Peter Rogers - p_rogers23@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Peter Rogers - p_rogers23@yahoo.com

Postby smartwoman84 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:47 am

Peter Rogers posing as a self employeed construction business owner building Log Homes in Nigeria. Said he had child 8 years old named Patrick. Used a US address that I called the owners and the lady of the house had her Credit card number stolen. A charge to a dating site got thru. Guess where Peter found my info..dating site. He was a perfect gentleman..even web camed me after I accused him of being a scammer. After that was when I got his "fake" address, I even got a phone number..0112347067036838, and his supposebly return home flight information. It was an actual booking thru KLM. I checked it out as soon as he sent it. He said he was born in the USA, raised in Germany. Parents killed in car wreck when he was 17, then lived with his Father's best friend. No other family. Said he had lived in USA for 4 years..Wisconsin, Iowa and Tennessee. He was a gentleman, was not vulguar..posed to be Catholic. It was when he was suppose to be leaving for Tennessee when he all of the sudden couldn't cash his Bank of America cashier's check in Africa. He didn't have enough money to pay his fees to get out of country. Begged me to send him money. Of course I never sent him a penny. Begged to have me borrow from friends. He asked for 1,000, Then 3,000 (from my daughter who messaged him after I told her what he had done. He then came down to as little as $400. He promised to pay back double when he got to USA. People like this will someday get caught. If you have a brain you can see thru the stories. It took me about 3 days of on or off IM before I got suspicious. It's was less than a week before I knew 100% for sure. Here are the images used.somes emails sent,,Hi Sweetie,

I miss you like crazy and im sorry for not getting in touch till now.i have been so busy with work and in an hour time i will be done for the day and will get online to you.Thinking About You.

Hugs And Kisses,

I am missing you and not happy for not chatting with you..wish we are together but i know soon we will meet and spend time together.hugs and kisses sweetie.
>
> Peter
p_rogers23@yahoo.com

Will post other pictures if i can find where I saved it. There is one with him beside some kind of
Red Toyota jeep/truck. There is also one with him and a young brown haired boy. The picture here is probably of the actual person becuase that is what he looked like on the webcam.

smartwoman84
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer from Nigeria- Peter Rogers

Postby Ralph Warner on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 am

Hi Smartwoman, thank you for posting.

Could you please take a look through our FAQ where you will see many of the warning signs to help you spot the scammers sooner, often just from looking at the dating profile.

The FAQ will also explain how and what to post here to prove the scam and help prevent as many people as you can from being scammed.

After reading the FAQ, please post the Header and any money requests he made and of course if you have any questions please ask
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Rogers - p_rogers23@yahoo.com

Postby smartwoman84 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:10 am

this last picture was the last one he was using on yahoo messe
when i pointed out to him thatt i knew he was a scammer he told me. ..you and your parents will die. i think it may be because i told him i hope you ROTT in HELL. f
smartwoman84
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 pm

On Badoo, uid 01194866431, Nicolas, 51 years, from Dallas, TX, United States. Was online today...
“I love being in the great outdoors seeing the natural beauty God has given to us that others take advantage of. I love snuggling with the one I love while watching a movie. I enjoy meeting others & making a difference in the lives of those around me. I recently found out that some special people in my life really look up to me & the feeling of that is AMAZING!”

Nicolas Harrison on Facebook, uid 100002315822240, with the Facebook for BlackBerry application on his phone. Profile was made at 16 April.
“I am a classy and fun guy who takes pride in his family and self. I am the father to a wonderful son. They are the light of my life. I am a very loving and supportive person to those who are a part of my life, whether they are friends or family. I am sensitive, outgoing, patient, and an excellent communicator. I think communication is so critical to the success of a good friendship and even more so to the well being of a serious relationship. I am loyal, spontaneous, generous, and have a good sense of humor. When I date someone, I am totally committed to the relationship and give it my full attention. I value family and friendships above all else. I don't believe in a "perfect match" but I definitely believe there is someone out there who will click with me immediately when I meet her. I know she is out there and that really gives me hope and excitement. I am looking for someone who has a strong sense of self yet is sensitive, kind heart, and is an overall happy person. Happy people are infectious and I choose to be around those to have a great attitude and outlook on life. Depressing people tend to bring themselves and those around them down really fast. That doesn't work for me... life is too short. If you are passionate about something, I think that is so cool, and you will most likely make your mark on the world. I share myself openly with someone I feel comfortable with and trust, and work hard to make the relationship work. I would like to meet/date someone who is done playing games and is looking for a friend first, and then a partner later. I especially look forward to meeting someone who not only shares common interests with me but can introduce me to new ideas and experiences. The world is a big place and there is so much I would love to discover and share with the right person. Thanks for reading. You Welcome..”

