African scammers posing as white men.

Terry Cole, onelovechristian@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:52 am

terrycolem818 on WDF

50 y/o male from Maple Glen, USA
Construction Engineering
ID: 49341 Last logged in: 2010-04-29 03:01:14

Description:
I am an honest and truthful, loving, kind person, I have good grounded values and appreciate the real important things in this world. I take care of myself and visit the gym regularly, I am a family person who¢s career is there to support these values not the other way round. I have been successful at what I have done over the years and in such have learn some hard life knocks, of which I believe I am a much more grounded fuller person for these experiences. I give HUNDRED PERCENT at all things I do and I would look for the same commitment in return I can travel anywhere in the world to meet my woman and i can relocate for the right person because distance is nothing when we seek true love because the right person might be located in another world.If I appeal to you and you want to get to know me more, then please drop me a line...

Ideal match description:
I am looking for a partner who is honest, committed, direct,, she is smart and attractive,but most of all is beautiful on the inside and expresses that beauty in everything she does. she must be kind and sensitive and sympathetic and has an understanding and appreciation for the world in which we live in. I would prefer a partner whose most important desire is to be loved, respected and to be happy

Hmmm! your profile looks astonishingly beautiful and i will never hesitate bowing my head respectfully seeking mutual meeting of our two souls. I am being captivated by your beauty as the bee falls in love with the honey bearing nectar. I will greatly appreciate a journey with you, a journey to discover what destiny has in store for our two yearning souls. You can reply to my private mail. Through this, we will learn more about each other age difference is nothing but few numbers whats matter most is the Honesty Care Love and Passion we seek.. onelovechristian@yahoo.com please note that age is numbers and distance is nothing because i can relocate but what matter is the honesty care passion and truth we seek in a partner
Thank You
Terry

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry Cole, onelovechristian@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:38 am

Format in:

Received: from [41.155.55.177] by web39508.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:18:48 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.11 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:18:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello xxx,
My name is Terry Cole,I am a widow and Construction Engineer is my job,As for my relationship with Church wow God is the Author and the Finisher of my faith and in him i trust,I go to chuch every week (sundays).I lost my wife to breast cancer 5yrs ago and we had just one child who is a girl,her name is Jane,20yr old.My late wife is from the Orphanage Home and i lost both my parents already but i have an uncle and an Aunt but we are not close because they never for once liked my wife because of where she came from but i was not bothered because i will never betray her love and trust because of them,Its a bad thing to break the heart that loves and trust you so i moved on marrying her and then they were against us so i separated from them and now that my wife is dead we are still not close because they don't like her child..I would like to meet a woman as friends first and then take it from there. Well here is a little about myself..I'm one of a kind. I'm very sensitive and caring. I have a lot to give. I put you first, and treat you like you should be treated. I don't like to be lied to, and if you don't have the truth to tell I don't have time for you. I have a great personality and I'm not the life of the party..I see myself as a loyal person,always there for you. Fun to be with,I love to make people laugh. Spontaneous,always up to try something different. I enjoy all different types of music,going to concerts,Broadway plays,movies,shooting pool,bowling,walks through the City,a good workout at the gym,or just staying home cuddling in bed together watching a movie. I must add I know my way around the kitchen...Surf & Turf is my specialty!! Also I'm very adventurous,like to experience different things,from checking out new restaurants/bars to getting into the car and driving across the border,love to travel,experience different cultures. Nature is my weakness,the outdoors,especially the beach...the sounds of waves crashing against the rocks...just thinking about it gives me the chills...watching Sunrises & Sunsets. I'm an open man whom loves giving and receiving affection,holding hands and especially kissing. Also a big sucker for romance,homemade candlelight dinners,a little Sade,some wine,and whatever follows...Perhaps we can meet for a friendly rendezvous....and just one look into each others eyes will determine if it will lead to anything more. If any of this interest you,email me and maybe we get to know each other a little more.Tell me about your life style job what you do for fun and send me pictures and i will send you my new pictures tomorrow when i snap them
Terry Cole

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby scoot on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:02 am

Can you tell me if these are his pics or does he use unsuspecting peoples pics?
scoot
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:05 am

ALL photos of white people posted on this board are of unsuspecting innocent people, please read disclaimer on the top of every page.

