WD
joeleli35
- 29 y/o woman
- from San Antonio, Texas, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 24 to 34 y/o

also here
viewtopic.php?p=305484#p305484
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Dominguez; <bkaygoodson@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Username: sarah28

Email: bkaygoodson@yahoo.com

User IP 50.2.6.18

Eonix Corporation
OrgId: EONIX
Address: 2360 Corporate Circle Suite 400
City: Henderson
StateProv: NV
PostalCode: 89074

Full Name
sarah dominguez

About me
am sarah from grand prairie texas single lady and never married and am here to find a long term relationship that could lead to marriage

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
grand prairie

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
work in a store

Pic not posted

Email give a Hit in FB for Britney Kaygoodson ...... diff. Pics

http://www.facebook.com/britney.kaygoodson
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian/Ivy Koo; <ivykoo95@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Username: ivykoo

Email: ivykoo95@yahoo.com

User IP 41.66.230.240

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
vivian koo

About me
hi my name is ivy and i am from usa ................ i am 24 years of age and i want to chat with everyone who is intrested to chat with me and to know each other more

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
banking

Pic not posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Candis Amarh; <candisamarh@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Username: candis

Email: candisamarh@yahoo.com

User IP 41.66.230.240

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
candisamarh

About me
my name is candis from usa and my mum is from ghana am here from a good man who will love so that i can we him all my heart.........................

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
accra

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
happy woman

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Pic not posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of josiemodel

Postby Myra on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:14 am

Maxene Mavel, christine8373@hotmail.com

FB
Maxene Mavel
Staff Nurse at UNICEF
Studied at San Antonio College
Lives in San Antonio, Texas
From San Antonio, Texas

About Maxene
I am looking for a serious relationship. I am looking for old friends to get together with and reminisce about old times, so let's go and have some fun! I am open to meeting men who have more going for them than just their looks. Someone with a great attitude, a nice energy and a positive outlook on life. A Story … Two eyes meet across a crowded room. You feel the tingle go up your spine as your back instinctively arches and your lips send a smile back to the stranger. But the eyes don't look away. You are being watched and you LOVE it! That feeling of excitement and electricity starts in your stomach. A combination of arousal and that sinking feeling The one you get when you know that this woman is going to get what she wants and you are going to enjoy her taking it …...
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:45 am

Maxene Mavel, christine8373@hotmail.com

Hi,
How are you doing i really appreciate the mail address you gave to me through my email box that i will like to know more about you first? what are the interest you have that make you contact me?have you married? what type of girl are you looking for? and also send me your pics as well.. I will like to get along with you and see where it leads us to..
Maxene:)).

microsoft IP
no reaction on RN
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013

also on MS
Maxene Mavel
Female, 27, Columbus, California

Details
Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Education: Grad / professional school
Income: $30,000 to $45,000

and linkedin
linkedin.com/pub/maxene-mavel/65/2a9/699
maxene mavel
Greater New York City Area
Health, Wellness and Fitness

wayn.com
Maxene Mavel
currently in Frankfurt am Main, Land Hessen, Germany
WAYN Username: maxenemavel519

About me
I am looking for a serious relationship. I am looking for old friends to get together with and reminisce about old times, so let's go and have some fun! I am open to meeting men who have more going for them than just their looks. Someone with a great attitude, a nice energy and a positive outlook on life. A Story … Two eyes meet across a crowded room. You feel the tingle go up your spine as your back instinctively arches and your lips send a smile back to the stranger. But the eyes don't look away. You are being watched and you LOVE it! That feeling of excitement and electricity starts in your stomach. A combination of arousal and that sinking feeling The one you get when you know that this woman is going to get what she wants and you are going to enjoy her taking it …...and you are free free to email me at christine8373 at hot mail dut com
wayn
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Sophia David aka Victoria David, solphiadavid@yahoo.com

FMF
victoriadavid
looking for my soulmate
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman

About Me
am victoria by name am new here on this site and am looking for my soulmate here

How are you doing today, hope all is well with you, well I'm solphiadavid by name , am Just going through various profile on here and i found yours most interesting and very Intriguing, we seem to poses the same Qualities and Perfect match. Your Natural beauty caught my Attention and i didn't have to search anymore so i stopped on your Profile and decided to give it a try,I hope you do respond and you would like my Profile when you read it, I enjoyed viewing your profile and i'm very interested in getting to know more about you,i like your personalities too, I have to stop here for now . Looking forward to read from you , and you can as well contact me directly to my yahoo email at solphiadavid@yahoo.com
Thanks n stay Blessed
solphia
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Confinrio.