Dennis Brown on Facebook, uid 100001059110376, with the Facebook for BlackBerry application on his phone, protected profile.
Last edited by Marisa on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: usual violation by this poster, hotlinked pictures
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:22 pm

This man is on Tagged, his picture is already on this post:

Emailadress: nickyh1960@gmail.com

IP address: none, as it's Gmail

His email to me:

Hi Pretty :love: ,How was your night?I am very much happy to wake up and get a message from such sweet and pretty woman like you :love: ..I am Nicolas Harrison by name,I am mixed,My mom was from the Australia and my dad was from the States...I want you to know i am on tagged.com because am searching for the right woman for me to live with until death do us apart...I want you to know that all what you've been reading earlier is not a joke at all :mrgreen: ..I really meant what i said..I am too old for head games and all that..please i want you to try and reply to my email and tell me what you think about me.. :disagree: .

I hope you find my profile appealing :disagree: and that you consider writing for me soon. feel free to correspond with me and I am on the chat, if you are online, so that we could share more information about each other and I can send you my pictures. . :disagree:

It was really nice to hear from you in the dating site...I was expecting you to send me an email as soon as possible so that we can have a talk with each other together,I am looking for a wife a woman that I would always love and be with all my life a woman that is honest and caring that I would love to spend all the whole rest of my life with…

So please I would want you to tell me everything about your self :disagree: and let me know what you think about me after reading my profile and I just want to let you know that age and Distance really don't make any difference in a relationship and because I am really looking for a great and loving woman that I would love to spend all the whole rest of the entire world with, a woman that has the fear of GOD… :pray: So please tell me more about your self in my personal email and I will be waiting to hear from you soon … Thanks My pretty Angel. :love: .Kisses and Hugs to you!!!

Nicolas Harrison.
------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Nicolas Harrison, nickyh1960@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:55 pm

also uses the yahoo variant
nickyh1960@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar already posted

he's also listed here
whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/92466501/36
Got a call from 92466501
Nicolas Harrison, can tell you lots about him, met him on a dating site, attractive guy, nice pictures of him and his son Mike (7). Is a widower and his parents were American and Australian. He apparently has the Australian nationality but when you talk with him there is this strong Spanish accent (because he lived with his aunt in Barcelona). The pictures are real, check out the site romancescam.com. He is already known there, he is on badoo and also on Facebook. We've had long chats, actually very nice ones and he phones at a certain time in the morning so we can get on line again.............
Unfortunately I was a scan victim only a couple of weeks ago, that was a guy I had actually met and we fell in love. He visited me for a few days and then it all went pearshaped, but looking back, his story was just so good (he is from Serbia, claims to live in Lima, name: Steva Kostadinovic and also goes by Stevo Mihajlovic) BEWARE OF THIS ONE AS WELL, he is also only after money. Claims to work at the IMF. Nicolas (nickyh1960@yahoo.com) is still talking to me, does not know that I know about his act, but perhaps I can keep him off others while we are talking, at least he's busy while talking with me.
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nicolas Harrison, nickyh1960@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:46 pm

To nickyh1960@yahoo.com
Opened 2012/10/15
Location Galveston, Texas, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (204.61.223.179:55801)

IP: 204.61.223.179
ISP: Quasar Data Center
Organization: DatabaseMart LLC
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: Texas
City: Galveston
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nicolas Harrison, nickyh1960@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:17 pm

How are you?How old are you and where are you originally from?I'm waiting for your reply soon.

