Robert Smith - robcuddlesx@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Re: Robert Smith - robcuddlesx@yahoo.com

Postby cadygirl on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 pm

I really feel bad for the guy thats in the photos, does he even know his photos are being used and if i were him i would stop posting photos wherever he is placing them. this guy must be used all over the world now. he is one famous dude.
cadygirl
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:46 pm

If you were him you could do nothing against picture stealing since whatever you post on the internet is out and available for anyone. :(
You could do nothing against a Nigerian college student in Malaysia inventing a character called, say, Robert Smith - and using the pics he got from another scammer, who got them from another scammer, who stole them years ago from your FB/Myspace because one of your "friends" has added a "friend" who turned out to be a scammer who just needed pictures of a normal looking guy for his scam.
You can link to sites like this, which clearly explain it is not YOU who is being in Nigeria asking random women for money on various dating sites on the internet.
In fact, quite a number of real picture owners does linking to this place. They are fed up with inquiries since they are scam victims, too.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Alex Jordan, alexjordan2709@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:20 pm

badoo
Jordan 47, Austin, TX
Hey thanks for checking my profile. I'm Alex I am passionate, loving and very easy to get on with. I have good sense of humor and I am down to earth.
I hate lies and dishonesty. Looking for someone to make me happy again in this cruel world. About my job, I work for the US army and I'm proud of it. I am presently in Afghanistan on National Guard. Feel free to contact me.

do you have a private email so we can talk better?
alexjordan2709@ yahoo . com
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jordan Smith

Postby joliecoeur on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:35 am

Hi, I corresponded with a man during 3 weeks who said he is a captain in U.S. Army. He supposed to be in Afghanistan(Kabul). His name is Jordan Smith :evil: , he is 49, live in California, have two kids and widowed since 5 years. He contact me by the site ''Topface'' He has also a profile on Facebook with others informations, the age and the city not the same.

After one week he said to me he is in love with me, he can't do without me, he'll love me for the rest of his life. I can't wait to see you for real.

He want to see me so I have to send a request for his leave.(He insisted on that everyday) I'll have to advance money and he'll pay me back. He said the webcam is forbidden at the base. Say always believe me, he is very kind, charming, send poems, send pictures. He chated with me long hours. Have always the good answer. Know the real hour in Afghanistan. Said to me he knows that God have plans for us. Said one of his friend find love and married an Australian woman on the site of ''Topface'' so now he found me and I make him happy.

Exemple of his writing : ''From time to time you ask me why I chose you ... what is so special about you? Well, the reason is simple; I chose you because you are YOU!!! I have never had anyone treat me the way you do. I have never had anyone just look at me and make me feel beautiful. You do that to me! You make me feel special and wanted. As liberal as I can be, I would never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realize. I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for you!
Love alwaysxoxoxoxoxoxo''

THIS IS THE LIAR I TALKED ABOUT SO TAKE CARE PLEASE :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
joliecoeur
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 am

DO you have his email? How about copies of his money request too?
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scamradar on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:01 am

Feb 01 6:36 PMjordan morris:Hi xxxx
Feb 01 6:37 PMxxxx:Heeey you what's up?
Feb 01 6:38 PMjordan morris:How are you
Feb 01 6:39 PMjordan morris:Guess you went to meet your Ex boyfriend
Feb 01 6:39 PMjordan morris:That is nice
Feb 01 6:39 PMjordan morris:Best of lucks to you
Feb 01 6:41 PMxxxx:I dont know what you're talking about?
Feb 01 6:42 PMjordan morris:You have not been online for long
Feb 01 6:42 PMjordan morris:And i thought you found someone else
Feb 01 6:43 PMxxxx:I do have a Life lol
Feb 01 6:44 PMxxxx:I'm just busy like all the time and being online is when I'm not busy
Feb 01 6:46 PMjordan morris:Oh okay
Feb 01 6:53 PMjordan morris:Have been working so hard babe
Feb 01 6:54 PMxxxx:Yea same here mate...
Feb 01 6:55 PMxxxx:Work work work lol
Feb 01 6:56 PMjordan morris:Yes babe
Feb 01 6:56 PMjordan morris:What do you do
Feb 01 6:56 PMjordan morris:I mean where do you work?
Feb 01 6:58 PMxxxx:I work for Sydney and Brisbane and Canberra
Feb 01 6:59 PMjordan morris:What is that
Feb 01 6:59 PMjordan morris:What do you do for a living
Feb 01 6:59 PMjordan morris:Can you tell me about your job