I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family,if you care to get along with me you can let chat on my email address or send me an email M A R Y W A R D K E N T @ y a h o o . c o m am not here for games and all am seeking for is a Lifetime soulmateI like to dance, read, communicate, go in for sport, listen to music. I would like to meet a man, who is kind and clever.Who has strong family values, who can be a reliable friend for me, and can be a good father.He must be able to sympathize and support me whatever life brings us

marywardkent's Profile

34 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 1:11 am

Joined March 24, 2013. Living in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.

About Me
Am Mary,am not here for games and all am seeking for is a lifetime soulmate with that honest and good caring man who is ready to build a happy home together with me and if you care to get along with me you can let chat or send me an e m a i l on my y a h o o address as M a r y w a r d k e n t at y a h o o d o t c o m

marywardkent@yahoo.com

=> FB, with many Indian "friends" (victims) [who never post about scams, by the way!!]
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Confirio.

Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever. Went through your profile and it makes me want say Hi. if interested email me or add me on yahoo messenger IM on( loriann31@ymail.com) and tell me all about yourself so we can get to know eachother from there.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Lori Ann Yusuf Shola Fink

loriann31's Profile

32 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online April 8, 2013.

Joined April 8, 2013. From Lake Station. Living in Lake Station, Indiana.

About Me
I would describe myself as a very deep individual, a daydreamer, someone who's creative and loves to, I am an easy going person, always like to put smile on my face. I am humble, caring, loving, romantic and a Godly person,A very creative and independent lady who is looking for an equal partnership seeks a grounded rational thinker who enjoys,My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Scammer with pictures of Josie Model

Postby pacman4u309 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:37 am

Nancy Doll
Email: nancydoll36@yahoo.com

Stolen Pictures of Josie Model

Return-Path: <nancydoll36@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.129.210.156]
this IP, listed in RS database

Continent: Africa - Country: Ghana - City: n/a

Email Received

Hi it was nice to meet you and my pleasure as well. You seem to have been through allot but i want to ensure you that am very new on here as well and i have been through mess during my past relationship with a guy who hurt and cheated on me and course me to stay single for 2 years now but i came to realize i can't stay single all my life and am now ready to find that special man. So i came across to your profile and you sound very interesting as the type of man i have been looking for. I'm living in Ghana if you don't mind the distance between us because i believe age doesn't matter in relationship as long as both partners have a strong feelings for each other, honesty, trust,faith,maturity and good understanding is all matters to make it work. I am looking for a real good foundation relationship man with loving,caring,honest and faithful,truthful,passionate,respectful,responsible,romantic,secure,good sense of humor,psychologically,emotional,good understanding man to spend all the rest of my life with him to share the rest of our life's with him and make a good relationship which will lead us in good future. I hope to hear back from you soon

Message received

Hi my name is Nancy 31 of age single never married and no kids living in Ghana (Africa). I came across your profile and you sound very interesting person who knows what he wants. I'm looking for someone who will love me for who I'm and accept me as part of him and i promise to love back and cherish him for the rest of my life. I believe distance doesn't matter as long as both partners have the same strong feelings to make it work. If you're interested you can reply back. I hope you to hear from you soon. nancydoll36@yahoo.com
2013-04-07 13:05:06
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Wute; <cynthiawute@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Username: cynthiawute

Email: cynthiawute@yahoo.com

User IP 41.66.232.165

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
cynthiawute

About me
By the character I'm tender, kind, open and communicative. I'm balanced, loyal, can forgive and find compromises. I'm good at the many things: home comfort, growing plants (indoor and outdoor), cooking, paint the pictures of landscape, create the original clothes for myself.

