfulness with a man, as well as other open social activities. I love children although (I don't have any of my own). I am open minded, Very HONEST & like a good conversation on most any subject. In my spare time I enjoy working out, (GYM) Basketball, music, studying the Bible, and Reading. I do live with my mom and sister. I am not an alcoholic, I do NOT smoke, or anything. I study the Bible, and I go to Church. I am Faithful, reliable & Someone you can count on. I have a Place for you in My Heart & in My family. I am being 100% Truthful with You. I live in a very Nice and Peaceful Neighborhood. I am loving and Sincere. I love both mental and physical Intimacy with a man. I am willing to Marry for Any Nice Mature man, and that is able to Travel. I have a wonderful Home for you to Stay. I am willing to make a Commitment. I vowed to be Faithful in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad until death do Us part. I am open minded and I am very spontaneous and love to laugh & have a good time. I can treat you Right.. I will like to stop hear and you are always welcome to ask more questions about me and i promise to be honest and answer them to you. Hope to hear back from you and this are some pics of me too....[/b]

CB1975 :cool:

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Fauzia Inusah; <Guiding_Angel2g14@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Username: seriouslady

Email: Guiding_Angel2g14@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.235.146

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
Fauzia Inusah

About me
Hello my name is Fauzia and i am here to find my real soul partner who will respect and take me as i am .. i am 33years of age single with no kid too as well and what about you too as well ..??

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Alamaba

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Student

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby electy on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 pm

currently on loveandseek.com as lonelylady098 age 33 from miami florida and is so lonely for a real man. lmao :mrgreen: :lol:
electy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:48 am

Roseline Hills

http://www.facebook.com/roseline.hills.73
Stolen Pictures of Natalie Sparks
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

While researching additional information on a Scammer, I came across Roseline Hills. After checking out as to whether or not Roseline Hills was in RS database and found none I felt that this would be a appropriate to add this Scammer to RS database. Additional scammer Using Roseline Hills will be added later on from a scammer I have been contacted by, waiting for reply of email so that I'm able to provide complete information before the posting.

Basic Information
Gender Female
Interested In Men
Relationship Status Single
Languages English

Work and Education
University of Ghana, Legon
Class of 2008 • Fashion Design • Accra, Ghana :roll:
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Audrey Wilkins; <audreywilkins30@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Username: audrey

Email: audreywilkins30@yahoo.com

User IP 41.206.15.50

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos

Full Name
Audrey Wilkins

About me
I'm a cool girl looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
Clevedon

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Nurse

Pic is also Yahoo avatar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Belinda Cole, belindacole1976@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 am

person.com
USER ID: 7035047
Nickname: belindacole1976
Name: belinda
State/Region: Colorado
City: Arvada
I am an open, loving, and romantic woman who enjoys reading, listening to music, and watching films. I love to cook, especially for others. I have a sense of humor. What is most important to me is to be with someone who enjoys my company, has a tremendous amount of warmth, integrity and loyalty with honesty and great affection. I am not a parties and would prefer to be with someone who, while he enjoys a good time, doesn't necessarily want to burn the candle at both ends. I am a morning person. I love to wake up, read the paper, go for a walk and start my day on a high note. I am totally over cynicism. I love a dry, but good-nature sense of humor. I am looking for someone who possess personal style and takes care of herself physically and emotionally but but best i can take care of his better that he may think he does . Most of all, I want to meet someone who is not afraid of love, commitment and my free spirit. he most be attractive, sensitive and possesses integrity, warmth, and an earthiness that draws me in. I prefer a man who have experienced in life a bit. he must enjoy travel and if he doesn't , well its okay by me because i enjoy traveling , i have been so many country, the arts, and be well-educated or at least intelligent. I am not looking for perfection, just someone who is in touch with hes self and is honest about what he wants in life. My perfect match will totally get me: my sense of humor, occasional intensity, and quirky habits. I will adore hes soft skin, cute hair, a dab of lipstick. I love to be cooked for but can best do that , to be spoiled on occasion. I am not high maintenance, but flowers or a love letter are nice. I love celebrating big moments...and little moments. I do not care if he has children or not cause i love them myself.

Always be wary of anyone online who entitles themselves "Eng" or "Engineer".
Only West African "engineers" tend to use this prefix title !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Name used = musah Alhassan

email addy = musah.love11@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 197.251.133.243
IP Country: Ghana
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

header =

Return-Path: <musah.love11@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.133.243] by web161402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:58:49 PDT

email sent =

Ooh that is so nice of U and am so sorry for Ur sister's lost,its very sad to hear Ur story and am terribly sorry for U Dear,My name is Musah but call me Manny and I hope U have read my profile,well am also single but I have no kids,live with mom down here in Ghana and am here looking for a serious man that I can be in serious and long term relationship with,also am 34 year old and a simple hairdresser in this town,will love to know more about U Dear but have to confess U are so handsome and nice looking young man and here are a couple of my pics also U can see,hope to hear from U sooner
Urs Manny

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:39 pm

CF.
How are you doing,am Juliet by name new on here,looking for my soul mate you can just add me on yahoo messenger so that we can chat more to get to know each other better this is my id... Juliet.some@yahoo.com or julietloved12@gmail.com am online waiting for u Darling..?
juliet alang's Profile

36 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 10:14 pm

Joined March 23, 2013. Living in Donnybrook, North Dakota.