Received: from [204.61.223.179]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fernando Walton, fernando_walton@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 am

same mugu as posted in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54283
with different pictures on FB

fernando_walton@yahoo.com

facebook.com/fernando.walton.9

Fernando Walton
Worked at own business
Studied Petroleum Engineering at Morgan State University
Lives in Morgan Hill, California
From Morgan Hill, California

I am just an all-around, fun-loving, young-at-heart man who's looking for Serious relationship,soulmate,partner,wife and friendship and hoping that one of those friends will turn out to be my special forever someone and vice-versa. I'm easy-going, have a great sense of humor and love to have fun and enjoy life. So many people today can't seem to really have fun and enjoy life. That's what life is for. I'm slow to get angry and quick to get over it and move on. I especially enjoy being outside, but if I'm stuck inside I can enjoy it too. Outside, give me dirt to plant in, a great place to hike/take a walk, a beach to walk on or simply a place to sit and enjoy God's nature. Inside, I enjoy a good movie or TV program, reading, cooking, dancing and music. I have several hobbies. I am always willing to learn & try something new. I do have one never--I will never try sky-diving with you. I'm goofy at times but I'm not crazy. That is one long step. But I do want to try ziplining this summer. Is that a good substitute? Having some things in common with my mate is important but we don't have to share all interests. We still need to maintain some individuality.

already hooked a victim named Rita. :evil: :evil: :evil:

This is his REAL profile and REAL mug (see other topic about him):
facebook.com/agboolajrn002
Agboola Abiola Ibrahim (Alhaji Ibrahim Niyas)

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Walton, Fernando Walton, Nicolas Harrison

Postby nonotmetoo on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:59 am

This person is now using Micheal Walton, Engineer working in Turkey. Banks won't honor travelers checks for 30 days. I've found him on facebook because of this site using Fernando Walton - same name but 2 diff profiles, w/ diff pics, he's also there as Micheal Walton. He's been doing this for a long time based on what I have found here on your website. Thanks so much for having this site available. He does want to Skype pretty quickly and does look like his pictures. Has a tatoo on upper right arm that he won't show but can see outline. These pictures he sent and used on match.com. Email address: walton_micheal@yahoo.com / phone #'s says he's divorced 5 years, originally from Texas, went to Tulane University in Louisiana, married living in Michigan, after divorce moved to California but still uses phone w/ MI area code 313 for texting. Texts, emails, calls almost daily from Turkey!? Time on email matches that time zone but this guy is too "perfect" in saying the right things.......be careful! Has 8 year old grandson, daughter Cynthia just gave birth to baby girl. (pictures on Fernando Walton - same kid but there he says his son)

nonotmetoo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Walton, Fernando Walton, Nicolas Harrison

Postby minerva on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:17 am

welcome to RS can you post his email header/ IP too?? here the link how to find a header
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=10910
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 am

as he was online I dropped him a brief line :D

To walton_micheal@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/02/03
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197.255.168.10:12730)
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby nonotmetoo on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Here is the email info.....not sure how much of this is needed....but I see you've already sent an email! I removed my email address that was showing....Good and Thanks!!

Return-Path: <walton_micheal@yahoo.com>
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out.
nonotmetoo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nonotmetoo on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:48 pm

This person is still scamming .... now using the name Micheal Walton; walton_micheal@yahoo.com, originally called from 313-427-0840 / sending text msgs using 313-355-3702, wants to Skype pretty quickly and looks like pictures, has a tatoo on right shoulder - can see outline but he won't show it....Says he's an engineer working in Turkey, can't cash travelers checks - banks there want 30 day hold, etc. Still always says the perfect thing, gets upset when questioned...the little boy is now his grandson - Josh 8 yrs old, daughter Cynthia's son - she's 25 and just had a baby girl. Born in Texas, college at Tulane, married life in MIchigan, divorced but now lives in Los Angeles but kept MI 313 area code numbers.
found him on facebook using Fernando Walton - 2 diff profiles same name, diff pics,
also - Micheal Walton - went to Tulane University;
Nicolas Harrison - 2 profiles - same pic - no friends or maybe 1 on all fb profiles

nonotmetoo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 pm

The part BELOW that is more important :) please add.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males