ALL scammers posted on this site in reality are black Africans. This site deals with African scammers ONLY, with stolen identites. We don't deal with local scammers with their real images.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby scoot on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:14 am

Thank you for your reply... I may have meet the person who's pic is being used... what should I do with this information
scoot
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:25 am

do anything ONLY if you met them in person, I mean face to face, in real life.

If this is the case, than recommend him to remove his pics from the web, or watermark them. If he wishes, he can come to this board and post his real name and warn ladies that he is real, so people can distinguish him from scammers. But it has to be HIM himself, not you, so we can check his IP and verify that he is indeed the real pictures owner.

If you didn't meet him face to face, and only *assume* he is a real owner of pics, than do nothing and be VERY careful. This might be just another identity of this black scammer, no matter how real he sounds to you. In this case, do NOT tell him he is posted here and check his IP address asap.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby scoot on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:34 am

Thanks again, but problem...I haven't meet face to face..

I was angry and I told him he was a scamer and I sent him an email with a link to the site.. How can I check his IP address.
scoot
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:48 am

then he probably IS a scammer. Here is about IP address:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4186

how did you find this board? were you searching for email address or name? was he using the same email or name with you? then of course he is a scammer, you don't have to look for his IP, as I already did, it's Nigeria and it's posted above.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 am

poses as female on FB
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search
see viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30842

and black guy on
http://www.blackplanet.com/user_search/ ... real_name=
Terry Colem
47 / Male
Locatio: Ambler, PA

reported as scammer with the same email address, name Terry Colem on netlog as early as 2008
http://en.netlog.com/TheRoseHeart/blog/&page=1
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby scoot on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:59 am

I found this board by searching for romantic scammers, he doesn't use the name given here. I just uploaded his pic on this site and it brought me to Terry Cole. He goes by the name of Tim Marco, and recenlty his pic showed up on a facebook app call "who thinks of you" but his name was now Roy. I confronted him and of course he is denying it.
Here is an excerpt of our email:

To: Timothy Marco <timothymarco91@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Sun, 22 August, 2010 17:42:16
Subject: So

I know now that u are playing head games with me. Your pic showed up on that site but now your name is Roy. What a joke. But I guess u think the joke is on me. But it's not I learned allot from u. This is the last time. I pray that God will take care of people like u ind the end.
Sent from my iPhone[/b]

response:

[b]Hello Joanne,

I find this mail of yours very disturbing, this is not the first time I have heard about this, someone with my own picture, I really don't know what you say you see as but I would really like it that you don't insult me or call me what I am not okay? I have been honest with you from the beginning and don't see what I will gain by lying to you. I will also like to know what this persons full name is, thanks... You see why I would rather be left alone and not be on all this sites, now who knows who is prying with my private life. Take care of you Joanne. This really hurts, I don't see why you will think of me as a person like that, have I giving you any reason to think that? Bye.

Tim.
scoot
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:05 am

I removed your email address from your post above. I see you are using gmail. So, open his message in gmail, next to Reply button you will see a down arrow. It will expand a drop-down menu. Choose "show original" from the menu, it will open a technical info about him in a new window. Copy everything from this window and post here, please.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 am

timothymarco91@yahoo.co.uk

same pic on FB
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search

on MS with this profile
http://www.myspace.com/521569244
Tim Marco
41 / Male
Lancanshire, London and South East, UK
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 am

Tim Marco has sb on his friendslist a face I know from another dating site
never in contact with this guy, but resurfaces regularly
on his friends site on FB
there is aprofile of a well-known RS customer from viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2497&start=15
see FB profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000441933350
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:38 am

we really need his IP address though. Without IP it's all guessing. I hope scoot will post his email headers, as I instructed.

But honestly, if he was a real guy, and was told he was posted on a scam board as a scammer, what a real man would do?? He would be here the same minute, saying "hey, it's not me!". However, he is not here. Why? Beacuse he knows we check IP addresses. He can fool victims, but he cannot fool us. ;)
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 am

for his Wayn profile see viewtopic.php?t=6435
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males