About Me
am Juliet by name never been married with no kids and am new on this site, any way I am seeking to meet someone caring ,faithful ,communicative, loyal, generous, understanding, future driven ,honest, truthful to be with in a long term relationship and I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates...Lols
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:36 am

Juliet Some
Email: juliet.some@yahoo.com

Image Image Image

Return-Path: <juliet.some@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.169.252]
this IP, listed in RS Database

Continent: Africa - Country: Ghana - City: Accra

Email Received

Nice to heard back from you Darling any way this are some pics of me i hope you like them, as well i just add you on yahoo messenger can you accept my adding so that we can chat more to get to know each other better or add me Juliet.some@yahoo.com am online waiting for you my dear
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Zulkanaini
Email: Zulkanainiseeking@yahoo.com

Return-Path: <zulkanainiseeking@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.171.201]
Originating Organization: Vodafone Ghana
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before

Continent: Africa - Country: Ghana - City: n/a

Email Received

Thanks for the message I have added you on my yahoo messenger.And i wish you will Add me back
Thanks Bye

About Me
My name is zulkanaini..From Ghana.31 yrs old .I am a female and i am single and looking for a man Okay.And i have never been married..And i want to be married.That is why i am found on this site Okay..Have a nice day.Byee i hope to hear your reply.Back okay

Message Received

My name is Zulkanaini,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), White, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Resturant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studing Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Proffession.....lol I am looking for my soul mate and if you are interested in me you can contact me ion my yahoo @ Zulkanainiseeking@yahoo.com Loves to hear from you

2013-04-21 20:39:26
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Pretty Emily; <Prettyemily224@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Username: prettyemily

Email: Prettyemily224@Yahoo.com

User IP 197.251.164.187

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
Pretty Emily

About me
My name is Emily,i am 31years Old,I am Single , Fair, black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally. My late Parent pass away when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Parent was the Best Parent i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way.An Can u ad me at Prettyemily224@Yahoo.com Or Gmail at Prettyemily224@Gmail.com

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
Lonon

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Student

Sexual Orientation
Homosexual

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Blessed Bobolastic

https://www.facebook.com/blessed.bobolastic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed May 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Got this one off of Z.

profiel there =

Username: zakiyalove
Name: zakiya

Name used = Lovely Zakiya

email addy = lovelyzakiya347@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = Nigerian AOL

IP: 172.190.79.172
ISP: America Online

header =

Return-Path: <lovelyzakiya347@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.190.79.172] by web160303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 May 2013 11:13:21 PDT

email sent =

ohhhh i really like that my dear, i am zakiya from USA Ames but now in Ghana and do you mind about my distance?

Pic it sent already on RS.

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed May 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Latest email from same IP.

hello these are my pictures

Neither pic got a hit to RS using GI.

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon May 13, 2013 10:26 am

honestylady4you@yahoo.com

FMF
latash
hello
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Height: < 4' (< 122 cm) :mrgreen:
Ethnicity: African :lol: with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
My Education: High School
My Profession: Nima
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
my desire is to meet a handsome
sensitive
sensuous
warm
assertive single man who wants a friend.my interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart
chaff and grain together
knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all
sift it
keep that which is worth keeping and
with a breath of kindness
blow the rest away. i thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.

About Me
My name is Eva,i am 32 years Old,I am Single , Fair, black hair, brown eyes, 5' 7", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and am a student studying catering am in my final year I lost my parent when i was 18 year of age they dead from a car accident and now i live with my Grand mom who is suffering from breast cancer and you
My late Parent pass away when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Parent was the Best Parent i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way.

yahoo avatar

meetme.com
Sweet Lady
35, Female
Ghana :D

yes that the address my dear and how are u doing today..Am Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart. He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy......And God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands....when I am not giving him a "walk for his money"....His yes must be yes, and his no, no. If you enjoy a good book, walks , watch what you put into your "temple".....just love praising God, can dance even a little..I think love is caring about someone in spite of their faults not just desiring the Yes I have loved, I am not really sure that i have been loved in the way people talk about though, I have always felt something was missing.love to me Is putting someone before yourself...hope to here from u soon my dear

Received: from [197.251.163.45]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013
Accra, GH
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon May 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

profile there =

latash Profile: hello
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Height: < 4' (< 122 cm) <----------- :mrgreen:
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Buddhist
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

About Me
My name is Eva,i am 32 years Old,I am Single , Fair, black hair, brown eyes, 5' 7", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and am a student studying catering am in my final year I lost my parent when i was 18 year of age they dead from a car accident and now i live with my Grand mom who is suffering from breast cancer and you

My late Parent pass away when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Parent was the Best Parent i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way.

Name used = Honesty Queen

email addy = honestylady4you@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 197.251.163.45
ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <honestylady4you@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.163.45] by web125501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 May 2013 11:26:24 PDT

email sent =

I am 34 years old, 5' 6" tall and 143 lbs, Average build, Black hair - Brown eyes, white causasion and im mixed in religion as an Italian African.I am easy going,open mind with a great personality,good sense of humor and i am Student studying accounting.i am looking to meet someone that is fun,loving,honest and caring.someone who is interested in being best friend,then a relationship after...
I am a Caring, Positive, Family Oriented, Independent Woman. I adore children, however have one of my own.I enjoy shopping, very fashionable and classy. I carry myself respectably and can be aggressive when i need to be. I don't speak words that have no real meaning and don't waste time on negative thoughts. I love positive people and strive to be happy.Am Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart. He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy......And God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands....when I am not giving him a "walk for his money"....His yes must be yes, and his no, no. If you enjoy a good book, walks , watch what you put into your "temple".....just love praising God, can dance even a little.....hope to here from u soon

pic attached gets no GI hits to RS.

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females