I kept him waiting then I signed out :mrgreen:
scamradar
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:57 pm

do you have his new email ID scamradar?? feel free to post it :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby scamradar on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 am

For - Minerva - here is :pee: Jordan Morris - morris224@ymail.com :)
scamradar
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:37 pm

lol..thanks scamradar :) and here is his avatar

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby Greatstate on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:39 am

Beware if you are on the social networking site SKOUT. Ran across his profile pretending to be John Jordan from California.
Greatstate
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:58 am

do you have this John email ID ?? please post it so we can search on him better :) ;)
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby Undercoverguru on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:14 pm

webbbjordan "Life is Love"
47 year old man from Malta, Illinois Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day

INAPPROPRIATE PHOTO? ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR? REPORT THIS USER

Email Him Match with Him Nudge HimAbout Him Add to favorites Add as friend
Chat live Find guys near you Your perfect match Local Jewish singles Local singles
About webbbjordan
Interests: Hunting, fishing, football, Horseback riding, the outdoors, movies, Camping, Rainbow Gatherings, Outdoor camping Concerts, Gardening, Rap, R&B, Country and Rock
I will be 48 by Nov 27. am told by friends that I am an old soul with a sharp and dry sense of humor.. im sensitive, romantic, understanding, easygoing, cool, open minded, communicative, kind hearted n determined, sociable, trust-person. im always in a good mood n optimist.One thing about me is that I am completely honest with people. This goes for my colleagues at work and in my personal life. I tell people the entire story every time even if it is not particularly what they would like to hear or doesn't cast me in a desirable light. I treat people with honesty, loyalty, care, respect and i am very understanding and I expect nothing short of 100% of the same in return.
Profession: Military
Physical Appearance
Height
6' 0"
Hair color
Black
Body type
Average
Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
Lifestyle
Marital Status
Divorced
Have Children?
Yes, sometimes they live at home
Smokes?
No
Religion
Christian - Other
Want Children?
Undecided/open
Drinks?
Occasionally

Undercoverguru
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:45 pm

would be nice if you can get their EMAILS, and not just post mugu-profiles.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby username0218 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:13 am

i have talked with this man on zooks dating service. as everyone else has stated i had my doubts. i dont know alot about dating sites but how can this happen so many times and he is still doing it. here are some pics he sent me. he is also going by timothy jordan from inianapolis indiana. he wanted me to send a money gram to get a phone so we could talk on the phone.

this was the first email he sent me

Hi There, Glad chatting with you earlier today, its really made my day. I would love to tell you little more about my self. I am in the U.S Air Force and my job has provided me lots of opportunity to travel and do lots of things that I would never have done. I have spent many months in Turkey, Kuwait, Germany,Iraq and currently on a deployment here in Afghanistan.

I am a fun loving, caring and gentle Man, with a great big heart. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. I'm a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I don't take myself too seriously.

I would like to meet a woman that could 1st make me laugh and be a good friend, and that just wants simple things in life and are looking for friend first and lover 2nd to spend time with. I believe after that, if two people are right for each other then they will get to know each other as they go along and work it out on the way and also like to meet someone who still believes in opening doors for people and letting a man have his seat on the tube.
I think that it speaks you more.

My opinion on the type of woman that I want to be with in the future is someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be honest with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too, I do not like to have things very messy.
I am happy to share in all of the work required to keep the house nice .If someone was like that and loved me for who I am too, I would be a very happy man.

Am gonna leave you with this for now with hope to hear back from you and would love to know more about your self and what you are looking for in a relationship.

View some of my pics below in the attachment.

Tim

4 Attached Images
username0218
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:15 am

Hi, can you please add his email address and the MG money receiver neame he had given you?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Military scams