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
accra,la

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

Pic not posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Felicia Quao
Email: sexylove23462@yahoo.com

Return-Path: <sexylove23462@yahoo.com>
Received: from [204.152.206.165]
this IP, listed in RS database

right here in Ghana

Email Received

Hi,
How are you doing?Nice to hear from you and am very glad for you telling me more about you and i will tell you more about me and send you a picture's of me,So i will like you to reply me back with some of your picture's if you are serious and Interested in me.....:

Single, never married, i have no kids,I Am new to this online dating site, It was even my old friend in USA, joined me on to search for partner because she says, that was the dating site she met her partner and now they are together happily.....Born and Raise in USA, I'm mixed race.. Dad is American, Mom Ghanaian... Mom got divorced with daddy for the past years before Dad passed away.. and i was also in a relationship over the year ago but now single cause my ex boyfriend put me in a BIG shame that kept me been single and lonely so i traveled to be with Mom right here in Ghana cause i am tired of being alone and i was not having any partner.. So now, am with Mom searching for a partner.. as soon as i find my partner we will be together, i don't care about the age or distance between us...!I Was in seriously relationship with a guy that i loved most... and i tried to do everything that he desire cause you being in love with me means a lot to me so your wish go be my command.. but still my man never appreciate all the things i do to plead him... and i just don't understand about what happening into my relationship now.. so i went over to tell my best friend that we do everything together as real sisters, But not knowing she was the main solution to my relationship problem ( My boyfriend was dating my best friend ) and i never known... so early in the morning i was going to work and i left my hand bag without knowing so after i got to work side with my taxi then i remembered to come back home to pick up my hand-bag so i just batch!!! in the room, then i saw my man with my best friend real naked on bedroom where my hand-bag was... OHHH MY GOD!!@! I Wouldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.. so i fell down the ground and i was rush to the hospital cause i wouldn't believe what i was seeing... So that is 'll happened on my break up with my boyfriend last year...In My Eternal life i had only two boyfriends... The first one was with me in High School but i lost him in a car accident then a few years later i met this second man i fell in love with him, but i never knew he was after my best friend, then they broke my heart apart a few years ago!! That kept me single and lonely for a year to keep me single now...
I will like to hear from you again,
GOD BLESS YOU,
TAKE CARE,
Felicia.

Hi,
Nice to hear from you and thank you very much for sending me your picture's...You are very handsome man...I will like to hear from you again,
Felicia.
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:20 am

Chloe Luthor
Email: chloeluthor_marshall@yahoo.com

Message from iDating4You

hello ,
I was surfing through profiles and I came across your picture What a handsome! You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing. Nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message. I can see sincerity in your eyes,it my pleasure to write you at this time and i think if relatives, friend,family,loved one can connect through the internet and i think who are we not to connect to each other,you profile is amazing it attracted me so i stopped and decided to read your profile and wow,your profile is just as great as your picture itself and i like that smile you put on your face and that is the make up some one can put on the face to make him or her looking handsome or beautiful.you can reach me through my mail or add me up on messenger(chloeluthor_marshall@yahoo.com or drop me a text on my phone ((706) 623-7590) if you are interested in sharing your pains and emotions with other, i think if two or more hands join together they will come out in flying colors and a good decision making hope to read your message soon and do have a great day and may GOD almighty bless your soul .
chloe.
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 am

leads to FB
Chloe Garret Luthor

Work and Education
Model
Empire Beauty School at Queens
Astoria, New York
DeVry Advantage Academy
Chicago, Illinois

Living
Atlanta, Georgia
Current City
Hometown
Basic Information
Gender Female
Interested In Men and Women
Relationship Status Single
About Chloe Garret
Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. Honesty & caring always a plus. And if you ever need a smile. I always keep an extra one with me. I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them.

Joined Facebook :January 4
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

smithclara@ymail.com;

Postby jaga on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:07 am

MyDailyFlog: smithclara2 / woman /27/ Sweden,
name: smith clara,
:) said on:
hello handsome, how are u doing, and hw is work going. hope all is working out well for good. i am smith clara from sweden, i just checked ur profile and became interested in u. i am presently in nigeria cos of some little things in which i have to sort out. i will like to knw u more so u can email me at smithclara@ymail.com or add me on facebook with the username smith clara. hope to hear from you soon...... smith clara
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females